Is this how you get a loving gf?

Is this how you get a loving gf?

Attached: db chichi marriage.jpg (515x386, 46K)

>cute and loving as a kid, only wants to be with Goku
>Harsh and mean as an adult, wants husband to give up on his dreams and support her and the kids
Toriyama is redpilled.

Goku is kind of a deadbeat dad who knows almost nothing about his child

This is kind of true. Most of the time he acts like a kid. He only ever gets serious during fights.

I wish I knew where to watch Dragonball again

if the girl's dumb as fuck, yes
smart girls like nice guys

Honestly Chichi was correct. Goku was a damn manchild.

>is a soldier who's at war a deadbeat dad? Goku has to train so he can save the world.

thewatchcartoononline.tv

This plus he is always away, she just wants to fuck and he's gone or dead for extremely long stretches of time. She never even cucked him once despite him being gone for so long and never helping to raise the kiddies

He is also frustratingly stupid and oblivious about anything except fighting. Chi Chi did nothing wrong

>I wish I knew where to watch Dragonball again
How fucking incompetent do you have to be to not know how to simply google "watch x online" or something similar.

doesn't matter how often you 'kick her down there', after a while they decide they don't love you anymore and that's that

>when carrot asked vegetable what kissing is

Attached: 1502762761843.png (720x542, 478K)

>i want to zip around on my cloud and pound muscle dudes all day instead of pound this plump pusy all day and night
honestly goku is fucking retarded

Attached: 1535488437633.jpg (1200x1500, 418K)

She's a total stereotype of a late Showa era wife.

there's a place, but you probably aren't the right kind of person to be made aware of it

Based middle aged divorced dad poster

This

Who hurt you?

no I'm 23 years old

Sakura de Vries

>disappears for years on end with no warning, just because he wants to satisfy his fighting boner
Are you surprised she's angry?

goku's is much more realistic about the world. it is much more important for him to be training, same for gohan.

Could've fooled me, dad

Torrent DBZ Kai

Little Chi-Chi reminds me a little 13 years old girl that was taking tennis classes with me :3

omg was she cute? did you touch her cunny accidentally and then she blushed??

the end of first DB, Chi-chi was the cutest female character ever idk how Goku would be such of a manchild later

but well, i guess it was all for the comic relief

Attached: image.png (720x540, 347K)

based if true

He did get dropped on his head

Tree frog

Sure user, just cunt-punt a woman and she has to marry you. It's the law.

Ah, so your mom left your dad.

Yes but it's hardly his fault, Chichi's expectations were entirely unreasonable from the start. She's basically abusing a man who is either mentally challenged or culturally incompatible on a genetic level.
>But muh Vegeta
Vegeta's wife takes care of everything for him and he's merely supplemental to raising their son.

>Cunny
I automatically hate everyone who uses this word.

Grrm uses it in his books.
Do you hate the fat man as well?

Attached: A8A31841-3F2A-4868-A4A2-EF21FF83FAEE.jpg (1125x987, 681K)

>have passion for thing [fighting]
>woman comes along and you have to support her and the kids
>give up on passion
>woman loses attraction to you and fucks black guys
or
>have passion for thing [fighting]
>woman comes along and you have to support her and the kids
>do not give up on passion
>despite your differences she ultimately respects you more and both parties in the relationship are happier in the long run

It's only you incels who put pussy on a pedestal who think a man's entire existence should revolve around his girl. You virgins are worse than the Disney movies that turned my generation of girls into princesses. Man up, faggots.

Attached: 1549607022474.gif (500x599, 1.12M)

Goku was a borderline retard about everything except fighting.

>go home and be a family man
>raise your children properly
>spend time teaching them what you know
>your heirs become your legacy
>they and your wife love you and make you proud every day until the end
or
>ignore your wife and kids to go fight strangers
>your family hates and resents you
>you win fleeting fame as drunkards in a bar recall "remember that guy who was good at fighting?"
>your family self-destructs and you are forgotten

Attached: ffs.gif (480x278, 1.93M)

>I automatically hate everyone who uses this word.
>everyone

>was a family man, raised his children, played with them and trained them
>children rejected his teachings and followed their own paths in life
>was accepting of it
>trains to better himself and has used that training to save his planet and multiple planets
>the only time he was actually away from his family was when he died
>bitter virgins with single mothers project their onions divorcee father's shortcomings on him no matter what

Attached: 1550979093586.jpg (640x640, 80K)

is that why black people identify so much with him?

>being a zoomer who gets Goku's character from DBS
>didn't grow up with Toonami's wise and inspiring father-figure Goku
I can't imagine this. What iconic characters do young people look up to these days?

Attached: TuxGok&Goh.png (609x474, 521K)

Goku was a NEE(minus T) mooching off Ox King's money for most of his adult life, never helping around the house, raising his kids and fucking off to god knows where for years at a time. I'd be pissed off too.

There have always been men who are just happier going off adventuring, or being alone in general. He only marries her because he made a stupid childhood promise he didn't even fully understand at the time.

Yeah. They pretend their absentee father is simply too busy doing cool things instead of being there.

And she marries him knowing this. It's her own damn fault.

To sum it up: I would say you're absolutely right.

>Kai

Attached: boxer hockey.png (335x280, 78K)

>being an amerimutt who started with Z and so didn't grow up first with DB kid goku seeing him growing up and becoming an adult

I unironically loved the Super episode with Vegeta taking Trunks and Bulma out for a night on the town.

>tfw wake me
just let me die

Have sex.

read a book about any primates
females seek paternal investment in offspring

>tfw the summer that I first watched Dragon Ball a few years ago was the best summer ever of my life

Attached: 1539361374703.jpg (480x553, 35K)

So this is why blacks selfinsert as goku