Family group

>family group
>someone sends list of movies, about 100 or so
>hot cousin has seen the most, about 50
>"wow, Stacy, you're such a nerd tee hee XDXDXD"
>"what about you,user, how many have you seen?"
>"about 75"
>dead silence

Attached: 1523179680154.png (306x306, 136K)

yeah you sound like a loser.

>get asked question
>respond
>"wow what a loser"

and you felt the need to post about it on the internet for precious approval points from a bunch of strangers. yeah, i'd say you're a loser.

Just lie next time, like everyone else...

>user post anything
>user bad
fuck off roastie

Yeah, fuck you. You suck. Even started a thread with one of those stupid frogs. What the fuck is that?

>hot cousin
This is why they find you weird

delete this shitty fucking thread

Why did you lie about seeing all of them?

Post cousin's panties

She's hot though.

>Family group
H-haha

Attached: 1533077889175.png (804x802, 137K)

They were mainstream movies, not arthouse french black-and-white.

>"what about you,user, how many have you seen?"
>"about 75"
so did you lie in the first part or what.

What's nerdy about watching movies?

Maybe she lied?

post pics of your cousin's asshole farting. thanks in advance.

Gross

And you felt the need to reply to tell op you think they’re a loser like your opinion matters?
Yeah, I’d say you’re a loser.

I wish I had a bit cousin sounds pretty kino

Post list

fag

>tfw no hot cousin

Attached: HORJZMT.jpg (225x225, 11K)

It's not the gym or the club, so it's faggot shit, yo.

You gay or something?

This

>tfw hot counsin
>"you're like a brother to me, user"

Attached: 1530955194246.png (1920x800, 751K)

haha your family line is ugly, i have some cutes in mine

K, I'll bite... it's faggot shit... But what's nerdy about it?

You are an autist and probably the kind of person that gives one-word responses, they have nothing to say to entertain you and you're petty enough to make a thread about it, they know you are cunt.

Basically I didn't play their game and I'm a cunt because of that.

>people want to fuck their cousins
Fucking degenerates you might as well fuck a nigger

Nerdy shit is faggy. Know how I can tell you're a virgin?

>tfw hot gf
>"choke me harder daddy"

>Nerdy shit is faggy.
I'll ask again, retard, see if you can follow up.
Watching movies. How nerd?

Cousins are almost strangers

>makes a comment about someone attractiveness
>wants to fuck her/him

All non-social activities are nerdy and faggy. Reading was uber loser shit until Harry Potter

Attached: 20190315_192230.jpg (2016x1512, 1.14M)

>he doesn't pop down to the cinema with his 5 best bros to watch some litty Rock kino while scarfing down some big ones and chugging a few cold ones and chatting shit about his week
What are you, gay?

Based

wow, they didn't give you a pat on the back for having more nerd points than your cousin. and now you post about it on fucking Yea Forums because you desperately seek approval for something as trivial as having seen 75/100 movies on some likely arbitrary list of movies. you reek of teenager.

> family group
> discussing about films
what is this Mutt thing?

It's okay my family hates me too user. Many of us go through that.

>hot cousin
Can we all just admit this is a thing? I’m not gonna’ fuck em’ or anything, but if we’re at a family function and they’re wearing a bikini, I might cop a look or two.

Queen is not kino, it's faggot shit

Yes user that’s generally how it works
It’s still incest you fucking degenerate

And I'm pretty sure they know too and keep using their revealing clothes all the same

Rich man in a whore house
>looking for adventure
Poor man in a whore house
>looking for sister

>It’s still incest
so?

Mother-in-law is also incest. Incest is a meme and means nothing

ok. fuck your mom and come back and let us know how it goes you fuckin freak

So it's all about aparences and OP failed to praise the rich man?

Not rock n' roll kino you illiterate dipshit, Rock kino

Attached: dwayne.jpg (650x433, 257K)

So it makes you a worthless defenerate along with nigger fuckers, roasties and pedophiles.

cousins are distant enough that you're safe if you dont inbred for generations like royals did

Degenerate*

why's that

He's still a faggot

post sexy cousin please
>tfw you want to find a second or third cousin to fuck

It’s fucking obvious.

not really

I would fuck niggress. Now what are you gonna do about it?

>family suggests you should meet to catch up
>tell them your days off
>no response
Why do they even ask if they won't follow through with it?

Are you sure you are in right website?

It’s not to undeserables
When the race war breaks out white traitors are the first to get lynched

Of course they know. I have a cousin with DD tits and a big ass, and every summer when we go to a timeshare in Florida, she walks around a bikini top and daisy duke shorts. Like all day, even when we’re just sitting in the room, and not by the pool or beach. There’s no way she doesn’t know us males cousins watch her tits jiggle. I’m convinced she likes the attention.
It’s not incest to think your cousin is hot you absolute retard. It’s incest to fuck them, not to admire their female traits. Besides, I’m sure this only applies to cousins you don’t see often. I have a “hot” cousin who grew up two streets away from me, and we grew up playing together my whole childhood. I don’t view her as hot, even though she objectively is, because I grew up with her and she’s like a sister to me.
However, the cousin who I previously mentioned, with DD tits, lives in California. I live in Georgia. I can’t help but think about her as hot, because I only see her once a year for five days, and I don’t have the same “sister” feeling with her.

You either own your shit in front of everyone or shut the fuck up about it. You didn't do either.

Yeah I’m not on Reddit, where you should be.

It's a way of keeping face. It's autistic to assume they actually want to spend time with you. They just say that because social customs say it's rude to do otherwise. I shouldn't have to explain this to you user

>Stacy how many of these movies have you seen?
>haha um idk like half maybe?
>fucking bitch...I've watched 74.5, this exactly why people don't respect women...

>redditor detected
Are you triggered because a female was involved in this story in a negative way? Are you incapable of looking at saturation and deducing conclusions for yourself due to how libshit sites tell you to think? Don’t lie, you even brought up “internet points” too

If someone wants to fuck a man they are a homosexual it doesn’t matter of they act on. You have incestous lust and feelings to your cousin, I guarantee if she asked you to fuck her pussy you would do it. You have an inclination to incest and are therefore degenerate.

OP clearly didn't say that

Why is the black one crusty?

user, I think you need to read the OP again

Well we used to actually meet up often and have a good time which is why I'm confused this happens now

>it's an user touches a nerve episode
based user

Try not to overinterpret things. People have loads going on most of the time and a family meetup is barely ever a priority.

>watching 75 movies of some normies list.
You deserve the scorn.

You could have easily seen the all if you like to go to the cinema

You're an absolute who thinks in black and white. Probably an easily controlled NPC

based men of culture

>tfw only the men in your family are good looking
I'm way out of my cousins' league, but I've watched enough anime to be frustrated by it

Attached: orgal hygiene.gif (500x281, 897K)

You want any of them to brush your teeth or something?

>not watching normie films
Let me guess; you frequently complain about how hard it is to make friends/get a gf and that it's hard to hold a conversation?

>watching gay ass nerd normie fag movies
>watching movies at all
You sound like a queer

>tfw fucked my hot cousin when I was 10 and she was 15
>tfw other hot cousin on other side of family always mentioning how huge I am then bursts into toilet at family wedding and tells me to piss in the sink while she hikes up her dress and drops her panties and lets loose
Haha was gross lol

i beat off to this scene once a year on april ninth.

>hasn't seen all of them
Get out of here.

what

>still entertaining brainlets in their meaningless chit chats

It's hard to hold a conversation because the people I am talking to have nothing of worth to say.

Hot

holy fuck that sounds hot i've always wanted a peepee gf

I’m sorry for not being an incestous libcuck

I think you need to learn how to read dumbass.

Not gonna lie, the fact that she burst in on me with my cock hanging out and just pushed me out of the way and straight up exposed her pussy was very arousing. I've whacked one out a few times to the memory. It was somehow MORE arousing than actually fucking the other cousin

based orphan poster

Are you really that big?

There's an endless amount of examples of bias towards attractive people. I feel you, OP. If you were hot, they'd be congratulating you too for being so kewl.

>aunt asks me to clean her laptop
>Private Teacher on the desktop
lads

Attached: 1536005463614.png (640x604, 237K)

>gross
>probably doesn't have hot cousin
Please contemplate your disgraceful genes in silence, sir.

What?

Cousin and second cousin marriages are actually trad as fuck

You must be eighteen to post here

This.

Get used to it. You're a fucking white male. Anything you do for the rest of your life, no matter how innocuous it is or how much effort your put in, will not be appreciated by normies. You need to accept this now and stop relying on normie input. Literally just bee yourself.

Check. What next?

my cousin raped me :(

>only seen 75 movies your entire life

Attached: 1381893704478.jpg (409x409, 59K)

Wow same

Nice reading comprehension retard

Hot

I have a hot cousin or so i'm told.

>or so i'm told
Did they also tell you you're a faggot?

I can see that-- did she piss while you did, or just show you her pussy? I've gotten a blowjob while a chick pee'd which was pretty dope, I'm usually too embarrassed to bring it up with 90% of the people I've fucked

No you just should've said "yea same about 50" it sounded like u we're trying to one up her

Fucking your cousin or even sister is kino just don't get her pregnant haha

>lie to appease normies
Hey reddit pls go

But she had said more than the others before. Why was she automatically the winner?

Cousin was a guy
and I am a guy

Less than 4%

tell cops now

Did you like it?

He deposited his seed and feed in it

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1538856401720.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

For you. Depends what way you mean, I suppose but I'm reasonably large no matter the metric. My cousin is just a 5'0 womanlet
t.6'2" 120kg 6.5x6" benis

Pissed while I did