Why didn't they talk about spiderverse?

Why didn't they talk about spiderverse?

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-15-11-50-13(1).png (1878x954, 1.96M)

They don't talk about cartoons because they're not children.

him and beardfat should do a re view on breaking bad

but all they talk is capeshit

They talked about sausage party and isle of dogs before. Plus this is spiderman.

They haven't seen it probably. I think they mentioned sometime that because they aren't animators or know much about the animation industry they don't feel qualified to review animated films.

Isn't it enough already? Why do we need even more than 100% capeshit reviews? I wish they would review something else.

>that almost 20 minute cringy rant on feminism and identity politics
Their boomerism was shining hard that day

Attached: 1508255132712.png (1000x700, 101K)

not disney

I'M A MAN

I'm late on this since I have better shit to do most days. What's the consensus on this movie? Are stormfags angry at the mainly black lead or is the fact that he is an apprentice of the original spiderman okay for them?

I saw it and thought it was pretty good. It's also even better when you understand all the techniques and stuff they used to make the movie look and feel like a comic book. There is even a scene in the movie where characters are animated at different frame rates.

Only in the "year in review" videos.

They should have at least done Alita just to be able to make fun of her eyes and James Cameron.

yeah, the animation and designs were the best part. I really cant see how any fan of capeshit or spiderman could possibly hate this movie.

it's fine and not that bad, not everybody are socially inept failures like us

>why wont racist cis white males talk about sjw black spiderboy?
its a real mystery

Attached: 1519610743526.gif (461x259, 1.94M)

they are pretty obviously racist

That's easily explained. It's because who fucking cares?

because it's a shit movie that's only being hyped up because the main character is a nigger that replaces a white man

>grown men
>cartoons

people dont donate their money to RLM for them to review actual new films.

You will never pass as a woman.

Have you heard those streams where Mike is just drunk in the background talking about Breaking Bad? He's in love with it.

Because they don't talk about good movies.

Mike hates all cartoons unless they are really cheaply made (like in best of the worst) or they make him feel smart (Rick and Morty, Family Guy). Mike comsiders all cartoons childish.

I was expecting them to do Alita and Captain Marvel at the same time to compare. Although Alita was probably knocked off the schedule.

I figure we'll hear about it on one of their catch-up videos.
More of a mention than a review.

Why the fuck would you want more capeshit HitBs? It's the absolute worst content they produce.
>these movies are bad but because you love franchises you already know whether you're going to watch it or not
>no jokes or anything interesting to say
>that'll be 30 minutes + tip

They're not interested in Alita. They said it on Patreon

You will never be happy

You will never pass as a man.

Attached: pointlaugh.jpg (480x632, 29K)

Trying too hard bud

They're not a bunch of Nerds!

They’re not any more qualified to talk about real movies than any other “””””critic”””” either so I doubt it matters

Into the Spider-Verse was decent, personally I thought it should have won best animated picture

Attached: 2746DA3B-92AB-49DA-8A7A-F81258945907.jpg (859x1536, 915K)

Why do they only review capeshit and netflix originals? At the end of the year they do a little summary of other normal movies they've supposedly watched, but it doesn't seem very convincing.

>no jokes or anything
What do you mean, they did the
>That's right Jay!
>Ohhhhhhhh
thing

jay said that he hasn't seen breaking bad past s1 (because he was too busy watching the exorcist tv show and bates motel, no joke)

YouTube views.

No one wants to watch a video of a them reviewing some random indie movie.

They gotta draw in all the viewers.

Neither will you.

Jay is so cute, but in a way that puppies are cute, not sexy in any way shape or form

It takes a lot of time for Jay to get his hair perfect. Which leaves them with only so much time left to review movies. That's why they have to pick and choose.

Attached: 353534564.gif (200x223, 1.65M)

Because it teased an interracial sex scene that never came

He's aiming at a different sexual target market.

Attached: 1552849253867.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Such as?

have sex.

Beardfat.

>le movie critic lads who can't play so they have to do it as shitty as possible to make it look like they are not even trying

Why did only Josh and Jack get cool nicknames? Nobody calls Mike depressedfetso.

Mike's nickname is Mike. Nothing else really captures his essence.

Was Mike drunk?

Attached: mike-tweet-billy-tolley.jpg (1079x990, 143K)

Attached: mike-tweet-ghost-adventures.jpg (1079x1917, 219K)

why is spidey a nigger?

Because they had to improve the character as much as possible.

Imagine Mike forcing Rich to watch ghostshit with him

OH I'M JUST A GIRL

Despite Rich being bullied all the time by Mike and Jay they look like really genuine friends
I wonder if I'll ever feel like that with irl friends

Attached: avatars-000311298650-gvyh4f-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Do you typically talk about the unimpressive turds you see in a public toilet?

The puppy crushing video fetish market.

They get paid by Disney and Netflix.

How much did Disney pay them to shit on Captain Marvel and TLJ?

>he doesn't know

Attached: formerly sneeds.jpg (1366x768, 203K)

They didn't really shit on those movies, most of the TLJ review was Jay whitekighting Rey.

lol they talked about TLJ for almost an hour and there was maybe less than a minute where Jay mentions Rey in the context of everyone in the movie failing at everything.