Krusty releases an all-female reboot of "Itchy and Scratchy...

>Krusty releases an all-female reboot of "Itchy and Scratchy," so Bart and his crew of all-male friends decide to boycott the show. After Bart's friends turn on him for laughing at the reboot, Bart joins a woke group of sixth-grade girls who commit crimes against patriarchy.[3]"

simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Bart_vs._Itchy_&_Scratchy

Attached: Bart_vs._Itchy_&_Scratchy_promo_1.png (3840x2160, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z726OPwCnjE
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZI7krO1YdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They going for the angle of making fun of Bart for doing so, or the woke crowd? Maybe it's somewhere in between.

Simpsons is dead who gives a shit

Sneed

Both, and it won't be funny for either of them
Simpsons does't have any more artistic merit, they won't touch on any political point other than easy low hitting parody so third worlders can understand it, like "Trump is dumb hahaha"

I bet $10 Bart is only doing this to get an easy fuck and/or suck.

Sounds comfy.

Attached: 1519494417005.gif (1100x450, 326K)

enlightened centrist "everyone is just embarrassing" stuff

i was never one of the persons who said simpsons is dead
but holy shit that image gave me cancer

Look, it’s everything wrong with society in just one picture.

The Simpsons has always been anti male, so this shouldn’t be a surprise.

Attached: 5FFD6EB3-3D37-407D-87A5-B296B3CBE14B.jpg (2206x2160, 672K)

I'm 6'3

quick post sneed while the janny is snacking

The irony is that sneedposting is way more entertaining than anything past s08 Simpsons.

Have sex

>Special Guest Voices: Awkwafina as Carmen

How about a suck and fuck?

Ask your mom

This was written by some twitter comedienne, it will probably make fun of both but mostly the sexist boys.
South Park did it better already anyway

Well considering Bart sees the error in his ways and joins the SJW gang I'd say they are making fun of incels who hate stronk feminists.

>Bitch is named after bottled water.

Is this image proving that the yellow people are really whites?

>My concept for a final Simpsons episode would be sort of a downer. Santa's Little Helper is getting sick and not getting better. The family has to make the debate whether or not to put him to sleep.

>The allegory would be clear that the dog is the Simpsons itself (and remember that the series started with them finding the dog at the racetrack). They say that the dog has been very tired and hasn't been lively for years. They talk about how expensive it would be to keep the dog alive while it's doing nothing but getting more sick. They talk about how it's better to savor the great moments they had with the "dog" and how "the dog" had a great run and will always be remembered.

>They finally agree to take the dog to the vet for euthanizing. The dog is placed on the table. From there you see from the dog's point of view. The dog looks at the Simpsons who are behind a glass window watching giving a tearful goodbye. Vision starts to blur. The dog closes his eyes briefly. Opens them up and behind the window are simpsonized caricatures of many of the voices and creators waving bye with the Simpsons. Then fade to black.

Attached: 4f82556195299913c504f8c14f013133eab23cece4c485b0f4b6a2c80c4b4614.jpg (512x384, 54K)

In all fairness, it is a basic concept anyone in the world could understand.

The Simpsons is pro little girl, not pro woman. All the women are dumb and/or degenerates.

have sneed

All women are formerly little girls

The vast majority of simpsons episodes fall into two categories:

1. Homer does something that angers Marge and spends the rest of the episode trying to make it up to her.

2. Lisa is great and perfect, Bart is an idiot.

And then Sneed grinds the dog up for fertilizer

Apparently she's a rapper or something.
youtube.com/watch?v=z726OPwCnjE
Oh sweet Jebus

Remember that episode where Lisa was worried that she would grow up to be an idiot because of her father’s genes?

Then later she finds out that only the simpson men are stupid, and the women are all super smart doctors, scientists, etc.

Good times.

Simpson males are city slickers

remember when there were jokes in episodes?

Formerly in the episodes you mean?

Have gender

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZI7krO1YdY

As usual, it takes a man to do a woman's work.

did that really happen?

>and a last sneed appears after the credits roll

Bravo, Vince!

>simpsons
>relevant

Attached: 1510511326922.jpg (500x750, 114K)

Yes. At the end of the episode all the super smart simpson women gather in front of the simpson house. They’re all doctors, lawyers, great scientists, etc

Where's the sneed?

That sounds vaguely familiar. I might have seen that one.

They don't like showing Sneed anymore. He promotes masculinity.

>Uppity roastie thot/Nigger/Genderfluid fucktard
Yep.

Formerly 6'2"

>Sneed releases all-female reboot of Sneed Seed And Feed, so Bart and his crew of all-chuck basedboys decide to boycott the store. After Bart's friends turn on him for not sucking and fucking, Bart joins a woke group of Chucks who committ suck against the Sneedtriarchy

i hope this fucking shit gets cancelled, there are only 9 seasons of the simpsons

>They’re all doctors, lawyers, great scientists, etc
so they became refugees?

you were never funny

Formerly was

I can never tell if this shit comes from Yea Forums anymore.

Attached: if only you knew how bad things really are.png (1099x1402, 522K)

man, I've must have missed that TMNT episode...

Attached: image.jpg (525x853, 59K)

These bitches look like shitty OCs.

If you knew how sneed really feeds...

SNEED IS DEAD

Attached: c071_sneed_c_id57622.jpg?1344633334.jpg (450x351, 38K)

formerly alive

Bratty malcontents of color being led by a screeching white woman, they really know their audience

Bart truly did stand for brat

I am 5'11'' and this got an annoyed grunt out of me. What were they thinking?

what's with this height meme?

The new zealand shooter was a 5'6 manlet

>about GS years

About a gram of seed in years is close to a hundred years. He lived to a ripe out age

Sneed saved this show.

If it went over your head then you are short to understand

what does that have to do with anything?

>i want my fun time cartoon to end with depression and the tone of putting a dog down
Holy fucking shit please tell me this was some big Simpsons writer idea. This is exactly the kind of trash those shit heads love especially with the whole "oh it's a metaphor so it's smart" bull shit.

rude

rude

Remember the gamergate episode where the boys say girls can't program and so Lisa teams up with totally badass female programmer "Quinn".

Attached: awkwafina is a dumb chigger bitch.png (463x468, 248K)

How do chinks even get into nigger shit?

what kind of brain disease do you have to be to watch this weaponized liberal autism?

No idea but I post "have sex" any chance I get on here.