Legendary AS FUCK

Are we excited for Hellboy?

youtu.be/ZsBO4b3tyZg

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16-07-54-17~2.png (720x715, 927K)

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Hellboy/Issue-1?id=76614
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Hellboy-The-Complete-Short-Stories/TPB-1-Part-1?id=139937
readcomiconline.to/Comic/B-P-R-D-Hollow-Earth-and-Other-Stories/TPB-1?id=77380
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

didn't know that Rob Lucci was making a cameo

Attached: Neko_Neko_no_Mi_Model_Leopard.png (1010x680, 500K)

No.

>5th Century Witch wants to bring Hell to London
Isn't London hell already?

The film looks so fucking bad. I was so hype like a year ago but after the first trailer dropped my hype just disappeared. So fucking bad.

Glad they bring in Barlowe's style, shame abut the rest though. Also
>yeeeah, Smoke on the Water, they don't write music like that anymore

Attached: boomer irl2.png (1080x1080, 1016K)

I am. I love this character. Knowing Milla's in it doesn't hurt either.

No, I only care about the continuation of the del taco movies with Lil ronnie

no but mila and undead waifus like the mummy or something are always welcome

Attached: multipass.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

I watched the Hellboy movies for all the suits and set pieces and attention to detail.
So why would I bother watching some CGI shitfest like this?

his horn stumps look like prolapses

he has a tiny hand

Yeah, I couldn’t say I felt much different. Just disappointment really. I assume it’s to hold on to the license.

Attached: 1546428854110.jpg (651x633, 79K)

It looks really bad.

its surprising how a 13 rated trailer is going around

Poopoo orc isnt playing hellboy anymore?

YO

look at the fancy glove on that city slicker

Attached: 1550345861732.png (500x375, 160K)

not a fan of the boomer hair, but the fire crown looks dope

Why do some shots look so cheap? Like it was shot on an iPhone in places?

Yeah, director is one of the best B-movie directors out there.

Looks like a mid 2000s blockbuster.

I like it. Some of it is cringe but that's okay.

Looks as bad as Del toro ones but with worse costumes

Del taco ones were comfy kino. This looks cringe

And he sounds absolutely gutted whenever anyone brings up the project. Fingers crossed it's pulling together alright.

>somehow they cast an ugly mofo uglier than R pearlman
R pearlman was handsome in comparition and no this is not a compliment.

looks really cool for the teenage boys who aren’t into intellectual/athletic pursuits

Looks l*t

Reminder of how retarded the producers are.

Attached: chrome_2019-03-02_04-19-34.png (471x170, 113K)

why is his hand all rusty of poop colored

Attached: hellboy.jpg (970x545, 132K)

Nah

Reminder that this is meant to be a 90yo white lady.

Attached: chrome_2019-03-16_20-46-15.png (249x355, 177K)

>Another hollywood film that glorifies satanism

Wouldn’t “Legendary as Hell” have been a better tagline?

Still mad about Diamo’s downgrade to a literal fucking Jaguar. How is that supposed to be powerful? Give us this form

Attached: BB308588-1B1C-4BCB-8052-A9892886D63D.jpg (600x900, 416K)

Or anyone who just wants to catch a break.

No.
That guy tells children to punch people in the face.
Gonna take a stand and say that I don't think children should be taught violence.

Kek. How could they be so morons?

AYO

Fuck no. It looks like shit. They shitcanned a third decent movie, and are flinging this turd at us instead.

Fuck this reboot.

Anung is a good boy

Attached: Hellboy_2.jpg (459x740, 105K)

Hey little user,I pooped in my hand before I typed this.

The producers literally thought that those were 3d glasses he was wearing. They probably heard about Hellboy and decided to look it up what it was a day before they got to work.

Attached: chrome_2019-03-16_20-54-54.png (1027x607, 461K)

The makeup in the new hellboy movie looks so fucking bad. Look at his mouth when he talks, it's like some halloween store mask

>we will NEVER see this scene on the big screen
Why even fucking live?

Attached: 4601071F-E3BE-4E2A-BBDC-03232BD0E795.jpg (600x921, 288K)

Sauce?

unless china eats it up this shit's gonna bomb

None of it makes any sense. DT had a script, all of the actors were on board, but they canceled it due to not being able to get funding...but this shit did? And Mignola is on board? They must have thrown a fucking mountain of money at him for that.

The only thing I can figure is the director did a couple of episodes of GoT, so he's the new favored director. It's gotta be politics.

The poster looks like bad World Of Warcraft fan art.

Attached: aagdqjwp3wa21.jpg (973x1500, 724K)

None of it makes sense because you're retarded. Del Taco wanted a 150m budget. This cost around 40m and is supposed to ride on the r-rated capeshit/ Deadpool wave.

Everything I see from this looks like a fan film. It's all so tiresome. Meanwhile 40yr old south americans will see this movie in drones and it will be framed as a "success".

Mignola is a tired 59 year old man. Hellboy in Hell was supposed to be a lot longer but he gave up and we got what we got. Now that BPRD is coming to an end he can finally stop pretending to give a damn and retire.

>we’re getting Excalibur in the first movie
Uh oh

Attached: A3A76E06-B47B-4180-8BEA-43C7B6A210AF.jpg (548x816, 138K)

They FINALLY make a big budget R-rated Hellboy movie but NOT with GDT and Perlman. Too little, too late and fuck this movie!!!FACT!!!

I have two tickets for April 12th.

Attached: Hellboy (2019).jpg (704x1000, 63K)

>40 million
>big budget

>that pic
Wow, remember when western comics used to have their own well defined art styles and weren't mass produced by freelancers?

But OMG LOL SO RANDOM HELLBOY IS IN MEXICO AND HE FIGHTS LUCHA LIBRE

Attached: chrome_2019-03-16_21-28-43.png (987x577, 720K)

>
I met him, and he was telling a friend about it at the time (he was not positive). I've seen other posts on here from people who've been at Q&As where he was unwilling to discuss it

Checked. It will be Heckboy, at best.

Didn't mean to respond to two posts there

million >big budget

Better than that DTV piece of shit DOOM reboot!!!FACT!!!

>Hellboy
>vest
I'm withholding my money.

Yeah, nobody producing gave a fuck about that and I'm kind of shocked how much people on here seem to care.

spoilers much?
its like i just watched the whole movie

>he didn’t like Hellboy in Mexico
Based retard. It was a great story and Corben is a high tier artist.

Attached: F2790796-7D4A-47C6-A41E-48BC947B6186.jpg (1023x1600, 330K)

It's made with small money, in hopes they would gather some money from the outrage people have for female doomguy

>shitty mila johoe in lead role
>Hellboy looks like a mong
>R rating is hampered by bad CGI

Why doesn't Shane Black fire his casting agent?

Haven't looked it up but it's probably just made to keep the rights for the brand

That's not where my SS is from. It's from the hyper-emotive kiddy style official canon releases.

Your example is from 9 years ago.

Forgot to add that the actor playing Hellboy is a limousine libtard SJW.

i think he looks odd and it might be to much of a dumb action movie Ron already looked a bit odd so he fit the role better

>I can’t like the movie because the actor is a liberal!
Why are you even on this board?

I think it's the hair, they should have just kept the beard.

Attached: 1551496380500.jpg (1855x864, 188K)

I came to see this posted, it deserves a thread on its own. So fucking retarded

its just so fucking goofy looking if they were smaller like normal glasses or googles it would look much better

I didn't say I couldn't like it. Just that I'm not going to pay to see it. And it's not that he's a liberal, it's that he uses his status as a soapbox to virtue signal to idiots. The dude is entitled to his beliefs.

Looks like shit to be quite honest phamalam

Ok, but 90% of actors do this shit

i'll wait for the next remake

Why do they keep trying to make Hellboy happen? The first two were already boring as fuck.

Not trying to shit on the comics since I never read them but I don't get it. What is it even supposed to be? He's got a stone arm and is slightly stronger than a normal person? That doesn't really lend itself for capeshit. Or is it occult detective stuff? Then these movies completely miss the point.

No matter how I twist and turn it, I always come to the conclusion that Hellboy is just shit.

It's occult detective stuff with large emohasis on mythological creature of various origin and him being the Spawn of some chaos god and supposed to end the world. Read the comics and found them to be alright. Don't get most of the hype either.

Western comics are absolute shite and the few famous ones are from the few guys who managed to pump out consistent stories through a 10 year period.

A movie studio wants to make a movie, and what can they use for the story? Well, 90% of comics are shitty superhero comics, on top of that, they are owned by other competing companies. So yeah there's Hellboy. It isn't horrible, and Mike Mignola managed to pump out a consistent story; that beats 99% of western comics including modern Hellboy itself.

Educate yourself. Hellboy comics are above and beyond anything produced at marvel or dc

Attached: 1F2FAFF9-C30A-48CB-9D3B-3FB53C4B9EBE.png (600x4207, 490K)

You educate us or fuck off.

Fuck you
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Hellboy/Issue-1?id=76614

Attached: 1522960015221.png (1852x848, 1.47M)

Or if you’d rather read a bunch of stand alone stories instead of the big long story.
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Hellboy-The-Complete-Short-Stories/TPB-1-Part-1?id=139937

Attached: C17AB33E-1A0B-4B8D-A31F-8E8BB2BC5D63.jpg (900x1377, 243K)

You know that's not what I was asking for. Use words to sell it. Give concrete reasons. Not gonna waste my time reading all that shit for no reason.

>how do we distinguish this movie from the previous ones?
>we hire worse actors, lower the budget, hire incompetent costume designers

Reading the actually material is the best way to understand it. Do or don’t, I don’t give a shit. But Del Toro wanted it adapted for a reason, and that reason is because it’s almost impossible to not like the story. And unlike capeshit, Mignola has control over everything and keeps it true to the overall story. It’s the closest the comic industry will ever get to a masterpiece, exception maybe being Sandman.
readcomiconline.to/Comic/B-P-R-D-Hollow-Earth-and-Other-Stories/TPB-1?id=77380

Attached: 1B288C6B-1EB5-4DF1-9160-2926770441B4.jpg (1041x1600, 252K)

Del Taco likes it because he likes fairytales.

>readcomicsonline
W E W lad.
It's been a while since I've been into comics. Have all the direct download repositories died off? Suppose I want to start reading again, which websites are still an option? Is Komics Live still around?

just go to Yea Forums, they're doing a full mignolaverse storytime right now. I really wouldn't know because I just buy mine

The Del Taco animated ones were Kino others ones were just fanfiction. Liz and Hb as a couple was so bad.

I thought that was supposed to be Panya

the fact that dark horse stays afloat just because of hellboy is proof enough. all of these aren't single issues, they're full on trade paperbacks. pretty sure BPRD alone is nearing issue 150

Attached: 20_years_of_hellboy_by_future_parker-d7cinp5.jpg (1600x1240, 767K)

>nazis wearing 3D glasses

Attached: Capture.png (276x292, 113K)

We should be getting a 150 million R-rated Helboy III. Put Perlman in a mo-cap suit and re-cast Christina Ricci as Liz!!!FACT!!!

>the antichrist has faith in christ
what

It’s all about him trying to fight his destiny. He picks up Excalibur, constantly fights the nazis that summoned him as a kid, and eventually kills Lucifer

no

wait a minute thats the same character? the fuck were they thinking

The only comics I ever got into were Hellboy, The Walking Dead, and Tank Girl, outside of Heavy Metal and a couple of Freak Brothers anthologies.

Hellboy the comic is fucking god tier.

is that Dr. Stanley from The Terror or is he playing someone else

Looking forward to MarvelDisney's "SATAN" capeflick in 2023, where badass anti-racist Satan kicks god's stupid white nazi ass

>This cost around 40m

BWAHAHAHAHA. Imagine being this retarded

Look up the director. He shoots pretty for cheap.

Nah it's not the same characters - see: The guy in the mask is Kroenen, secretly Rasputin's lackey.
Herman Von Klempt is the mad scientist who ends up as a head inna jar.
Leopold Kurtz is the midget mad scientist, also a member of Rasputin's inner circle.
Swastika-patch is Von Krupt, just a true nazi believer - killed by the allied soldiers the night Hellboy is summoned.

Attached: Third_Reich.jpg (830x968, 328K)

Satan, not Lucifer

Too much stronk solider grrl bullshit for my liking desu but it's certainly heads and shoulders above the rest of the comics industry.

Same for me. I was promised comic accurate with Mignola at the helm. GDT’s movies are alright, but nowhere near the level soys hold them up to be. That first trailer was nothing but crushing disappointment.

Elric is better. Requiem Vampire Knight too. European comics though.

Pure fucking kino

Are you referring to liz or the exorcism girl? Either way, I think that strong women are ok when they have magic powers. Only time it makes sense

Attached: C7AE94A5-A523-4542-96E7-2E16B6AF38B5.png (1026x694, 1.28M)

I preferred the bit where Liz finally cut loose and outdid every Human Torch story Marvel ever did in a single issue.

Attached: BPRD Hell on Earth 118-017.jpg (800x1230, 323K)

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: HELLBOY-actors.png (707x1393, 1000K)

>Hellscapes are part and parcel of living in a major city

Attached: sadiqkhan.jpg (960x540, 87K)

Attached: lizbf.jpg (4116x1580, 2.7M)

No, they turned it into style-less capeshit. Cgi fest of shit. The original movies will objectively always be better.

Attached: 1535543228112.jpg (610x457, 42K)

Man. We never realized just how much Del Toro worked to steer closer to the book as much as his films missed the mark in many ways.

Attached: hb.jpg (1858x859, 293K)

Yeah. This makes no fucking sense. They are taking from the endgame of the books for their first film? Why the fuck would you do that?
Imagine if the MCU started with Guardians 2 and Infinity War.

no. see and compare with

Damn. I forgot about the old mummy looking lady.

Wat, is BPRD still going? I thought it ended with Hell on Earth?

they made the glasses like that because they were so retarded when looking at the comics they thought he literally bad blue and red glasses instead of realizing blue was used as shading and shadow

God this whole arc was so fucking cool
>BPRD gang exploring apoc NYC
>Howards and Iosif going ham on Zinco
>Liz going full super saiyan on Black Flame

Attached: Howards.png (500x583, 558K)

Hold me, bros.

Yeah, I think there are only 2 issues left though.

Attached: iosif.jpg (4092x1624, 2.62M)

Static Shock?

The first Del Taco Hellboy was a great movie, and I've read all the comics.

what the fuck is that gauntlet? fucking cosplayers make better costumes than this shit. fucking highschoolers could probably get a better one made aswell

Harren is fucking dope, wish he would draw more stuff

Who's the guy next to Hellboy? Cockknocker?

Roger the Homunculus

Roger, the Homunculus

Attached: timthumb.jpg (588x1110, 325K)

Saw this as the first global test audience back in October.

It's fully fucking shit. There's this huge buildup to the confrontation with the blood queen, and the movie just kind of fizzles and keeps going for 40 minutes until 5 minute resolution

Not really to be honest. If this had come out 10 years ago, I would have been super excited. Now it's just, meh...