Godzilla: Kino of the Monsters

Godzilla: Kino of the Monsters

Attached: E5E3B1B4-BCED-4B59-B5E7-F895041BB94C.gif (500x350, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ihd_uzrX2Bw
youtube.com/watch?v=MnxerBqUZgw&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/MnxerBqUZgw
youtube.com/watch?v=MnxerBqUZgw
youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI
youtube.com/watch?v=l0CDA-ELlJs
youtube.com/watch?v=ccxjyAR9Qzk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDEA4an9uM
youtube.com/watch?v=jV3d0ytZO2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More like king of flops

Doubt it.

>phoneposter
>Godzilla worship
DUUUUDE BIG MONSTUH!!!!!!!!! I NEVER WATCHED GODZILLA PRIOR TO 2014 BUT I SWEAR I LOOOOVE KAIJU!!!

FUCK LIZARDS

Attached: 1527713383040.webm (1920x1080, 1.87M)

>>>/reddit/

Sounds like projection on your end. Im pretty familiar with Godzilla prior to G14.

Attached: Shin_Gojira.jpg (900x1200, 283K)

You shouldn't.

Comes out a week after Aladdin and that's already guaranteed a billion

Attached: 20190315_165136.jpg (2896x2896, 470K)

youtu.be/ihd_uzrX2Bw
*STOMPS*
SHUT UP HOOMANS

>ywn fly air support for your giant, kickass lizardbro

Attached: 90C7F499-B340-4E2B-AE55-C47A86353D14.jpg (1088x963, 113K)

people checked out the Aladdin trailers to confirm if it looks as bad as people are saying
people checked out the Godzilla trailers out of interest

Post the artbook

Really wanted to see Lovecraft Gojira

>people checked out the Godzilla trailers out of interest
Must be why the numbers are so low

Based 8s don't lie

Attached: Kino.jpg (551x807, 83K)

Why would they make this after Shin Godzilla was the best Godzilla ever made? Does America really think they can out do the master Anno?

This movie is not looking so great. Looks pretty shit really. He was already given the title " king of the monsters" after only beating mutos, and this was modern society's first encounter with monsters. How the fuck is he the "king" after one fight? Theyre dead, what monsters is he reigning over to even be considered king of?
I dont mind the title but its tainted because of that stupid ending to the first one.
They have no idea what theyre doing.

I dunno about best..it was good but BEST?
Was shin the first or maybe 3rd Godzilla movie you'd ever seen?

I was exaggerating some but it probably is my favorite along with Final Wars and Terror of Mechagodzilla.

Gotchya, sorry if i maybe came off snarky.
Im just kinda annoyed with how bad KOTM looks like it will be, i had hopes...i shouldnt have.

If it at least has more fights than 2014 I'll be happy and at least have an okay time. I just hope it's not 2 hours of very bad family drama and barely any cool monsters like 2014

just finished watching shin godzilla, great movie
the ending shot with the humanoid things coming from its tail was spooky as fuck

I never saw Shin Godzilla, but I saw clips of it. I like how Japanese studios aren’t shy about increasing power levels and feats. Legendary Goji looks better though

>GODzilla
>KING of the Monsters
I dunno what sort of dipshits were in that board meeting and approved the subtitle, but they fugged up.

>american designs godzilla
>is marshmallow
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww アメリカ人

God-King is a cool title to have

Will we ever get to see a continuation of Shin Gojira Yea Forums?

>I never saw Shin Godzilla
I'd recommend it man. Though my opinion probably isn't worth much since I'm just some Godzilla pleb who's seen like 4 movies in total. Still, what attracted me to it was Hideaki Anno being the co-director. I know this probably further invalidates my opinion, but hey, I liked Evangelion. Plus, Anno's obsession with lasers really made for some cool scenes.

Attached: A_Shaft_Of_Light_Is_All_I_Need_1.webm (952x400, 2.94M)

Heres hoping its 70% monsters and 30% bullshit.
But i doubt it. Theyre gonna focus on that stranger things guy.
You know what really bugs me? When the black congress lady chuckles at the idea of making "godzilla our pet", like..wtf is so fucking funny about that? Are there not monsters threatening to destroy all life on Earth or not?
I hate when movies add in quips, shitty nonsensical ones, in scenes where people should be dead serious.

if you want more anno then i recommend the anime gunbuster from 1988
anno has loved lasers forever

>I know this probably further invalidates my opinion, but hey, I liked Evangelion.
You need to stop listening to whoever told you that. Evangelion is top-quality anime.

>Legendary Goji looks better though
Naw dude. Shin's fucked up teeth and overall design is so eerie. His first form with the dumb googly eyes is also hilarious but also real spooky from the aspect that it looks and moves like a weird sea creatures. I also love that even tho he's CG they still had him move like a suit. I really hope the rumors about Anno doing an Ultraman movie are true

>only 75 days until Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Attached: gojirapepe.jpg (904x596, 169K)

Nah, I doubt it and it's a good thing. While I find Shin to be highly overated and an unfortunate beacon for newfags to the franchise, it was pretty good but I feel it would be best if it was left standalone, much like GMK.

umm sweetie, what other monsters were there to contend with him before the muto?

Attached: 1544872913848.jpg (800x450, 34K)

Thats exactly my point lol, as far as society knew the mutos were the only monsters alive, he beat them and theres none ( as far as people knew) left. So hes not king of the monsters at that point, hes the ONLY monster. His title then shouldve just been saviour of humanity or some shit.
He will earn the title of King at the end of this film but he didnt deserve it at the end of movie 1.

KINO ALERT MOUSE SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Shin Godzilla is basically Destoroyah solo movie, with Godzilla's face and lasers. I fucking hate Destoroyah.

Gino: King of the Casserole

I would absolutely love this movie to be good, but i just dont see it being worth paying for.
It has, what, 4 monsters in it and i just know the movie will focus more on the people. For whatever reason the US thinks people wanna see humans more than they do the monsters.
The japs know the balance, the US doesnt. As good as the first film was, theyre gonna drop the ball.
But heres hoping im wrong and it is "kino"

Eva was mediocre as fuck and only elevated by End of Eva

Sneed: (Formerly) King of Chuck's

More importantly, if he was a king, what was his tax policy?

>le projection
The pretentious version of "I know you are but what am I"

You can tell they learned from the lack of monsters from the first movie. Kong Skull Island was a significant improvement over the amount of screentime the monsters get, and they really didn't hold back in the second trailer for KotM. Every interview with the director seems promising, he is a huge Godzilla fan and knows what hes doing. Also theres 4 Toho monsters plus OC monsters Legendary threw in, which in itself is more monsters at one time than most Godzilla movies ever. Also the filming lasted a relatively short time compared to the at least 18 months of post-production, which to me sounds like they're really spending a lot of time on the numerous monster scenes. Dougherty called it "A Monster Opera". Friend, I understand your concerns, but honestly this movie has everything going for it and I highly doubt it will be anything less than kino and if it sucks it will be a pretty huge surprise.

If only you had digits, that wouldve soothed my worries. But i remain weary. Keep hope alive though and thanks for the comforting reply.
Heres hoping it all works out.

New footage released 10 minutes ago!!!!

Apperantly the Godzilla Instagram page released more footage in a short trailer. Looks like more Rodan v King Ghidorah snippets.

It looks pretty glorious, definitely some new shots in the trailer. Rodan looks incredible

No one cares

post the leaks
i need to witness the mammoth kaiju again

Attached: 20D349D5-20C7-4880-8625-F521B20B4C04.jpg (339x339, 75K)

>Le secret club
This is how autistic Godzilla fans are

Attached: 352.jpg (1144x2154, 431K)

were dino saurs really this big

>I never saw Shin Godzilla,

Never been a fan of Godzilla Movies but Shin was FUCKING GREAT!!! I loved it because it felt like a docudrama about how people in government would react to something like that happening. Definitely check it out!!!FACT!!!

This. Western directors know only how to direct trailers and music videos, not movies.

It’s been around since the American version came out in 1956, which both named him Godzilla and declared him “King of the Monsters”
Godzilla is technically an inaccurate Romanization of his original Japanese name, which would be more accurately rendered as Gojira or Gozira (the former is usually preferred but Toho actually used the latter for a time; in any case Godzilla is his legal English name)

Attached: 05D9406D-DAED-45B3-BFF5-A2F5F926CC19.jpg (843x1200, 192K)

Gorillas have been known to break free of a croc's grip on them but I don't think they've ever fought massive creatures like bears that can grow twice their weight despite the primate's pound-for-pound strength.

>ride of the valkyren starts playing

Attached: 1520551314106.png (288x291, 89K)

Because in the context of the scene she’s belittling Serizawa’s suggestion that humanity trust Godzilla to defend them from other monsters
There evidently are a few moments of humor but the movie is mostly serious
There also is a hell of a lot more monster action evidently

Attached: Laser show.jpg (712x1019, 435K)

It's fucking nice
youtube.com/watch?v=MnxerBqUZgw&feature=youtu.be

Final wars was anime garbage, your taste is shit

Bump

Attached: F82F2992-7150-4986-96DE-CE02AB3960B9.jpg (750x355, 47K)

what the fuck was his problem?

I have watched them all. A majority of them are manchild nonsical shit.
Shin is the best, for me.

Saw a clip from the Zilla FB page and it shows Rodan and Ghidorah slamming into each other. Rodan didn’t look like he had a chance. Big dick though.

Attached: F1CE1E08-5A64-4291-AF21-21C04A661AC0.jpg (1024x576, 140K)

He was bullied as a kid. No one took the time to get to know him :(

>being this much of an angry nerd

people discover something new and are enthusiastic about it, oh the humanity

Based.

king of kino

Attached: D14EV9nX0AAMhMR.jpg (2549x1075, 125K)

Attached: Battling the Dragon.gif (538x229, 2.47M)

Final Wars is one of the best movies of the entire saga, deal with

youtu.be/MnxerBqUZgw

Attached: I can see your soul at the edges of your eyes.jpg (1280x1872, 782K)

I didn't realize how fucking big Rhodan was, he's almost as big as Ghidora.

I assume this is when Ghidorah makes Rodan his bitch

Attached: King Ghidorah and Namikawa.jpg (317x680, 46K)

Yeah because those two are definitely the same demographic. If anything Godzilla is more of capeshit than Disneyshit.

I saw a preview screening over a year ago. It has way more action than G2014. I don’t know about 70% but Godzilla has three fight scenes with Ghidorah alone, and there’s shit that Rodan, Mothra and the other miscellaneous kaiju do too. They don’t pull that cut away bullshit like they did with 2014 and I would even say that the action scenes are more abundant than the majority of Toho films too.

Also when the woman jokes about making Godzilla our pet, it’s early in the film, before Ghidorah and the other kaiju on Earth have been awakened. So to her, Godzilla arrived five years ago and did some damage but went dormant again so it’s not an emergency.

Attached: Destruction.gif (500x281, 2.08M)

new tv spot
youtube.com/watch?v=MnxerBqUZgw

Attached: Kaiju war.gif (500x231, 2.34M)

I seriously hope this film does well. Can't help but be worried for it.

Attached: Three Headed Monster.jpg (736x981, 154K)

It’ll be a sleeper cult hit like Alita

Attached: Battle of the Gods.webm (1280x544, 2.93M)

All we can do is go give them our bucks and enjoy the show. Word of mouth I think will help this movie more than anything.

Attached: 8CB63CD8-13EF-4092-A165-F1E5DDE1B497.jpg (1016x786, 231K)

Attached: Mothra combat.gif (540x225, 1.62M)

This film's had a lot of positive reception so far, and even early screenings have been doing well.

Attached: Mecha King Ghidorah.jpg (1000x1555, 451K)

Attached: Three Headed Devil Dragon.jpg (1280x640, 398K)

Think they'll portray her well?

Attached: Mothra.jpg (1280x1280, 720K)

>I like how Japanese studios aren’t shy about increasing power levels and feats
Honestly while it was good for the movie I can't help but feel like they did that as a direct response to G14. Shin had to be taller (even if it meant just giving him that goofy ass neck), have a super duper beam, etc. etc. It just felt like a dick measure contest.

Attached: Godzilla Vs King Ghidorah.jpg (960x943, 68K)

>and i just know the movie will focus more on the people. For whatever reason the US thinks people wanna see humans more than they do the monsters.
That's literally how the japs did it for most of their Godzilla films.

Name my band

>using YouTube for measurement

Attached: Godzilla-vs-King-Ghidorah-37057157-500-201.gif (500x201, 901K)

If I die in this world,
Who will know,
I shoot lasers

Attached: shin.jpg (1028x1214, 84K)

Um sweetie you do know that people also view the trailer on unofficial channels

Attached: 97268e03-2724-4121-92bd-55ed37896b3f.jpg (720x540, 100K)

Attached: King's Flight.jpg (640x423, 50K)

New tv spot popped up.

I never knew Godzilla had such great dance moves.

Attached: 1315265262628.gif (288x288, 2.06M)

Attached: Shin Godzilla.jpg (797x960, 171K)

You don't get the title of King of the Monsters without knowing how to style on a motherfucker.

Attached: legendary_rodan_vs_the_king_of_the_monsters_by_kaijukid-dc52tdt.png.jpg (786x1017, 117K)

If it's anything like the last genre Anno saved, we'll have inferior attempts for another ten years before everyone up and concedes nothing will ever top it as a whole.

Attached: Three headed dragon.gif (540x285, 2.77M)

mfw this scene

Attached: 134845678824.jpg (660x525, 62K)

And you faggots complain about capeshit. Final wars is embarrassing garbage.

Kino is coming.

Attached: Charging.gif (400x167, 2.09M)

Attached: Attacking.gif (500x208, 3.08M)

Attached: Repetition.jpg (960x960, 98K)

Attached: Flying terror.gif (500x272, 1.82M)

Attached: 0e2e0f264690e4f2fa3ae7d538fb7df7.jpg (564x838, 90K)

Attached: Godzilla vs Biollante.jpg (960x650, 43K)

fat fuk

Attached: Changed.jpg (1851x1920, 905K)

Attached: Godzilla Vs Varan.jpg (1309x804, 147K)

Attached: Cosmic Destroyer.jpg (500x258, 19K)

Attached: Cosmic Dragon.png (500x700, 196K)

>Repetition

Are you retarded?

>that steady speed up as Godzilla prepares to slap shit
FUUUUCK ITS SO GOOD

Same, I thought he was much smaller.

>Shin Godzilla
>good
That one scene where Godzilla goes nuclear was great, but the rest of it was garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI

>increasing power levels
It's a sign of bad storytelling and weaboo mindset. Pure plebshit on pan with anime.

I watch this shit over and over and get my dick hard.

Attached: CF4C75FA-9A18-4EA2-ADFE-1670C3ABB456.png (1184x456, 2.34M)

Attached: D8B3D2A4-EA58-42C1-8368-D1CADDD0E137.jpg (2560x2664, 266K)

Really hope there's an updated version of this song in the movie: youtube.com/watch?v=l0CDA-ELlJs

>Godzilla
Dragon/Water

>Mothra
Bug/Poison

>King Ghidorah
Dragon/Electric

>Rhodan
Dragon/Fire

>MUTO
Bug

They've confirmed that all the Ifukube monster themes are being brought back. So Godzilla has his, Ghidorah his, Mothra gets her Sacred Springs theme, and Rodan his theme.

We've already heard Godzilla's redone theme and it sounds great

That bottom picture Ghidorah is terrifying. Holy shit.

as a longtime godzilla fan I have come here to laugh at you

The middle head's smile just makes it even horrifying.

Attached: King Ghidorah.jpg (738x388, 20K)

this is so utterly retarded

i love this guy

Attached: SpaceGodzilla_0.jpg (594x594, 82K)

Attached: SpaceGodzilla-CG_shot.jpg (1600x900, 129K)

When most people think of Godzilla's arch enemy they think Ghidorah or Destroyah but i've always seen SpaceGodzilla as his strongest enemy. I don't even know why since he's only been in one(?) movie, maybe it was from the fighting games like Unleashed where he was the final boss and they put a big emphasis on alien monsters

was it kino?

Attached: GODZILLA SAVE THE EARTH.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

He's also cunning. He deliberately attacked Little Godzilla to draw Godzilla to him and antagonize him further by imprisoning his son and then flying off to make himself more powerful with his crystal fortress so he'd be nearly unstoppable.

Kaijukino has to save us from Capeshit

i bet 50 bucks rodan doesnt have his beam attack

>godzilla gonna smack a bitch

>bitch about to get smacked

hes using it in that pic

>tfw always wanted a Wii for Godzilla Unleashed since it had an amazing roster and multiple of my favorite monsters that weren't on the PS2 version
>heard it has shitty waggle controls
at least I had Melee on the Gamecube and Unleashed on PS2 for my Godzilla fix but it hurt watching videos for the Wii version where you can play as Titanosaurus, Biollante, Caesar, and Godzilla 54

Attached: 1546879175009.png (467x439, 201K)

in the moobie you dumbass

no u
youre right though he probably wont have it, beam attacks is probably how ghidorah will get the upper hand to btfo him

>not recognizing how great a movie is

wow you really are a godzilla fan

Attached: 1550676291843.jpg (251x242, 15K)

>disneyfag shits up all threads not just capeshit

shin is a bad godzilla, I'm not sorry to hold this opinion

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEONK!

Attached: goji.jpg (480x360, 21K)

whats wrong with him?

based on what? lack of monster action? im sorry that an obvious man in a suit isn't waddling around in a 90 minute bandai commercial

Attached: Gravity Bolts.gif (500x279, 1.66M)

Not him, but even with the quality that Shin has (it's my current favorite) comparing it to most other G movies, Legendary or not, isn't really fair. They're different sun-genres to each other, have different takes on the same overall monster, and overall different intent. One is a politically charged suspense/thriller, while one is an action-suspense blockbuster. It's like saying there shouldn't be a Batman movie because the Dark Knight trilogy was made.

I NEED THE FULL OST
youtube.com/watch?v=ccxjyAR9Qzk
FUCK

>Sun-genres

Sub-genres. Yes, phoneposting, but I tend to miss G threads if I wait until I'm home.

You guys seem to have forgotten that Kong was in the same universe so the military definitely knows about monsters.

>Having a problem with a 4 second background text

There were no confirmed sightings of G between 1954 and 2014 though.

Shin's crazy ass atomic breath is one of the coolest special effects I've seen.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I am now fully erect

So? We knew about Muto's and King Kong so it's not like monsters appearing is unprecedented. Granted she almost certainly doesn't have clearance to know about Skull Island so i'll retract my point that it's an issue in the movie.

Also. Goddzilla 2000 > 90% of the Japanese Godzilla movies including Shin.

You're taking it too literally. Hea not like lording over kaiju(yet) he's the king because he defeats them.

At that point the public thought there were 3 monsters, Godzilla beat both of them so he is technically King of the Monsters.

In the same way that a wrestler can become King of the Ring

Legendary Godzilla's silhouette looks so fucking wonky in that picture. Look at those thunder thighs and tiny arms.

>Goddzilla 2000 > 90% of the Japanese Godzilla movies including Shin.
Yikes.

g2k best design desu

Attached: goji.jpg (814x520, 223K)

Godzilla King of the Monsters together with the US Military the King of the World OORAH Soldier Semper Fi We need you to correlate Godzilla and his incredible amount of collateral damage in defeating the other monsters with the United States Military's collateral damage in killing a single "terrorist" OORAH yeah sometimes we might kill 300 "innocent" ragheads at a wedding just to kill one guy who might be a legit terrorist so we need you to believe that what we're doing is for the greater good OORAH SEMPER FI yeah so what if killing those 300 hadji's haphazardly causes the other people in that region to see the US as a bloodthirsty killing machine and then they want to fight the US to get revenge on those 300 droned wedding attendees - they were probably going to become terrorists anyways!

SEMPER FI OORAH

Attached: Untitled-28.jpg (816x459, 62K)

Imagine being this poster

fuck you, whatever you are, and wherever you're from

*dabs*

OORAH SEMPER FIDELIS
it's ok burgerfat the world knows you are the heroes and saviors of the middle east they look at what a much better place Iraq is now compared to when Saddam was running the show and they know that you did the right thing by invading Iraq and having hundreds of thousands of US troops die for no reason because the 9/11 terrorist attack was orchestrated by Saudi Arabia and Israel OORAH go to Menards and buy another flag to drape on the wall of your double-wide trailer so you can show your patriotism OORAH

Attached: 7a5.gif (482x800, 29K)

>hundreds of thousands

in your dreams you fucking anti-american bigoted piece of shit

OORAH SEMPER FIDELIS
Even four thousand deaths of american soldiers is acceptable as long as they're fighting a war under false pretenses OORAH not to mention an equal number of active servicemen suicides since the 2003 invasion of iraq OORAH SEMPER FI nobody respects the US military like me and that's why I keep lying to myself to justify their deaths and ptsd gained from watching their best friends die in a war that they don't belong in OORAH God bless George W Bush Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld MISSION ACCOMPLISHED OORAH

Attached: american.jpg (400x308, 34K)

>shitting intensifies

you are mentally deranged

OORAH SEMPER FIDELIS
I may be mentally deranged I should join the united states military because their department of veterans affairs is amazing at treating their soldiers OORAH support our troops and be bloodthirsty and keep wanting us to get into more wars so we can throw more dead soldiers at the self-created problem OORAH and then let's neglect those same soldiers when they return home from fighting in an unjust war
SEMPER FI OORAH SOLDIER lets drink some budweisers while watching nascar OORAH

Attached: Fat+guntoting+american+patriot+here+to+answer+this+_abdcd2bd5db85a7bf71eabae811e66a4.jpg (480x360, 32K)

you should go to /pol/ since that's your speed, fuck off, no one likes you

>fuck off, no one likes you
OORAH how DARE you speak that way to an American you should thank me for my service and forgive me of all my warcrimes OORAH

Attached: Why+are+american+soldiers+obese+_2ff8bf2596816802613f7b5eb1440f62.jpg (297x215, 9K)

would you fuck off already you spastic retard? go play in traffic, you're shitting up a good thread

Attached: 7E00E980-C7D1-4D26-ADCD-EF91BE89DC0F.jpg (628x316, 55K)

There had best be a Gamera teaser at the end of this film.

this is why giants should always move in slow motion

>post yfw music related is the opening to Vs Kong
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDEA4an9uM

Attached: 1531963105436.png (1000x1000, 656K)

> the mouse shill changes tactics

Attached: 814FE567-0440-447D-A8A2-A2CC00CECE87.png (337x399, 190K)

what irrelevant country do you live in? I can't imagine someone other than an American concerning themselves with their silly antics unless their home country has nothing of note to discuss

My turds can out do anno on his best day

If they get McCreary it might as well be. God I can't wait

reminds me of god of war 2

They lost the contest either way.

Legit if I looked out a little plane window and saw that I’d probably uncontrollably shit everywhere...

I'm a retard I meant '98

>Goji threads are the best threads in ages
>No porn-craving zombies, no reddit whores crying of incel, no pedoshit from tumblr and discord
>A few furries being weird about mothra but nothing too bad or spammy
>Tfw once Stranger Things comes out these threads will be lost to the MBB pedos

Attached: ffs.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

cunnyfags are the worst.

Slightly bigger yikes.

Attached: 1546120700513.jpg (816x816, 268K)

Box office performance being turned into some kind of "geek" fantasy sport is one of the weirdest fucking things that's happened in recent years. People rooting for corporations to make more money because they've bought the lifestyle brand meme so fucking hard they actually obsess over these things like slaves beyond the simple idea of voting with your dollar and then moving on. The film is made. It is getting released. Sure, if it makes less money than the studio wants you might not get more like it. But this movie, this one, is completed and being distributed and you can watch it as many times as you please. The perspective's completely gone and people have made this thing into a fucking faux sport.

Attached: hiss.jpg (325x326, 59K)

Attached: 1459188336183.jpg (888x1076, 132K)

this, whatever happened to cool effects with fire?
it was the big payoff for annihilation, are fire effects expensive or something?

Agreed. Not to mention, not "winning" at the box office is not the same as "losing." John Wick made less money than TMNT, Lego Movie, Transformers, and a bunch of way shitter movies that came out that year. But it still made money, it was still quality, and it still got a trilogy. Think what you want of my example, but making the most or more than the others around it doesn't mean it "wins" or "loses." I hope KotM does well, if it's good, and I'm sure it'll be good. But even if it doesn't make the same as Aladdin, I don't care, because it's still something I can watch and it's still getting at least one more after this.

Imagine being a pilot giving air support to Godzilla

Attached: aaaaaaaa.jpg (500x500, 44K)

He's killing the helicopters with lightning strikes

Attached: jack yes.gif (474x374, 2.43M)

That's a big guy

Attached: tdkr.jpg (1150x520, 115K)

Hyped for Mothra

Attached: GodzillaKOTM-Mothra.png (1366x588, 534K)

Meanwhile this fucking lad just killed Godzillas son just because he could.

Attached: Destroyah.jpg (436x293, 18K)

I've always wondered, does he actually fly? He looks to big to be able to fly with those wings. What's the point of having them?

>amerifat godzilla
pass

Attached: intimidation 2.png (1280x536, 476K)

Always disliked the color of the spines, other than that it's a fucking good design

He can fly, it doesn't really make sense given his body mass but he also can break apart into his smaller forms at will so he's a bit odd.

He's not.

Wait til you see him fly

Holy shit I never noticed it

He didn't fly so good

Attached: 0c9.gif (374x219, 1.15M)

I think he is bracing against wind gusts.

He looks pissed all the time.
Finally the Ghidorah we deserve

It's probably the first blockbuster I'm really hyped for, they seem to really respect the source material and making it even more better

Attached: 1548202147652.jpg (1242x1920, 836K)

Jesus Christ shinfags are quite embarassing aren't they?

I forgot the majority of godzilla fans are manchildren that love men in rubber suits dancing around with shitty horrendous fucking abysmal """"plots""""" about insects whose names they couldnt remember without looking at the godzuki wiki.
Oh look here comes a mekkagojira aiiii nissan~ OPPPAAAAAAAI
they're playing the theme! Sooooo badass!! Skip to the fight scenes!

You fucking numale neckbeard.
Shin is good and engaging.

boy u sure are fuckin wrong

>about insects whose names they couldnt remember without looking at the godzuki wiki
the sheer implication of this offends me. you're right about the other stuff.

Based

Attached: 1518376910871.png (2518x1024, 272K)

Attached: 500.gif (500x280, 2.09M)

I remember arguing about this film in the third grade with my friends

fucking hell, I haven't thought about that in decades

Cuck detected

Attached: le monke.jpg (2100x1500, 246K)

ebin

Attached: goji_a.gif (500x199, 993K)

I hope the next one is Mecha Godzilla and Gigan

why are the trailers so fucking awful?

I like this competition because Kong fans seem to be in such a minority they're a curious sight.

Attached: twc6wyj7tfk21.jpg (640x360, 55K)

Where is Shin in the power-level scale? Stronger than main universe? Weaker?

Shin's power level is unknown because he's constantly evolving. He could theoretically be the strongest being ever if given enough time to adapt and could overpower it's enemies if not taken care of while in a weaker state. That's my main reason for wanting a Shin sequel, just seeing where this whole thing goes since he was stopped mid transformation

Rhodan is flying/fire pleb

strongest live action one.

anime G is a lot bigger and possibly stronger, but most people already forgot that he was thing.

>The Space Virgin
>needs to use a little boy to get close to Godzilla
>The Chadstoroyah
>Just fucking kills him because he could

Attached: Destoroyah Girl.jpg (850x570, 91K)

See, this proves Shinfags aren't actually fans of Godzilla, they just love sucking off Anno and need to go back to Yea Forums

Pretty much indestructible and a fucking triple MOAB tier atomic breath. Like said, Goji Earth might be the only contestant, with his shield shenanigans

Theoretically he could be one of the strongest. I think he likes durability and endurance in his most powerful on screen form, though.

Glass cannon. Strongest and furthest reaching breath/beams, most versatile adaptive ability. But almost no combat power physically, super slow, needs to recharge, and was hurt by bunker busters. In movies, Legendary tanked a 15 Mt nuke, Heisei tanked a volcanic explosion as well as an island busting explosion (which is what made him go Burning). Plus Burning supposedly has an infinitely growing atomic breath, so his breath would eventually kill Shin. He's top 3, but if you want to say he wins because he evolves, then he'd evolve into a form that's no longer Godzilla.

I don't think he's the strongest. He's probably the most dangerous since he adapts quickly to whatever comes at him.

Final Wars's Godzilla stopped an asteroid going at full speed with only his beam

Godzilla in the anime trilogy forced Humanity to fucking leave Earth and killed pretty much every Kaiju on the planet. He's so powerful that they were running from him out of fear and he made the US president go crazy and he killed himself on live television.

Attached: gplus684207528.jpg (530x750, 169K)

>I forgot the majority of godzilla fans are manchildren that love men in rubber suits dancing around with shitty horrendous fucking abysmal """"plots"""""
Sounds like you're the numale, here. Go fuck off with your plebian opinions.

Attached: 36hh4p1ndmaz.jpg (640x353, 33K)

Rodan is fire/flying you moron

Based.

Rodan is flying/fire you spastic

what did he mean by this?

>Final Wars's Godzilla stopped an asteroid going at full speed with only his beam

similarly, the official anime databook talks about godzilla destroying an asteroid with the mass of the moon that was going to crash into and destroy earth

Rodan is fire/flying you retard

Rodan is fire/flying you dunce

Weaker than alot of incarnations but still pretty strong. He got hurt by Bunker Busters while Godzilla 2000 who is a third his size survives much more deadly full metal missiles

Damn that movie had one of the worst third acts I've ever seen. Otherwise a great movie until that point.

good point, forgot about Final Wars.

yeah, Just wish it had a better monster selection

Godzilla has definitely more fans and a bigger cult follwing than Kong, from Mexico to France, so how would the fight even play out without a possible outcry that Kong even stood a chance?

They make Kong dodge around buildings, use scenery as tools, and outmaneuver Godzilla, but Godzilla's sheer tankiness, breath, and surprising wit of his own makes it a win without being a complete curbstomp. However, Godzilla is attacked by something way more dangerous, and Kong and him work together to beat it. Preferably a new, cool enemy, but everyone's memeing Destroyah so if any Toho, it'll be him.

I just hope they don't do Kongbro any injustice, he just wants to be left in peace and chill.

Anime universe pretty much took everything from past movies and lore, it's really incredible when you read all the backstories and then you watch the trilogy that's "meh" as fuck.

Attached: GVSG_-_Godzilla.jpg (1505x1600, 550K)

Likewise, I'm one who votes Godzilla wins but I want both to live. Having a fight with a conclusion, immediately met with a bigger enemy, would be a good way to settle it.

They never milked Kong as much as Godzilla.
And pretty much every sequel or remake is set on Skull Island

As much as I would love to see Destoroyah fighting them, I kinda of like having new monsters

Attached: 1541050443380.jpg (1571x885, 299K)

>new monsters for the MonsterVerse
Okay, what do you have in mind?

Where is this from? I dont remember it in the movie.

This movie is going to end with Mecha Godzilla in the post credits scene
Also King Kong a shit

Rodan is fire/flying you nincompoop

King Kong is such a simple concept that powerlevel fags can never understand and comprehend.

Rodan is flying/fire you saco wea

id kill myself by now

it look like a fucking shark LMAO

Mothra is Bug/Fairy you ding-dong

giant orca / polar bear hybrid

I think it's more like "if it makes more money that means more people are liking it which means it's better than the movie you like but I don't"
Which is also bullshit

Some OC Kaijus or at least most obscure Toho's ones like Titanosaurus

Attached: 53236104_2349959931721464_7614852380152037376_n.jpg (666x960, 51K)

Attached: 360 no scope.gif (240x184, 396K)

does that mean we'll actually get a movie about Godzilla this time?

At some point, Disney will run out of money to launder by buying tickets to their own movies.

STEP ASIDE

Attached: Godzilla (2014) - Airport Roar[HD,1280x720]_VP8_002.webm (1280x720, 1.76M)

I like how most humanized stuff with the MUTOs is /ss/

Attached: MUTO kiss.jpg (850x955, 123K)

>Aladdin is guaranteed a billion
1 Disney Dollar has been deposited to your patreon.

>movie ends with Chinese making Mecha Godzilla, and the Americans "making" Destoroyah.
But noooo, we had to have Kong instead.

Attached: EarCLip.jpg (900x1200, 225K)

Go watch evangelion you psued

holy fuck

Looks pretty tacky

Great, I know

Attached: Tall and small.jpg (1000x1200, 699K)

Attached: Confrontation.webm (1280x544, 2.7M)

thats not true, i saw '98 first

Attached: 1552679742106.jpg (750x772, 100K)

This is fucking autistic. Kill that bitch.

FUCK IT I'M GONNA STORYTIME GODZILLA IN HELL NEXT THREAD

pls do

JET JAGA

>t. seething lizard

Is Jet Jaguar a man-made thing? Don't tell me a giant power ranger is supposed to be its own lifeform

I swear I read somewhere that the marketing for Godzilla Vs. Megalon in another country claimed Jet Jaguar was King King in a robot suit.

Attached: GodzillaSquad.jpg (460x680, 92K)

>Is Jet Jaguar a man-made thing?
Yes, a couple of guys built him. He is a robot.

Attached: King in the clouds.webm (1920x816, 2.42M)

blow it out your ugly ass weeb

Attached: insulate remarks.jpg (534x387, 33K)

All of you snobby, know-it-all, armchair critics can smooch my big white butt. I am fucking pumped to see this flick.

Shaping up to be the best Kaiju movie since Gamera 2

This poster is absolute kino

Attached: Royal fight.jpg (2790x3840, 1.88M)

Not ashamed to say I will be wearing my Godzilla merch on opening night

Enormously powerful attack, probably second only to Goji-Earth physically he's simultaneously very durable and very weak, he seems to constantly be regenerating and mutating and growing but his armor isn't thick enough to protect him from specialized conventional weapons. The US could have sent out their entire B2 force and carpeted him in MOPs and it probably would have cut him literally to pieces, but if I'm not mistaken individual chunks of him are shown to still be alive and growing, along with his tail spawning other creatures at the end, so while conventional weapons might be able to "kill" the huge version by simply blowing him to pieces, it would also spawn tons of smaller mutants.

Attached: goji.jpg (900x1200, 150K)

That's terrifying. Those wings are moving insanely fast for how huge they are.

Kaiju are fast as fuck

Attached: Irys in flight.webm (546x360, 2.13M)

That's one of the great upsides of using CGI, actors in suits could never really simulate just how enormously heavy and weighty these monsters are. Ironically in this one case CGI can produce a more realistic effect.

>Only 3 suck
I like godzilla too, but come on user.

A nuke would literally kill every single monster. No ifs ands or buts

>A nuke would literally kill every single monster. No ifs ands or buts

Attached: mfw the redpills hit them.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>tfw you want to fly air support for Godzilla
>instead you get sent to shoot down Rodan

Attached: 1416755789366.jpg (661x528, 45K)

But that's how they empower him

Attached: Sacrifice.jpg (5760x5712, 2.9M)

Attached: Godzilla vs Anguirus.webm (640x480, 1.03M)

>Remember boys
>Our mission is to ensure Godzilla takes Monster Zero down
>So defend him
>AT ALL COSTS
mfw theme - youtube.com/watch?v=jV3d0ytZO2k

Attached: ANSWER ME.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>implying people arent just watching to meme the terrible new genie

Attached: 6242630-7256090433-62354.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Attached: gSxiKih.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

Mutos can make EMPs.

orange and blue again

Attached: KongJudoFlip.gif (500x213, 1.87M)

>yfw the climax of the movie will have Godzilla blast Ghidora's middle head and his torso apart with an atomic breath, and Ghidora falls into the ocean but the after credits shows it's corpse vanished

Attached: reduced-image_9329_106.jpg (640x512, 60K)