When the fuck is /pol/ going to be deleted? They’ve ruined the site. Inb4 “go back to r*ddit”...

When the fuck is /pol/ going to be deleted? They’ve ruined the site. Inb4 “go back to r*ddit”. More than half of /pol/‘s userbase came straight from reddit in 2016. Pic related. They are newfag redditors that need to go.

Attached: 58281537-74A0-4ED8-80B6-9178A950627B.jpg (889x598, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/110209448/#110209448
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're actually legit boomers. It's getting very bad I agree, but if you delete it most of them might not hear about 8ch and flood the other boards out of spite, at least for a while

Their samson option is to annex /mlp/. Both should go.

They already infect other boards.

>and flood the other boards out of spite, at least for a while
It might be rough for a couple months but eventually they’d go back to reddït or move on to another Chan. I hate what /pol/ has done to the culture of other boards. Threads here are dominated by one-word posts like “based”, “cringe”, “redpilled”.

It isn’t a coincidence that /pol/ has ushered in an upvote/downvote era on Yea Forums.

these last few years have made me realize how based moot actually was

Attached: moot.png (500x464, 87K)

Have sex

Yea Forums should be deleted before /pol/
prove me wrong

You're saying the guy that killed old Yea Forums and made it easier for mobile posting redditors to post was based?

Even if it dies, you think those people will just vanish? Remember when /r/incels got banned? They are all here now, lol

Attached: 1522950484178.jpg (384x384, 24K)

>luggage lad
>based
Oh newfags...

who cares, theyre fun to make fun of every once in a while when they post their cringe incel shit.

Is this /dilation/ general?

based

he did fucking nothing

based discord tranny

this fucking turbosperg appears any time /pol/ is criticized

As long as television and film features a political agenda, politics will be discussed on this board. It's that simple

If that bothers you then I think you know where you need to go

Thats number of posts numbnuts not unique posters. The board is more active now but that is not necessarily due to an increase in users.

spotted the gamergate faggot

Yea Forums‘s demise has gone hand in hand with /pol/‘s dominance of the site. Even when you put the overt political shitposting aside, it’s still had a horrible effect on Yea Forums. We get constant lowest common denominator threads now (Star Wars, capeshit) on the catalog because /pol/ attracts the lowest common denominator. They branch out from /pol/ and spread their 90 IQ opinions on other boards.

spotted the chanology cunt

>delete /pol/
>they all spread to the other boards

I wonder what percentage of people here now were around for chanology.

How fucking dumb are you?

>he thinks Yea Forums was not cancerous before /pol/

>racism only comes from /pol/
Yeah ok

>the surge of activity during the fappening and /pol/ harbor in late 2014 is now considered the norm
I don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing

Using stock market technical analysis we can see that /pol/ is in a "bear market" with lower highs and lower lows after the Trump election peak

Attached: Untitled.jpg (889x598, 88K)

They’re already on other boards.

things need to go back to the way they were in 2008, when there was no racism or trolling on Yea Forums

Where does /pol/ fall in this?
>2011
Kelly C made it to the front page of reddit and from then on, screencaps of us were all over reddit. When something of ours hit their front page, millions of normies were seeing it. They loved us, and other boards. Yea Forums and Yea Forums just so happen to be the most accessible boards.
>2012-2013
What a coincidence that in the next few years, a bunch of retarded anons campaign to get Yea Forums moderated. Feet? omg ur weird lol. Banned. Pedos? Banned. Oval? Gone. Actress discussion? omg waifuists are weird. Banned. Movie discussion? Ignored. They begged for moderation. For anything not forced memes to be purged.
Reddit came here to spew their shit. This was their place where smear shit on the wall and not get banned. They get off on smearing shit on the wall, waiting for the home owner to come home and laughing when the owner freaks out. Why would they discuss movies here? They discuss movies on reddit, their home. Yea Forums is for memes and memes only. Yea Forums to them was a place famous for being shit, so they came here to shit.
>2014
Once the teenage reddit mexican Yea Forums and Yea Forums faggots realized you could create any meme by spamming it for months, this place died its final death.

I know you won't answer because you weren't here before 2015

It has got bad. The entire site has turned into nothing but an extension of /pol/. I miss when we'd shitpost about everything and not just political bullshit.

Nah, that's /bad dragon/

Back to tumblr, failfuck

This, they have ruined /K/ and /his/ too.

I don't see how /pol/ attracted capeshit desu

why are you using the election night spike as anything but an anomaly?

But it still comfortably generates the most traffic on the site. And compared to 2014, it’s fucking huge.

This, Yea Forums has always been a place of tolerance and peace

>Oval? Gone.
That wasn't anyone's choice you fucking idiot. For someone who was there you should know better.

>Once the teenage reddit mexican Yea Forums and Yea Forums faggots realized you could create any meme by spamming it for months, this place died its final death.
And guess which containment board has been raping its corpse ever since.

FACT: The only thing ruining Yea Forums are people that complain about /pol/. It is no coincidence that every time someone complains they also say some other tranny-tier shit at the same time

>political site is more active during an election
holy SHIT

Yea Forums was a site that always benefited from a smaller user base of dedicated users

All you fucking zoomers who have started using the site from 2012 onwards are the reason the site is shit

>go to /ck/ to check out food threads
>white nationalism
>go to Yea Forums to talk about movies and tv shows
>white nationalism and bane memes
>go to /x/ to get spooked
>white nationalism and conspiracy theories

/pol/ ruined Yea Forums.

Have a (you) you deserved it

the problem is jannies and mods

always has been and always will be

Have you been to /pol/ recently? It's 80% anti-/pol/ spammers trying to make it unusable because they unironically think /pol/ got Donald Trump elected.

Its like people forget what happened to Yea Forums when /r9k/ was deleted

When the fuck is reddit going to be deleted? They’ve ruined the site. Inb4 “go back to r*ddit”. More than half of /reddit's userbase came straight from reddit in 2012. Pic related. They are newfag redditors that need to go.

the reddit takeover was the switch when the site turned into frog/wojack/social media screenshot spam

Attached: animepostan.jpg (396x382, 24K)

based moot

Attached: 1362237846333.png (870x230, 154K)

Attached: 1521893702970.png (1200x800, 53K)

Go back to redd!t faggot

>he wants even more of these morons to spill on the other boards
No thank you

>/pol/ lives off of people complaining about it
>trannies continue to give it the attention it craves
Thank you based trannies

this
2008-2011 Yea Forums was GOAT tier
jersey shore threads were LIT

Filter
>Sneed
>Feed
>Cringe
>Based
And you could save Yea Forums

Attached: 1541986295790.jpg (600x1332, 145K)

Attached: ladypede.png (944x4013, 596K)

100% this

/pol
Why do you care about what happens on other websites? Don't like 4ch, don't go to 4ch.

Probably suicides because of no wall

Yea Forums was only introduced in 2009 you fucking zoomer

What does a white nationalist eat then ?

/pol/ has dumbed down the site. /pol/‘s userbase likes dumb shit like superhero movies and video games.

no one would miss you trannies if you fucked off to the avclub comment section, but you won’t do it because you love complaining about /pol/

Would require getting rid of most phone posters and more heavy moderation. The site used to have some form of self moderation allowing each board to have its own unique culture/reaction images ect.
The corporate take over of the internet is the real downfall. Politics weren't consantly being shoved in our faces until the big bucks came in.

That's reddit m8

I'm really going to miss you faggots when Hiro shuts this place down in a couple of years..

>Once the teenage reddit mexican Yea Forums and Yea Forums faggots realized you could create any meme by spamming it for months
Thats literally how its always been newcunt

Yea Forums hasnt been good since 2014, thats 5 years ago let that sink in

I’m not a tranny. These aren’t arguments.

It's always been a place for autism and banter.

Now it's a place for eternal butthurt over muh liberals

>/pol/‘s userbase likes dumb shit like superhero movies and video games.
Are you sure, tourist?

Attached: -Posts.jpg (717x3108, 193K)

Maybe that's why my sister seems so redpilled. Her response to the christchurch shooting was Deus Vult lmao

>2014

2011 m8

Newfags this post refers to /new/ which moot created after nuking /n/ (which used to be the news board)
And he did delete it after it became /stormfront/

Do we need to start spamming threads about your home site again? Last time you begged the mods to save you

Attached: 1549390409808.jpg (1433x4763, 610K)

The entire board violates Global Rule 3.

Yeah I'm sure. If you want to see for yourself I recommend looking at /pol/ instead of facebook.

Yea Forums was introduced after the pats went 18-1. that super bowl was in February of 2008.

Go back to /r/safespace you retarded faggot

The people in capeshit thread don't look like/pol/acks

but you’re an idiot as well

No Yea Forums was perfectly fine in 2014 every thread was still about a film or tv show

Now literally 90% of the threads are about politics or some twitter fucking post

You seem to be awfully fixated on facebook user.

What you faggots don't seem to understand is that /pol/ is not in every board, but every board has a little bit of /pol/.
Which is obvious for everyone that at least been here long enough to remember /new/and is not one of those tranny redditors that try to convince others that fucking "/pol/ ideas" have been around here pretty much always.

I'm gonna fucking strangle you, you little fucking shit

>we

You've never been to /pol/

Proof the cancer became truly terminal with the fappening and not the election.

Well look at that, a giant fucking bump in 2015 when the American elections kicked into gear. Anyone that tries to play down the reddit/facebook wave of 2015 was probably part of it.

Okay I looked at /pol/ and all the threads are about the shooter, random topic generals and other political shitposting
Will you now look at the facebook page that hates /pol/, but loves capeshit, Yea Forums shit and general Yea Forums on Yea Forums ideals?

blame the mods and jannies for deleting every thread they dont like
they ruined this place

Memes have always been forced. It didn't just start in 2014 you fat fuck

Not in the past 4 years I haven't.

I noped out when the redditors came.

You are such a fucking zoomer, the board was a trial board in 2008 and deleted then re introduced in 2009

>go to anywhere that isn't /a
>frogs and wojacks
>social media screencaps
No user, the massive flood of normalfags ruined Yea Forums.

>all these patently obvious newfags whining about the good old days of three years ago
You faggots know nothing. Fuck off or stop bitching if you insist on staying.

Attached: pol_colossus.png (2069x2681, 417K)

I miss the days when our biggest problem was cunny posting and the walking dead girl

you are a failfuck though

Attached: 5071762D-A6C1-4AA0-9CA3-37CF363E738F.jpg (576x768, 40K)

cant wait for 2020's the don vs yanggang
the memewar will go thermonuclear

Attached: 1419214915487.gif (320x454, 1.93M)

Zoomers ruined the internet

Neither is calling anyone who disagrees with you a /pol/ user

Yeah I think he meant the whole website hasn't been good since 2014.
>tfw the moment in time when this website officially became absolute unredeemable shit was 5 years ago

How can it have come to this? How much longer will we linger in this valley of ashes?

not to say /pol/ dindu nuffin, but i feel like a lot of that is more bait and (you) farming that wandering polacks.

>can’t into banter
>literally endless butthurt over muh /pol/ bogeyman
just waiting for your suicide desu

Cool, now pick any current Yea Forums capeshit thread and run the reaction images in there through the archives. Oh, what's that? They're from /pol/? Curious. Could there be an overlap between the children that post on Yea Forums and the children that post on /pol/?

Is this pic supposed to disprove what I said?

Why not? We know the problem is meme hustling spics from facebook and Yea Forums yet you shitskins deflect it to /pol/
Funny how that page goes back all the way to 2014 for Yea Forums posts when the board went "mainstream" because of bane cancer too

More word filters would be amazing.
How in the fuck hasn't "based and redpilled" been word filtered to anything? The website always word filtered whatever buzzword people started spamming everywhere. It encouraged you to post more unique things and stop just being a fucking monkey see monkey do zombie.

>meme hustling spics from facebook
In other words, /pol/.

moot never filtered anything you fucking zoomer

>How can it have come to this?
Smart phones along with regular forums and social media banning everyone for wrong think has sent them to the one of the only places they can speak freely. Despite this they still insist on bringing some of their faggotry from those other sites along with them.

As hilarious as it would be the dems are just going to run some stale candidate like Kamala Harris or Kirsten Gillibrand.

weird how when you make a thread like this, but about Yea Forums it gets deleted almost instantly
or even ones pointing out that the mods babysit off-topic threads

/pol/ is a bunch of self hating third worlders and mutts LARPing as whites. Capeshit threads are absolutely full of those people.

desu senpai

Reply to this post to kill a tranny

Attached: EEE31DCA-9D64-42E5-9F52-D11CB8FBAE3C.jpg (400x366, 16K)

Shut the fuck up, roodypoo.

Yeah that was Hiro you retard

go back to resetera you duplicitous bigot

Gillibrand's campaign is already over.
Yang is ahead of her in every poll.

Oh so now it's not
>Thats literally how its always been newcunt

how the fuck has incel not been filtered

>Delet /pol/
>Word filter all the zoomers
>Ban most of America
The site would be kino again

candy-ass

Hyperconnectivity ruined the internet.
There is no difference between youtube comments and the rest of the internet now.

>As hilarious as it would be the dems are just going to run some stale candidate like Kamala Harris or Kirsten Gillibrand.
They'll go with Creepy Joe Biden. Kamala Harris having her dirty laundry aired would be fun but regardless whatever lousy candidate they go with from their pack of rejects ensures there will be plenty of comedy.

>flood the other boards out of spite, at least for a while
Shut up

/pol/ is 100 percent redditors now

Attached: screencapture-reddit-r-CringeAnarchy-2019-03-16-17_37_19.jpg (1038x9883, 1.47M)

>that greatchan dip in last 2014
good times

Yes, he did you roodypoo jabroni newfag.

I keep feeling like Biden is going to bow out again, he's ancient as fuck without an enthusiastic base backing him up.

>moot hasnt owned Yea Forums for 4 years
Name something more sad

Attached: moot smile.png (259x348, 142K)

Wasn't me, but even if it were, I don't see the point you're trying to make here.

No, /pol/ being a hub for these guys isn't how it's always been.

yep

people that want him back after killing Yea Forums in favor of making it more reddit friendly

They are pro-PC dumbfuck, it's r/movies in there

>that spike at the 2016 election

That was a good day.

Attached: 1433343720506.jpg (650x424, 68K)

Hiroshimoot created /trash/, so he's better than moot in my book.

>Name something more sad

2009 was 10 years ago.

Post one thing moot perma word filtered

That your picture is from 11 years ago from that TIME gala we shitposted him into with MARBLECAKES.

Attached: image.jpg (512x384, 43K)

>Liberals on suicide watch

yikes

dunno desu senpai

I imagine /pol/‘s current userbase is split between a bunch of 15 years old - there for the epic memes and to say nigger - and 50 year olds that have been chased off facebook for embarrassing their families or violating terms & conditions.

>2011
>Ishygddt

It was fantastic, the meltdowns on this site during 2008 and 2016 were legendary.

>thinks it'll only last for a day like most happenings
>forced to do it for free for 48+ hours
>now hes gone until hbo pays him to watch the board
LMAO

Attached: 1443684647862.png (486x521, 272K)

>buh buh buh boomers!
Imagine being this much of a clueless millennial

Its amazing you can be so new you dont even know Hiro is responsible for the word filters

Cuck

Don't they do it themselves enough?

>r*dditors and shills come here
>anons have different opinions
>"Waaaah! d-delete /pol/!"
Have sex

Attached: 1549000045436.png (1920x1234, 1.37M)

it fills me with nothing but sadness that i can never go back

Attached: moot times.png (569x344, 207K)

Hiro doesn't change a thing save for advertising stuff or adding new boards
All the filters added so far have been from people like troid, redwood, i-am-abib and manager man

He might. I don't think he can win but he's probably the best shot they have.
Bernie is already divisive amongst the base and cucked out once which will just be ammo for Trump.
Pocahontas is finished and a laughing stock.
Booker is a lightweight and closeted homo.
Kamala fucked her way to the top and has bundles of dirty laundry as well as being ill-suited to leader.
Tulsi is okay but the party doesn't like her and won't stand behind her.
Yang is a meme.
Klobuchar and Gillibrand are utterly unlikeable and couldn't win a meat raffle.
The whole assembly of candidates is garbage so they might push Creepy Joe to stand up and try because he's the best shot they have.

Clearly not retard

haha I know!

Keep telling yourself that and thinking Hiro is clueless you moron

Yea Forums should be deleted. It’s objectively the worst board on Yea Forums. There is nothing good about it and it contributes nothing to the site. It barely functions as a containment board. Lowest quality content and the worst users.

That's because the ones who go on about the election and "election tourists" generally weren't here before it either.
Just look at this archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/110209448/#110209448

Attached: 1386943567602.jpg (1292x1001, 286K)

david lunch lol

Attached: david lynchh.png (640x443, 348K)

There were fucking bundles.
/pol/ was tumblr†
Yea Forums was newt gengrich
cuck was cluck
There were fucking hundreds that were filtered at different stages for upwards of a year or more, newfag.

Just don't use it

Yea Forums is the reddit of forchan

reminder that it was mostly trannies and libcucks who flooded this site from reddit

Yea Forums is mostly rightist

IMOGENsfavoritepage loves it though and they don't block ads. Why do you think swaglord has let them post whatever they want here since 2014 now?

If /pol/ gets deleted then Yea Forums is going to be even worse
Yea Forums is already the de facto shitpost board, but /pol/ at least contains some of the lunacy

That story the media's been running with about Booker dating Rosario Dawson is killing my sides, he should just come out and go full gay for his campaign since he has no chance anyways.

Do you not understand what the word 'perma' means?

Read more wiki pages you fucking zoomer

hey janny babysitting this thread
you're forgetting to delete !!!

>20 yr old people are "legit boomers"

Who the fuck are they?

/jp/ and /pol/ are the only real Yea Forums boards left outside of meme boards no one uses like /out/
Don't even (You) me you know I'm right

They wont delet it because they posted it

reality violates rule 3

Go back faggot libcuck and keep crying for 4 more years, thank you.

>People born in 2001 are now 18
Just end this site

nah Yea Forums is the only real site left, notice how people get triggered by anime, also it's the only board not cluttered by politics, twitter screenshots, social media shit

its a reddit repellent

Do you remember those conspiracy dannyboy posts from back in 2013-2014 and how it's a bunch of thirdworlders behind all the problems on Yea Forums?
It ended up being true

Yes, you stupid faggot but for all intents and purposes those words were permafiltered. söy is only permafiltered because it's concurrently running. If it were dropped tomorrow along with S-M-H and fa-m would that mean Hiro never permafiltered anything?

Another off-topic Yea Forums thread that will be protected Remember though for the last two days they were being deleted instantly because they needed to censor discussion of the shooting

/cape/ needs to happen

/x/ hasn't changed much imho

Can’t tell if this is satire.

Rule 3 was always pretty gay in anyways

yikes

Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great,

retard

All that nonsense to cloud the fact that Bernie is the obvious and only legitimate option for a democratic candidate. Literally nobody else that has any credibility with the actual public in the dem camp exists.

>there's a board called Politically Incorrect
>this means every other board should be PC
you need to go back

Attached: kimmy.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Damn if only the rest of reddit was like this

I hope it's Kamala Harris so we can see her gangbang tapes.

Reminder that /pol/ are responsible for:

>BLACKED and related bait
>tranny bait
>capeshit bait
>pretty much all ironic "leftist" bait in general

They do it to dupe more idiots to thier side, by creating a culture of fear by leveraging daily throwaway opinion articles and tweets from fucking nobodies on the lefty social media sphere and carpet-bombing trying to make it look like some kind of oppressive deluge. /pol/ is a fucking joke.

same shit

you can always tell who the libcuck redditors are by how much they complain about /pol/

Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great,

Better question, when are these guys going to get deleted? Wait, they won't be because the moderation is filled with them.

Attached: cancer.png (494x446, 54K)

Normalfags ruined the internet, smartphones ruined the internet.
All these people who care about le ebin politics?
All normalfags, only normalfags give a fuck about the world.
They are also the ones who make woman hating threads, but they all end up being normalfags complaining about their exes.

The normalfag is a rabid creature that must be driven off from here.
Maybe we should spam all of Yea Forums with CP and loli shit, normalfags apparently hate that.

Yea Forums's been dead since Lucky Star came out

at least Yea Forums has better mods than Yea Forums

based discord tranny

Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great

Damn. I forgot it was 2019. 2016, my first year on Yea Forums, feels like it was only a couple months ago. But you know what they say, we're here forever! Right, my fellow 4channarians?

Don't worry, I actually have a life and it's pretty comfy.
Then I go on the internet and I enjoy how both /pol/ and SJWs have miserable lives governed by perpetual anger.
It's always good when bad people, such as idealists, are tortured spiritually until they break.

Nice surrender, loser. Now fuck off.

Like how a giant chunk of blacked spammers aren't just hapas, but pajeets as well? Shit, the guy who keeps going on about "wh*toids" or whatever, is just a turkroach from /int/.

Moreover, if you see a guy posting with a filename similar to (original result)_number? That's a questfag from /tg/ who's been shitting up the boards as well. If you look up his posts, they all have the same sort of snarky "yeah both sides suck but right wingers are worse" bullshit to them. There ARE shills here, but they're not nearly as determined or obssessed enough to even compete with the spergs that post on here.

Attached: the blacked spammers were street shitters.jpg (1018x663, 113K)

Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great,

imagine having an ex
imagine having a gf

>Bernie
>credibility

Attached: laughing.gif (263x150, 2.71M)

WHERE THE FUCK DID WEEB COME FROM YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD

Yea Forums has been neutered by the mods since kill la kill came out, literally no fun allowed.

Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great,

/pol/ is almost unrecognizable now, it's a wasteland of facebook boomers and edgy zoomers.

This.
Any twitter screencap post should result in a rangeban.

mods doing their jobs? its a small price to pay to keep reddit at bay, if by no fun you mean no twitter screenshots and offtopic shit that can lead to politcal posting and social media shit then good

>constant lowest common denominator threads
You know, I didn't even realize when it happened. I remembered a time when it was rare to see any capeshit thread, but now there's nothing but capeshit, /pol/ circlejerks and celebrity gossip.

Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great, Faggot Libcucks Must Go Back and Cry. Keep America Great,

Discord trannies

>/pol/
Ah yes, countless threads saying
>IT'S HAPPENING
but nothing ever actually happens.

Literally the only good threads in /pol/ are car chase in news threads.

>/pol/
>nothing happens
>literally an hour and a half ahead of the MSM on the greatest australian shitpost in world history

>this
It also helps that anons there know how to sage blatant bait and shitpost threads.

>tfw no more oval

>blacked is pajeets
this actually makes sense since that spam only happens on Yea Forums when the alice guy is avataring
and rumors have been is that hes a poo

Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me.

Weeb was actually first coined and shortened by me, not kidding I was the first to use it, during the weaboo filter.

Attached: 1533135724487.png (691x587, 377K)

>literally an hour and a half ahead of the MSM
Damn, you get reports of someone calling another person a nigger on Twitter sooner?
Or how yet another Hollywood exec fucks celebrities in exchange for giving them jobs?

You delete /pol/ and the infection takes over the rest of the internet.

Its best to just contain it.

Like talking to a fucking brick wall.

>Everything bad is /pol/'s fault

Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me. Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me. Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me. Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me.

Dont you like freedom of speech you fucking cuock?

As someone who posted on /x/ for over a decade I can assure you that it used to be both A. A faster board and B. A board that produced high quality content.

Now /x/ is seemingly all unironic schizophrenia and conspiracy bullshit. The 2016 election is literally the point at which all boards experienced a SHARP decline in quality, theres no point in even comparing pre 2016 to post 2016 Yea Forums.

Yes, there's just nothing interesting.
It's people trying to make big deals out of absolutely nothing.
It's almost as if politics in general are only followed by people who think politics are this bombastic telenovela and try their hardest to have fun with it, but turns out it's real life, and real politics are boring and slow, specially nowadays.

/x/ was done when that tulpa shit appeared, don't even pretend dringle londo is what ruined /x/

>1 hour 3 minutes even though for the last 2 days they've been deleting all and any off-topic threads within 2 minutes
Remember when you're complaining about moderation on whatever board and one of them comes out of nowhere and says "we can't always be here"
This is a complete lie

They're not boomers, they're in their early twenties at best

Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me. Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me. Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me. Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me. Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me.

>Yea Forums a board full of pedo and tranny threads was "ruined by /pol/

Get your head out of your ass. This place is full of more degenerates then even /pol/. At least I know the average poltard isint lusting after children like half this board.

I want Bernie to be the Democratic nominee because it will be funny when the media refuses to go along with him.

Imagine making a fake investigation to impeach a guy you dont like instead of just waiting to vote him like civilized people. Lefties are lunatics that need to be kept in cages full of angry violent black people since they love diversity so much.

It's what they do in their shithole countries that *for some reason* never get any better so instead they just come to the USA despite crying it's the worst place on Earth

Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me. Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me. Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me. Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me. Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me. Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me.

You'd be surprised how little threads aren't made by shill groups (mouseshills, tranny discords, IRC spergs ), or third worlders trying to get (you)s.

That fucking idiot kraut Hans is what killed /x/ for me.

100% agree!

MLP killed Yea Forums and /x/ simultaneously, you are absolutely correct in your assessment. MLP was the worst thing to happen to Yea Forums up until 2016, by far. The autism was so uncontrollable it resulted in the death of Yea Forums, /x/ and the creation of one of the worst boards on the site.

>Yea Forums was perfectly fine in 2014
is this what redditors actually believe?

loli and CP was unironically how oldschool /b was self moderated.
Blatant request thread? Filled with loli porn and auto saged.
Personal army requests? Filled with furry diaper spam until auto saged.

>t. Person with literal 73 IQ

>letting a tripfag ruin your board

Nigger, id go back to when ERIS was tripfagging on there. I hated it but good god was it superior to what we have now.

/x/ died years before the election retard

Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me. Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me. Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me. Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me. Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me.

>loli and CP was unironically how oldschool /b was self moderated.
You can't really do that here or anymore
the closest thing we had was the pedobot and now even the redditors/normalfags aren't scared of it AND hes been missing for like a week now

No, old school Yea Forums was self moderated by PROPER USAGE OF SAGE WHICH NEWFAGS HAVE ENTIRELY ABANDONED

IMAGINE BEING SO FUCKING DUMB THAT YOU REPLY TO THREADS YOU DONT LIKE WITHOUT SAGING? HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU BE?

What was it about that election that made everyone lose their minds. It still baffles me

Reminder this thread is affiliated discord trannies replying to each other crying about /pol/ because Trump is president and they’re powerless. Don’t reply to me.

Yes, it was one of the weird things about not having captcha. Remember that 7chan bot spam calling moot weird things?
People being able to make scripts to auto sage threads was a good thing then but nowadays this place is too popular for that to be used.
That happened too but the more memorable ones were the threads that got fucking nuked by a spammer with a script.

Why is /mlp/ even a thing anymore?
Isn't the show ending in a few months? Seems like it fulfilled its purpose years ago.

Probably the hypocrisy and blatant anti white rhetoric from Obama and progressives that got more and more insane the longer Trump was in the race. All leading up the election night meltdown that white people still remember fondly and liberals and discord trannies are still seething from to this day.

How new are you? /pol/ is a containment board because multiple boards were trashed with /pol/ topics endlessly before it was created, and it was way worse than Yea Forums is now

It was some time around 2013.

>democrats obsessed with virtue signaling
>republicans obsessed with rubbing it in their faces
Fucktards being fucktards basically

>all these redditors that weren't here when moot deleted /new/

did this npc bugged out or what

is this b8

That was an absolute shitshow lmao

I hate em too but you can't delete /pol/ without making rest of the site way worse. Makes me want to go other sites because /pol/ has killed old Yea Forums culture.

/pol/ is the containment board that failed because nobody ever expected that a containment board would go to reddit and invite half of the userbase back here.

>Not remembering when /new/ /sci/ and Yea Forums all got added to the site in the same day

>/pol/ is the containment board that failed because nobody ever expected that a containment board would go to reddit and invite half of the userbase back here.
more like because retarded jannies allow 300+ thread with a twitter screenshot + whitoid btfo as their opening

>4channers grew up
>4channers began to inject politics into everything

It's almost as if..

>rest of the site way worse
How so? We've told /pol/ they're welcome on Yea Forums if anything ever happens to them
Just like when your reddit memers were "hyped" during moots final cuck and they all came here

Attached: 1354174855126.jpg (873x629, 61K)

It exists for the sole purpose of containing autism

DAILY REMINDER THAT /pol/ AND /r9k/ WERE CREATED AT THE EXACT SAME TIME FOR THE EXACT SAME PURPOSE - FOR CORRALLING AUTISTIC FAGGOTS INTO A PLACE WHERE THEY CAN SHIT ALL OVER THEMSELVES

Based unhistorical shitposter.
Reddit was driven here by gamergate censorship which was not fully implemented on Yea Forums until a week or so later. People seemed to think they could make common cause with the redditors and assimilate them as time went on, then luggage lad bB& everything and ragequit, creating a cultural vacuum that was filled by the lingering redditfagottry of the new comers.

Moot should have banned gamergate discussion way sooner or not at all, but honestly if he could have just left the whole thing the fuck alone and rode it out the whole internet would be in a better place today.

>we
Don't pretend you aren't from /pol/, it's obvious when you fags try to concern troll

I remember when pol was mostly satire....

Attached: 1549659997757s.jpg (125x91, 2K)

>haha it was a big joke we were all actually #Obamamaniacs the whole time xD

/pol/ shouldn't have been made in 2012 in the first place.

Gamergate or no gamergate

/pol/ is a psyop now and if you browse it you are a literal pawn

I'm not. The last time I posted there was during the Dorner manhunt because all the parasites that came here due to those big bang theory comics didn't like live threads being posted here anymore. I can guarantee you have more posts on /pol/ than me

HONK HONK

It doesn’t help that the current hierarchy give zero fucks about the quality of the boards and only care about traffic.

HOW DOES IT FEEL

HOW DOES IT FEEL ROASTIE SHILLS TO NOW BE FLAGGED UNDER A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION
YOU AND THE POO SHILLS FALL UNDER THE CHAN UMBRELLA WITH ALL YOUR SHITPOSTS

ROSTIES CAN NOW LEGALLY BE IDENTIFIED AS TERRORIST SYMPATHIZERS THE MORE THEY SHILL AND SHIT UP OUR BOARDS WITH PAID FAGGOTRY POSTS

POOS DONT CARE
THEY ALREADY LIVE IN A PERPETUAL HELLISH NIGHTMARE ENVIROMENT

I IMAGINE YOU DONT CARE EITHER ROASTIE
WITH THAT HORRIFIC HELLSCAPE YOU CALL A MENTALITY

CONGRATS
YOUR CONSTANT SHITPOSTING HAS TARGETED YOU BY THE ALPHABET AGENCIES

ALL THANKS TO THE BASED KEBAB REMOVER
THE SAVIOR OF Yea Forums FROM 4CHANNEL
THE IRL CURE FOR ONLINE CANCER

TIMES UP ROASTIE
THE DAY OF YEAST HAS ARRIVED
MENOPAUSE
STARTS
NOW

Attached: 067CC74E-7D03-43F1-8087-F5A7F609FEF4.jpg (600x315, 37K)

Libcucks are so fucking pathetic lmao

HELP ME MODS
HELP ME NANNY STATE
DRUMPF

Cry faggots

pop!

shitty fucking strawman. 0/10 kill yourself.
it has clearly stopped being a containment board since 2015.

+70% of this fucking board has browsed both Yea Forums and /pol/ in tandem over the years. The remainders are redditors and people like yourself who never managed to argue his opinions on /pol/ successfully, or a weak faggot who needed to browse a board where his opinion was part of the mainstream.

I say this as a liberal, or commie as most people call me on /pol/.

I refuse to believe that anyone uses the term “libcuck” without irony in 2019.

Wow you sure proved everyone in the thread wrong by bringing up liberals

Attached: 46c.png (1056x869, 39K)

Cognitive dissonance. You are a pathetic faggot libcuck and like most you can’t even wrap your head around it.

But user, /pol/ is the place for redditors. /pol/ is reddit.

>oh no my Yea Forums board is filled with capeshit

I'm not a fan of it either but maybe its cause half the fucking movies and shows out there are about capeshit. Are you gonna pretend Disney hasnt already taken over the entire industry and flooded it with capeshit cause they know it will sell? If its flooding the actual market of film, why do you think it wouldn't also flood discussion boards of film.

Attached: 1549444861333.gif (500x259, 485K)

Triggered discord trannies/libcucks

c&bp

Attached: nigger.jpg (480x272, 20K)

>questions and answers
>on topic discussion
>informative content
>criticism and suggestions
>on Yea Forums
lol, whilst these things have do occur here and have throughout the years they're the exception and definitely not the norm

Attached: 886.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

>I refuse to believe that anyone uses the term “poltard” without irony in an image board.

Ignoring the influx of plebbitors and boomers on /pol/ is extremely easy. They never managed to adapt to chan culture.

When stupid people say stupid shit, they don't get (you)s. Then they go back to facebook and plebbit.

how do you contain them if jannies dont keep their garbage locked in?

>argue his opinions on /pol/ successfully
Maybe I just want to browse a board about movies and television without wading through /pol/ shit and having to "argue my opinions on /pol/ successfully," (how would you even know? /pol/ is an ocean of piss and arguing there is pissing in an ocean of piss)

hay guysth, why did the mods and jannies allow this thread to hit 300? ;3

Attached: DRUMPF.jpg (685x781, 41K)

>crossdressing faggot who works for jewgle
>based
uhh

I'm a newfag who started browsing /fit/ shortly before zyzz died, I branched out from there, and it still baffles me how clued-in some anons are about the internal workings of Yea Forums. Things like all of mods' names, "big events," migrations, etc. etc. wtf?

>When stupid people say stupid shit, they don't get (you)s. Then they go back to facebook and plebbit.

Attached: 1547206694498.jpg (540x720, 51K)

Poltard isn’t an insult though. It’s just a descriptive term like Yea Forumstard.

Politics seeps into everything these days, whether we like it or not.

I don't like discuss politics here, but when movie makers and actors makes politics an essential part of production, I'm game for discussing politics. Yes, I'm a /pol/ack, but also a liberal.

Maybe we want to watch movies and TV shows without wading through /shitdicksdemonizingentireracesandgendersinthenameofvirtue/ and having to "argue my opinions that it's wrong to be a hypocritical retard and try to fight le racism by slowly genociding white people," (kill yourself faggot)

it amazes how the people asking for boards to be deleted are so out of touch from how the internet works.

>tfw been here 12+ years and still get called newfag all the time because i refuse to learn all that autistic shit

Attached: 1547492825995.png (1000x1000, 78K)

>proceed to post twitter screenshots from literally who and collect the upb... i meant the (you)s

>maybe I just want to push my degenerate agenda without people calling it out
No, kill yourself kike.

there is nothing easier to act dumb to farm replies. people loves to correct someone they consider dumber than them

Most hardcore pol went to f u 1 l chan.

But ignoring pol when the left is shilling just as hard with tr an ny threads, C P threads, and everything else is kind of retarded.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Why do you assume people who don't want to talk about politics want to genocide you? Seems like mental illness m8.

Its not that surprising, this place has now and always has had a population of morons that are genuinely racist, sexist, etc. Sure, I love watching women get the shit kicked out of them when they deserve it, but do I genuinely hate women? No. Do I like ranting about niggers? Yes. Do I really hate them? No. Thats because im comparatively well adjusted. So many /pol/ and /r9k/ posters (theyre all the same and have huge overlap) are genuinely maladjusted freaks with minds incapable of thinking in a manner that isnt pure dogmatism. Theyre proud of this and it just doeant matter. You cant function on Yea Forums if you cant filter out retardation. Its always been this way.

Under rated

Made me chuckle

10/10

it amazes me how clueless you are about the power of shitposting

FAGGOT