Most kino show of ALL time

Most kino show of ALL time

Attached: my-600-lb-life-benji-bolton-and-david-bolton-update.jpg (1110x554, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zidbits.com/2013/06/how-long-can-you-live-off-the-fat-in-your-body/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was a caregiver for the elderly and it was all fine and pretty easy/rewarding until they sent me to care for a 400 lb 80 year old guy with IBS or something. Holy shit I quit right after those mere three hours of hell.
>imagine the smell

My Yea Forums janitor life

>400 pound
>80 year old
Gotta give the man props where its due, he literally won't fucking die

I just watched the one with the Assanti Brothers.
>Steven is so fucking fat that he makes his 605 lb. brother look skinny in comparison.

im less than 100lbs away from 400lbs

Attached: 1524521716163.png (646x595, 323K)

jannie please go away

You need to make changes, user

I know that feel, just keep dieting and remember that unless you want to end up looking like the people on that show you need to stick with it.

Just keep at your diet and you'll make it down to 400 soon enough user.

Attached: born to troll.jpg (506x506, 61K)

I know a guy who kept nearing the threshold of 400 and every time he was almost there, he'd suffer some kind of catastrophic health crisis and end up in the hospital for weeks or months. Then he'd lose 100-150 pounds during his stay and soon after. Kinda miraculous. He'd be halfway back to health and of course he'd continue his had habits again and yo-yo back to almost 400. This had happened five times. I wonder how much the human body can take of that.

Go see a doctor and talk about weight loss. There was even a dude who literally just ate yeast and multivitamins under doctor supervision and lost like 300 pounds.

zidbits.com/2013/06/how-long-can-you-live-off-the-fat-in-your-body/

yeah if it was easy for me i would've done it already
im weak of mind and will
food too good

Attached: 1014 - npM3poi.png (240x232, 49K)

im american neet with no health insurance and my mom won't take me to the doctor unless i have a mental breakdown and that's easy to just say "well have a mental breakdown"
she can't afford that shit she makes 15/hr with no savings at all

Have you tried having sex with her?

>im weak of mind and will
Be a man you fat fucking faggot. Lose the weight or kill yourself, don't live in fucking limbo.

Have sex.

Just be yourself bro

Just eat less fucking food and she'll be able to save up for a doctor you fat fuck.

Attached: 1551775653395.jpg (695x431, 71K)

weird question but for any 300-400+ lb anons, do you fart and shit a lot? I imagine these big old mountains of shit but then I think it can't possibly be that much more

Checked. Trips of truth.

Post in the /fat/ megathread

I imagine if they eat twice as much then they shit twice as much

Over 300 pounds here, i shit normally because i eat normally but back when i ate like a faggot then yeah i shit out way more than normal.

I honestly just don't understand how people get this big. I don't even get how it's possible to eat all that fucking food. I ordered a medium pizza with only cheese last night and I couldn't even finish the last three pieces. I waited and hour to eat them and then fell like shit afterwards.

i don't spend money on food my mom does and i don't eat that much i just literally do nothing it's really cheap to actually eat a high calorie diet that's unhealthy for you 2 liters of pop are fucking 69 cents at walmart
buying fresh fruits and veggies is expensive as hell on a per calorie price point, my mom complains when she gets fruit or veggies cause it's expensive
never said im tryin to lose weight just sayin im fat
i fluctuate from healthy poops for a month and then like a week or 2 of bad poop if i eat something different

I don't mean to be rude, but your mom is fucking retarded.

If she buys the expensive good food, not only will you be eating healthier food, you'll be eating less food because it costs more.

Whole lot of nocturnal emissions for sure but I stay cleanly and proper at work all day. The worst part is wiping though. I go through like a third of an entire roll of tp every time I take a shit.
Fat people who smell bad have just completely given up. Even 300+ you can still practice basic hygiene.

The trick is to have variety meals.
Have something savory like a burger and then have something sweet like ice cream. Also drink a lot of soda because that will make your stomach feel like its not full.

I'm 185 lbs but I always use up so much toilet paper when I take a shit. I don't understand how everyone else manages to use like a piece or two and they're done.

That makes sense. I just never really got all that much sati

yeah but she doesn't care either she's depressed too probably smokes 2.5 packs a day and is fat too

You gotta be actively trying to hit 400 plus
I’m 6’6 320 and I eat like absolute fucking garbage but even after a total bender month between jobs I’ve never gone above 330
I know, fat calling the kettle fat but there’s something truly mystifying about 400+

This is a mental disorder, right?

Attached: 1548493330658.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

That makes sense. I just never really got all that much satisfaction from food like all the fatties seem to do. It's just food.
I'm 145 and I have the same problem. I try to spread my cheeks when shitting to minimize the amount of wiping I have to do.

Huh, maybe it’s less related then I thought then.

Attached: 1545016899636.png (736x534, 563K)

>he doesn't devour AT LEAST 3 slices of cheesy smore casserole a day
Not going to make it

How do you afford all the goddamn food

I'm guessing it's my diet. I generally eat like shit.

i feel like i 100% enjoy food more than skinny people do
yeah i might not have like a super palette like those posh chefs that put pig ballsack scrapings on quail eggs or w/e but i definitely like the act of eating and the taste of food way more than just the average 150-220lb adult

>cheese, chocolate, sauce and hotdogs
How the hell do you eat this without spitting it out immediately?

you can become morbidly obese within a year for $40 USD a week food budget

She smokes and she's still fat? Explain.
You're probably right. You have to want to get that big or trying to do it. I don't know why anyone would want to though.
Fuck. Bockwurst are disgusting. I hated that shit when I lived in Germany. Also, I want subtitles or audio. I need to know what she's saying.
It just never ends. I hate it.

she smokes cigs and eats food
when she's not working she's sitting at home watching tv

It's bockwurst. It's worse than hotdogs. It's the shittiest sausage Germany makes.

That’s probably it, which roundabout is related to weight.
My downfall is I know how easy it is to lose weight. I lost 60 lbs in like two months once on the very first time I tried to lose weight. Ended up gaining it back because the diet was unsustainable but it’s made me think I can easily just lose it whenever I want which I know is horrible. I’m approaching boomer age and it’s going to start getting exponentially harder soon.
It’s weird, I gained most of it at a very bad time in my life and now things are really great for me- so I feel no need to lose it. All excuses in the end I suppose

You lost 60 pounds, meanwhile I've been struggling to get my skinnyfat ass into the gym for years. Just to lose 15 lbs and get into shape. That's my entire hurdle.

That makes me sad. Where do you live?

I mean I lost 60lbs from a starting weight of 300 at the time so it’s not like it was challenging weight to lose
And again, it’s a bit unfair. It was Keto which works far too well and then asks you to never drink beer or eat bread again in your entire life. So yeah it worked but the second I broke it it was like attack of the blob. Just focus on being consistent, not on hitting a number. Hey, I will if you will user.

based, let's do it

I used to be around 400, or a little less than that. Peak weight was 4 or 5 years ago. Now I'm down to just over 200. It's a legit behavioral disorder, a compulsiveness. It's a lot like addiction, the classic "bottoming out" thing was every day for me. Like I had to eat as much bad food as possible because that would mean it was the last time. Every day for years, you can easily become a jabba the hut. I lost it with perfect uniform diet every day with no variation. Exactly 1000 calories a day for a year, and I lost almost all of it. It was easy once a groove was set. The biggest obstacle was weekends, any day I wasn't occupied with work. Boredom is deadly to an addict. I have a lot of extra skin, and have just accepted it. It feels right that you have to pay some kind of price for so much self destructive behavior. I look disgusting now, but at least I'm not disgusting *and* overweight.

Attached: 1505857299185.webm (480x272, 2.82M)

Wtf is that from Akira? I wanted to watch it but that's fucking gross.

yikes

Yes, he needs to double down and hit 600 lbs so we can finally get a Yea Forums episode of fatkino.
>OW

Attached: ow_muh_laygz.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

imagine tuning into a new episode of fatkino and the guy whips out a tablet in the episode to shitpost on Yea Forums

It was blurred, but I'm certain I saw the Yotsuba background on Assanti's tablet.

Attached: bath_time_wagies.jpg (541x474, 81K)

probably looking at /d/

If you missed the last episode, you need to watch it immediately. Total trainwreck episode, it was an instant classic. Pic related.

Attached: layg.jpg (1470x824, 118K)

What i'm i seeing here

A growth that is very infected. Her mom didn't wipe/clean her properly after shitting so feces got into it. If she waited much longer to see Dr. Now the infection probably would have killed her. Early in the episode it was bleeding a lot.

Attached: janny.jpg (1771x1015, 273K)

just stop eating lmao

How do they even know what to censor lol

had to ruin it with chocolate....

I'm the same weight and sometimes I shit so much that it piles up to the point that it touches my hand when I wipe

Attached: 1499322226211.png (750x750, 443K)

Christ you fat fuck

>MUH

Attached: Layg.png (960x540, 472K)

Go for 200 and get on the show.

Attached: drNow.jpg (960x905, 92K)

Attached: 1549699610576.gif (320x240, 3.48M)

I need you stick to 1200 calorie a day diet. You start immediately. No carb, no sugar, no fast food. You understand?

Attached: now_pancakes.jpg (570x718, 125K)

Fat people shouldn't have access to healthcare. Disgusting.

this but unironically. they are always in and out of the hospital and doctors office and rack up medical expenses that would make bezos cringe

this is fake as shit though, no way she actually eats that, but still she's a disgusting fattie

this episode was so feelgood.
>fattest dude literally just starts walking despite it hurting
>Dr Nowzaradan never has to tell him off
>dude just loses weight on his own
>brother realizes he could catch up to his weight
>they both lose weight
>by the end of the episode the older brother who was barely mobile in his own home is going fishing
>the younger brother is literally thin with his clothes barely hanging off him

That's not human

James' ascent into daemonhood is nearing completion.

Attached: james_GUO.jpg (1500x1500, 407K)

dios mio...

I hope you get the skin surgery you deserve, good for you, user.

Attached: fatkino.jpg (3200x1800, 2.2M)

go back to dropping chili all over the floor of lakers games

Attached: 8835132-6619161-image-a-140_1548162788298.jpg (634x473, 55K)

>no carbs

Attached: the cav.jpg (615x591, 72K)

Attached: janny.webm (800x450, 1.45M)

Get off Yea Forums and go to /fit/ NOW, faggot.

We have this general, we have Jazz generals, why isn't there a Dr. Pimple Popper general?

That episode was so bad it made me sad. I can’t even hate, there was too much misery.

This fat fuck is one of the worst I have seen. Doesn't help his dad brings in the food for him instead of making the fat fuck try and walk for food.

>ok nurgle i need you to lose 150,000 lbs by the end of the millenium

I went from 250 to 170.
Just count calories bro

I'm 6'3" 315 and I was trying to get back under 300 but I hurt my back

neway the Dr prescribed me pain pills that help but the problem is it backs me up and I don't shit for 3 or 4 days and it turns the shit Rock hard. Its basically like a tree branch coming out of my ass and I have to use rubber gloves to pull the shit out or break up the tree turds, and every time the toilet clogs without using TP. And its always painful and bloody

I want pics of this