This is the worst movie of all-time

This is the worst movie of all-time.

Attached: article-2354751-1AA444AD000005DC-547_634x703.jpg (634x703, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tXeM7bkviM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pretty nice story about a well-deserved darwin award

>Haha I got myself killed by wandering about 10 miles away from a paved road I am a true exemplar of outdoorsmanship

>can't cross a river
>dies of starvation
The first zoomer...

he died because he couldn't read a map right?

Man was meant to live in nature.

But not alone, you fucking retard.

Attached: 1526814789810.png (381x353, 38K)

You forgot
>If he head studied a single fucking map he would have known he was less than .5 miles away from a cable bridge
>Tried to smoke an entire fucking moose in the heat of the Alaskan summer
>Ate poisonous roots because he thought a book sufficed for experience
I have no problem with people doing dumb shit and getting themselves killed, that's their own decision. I do have a problem with it being romanticized and other idiots and impressionable teens recreating it.

its overated.
doesn't mean its the worst movie of all time.

but what do you expect?
sean penn, who is overated, made it.
eddie vedder, who is vastly overated, did the soundtrack

Yeah he forgot his smartphone at home, he was basically dead from the start.

He died because his plan had no logical conclusion but death and he never regained his cool and thought of a way back to civilization asides from crossing the river which his mental model told him was his salvation. Read Deep Survival, this shit happens all the time to inexperienced hikers.

Pretty good movie I thought. I mean the guy is a total retard but I don't think they really glorify his actions at all.

Why does shit like this upset the types of people here so much? You are all self-appointed experts, desperately insecure about being seen making a mistake. Why?

Because people deify this guy for doing the most stereotypical and inept "outdoor adventure" of all time. It's a retard's version of Walden.

As the other user said, telling the story of a dude who's barely able to breathe properly is ok, the problem of the movie is that it portrays him as some sort of modern hero.

Because they will never die having bookshelves full of mountain dew within arm's reach, and can simply yell at mom for some tendies.

the only thing i remember from this shit was he got a job at burger king and didnt wear socks

>Because people deify this guy for doing the most stereotypical and inept "outdoor adventure" of all time.
Sauce?

If you think this is hard to watch, try living a few miles from where this retarded killed himself and then watch this movie.
movie portrays him as some sort of spiritual adventurer or something.
in reality he was one in a long line of losers who come here to alaska to accidentally kill themselves because they can't cope in life.

>Because they will never die having bookshelves full of mountain dew within arm's reach,
So we won't die that way? Cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=-tXeM7bkviM
There are hundreds of videos like this, people make it a pilgrimage to go see where he died.

How do you sauce a cultural zeitgeist? Post the nascar copypasta.

Not even close

Attached: 5E7E569B-387F-4037-8800-87DB24965546.jpg (1288x1600, 105K)

dude the outdoors lmao

based life as fuck

This, the guy was a trustfund baby who thought suicide (even if he didn't call it that) was a way to get back at his "bullshit parents and society".

>no NASCAR pasta yet
Yea Forums is fucking dead.

Let's pretend his passion was Nascar driving...
Christopher McCandless sets off, from California in an old car he rebuilt himself (he replaced the fenders and painted it), on a trip to the Daytona 500. He only gets across the state line when he runs out of fuel because he forgot to fill it up. Instead of simply walking to the nearest gas station or flagging down help he decides to push his car over an embankment and set it on fire. He then proceeds to walk on foot to the nearest car lot (which happens to be in Mexico for some reason, mostly because he burned up his map in the car and he's been taking backroads.) He finds an old bicycle in a garbage dump and uses that.

He finally gets to the car lot and buys a fixer-upper for $50. Before leaving the car lot he has to change a tire, which he replaces with the solid rubber donut. He buys fuel and heads off to the Daytona 500 again. Only he's heading deeper into Mexico and eventually ends up broken down in front of, "Autodromo Internacional de la Jolla" due to no water in the radiator. The engine block has seized up. Luckily, there's a race about to start. Christopher...er "Alexander Superspeeder", who changed his name, pays the $125 entry fee for the race.

Unfortunately, Alexander Superspeeder doesn't have a race car. He does however have an old bicycle still. He uses the bicycle to race. He makes it only 3 laps before he is too tired to steer straight and veers off into a race car and is killed.

Some Jew picks up his story and writes a book about his life and how he followed his dreams. Another Jew makes a movie about it. Armchair racers around the world adore him.

The End.

Attached: 1502296786475.png (550x440, 288K)

RYM loves this movie lmao