Just finished this, what's Yea Forums general consensus

Just finished this, what's Yea Forums general consensus

Attached: 1803.jpg (600x888, 123K)

They actually photoshopped her hairline to look slightly better lmao

8/10, great show, worth watching. Ignore the incels who hate it, all they want are cartoons with big boobed girls

it's ass

>Dickon

Pacing is awful, Vanya is boring, their powers are wildly inconsistent. Still, some of the characters are entertaining enough that I finished the whole thing.

It's trash, watch Doom Patrol instead.

Some of it is worth watching for and it is good but some of the show is very ironic and it gets annoying after a bit. It is worth a watch.

>guys tell me what to think
Fuck off. Have an opinion for once in your life

I turned it off during the second episode when they made #1 look at the UA mask in the frame and it did that terrible camera angle where his reflection looks like he's wearing the mask. I wanted to give up way before then, but that was the tipping point.

average show but entertaining and fun
five and klaus keep the show enjoyable

Ellen Page is the low point of the series.
Agree with the other user that their powers really don't make sense.
Overall pretty fun.

I didn’t think I would like it at first but I actually loved it and I can’t wait for the second season!

an amazing show, even superior to the doom patrol in every way.

Dropped halfway through the first episode. I had no expectations whatsoever, it's just another one of these new watercooler shows that are absolutely unentertaining, like Brooklyn 911 or whatever it's called.

I want to fuck the time travel handler and the ̶s̶̶e̶̶x̶ mombot

Attached: x2vxeh0pgiks5rx1fli8.jpg (750x445, 40K)

Some fun parts, some bad parts. Overall, mediocre.

My husband keeps calling it The Fag Munsters.

The plot is good for a 120min movie, not enough for ten fucking episodes one hour each.

Black Sails sequel when

Had zero interest mainly because I don't like shows with fantastical settings. Experience tells me that the plot is always ridiculous, the characters one-dimensional, and the effects terrible. My gf watched it and she said she liked it a lot and begged me to watch it as well. She has shit taste but she's my gf so I gave it a shot. Watched the first 3 episodes to get into it. Wasn't too bad even though I'd still rather not watch it, and would definitely not watch it of my own accord. Didn't watch the next episode for a week due to pretty much zero interest. Started episode 4 on Friday and just closed it in the middle of the episode because it was so dumb. Nobody is likeable, I don't care about anybody or anything, it's just an incredibly stupid waste of time.

I assume this show is aimed at people who watch all those DC shows like Supergirl and Flash and all that. Totally inane garbage.