Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 499.jpg (124x186, 12K)

both of them

what was her fault? literally nothing

>Nice to meet you Tom, I'm Autumn
Literally walked out of the theatre at that point

Attached: 1338781381640.jpg (380x250, 13K)

based director waited to release final shit into audience in the last second so you dont walk out earlier

I feel like this would be me if I ever actually had a relationship with a woman

Attached: 502310024.jpg (1440x675, 89K)

but now you have this movie to teach you to not obsess about woman and be a real man

She gave him hope when she was not interested in him as a long term partner. I had 'relationships' like this where I fell head over heels for a girl with more experience than me and she just takes all my love and doesn't say anything because supposedly women are 'caring' creatures that lead on men without giving them the hard truth that they just wanted a short relationship to begin with.

Me for watching that crap

she literally said it to him
did you even watch the movie you beta faggot?
not the women's fault you are pathetic romantic incel who obsesses about first woman who looks at him for one second lol

No, just don't obsess over the 'manic-pixie-dream girl' stereotype like I did in my youth and do obsess over a good, honest, woman.

>tfw I thought that 500 days of summer and eternal sunshine of the spotless mind was a guide on how to approach, talk and treat women
I fucked up so bad

Attached: regret.jpg (970x524, 29K)

the problem is that people watch these movies when they are too young to notice the subtle lessons that they provide

Yikes

She should have been more considerate of Tom's feelings and definitely led him on at the wedding because "she wanted to"
So even if you accept she just wanted to be friends she was a bad friend for never considering the friends feelings. Friendship requires at least considering other people

Kek and that is also part of this movie
Tom did the same thing with the Graduate

>(((500)))

Attached: 1536813006820.jpg (1420x1963, 133K)

Like once? She wasn't stupid or clueless, she and all women can tell when a guy is taking things too far and instead of saying anything they just go along with it until they're bored and it's time to move on.

>incel
>but I've had relationships and sex, probably more than you

Fucking idiot you are.

Attached: white knight.jpg (806x960, 129K)

None of them were right or wrong.
It all depends on who you relate to more.
I personally relate more to Summer.

>tfw me and my wife often watched Zooey Deschanel's films in the cinema whenever a new one comes out
>(500) Days of Summer was the best of these kino experiences
We also saw another Fox Searchlight Pictures film around that time (Fantastic Mr. Fox) and while we prefer Fantastic Mr. Fox, the experience we had with (500) Days of Summer was more magical for us and was a much better date movie.

>tfw I AM the MPDG in my marriage
>tfw my wife is just as much of an MPDG as me

F

How ironic.
What a shame.

what the fuck was this whole post
fuck off and kys namefag imbecile

SHE'S GOT YOU HIGH AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YET

she tought he understood because you know she fucking said it to him to his face and he was ok with it
how is she to know that he was pathertic beta onions loser, she thought he is a man

>just bought this movie alongside a whole bunch of other Fox Searchlight Pictures Blu-rays imported from Japan (about 38 of them, plus a Fox Searchlight/Wes Anderson box set which had three films)
>these are my first Blu-rays ever, and I just bought a PS3 (I was primarily a PCfag, but I got a PS3 just so I have a Blu-ray player and so I can play MGS4 and Ni no Kuni without waiting over (500) days for RPCS3 to run it well)
>along with the PS3, I also got Ni no Kuni, Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 and 2.5 ReMIX and The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection
>all for a very, very low price
>I also already have a ton of PS1 games that can run on my PS3
Okay, which Fox Searchlight film should I watch first?
I really loved (500) Days of Summer, Little Miss Sunshine, and Isle of Dogs when I saw them on DVD.
I really wanna get into the whole Fox Searchlight library and the twee aesthetic that it has.

This movie has that urge to make me want to watch it again every time someone mentions it.

stay on topic or fuck off retard