My entire cinema started laughing

my entire cinema started laughing

Attached: file.png (1017x771, 1.44M)

who wouldnt?

dude what's it like owning a cinema

>and everyone clapped
nice try incel

Its nice that DC bought tickets for the Boys and Girls club.

>yfw you realize this scene will be one of a handful referenced by future civilizations of muslims, ayys or squirel-people to illustrate the cynicism and decadence of late-stage Western culture.
>yfw they'll have to explain what irony is as well as what black people were.
>yfw the younglings will find it all completely baffling, but strangely interesting, like people used to think about Japan.

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png (500x478, 114K)

why did he make them penises?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Things you imagined for 1000, Alex.

why did they do this? did NOBODY involved in the production of that scene say "hey... maybe we should resdesign these pod things, they kind of look like black chode dildos"? like what the fuck man

>muslims
>civilization
pick one

What the fuck is this

>Long, black phallic imagery
hmm... really... makes u think...

A terrible movie that dumbass fans of a dumbass hack director love.

man of steel
and flying space cocks (black)

You're a big chode.

Are you serious?

For Kal el

At least they're all uncut.

Attached: 1430588455476.png (1920x1080, 646K)

you realize Islam has 98% of what makes civilization great codified into a religion. If it weren't for marrying first cousins and demoting our Blessed Lord Jesus Islam would figuratively be the bomb instead of literally. Inbreeding and that other thing made them irredeemably nuts.

Attached: Funny Crazy people 05.jpg (400x267, 30K)

> DUDE LET'S PUNISH YOU BY GIVING YOU A PERFECTLY WORKING SPACESHIP
> YOU CAN USE IT TO ESCAPE THE PLANET COLLAPSING ALL AROUND US WHILE EVERYBODY ELSE DIES

LOOOOOOOOOL

The whole of the movie has birth/sexual imagery in it, both male and female. Incels only recognize the dicks because they've never actually seen 3D vaginas.

Islam is a proof that traditionalism and religious fundamentalism is a mistake and will never work

Formerly (white)

calling people incels is toxic masculinity and hate speech please don't do it

have sex in theater incel

no, it's actually only proof of the literal retardedness of marrying your first cousin (which is scientifically disastrous for the offspring) instead of your third cousin (which, assuming everyone is from the same genetic population, is scientifically ideal).

Pic related is the white West circa 2000 if Hitler had won and the Nazis implemented 1st cousin marriage for 'muh racial purity' instead of based 3rd cousin from the same racial background. Islam fails because the people are literally genetically insane. Importing them into the West isn't going to fix them, despite what the leaders think will happen due to muh influence of liberalizing western culture.

Attached: 1240800261985.jpg (1023x803, 138K)

Is that a bunch of Bad Dragon dildos?

>child rape
>inbreeding
>art and science are forbidden and punishable by death
>bestiality
>pederasty
>entire “culture” is getting your ass up in the air five times a day, if you don’t you die
>if you practice a slightly different kind of islam, you
>”omg you bigot r u serious?”
Are you?

/pol/ you just annoying these days,get help

Attached: 1550447473788.png (2000x2000, 1.37M)

I remember people clapping for this movie at the end. Before the nerds started crying for the muh destruction and before Disney psyops kicked in

the left can't meme and being cooly dismissive with pithy canned responses carries no weight outside of your hugboxes and authoritarian irl institutions. either meme hard (at least it would be entertaining), come with facts to back up your shit npc political opinions (spoiler: you cant) or stfu and bow down, nigger (preferred option).

your move, fag (spoiler: you're basically checkmated).

Attached: you-lose.png (610x608, 454K)

You are not being very tolerant of other cultures. I hope you are on some kind of watchlist. You are very dangerous to society.

Non Pol has always been the most annoying and whiny

my cenima were too busy laughing at me for being alone, teens were even throwing popcorn at me.

>see this picture
>???
Can I get a QRD?

go home /k/

There is no better example of Snyder being a shitty music video director than the complete lack of subtlety in this movie.

> instead of your third cousin (which, assuming everyone is from the same genetic population, is scientifically ideal).
>reproducing with ANY of your cousins
m8.

Yikes

Were they all immature faggots?

Based

>i dunno what 2nd, 3rd, Xrd cousins are
product of 1st cousin marriage confirmed

Ask James Holmes

kek

>Genetically crazy

This is literal truth. You know why male psychopaths are more common in Western society than females? Because the primary genes involved in psychopathic precursors are carried on the X chromosome, but in war-torn areas, there's a selection pressure for violence. The Middle East has been in a state of perpetual warfare for hundreds, if not thousands of years. Males and females are both highly likely to have the psychopath trigger.

>Pic related is the white West circa 2000 if Hitler had won and the Nazis implemented 1st cousin marriage for 'muh racial purity'
source on this being something anyone ever advocated for?

Kryptonads

Muslims have civilization
Well Had.

First cousin marriage wasn't advocated by the Nazis, but they would certainly of encouraged 3rd cousin marriage, since it makes sense. Hitler did speak favorably of Islam, but was naturally critical of arabs themselves. The comment was meant to suggest what might have happened to whites if the Nazis won and went full retard with Islam as practiced by the vast majority of the people who currently practice it.

You're pretty much retarded, inbreeding occurred plenty in all societies. Islam destroyed whatever chance the dune coons had at civilization when the koran deemed it a hell worthy sin to "manipulate numbers." Before this they were coming up with algebra, if it wasn't for islam they might have progressed their society past that of europes a long time ago, but 1400 extra years of retardation didn't help.

>inbreeding occurred plenty in all societies
i wouldnt say "plenty", but it probably occurs everywhere to some extent. That's not the point, though. It's common in sandnigger muslim shit holes due to Islamic teaching. That isn't to say it's the only reason, but if your gene pool is fucked due to -extensive- inbreeding, not much else matters.

I'd put local environmental destruction due to shit like chopping down all the trees and creating a dustbowl as the second biggest problems in that part of the world. Insane inbred people with a belief system of total war tend not to be good stewarts of the environment. The fact that "manipulating numbers" is a sin (and music is a sin, and drawing people's faces is a sin, etc) is shitty and has a ripple effect on social progression, no doubt, but it's all after-the-fact. Less mentally fucked people who probably naturally moderate the tendency to purity spiral into oblivion, which all that later stuff is a part of.