WHERE THE FUCK IS EVANGELION

WHERE THE FUCK IS EVANGELION

IT'S FUCKING SPRING AND I WANT MY END OF EVA IN HD

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

>I WANT MY END OF EVA IN HD
Why haven't you torrented the jap blu-ray rip then, dickhead?
It's gonna look shit with Netflix compression, or they'll smooth everything over and get rid of the original film grain

>It's gonna look shit with Netflix compression, or they'll smooth everything over and get rid of the original film grain
You sound dumb and gay.

pleb

Even though I've been feeling much better about myself recently, I still want to give this another rewatch. It's been too fucking long.

Anno is a fucking hack

Evangelion cured my depression

where's my 4.44?
I just want to watch the end of the trainwreck

Is 3.0 The Last Jedi of Evangelion?

Normies will get a heart attack the day they discover torrents.

kind of, but it could really set up a redemption arc for Shinji in 4.0 if Anno actually comes through

>Why don't you just steal it?

Literally a nigger mindset.

4.0 when?

This. Fuck zoomer faggots like OP, who either will watch Eva for the first time on Netflix, or watched some shitty compressed SD stream years ago and actually require Netflix to spoonfeed them.

Attached: [Sephirotic] Evangelion - 07 [MULTI][BD 1080p 8bits 5.1 AAC][3FAF8818]_00:21:05.054.png (1440x1080, 1.98M)

Ignoring End of Eva which is Anno giving a middle finger to his retarded fanbase, Evangelion is not really a depressing show. Sure it is for a while, but i think it ends on a very positive and uplifting vote.

I don't care if i sound like a faggot, i wouldn't be here if i hadn't watched the show when i did.

Rebuild is fanwank bullshit
If it were up to anno 50% of the films would be waifu bait into gore and rape because of his resentment to his fanbase and himself for spawning otaku culture

I'm hyped for this. Always heard how good the show is but for some reason it's really inaccessible.

Never. It's delayed again so Anno can work on an Ultraman movie

It is definitely the TLJ of Evangelion. Just like they fucked over Luke they fucked over Rei, and even if it's technically possible for both to come back, what's the fucking point when Luke's a childkilling greenmilking weirdo, and Rei is just a doll who no one cares about?

Rebuild 2.22 was kino tho

EoE I still consider to be one of the most depressing things I've ever watched. I don't see how you can find that ending uplifting, even with its kind of positive message of learning to live with people.

I remember watching the show when I was at one of my lowest points and it just resonating with me, particularly EoE.

>trainwreck
The whole point of the Rebuilds is to show how retarded the fanbase's perception of the franchise is.
The fact that 2.22 is the best received of the bunch when it's the most stupid, fanservice filled, shonen like of them all just proves his point.

4.44 is gonna be like End of Eva and i can't fucking wait.

>but for some reason it's really inaccessible.
I was able to watch the whole thing, plus EoE subbed on the internet. I could probably find the Rebuild movies too, which I should do, since I only saw 1.11 and 2.22 when they came on Toonami and wasn't fully paying attention to either. And I still need to watch 3.33 as well.

You could argue that the entire series and movie is about the problems with escaping and acting like your problems don't exist because you only focus on the select few positive experiences in your life and refuse to move on from them.

That's why i said ignoring EoE. The film is a reactionary move by Anno and a response/middle-finger to the fans that disliked the original ending and were sending him death threats and shit.

I still consider the original Ep. 25 & 26 to be the ending of the series. And they couldn't be more uplifting and positive, at least considering everything that came before them.

3.33 is what someone who never saw Eva thinks Eva is actually like. It's a generic anime action movie with guitar buttrock playing as big dumb robots smack eachother around while the pilots yell and do stupid somersaults in the air.

>4.44 is gonna be like End of Eva and i can't fucking wait.
I'd be fine with that
honestly, at this point I'd just like some sort of ending no matter how its received

Evangelion fans are braindead

Ironically only the most obsessed Evangelion fans say that.
In reality, NGE's first half had a lot of fanservice filled, shonen action so normal people didn't really bat an eye at the first two movies out of four also had that.

Besides, we all know what the point of the Rebuilds were in the end. It's Anno's revenge against Rei for being more popular than Asuka, hence the whole plot being revolved around the self-insert Shinji saving Rei and being punished for it while his own favorite characters gloat.

>3.33 is what someone who never saw Eva thinks Eva is actually like. It's a generic anime action movie with guitar buttrock playing as big dumb robots smack eachother around while the pilots yell and do stupid somersaults in the air.

That might actually be pretty cool, though. In reality it's just a contrived excuse to upsell Anno's favorite characters Asuka and Kaworu while eliminating the most popular character Rei, since she's "competition".

Attached: anno 1995.png (1000x709, 558K)

>Paying makes me a better person
>reddit spacing
Literally a retard mindset

I know the whole "THAT'S THE POINT" argument is a stupid copout most of the time but i'm willing to wait for 3.0+1.0 before i can assess the whole film series. Everything about 2.0 and 3.0 is as stupid and over the top as you say, but it just feels so calculated and intentional that i can't help but feel the series is gonna end up being about the Evangelion reception and legacy itself.

Besides with Shin Godzilla Anno has proven to still be a very competent filmmaker so i'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. Even if it ends up being a trainwreck at least there will be some fanservice and cool robot fights.

Attached: anno 2012.png (1000x709, 556K)

It's calculated and intentional, but you have to know the fanbase and the original series.

Ask me anything and I'll provide the answer.

>poorfag deludes himself into feeling like a good person while he steals things

I probably own more physicals than you do. But whatever makes you cope with the pain of being a low IQ.

You sound like a fucking idiot, he’s right

>I don't steal EVERYTHING, so I AM a good person.

>Thinks stealing is bad
Low EyeQue

>Forcing a bad word just to make post sound more edgy

Based morally bankrupt sociopath

>walks into your house, steals your computer and car, burns the house down
lol dude stealing's fine bro, morals don't matter, so we're cool, right? not like i actually hurt anyone so its' fine lol

Asuka best girl

>you're a sociopath for stealing $60 of content from a multibillion dollar corporation
Cringe

Attached: 88d847a2d8675fd2fcc2506170978f68.png (432x638, 274K)

>Being baited this hard

Stop responding dude

When did burning houses come into play?

Attached: waifusandnpcs.png (1080x4000, 3.08M)

>blocks of text making assertions about Asuka and Rei's characters
>no evidence or citations, just a few still frames taken out of the larger context
Cringe

Attached: untitled_by_vanillametal-dc5wo5z.jpg (300x300, 26K)

We all know it's true though.

>piracy is stealing

Attached: 1549211615977.png (450x190, 52K)

>I can't watch a show that has been available for decades unless it's on a paid streaming platform
The mind of the NPC is fascinating.

Attached: you.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Except it's not.
I'll tell you the truth - the real, meta reason why some people like Asuka and others like Rei.
Rei is an incel's version of a perfect girl. She's quiet and submissive and feminine and totally lacking in any flaws. Asuka is closer to a realistic person. She's selfish and arrogant. Her past shapes who she is and the decisions she makes throughout the show.
My point is that people who like Rei like her because she's what they *want* girls to be, and that's why very few of them will ever be satisfied with real girls.

Attached: 9387d664d052ad582da8811ba423eaba.jpg (788x1200, 114K)

incredibly based

I like Rei because she's cute. Asuka is an annoying bitch. You're overthinking this.

Hey man, don't blame me. You're the one who said that stealing doesn't matter, and the logical endpoint of that statement is that property rights don't exist.
Sure you might live in that house, legally have the right to live in it, paid rent for it and depend on it for survival, but I have just as much right to do whatever I want to that house as you do
And what I want to do is burn it down, so sucks to be you
but hey, at least you can steal movies from actually hard-working and productive people with actual value to this world
faggot

I'll tell you the meta reason for why Asuka fans use that argument so often.

In reality, Rei is just a fictional character, as is Asuka. There is no better or worse, and in fact using realism as a defense is actually just exposing your own insecurity. That you also just see Asuka or Rei as "fantasy romantic partners" and not fictional characters with traits, shows that you're incapable of seeing Rei differently because you see Asuka as a imaginary fucktoy.

This is what Anno was trying to say with this scene in End of Evangelion (1997).

In this scene, Shinji tells Asuka to "beat him and be mean", begging her. But Asuka, just like Asuka to you, will not and can not respond. Asuka is a puppet, and as such, Shinji uses her as the Asuka fan uses Asuka: as masturbatory aid.

Anno's commentary echoes way into the ending: "how disgusting.".

The real reason people like Rei over Asuka? She's just a better person, with a more interesting backstory, more contributions to the story's finale and it's hero. Rei is a heroine while Asuka is a side-character made to illustrate a point.

Attached: mpv-shot0006.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

That's my point. Part of why you think Rei is cute is because she's quiet and has a high-pitched voice and doesn't act like real girls. You think Asuka is an "annoying bitch" because she's like real girls, and likewise, you probably think real girls are annoying bitches.

Not him but real girls are like Rei, and real girls are like Asuka. If there were a girl like Rei, she'd be better than Asuka, and if there was a girl like Asuka, she'd be worse than Rei.
Your own overfocus on making them out to be sex partners is really just revealing your own hand here.

This is some high quality shitposting.

Rei is a mass produced doll, an object made to satisfy the goals of the in-universe Jew overlords.

Asuka's an actual person with an actual soul.

Get off our site.

Attached: [Sephirotic] Evangelion - 26 [MULTI][BD 1080p 8bits 5.1 AAC][B0C23B03].mkv_snapshot_10.56_[2019.03.1 (1440x1080, 3.36M)

Anno took time to work on shin godzilla. That's finished now so he's going back to Eva.

Rei is more of a person than Asuka was, and Rei's soul is more unique than Asuka's, canonically.
Rei isn't mass produced either. There is only one Rei.

You seemed to miss the grand point Evangelion was making. Asuka is a puppet without a personality and as such collapses, while Rei is a goddess which is why she rises and saves the main character.

Attached: AsukaNPC.png (1440x3240, 2.63M)

holy shit you are correct, finally someone gets it

That's merely what Asuka fans tell them as a last-resort rationalization when they realize Asuka can not beat Rei. Neither of them are real, and you sound like one of those creeps that's bragging about how "realistic" and "lifelike" your RealDoll(Asuka ver) is.
Asuka isn't selfish or arrogant, she's an object projected with those qualities onto a 2D screen. Rei is also 2D, but with positive qualities and effect in the story.

Normal people keep it at a normal level, which is why Rei is largely preferred by mentally sane people and the mentally insane flock to Asuka, where they have created this mass-delusion that a fictional character is real. It's not healthy to worship a fictional character on the self-contradicting basis that it's "real".

Rei is as real as Asuka is, and Rei is twice the character too.

Attached: remove asukafags.png (1000x563, 702K)

>no argument
Except in the story Rei is a goddess with a complete soul while Asuka is part of a literal colony being whose defining trait is having an incomplete soul. Hence why said colony conspired to "complementing itself" by joining all souls so they could be one.

Yeah pretty much. Time skip that didn't get explained to the audience, you're just thrust into the future with no context. Trailers suggested an entirely different movie than what we got. Etc

you forgot
>both shit
>both defended by buttfaggots who liked the selective pandering

how do you torent

>Except in the story Rei is a goddess with a complete soul
yeah, okay bud

>Lilith: Seed of Life
This is Rei Ayanami's true identity. A divine entity that can spawn new life.
>Lilin: Colony-type Angel
Asuka is one of these many insignificant beings.

The original 25/26 are masterpieces, but rejecting the messages from EoE because they're too "depressing" means you didn't actually learn anything from the show.

Their messages go hand-in-hand: every day is a new day and a new chance at happiness, but your actions will always have consequences. You can always pick yourself back up and try again, even if you jerk off over your comatose friend and try to kill every single person on the planet, but it's going to be a fucking mess.

I'm a married man who likes Asuka because she's basically a fake sci-fi Anne Shirley.

Rei's dull, that's all.

Attached: Akage.no.Anne.full.1093065.jpg (600x848, 104K)

What a terrible argument. It's sad because you're still making yourself look even more mentally ill than the people you presuppose are mentally ill.

>Reifags eternally BTFO

Feels good.

Attached: bestgirl.jpg (768x768, 187K)

> many insignificant beings.
Just like Shinji, I guess

millennial

Gendo did nothing wrong

Can we all just agree that EVA fans are the cancer killing Yea Forums?

Attached: 2deep.jpg (615x461, 55K)

He did
By being a terrible father

>save humanity from the illuminati
>babysit whiny mama's boy
pick one