You get to bring one show back from the dead for a final season. What is it, lads?

You get to bring one show back from the dead for a final season. What is it, lads?
>pic related

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

that show was shit. also, it's still capeshit you edgelord.

dark matter
plenty of older shows too but i'd rather focus on the freshest wound

firefly obviously

The Dresden files

Attached: the_dresden_files.jpg (333x250, 22K)

I liked Matt Ryan, but there's a million other actors who could play John just as well, if not even better, in a more mature hellblazer tv show or movie. I'm kinda over the whole Matt Ryan as John thing, he's had a pretty decent run considering the animated movies, arrow and legends of tomorrow appearances

Dan Stevens or Johnny Lee Miller come to mind as people who'd be even better in the role

Deadwood.
Honourable mentions to Rome.

You mean an actual adaptation rather than in name only.

rubicon and feed the beast on AMC

DA VINCI'S DEMONS

So... this is the authentic John Constantine die-hard comic fans bitched about to bring on the screen? Honestly, looks awful and totally out of place.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16-15-42-26-507_com.google.android.youtube.png (1920x1080, 732K)

Fuck this gay show
the movie is good enough.

It's more that the actor really nailed the role, in spite of the often poor writing, and being hampered by the network it was shown on

With better writers and being shown on a channel that could actually show him smoke and delve into the darker elements of the character, he would've been GOAT

The Simpsons

Hannibal

This one. This dude was nailing the character. I want this one back so bad.

Hannibal ended perfectly with season 2
he looks like a cosplayer

Attached: terriers-fx.jpg (1024x768, 184K)

it would have ended since the silence of the lambs storyline would have been the finals season

I didn't even watch the show, but the look of this smirking blond asshole gives a vibe of a "cool" dude bro, not a broody and worn down guy.

I came here to post this.

Yes. An actual adaptation.

Attached: 71vurB2DtSL._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 169K)

GOT HAM

Attached: got ham.jpg (1200x1800, 214K)

La creatura...

This or Angel

It is by all accounts an absolutely terrible promotional picture, he nails the brooding side pretty well in the show

The costume design for him was awful, they did try to rectify it in the final 10 minutes of the show by giving him a proper worn down full length Burberry trench coat, like the source material but they knew the show was as good as cancelled when they filming that scene

It's like the smoking, they only showed the character actually inhale and exhale in the final episode when they knew the show was going to be cancelled. In all the other episodes they tried to avoid showing him smoking directly because of the networks stupid rules

It had so many missed opportunities and felt like they only wanted to be faithful to the character once they knew they weren't going to be renewed. A shame really

Yes, So much.
It was essentailyl proto Dredd.

Rome.

Attached: 1541629964532.jpg (294x282, 36K)

I'm just glad we got a proper series with Spartacus, despite Andy's demise.

>Gay sex lmao
What a quality show.

There's hardly any, in all fairness. There's FAR more tits and lesbian scenes. And some of the gay shit is just funny
>Tiberius, I would finish. Place cock in ass

I really want more House MD but it ended just right

Attached: key_art_chaotic.jpg (900x350, 75K)

House should've ended at 5th season

they are thinking pf bringing it back on the DC streaming service bro
best thing is that it could now be rated R and everything

Attached: new_amsterdam.jpg (510x755, 78K)

my negro

Attached: MV5BMjMwMTA5NDc5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQ4MTY0MjE@._V1_.jpg (340x500, 51K)

Garbage show

You really just have to pity this girl, when she was skinny she still had her left eye which is about 1” off center with her right eye, but now not only does she have retard eyes she also has the rapidly deteriorating body of a trailer trash meth head.

Jericho, but only because someone else saved Rome

People of Earth.
the first season was good. The second may as well have been another show, I wouldn't want that shit to go on.

Attached: PeopleOfEarthA.png (1200x680, 1.06M)

I also like his other tv show that died too soon (1 season probably for the best since he got that grey's anatomy money)

Attached: journeyman-kevin-mckidd-gretchen-egolf-moon-bloodgood-reed-diamond-brian-howe-charles-henry-wyson-dv (1280x1024, 1.17M)

Should have made the MC a poc and gay. The show wouldve never been cancelled. Maybe an overweight sidekick

Freaks and Geeks by a country mile. I'm really sad that the show never really got off the ground.

Firefly would also probably still be great for one more season before deteriorating into convoluted bullshit. It also had a LOT of unresolved plot threads that I would have really liked to see tied up.

Did he ever smoke?

Ash vs evil dead

Can't believe nobody has said it yet

Attached: 1365698430029.gif (245x178, 698K)

My name is earl. This is not even a question.

This gem

Attached: The-River-s1-Comic-Con-Poster-001.jpg (892x1600, 131K)

it went on a season too long desu

Remember that short period where Moon Bloodgood was in everything?

Attached: daybreak.jpg (778x595, 187K)

Probably because eveyone was in Moon Bloodgood

Pleb, S3 is kino.

> rubicon

> ash vs. evil dead

only valid answers so far.
i cant decide between Boss (2011) and The Unusuals (2009)

better than the movie

Attached: download.jpg (640x360, 119K)

Not even close.

nah bradley cooper is pretty shit at acting

Wayward Sisters

Came to post this

Space: Above & Beyond

OH shit, now I'm depressed again. I miss this show so much.

Attached: Utter Bullshit.jpg (333x250, 5K)

Constantine was fucking trash

Came here to post this on the condition that S2 be completely redone.