King of the Hill thread

King of the Hill thread

Attached: file.png (634x470, 729K)

Snee

popane xd

Dang ol' cringe, man

Attached: boomhauer.png (198x333, 152K)

Thinking about getting this as a tattoo

Attached: dims?quality=85&image_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blogcdn.com%2Fwww.engadget.com%2Fmedia%2F2009%2F02%2F (600x338, 55K)

Tell me about propane, why does Hank sell it?

He huffs it

yep

with the TVPG logo over boomhaurs head?

yep

mhm

Dale always knew. He's not that stupid. He's just playing one because He don't wanna loos his life in the hood with his love ones.

Attached: Dale-g.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Why would a man drive a truck onto train tracks?

I always figured that he knew but he repressed it because it was an existential crisis he couldn't handle. Same reason why he was into conspiracies, he needed that fantasy to hide from the fact that his life is shit and his problems are obvious to everyone. He couldn't confront any of it because there was no good outcome if he did.

Carl was my favorite character.

>My hands are tied.
>You gotta understand my position.

HANK, TAKE MY ASS

Attached: hanksbackstory.jpg (640x480, 26K)

"Hank, are you gay?"
"What? No - I sell propane!"

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Dale is a literal cuck but he genuinely cares for hi wife's son and Redcorn doesn't give a flying fuck so he'll die miserable.

remember the episode where bobby disappointed hank

Attached: jfsqt06qveq01.jpg (640x1138, 123K)

I think he knew but did nothing for several reasons.
>He didn't want to lose his paypiggy Nancy, his Pest control business only paid the cable bill, he couldn't live on his own
>He wanted to get the last laugh on John Redcorn, Redcorn would only be a sort of acquaintance to his son.
>Or he just blocked it mentally.

Isn't that every episode with the two in the spotlight?

thats the joke .jpg

Joseph is canonically Dale's son according to the creators but the episode didn't get out of production before the show ended.

manitellyouwhatman dangole sneedspammersman need a dangolecontainmentthread man

Hank voted for Trump.

People would probably disagree with you but you are unironically right

nope

he would have seen donny as an obvious dumbass and would have wrote in jeb bush's name

He would have seen Trump as a real American and voted for him after he gave him a firm handshake. Jeb would never be able to give a firm handshake.

>tiny hands
>new yorker
hank would hate trump. he was a cruz missle through and through

Imagine being this retarded...

>tiny hands meme
opinion discarded