Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5Gz7MeSbF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make him really sad so he's not in the mood to whistle

whistle all fucked up

shoot him

You almost can't
It's why they killed him off

Smash his head on the fireplace's raised hearth repeatedly.

His redemption was the best part of the movie

Shoot Yondu

Shoot him with a gun. They could have done it in the first movie. Instead everyone just stood around and died.
youtube.com/watch?v=d5Gz7MeSbF4

I also assume any kind of sonic attack would work. Or you could just throw crackers into his mouth so he couldn't whistle anymore.

Shoot him in the mouth

Have a fast perception time for the arrows speed. Simple.

Who in their right fucking mind would even use this weapon when plasma blasters and all kinds of ordnance are shown to be available?

Lol just stab the blue nigga when he eatin peanut butter

It's like that scene in Raiders when Indy quick draws some poor idiot flourishing his sword.

isn't whistling just for the show? he control's it with brain?

WITH HIS HEART KID

but heart is just a muscle, it has no means of intelligent data processing that can control such a device

call captain marvel

He also has to see his targets

invite him over for some delicious saltine crackers and fish snacks. let him finish a sleeve of crackers saying you'll get another tin of herring, then comeback with a 590a1 and blast him while giggling at the spitting sounds he makes and the crumbs flying everywhere.

knock his teeth out

Give him dry bread to eat.

he's not a duck, user

I would make him laugh or smile. You can't whistle and smile.

Attached: 1549843709989.jpg (960x498, 53K)

whistling until the arrow explode because confusion

He kills like eleventy five dudes in seconds without being anywhere near them and the arrow goes through basically every material in common use with no degradation. It's better than a gun.

Glue.

How does he know where they are?

You don't need to go through every material to make something lethal.
Between a stand-off, you'd rather want a gun than his whistle needle.
Especially those blasters in the films that don't require any sort of reloading and devoid of recoil.

Duct tape

make him eat a bunch of crackers

why am i still laughing

Probably the arrow would have not stopped Thanos. Kinda stuck in, doing significant damage.

You ask him to drink something on a little café on the other side of the border.

Then eventually just sit there giving him looks until his mouth watered.

Thanos would have just frozen the arrow in the air

leave the theatre and stop being a manchild

Thanos is straight dumbfuck for still utilizing gems one at a time rather than altogether.
He also re-made the Guardians physical bodies into different matter but when facing the mainline Avengers, he doesn't.

I think he realized he won at that point so he's not desperate enough to target them personally like that, just collects the final gem and leaves.

>Thanos is straight dumbfuck for still utilizing gems one at a time rather than altogether.
Truth to be told, it looks like the gauntled has some limit, the SBABB damages it.

Like Nebula did

there is mahvel super heroes who far surpass yondou and also sport mohawks like Gladiator

Yakka Arrow is one of the modes in this game.

Attached: Guardians of the Galaxy premium flyer back less than 4 mb.png (823x1065, 2.03M)

Eh, that's speculation.
Thanos, I found, is one of the most shallow villains in the entirety of the MCU.
You can maybe extrapolate he enjoys fighting but only sometimes?
Even Yellowjacket has a more concrete motivation and character than him.

this