Is charls doing ok?

Is charls doing ok?

Attached: PI_zmML2_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKLasc1m-LA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=avDEZyMcmA4
youtube.com/watch?v=S-YZCRaalzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, he's getting crazier each day: youtube.com/watch?v=oKLasc1m-LA&feature=youtu.be

Nope

Attached: 1552847729557.png (910x650, 344K)

charls makes me realise I'm pretty normal.

the man is a complete enigma

Pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=avDEZyMcmA4

he's right. Sam tarnished everything mde by pandering to /pol/. I don't even disagree with /pol/ entirely but it was just a bad move for MDE and the fanbase in general. it dulled the witty clever instincts of mde's original comedy.

Hes hurting

Charls looks like a 70's vigilante

He was seemed ok in the streams with Erick and Andrew. Glad to see he's an incoherent mess again. Also his paywall is retarded. $10/month for a few videos and exclusive streams, fuck that.

Charls literally has the same political views as Sam, the only difference is that Charls knew to keep his mouth shut. They were still buddies after World Peace for a few months but Charls went down a method acting rabbit hole in 2017 for Bombstrap, Sam actually alluded to some crazy shit when the channel started. Basically, Summer 2017 was peak Bombstrap, comfy livestreams, good videos coming out, then Charls lost it. He was always manic, but the guy is full on unhinged now, you can't understand what he talks about anymore.
Sam may not be the funniest guy these days, but he's still got his wits about him (he's completely dropped the /pol/shit too). I hope they can resolve their differences.

Hmmmmm very interesting baldanders

youtube.com/watch?v=S-YZCRaalzs

Sam is nothing without Charls' creativity

Seems like he understood what Sam couldn't

God I hope this is real.

what the fuck. this image. why?

That's just disgusting, man. Why are weebs such degenerates?

Attached: 1466521798065.png (460x558, 181K)

I loved his livestreams when he started and padded them out with philosophy and literature discussion. He was clearly a passionate and keen student and he was enjoyable to listen to.

Now hes dude weed tier talking to his regulars and saying Woooow Fuuuuuck this is a HELLSCAPE we’re in hell right. Wooooww

This. His best stream was in July '17. He was playing Quake and talking about Bruce Lee, nofap Vitamins and classic Adult Swim. It was peak comfy and he was really interactive with the chat. His new streams just aren't the same...

a true auteur

People who livestream frequently are for the most part, losers. You should stop supporting people who take up such a destructive means of income; you're basically allowing them to sit and do nothing, festering.

No fuck you, give me your paypal right now, faggot!

charls was in a danielfromsl stream ranting about black magic. dude is certifiable.

>coming never

>the people who want me to do sketch comedy want me out on the street
Aren't the people who want you to do sketch comedy the people who also now give you money? It's not the fans' fault that Sam is a fucking idiot.

>(he's completely dropped the /pol/shit too)
I've got a lot of inside information, because i'm a jew

Met him in person a year ago. Lives in the same city with me. Overall impression was attractive guy but with a troubled mind, possibly mild schizophrenia or some fucked up trauma and not the kind most people go through.