Here's the only truthful and fair MCU ranking. If you disagree you are intellectually dishonest

Here's the only truthful and fair MCU ranking. If you disagree you are intellectually dishonest

Attached: MCUranked3-crop.png (1185x1190, 1001K)

if you watch these movies youre retarded

The fact this is the world we live in hurts.

Attached: 1545060863802.jpg (504x470, 98K)

How can you like guardians of the galaxy but not guardians of the galaxy 2?
They're the same movie

Attached: mcu.jpg (691x881, 298K)

I like both Guardians, Civil War, Iron Man 1 and Winter Soldier.
The rest are pretty shite. Honourable mention to Ragnarok for being the best Thor but only by ripping off Guardians.

Attached: capeshit.png (2048x2048, 804K)

Fixed.

Attached: mcu.jpg (3134x1190, 755K)

where did you see endgame bro

DUDE SUPERPOWERS LMAO

Iron man, gotg, gotg2 good
Rest irredeemable shit

Guardians of the Galaxy was self-congratulatory crap for boomers. It's awful.

Nothing really happens in GotG 2, they're just sitting around talking basically, and then there's a claustrophobic uncomfy final fight inside a planet.

Bad Tier: GotG (for danceoff distraction scene)
Shit Tier: everything else

Only rating the ones I saw for obvious reasons.

Attached: 1548256277518.png (1185x1190, 594K)

How was endgame user?

Based

Iron Man 3 was shit

Guardians of the galaxy movies were dogshit, Chris Pratt is fucking terrible.

Only good marvel movie is the first Iron Man

/thread

This but unironically

Don't really keep up with capeshit. I loved Guardians of the Galaxy though and thought Avengers was fun when I first watched it. Pretty much every other movie I've watched has been meh-to-shit-tier. Especially the Spider-Man:Homecoming film. They turned it into a high school comedy. The main actor was good, Keaton was good but the plot was garbage. Particularly sore because I like Spider-Man.

Opinions seem divided on GotG 2 though, some people think it's just as good as the original, some people don't like it at all. What does Yea Forums think?

Also where's the original Avengers on this list?

Swap IM 3 with the Winter Soldier

this. If you unironically like these shitty movies, please kill yourself. Thanks, bye

How do you even end up with this idea?

>nothing happens
Not a legitimate criticism

Attached: 1552735942604.jpg (3134x1350, 766K)

>Also where's the original Avengers on this list?
my bad, forgot to include it. Here ya go, it's on meh tier

Attached: MCUranked4-crop.png (1189x1190, 1M)

>Not a legitimate criticism
Not per se maybe, movies can be good even if not much happens, but this one is just boring

>gog good
>ironman 3 good

fuck is that rating? Only good Marvel films are Infinity wars and Iron man 1. The rest are okayish tier.

Why do you all like Iron Man 3 so much? It was shit.

>iron man suits
>break like they would be made from glass

the even was that shit

Great Tier
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Infinity War
>Ironman
>Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Good Tier
>Iron Man 3
>The Avengers
>Captain America
>Thor Ragnarok
>Captain America: Civil War
>Black Panther

Average Tier
>Thor
>The Incredible Hulk
>Spiderman: Homecoming
>Ant Man 2
>Ant Man
>Doctor Strange
>Captain Marvel

No Good Tier
>Avengers: Age of Ultron
>Thor 2
>Guardians of the Galaxy 2
>Iron Man 2

red and basepilled

Gotg is the cringiest basedboy humor in the entire MCU

ahem, blue Zoe > green Zoe

Attached: zoes.png (794x1024, 769K)

Came here to post this.

Attached: đź‘Ś.png (217x190, 55K)

I watched Gaurdians of the Galaxy back in 2016 in a mental ward and did the hand-yawn move on a 13 year old latina chick (i was 17) was kino

The first one is a much better film. The balance of comedy, action and story structure are much better. In the second one some characters barely get a second act at all.

fucking based

Sinara > all

Attached: Sinara.webm (1280x718, 983K)

Any movie movie that places an emphasis on rock music in the way it did is just trying to appeal boomers looking to pat themselves on the back. "See, the awful pop culture from my youth really did matter." Almost Famous is probably the worst example of it, but I hate Guardians more because it combines it with every awful quality inherent to capeshit.

Bad, apparently.

They are all good but as a collective it is amazing. There has never been one continuous, coherent story stretched across so many films, EVER.
Marvel comics are great and what Disney has done to bring them to life has to be appreciated or you are just looking to hate anything that involves superhero’s which is just a reflection in how limited your taste is in film.

Attached: C38CAAB1-A73A-4166-B362-5A3EB7FAF2F4.jpg (1992x1121, 261K)

So you think that the primary demographic that the Guardians movies skew towards is people in their 60s and 70s?

Yea I'm a pleb capeshit lover, fight me nerds

Attached: sdfsdfs.jpg (1185x1190, 376K)

Only facts here nigga

Attached: Facts.jpg (1588x1470, 384K)

Fair enough, I should have said late boomers and early gen X. It was stylized in a way to deliberately appeal to them.

I get that capeshit is autisticly shit on here. But you fuckers are gonna tell me you didn’t think Iron Man 1 was great? Come on now.

Based retard

How is it that capeshit haters manage to be even dumber than the capeshit fans?

The first is a standard get the team together story. The second is better.

Iron Man 2 is the best Marvel movie

Official ranking coming through

Attached: 9F46C365-06CB-43B0-BC0B-DD47B464F80F.jpg (750x858, 146K)

I never got the hype about Guardians of the Galaxy.

I liked Pratt from Parks and Rec, I like superhero stuff, I like family films. But as me and my (now ex) girlfriend sat watching it, it was probably about half an hour before we turned to each other and gave each other "the look"

"The look" always meant the same thing. Why wasn't this movie better?

There was so much hype and we liked the genre and the actors. And the film had made us smile a few times, that is true. But where was the real substance of it? Where was the conflict and dynamism? Where was the true character arc?

It was nothing. A phony, a shadow, a play on our minds. It was presenting itself as something, but when you looked, really looked, nothing was there.

Nothing but nothing.

not bad, 7.5/10

unironically my opinion
perhaps a "could be bearable if someone else is watching it next to you on the plane and you happen to catch a glance every few seconds" tier for a couple of scenes in some them

Attached: mastershakestare.jpg (210x240, 14K)

I never watch movies on the plane, but I like to watch what other people are watching.

Black panther should be first tier. Other than that whatever

I think Captain America: The First Avenger & both Ant-Man movies are underrated & The Avengers, Black Panther & Doctor Strange are overrated

Attached: index.png (605x698, 1.09M)

I fell asleep in both GoTG and GoTG2.

2 especially was a snoozefest. People actually liked it?

When I was young and dumb I also ate a bunch of mushroom powder and watched Thor The Dark World and loved it.

BAsed

fpbp

it's honestly a pretty underrated way of watching stuff.
I would never had watched limitless if it weren't for a kind soul on the train that watched it with subtitles. Now I know it's a horrible piece of shit without putting any effort into seeing it

They are all shit but Cap1, and avengers 2 and 3

Attached: fixed.jpg (2208x844, 397K)

>REEEEEEEEE I DON'T UNDERSTAND KIDS FILMS SO IMMA CALL THEM "CAPESHIT" AND INSULT EVERYONE WHO LIKES THEMMMM REEEE!!!

SEETHE HARDER, FAGGOT.

Comedy in the 2 was horribly forced and kept failing

>even dumber than the capeshit fans
ironic. die! thanks

Based

This is better than OP's but I'd shift everything down a rank

Attached: 1406202167160.jpg (1280x957, 448K)

I'm fine with this.. except Iron Man 3 should be down a tier. It's good, not great. Way too long for capeshit.

>capeshit

Attached: infinite lel.jpg (598x499, 174K)

Iron man 3 is garbage
good list otherwise

Attached: 1539444232669.jpg (717x720, 89K)

Replace GOTG2 with Ragnarok and you have the correct take

t. retard

Attached: 741748ee6d40c6c6ea740933fe1669a9d372ba16fb476fd91f959cb76f1dd3f7.png (1530x845, 904K)

No way Strange should be that low.
>Death is what gives life meaning. To know your days are numbered, your time is short. You'd think after all this time, I'd be ready. But look at me: stretching one moment out into a thousand, just so that I can watch the snow.

>anything above MEH tier
Holy cringe

I wish you were my dad

The three good mcu movies are Infinity War, GOTG1, and Ragnarok. That’s all you need to know.

>final bad guy shows up in two movies out of 20 before the resolution flick
As a coherent story this shit is a few steps below Game of Thrones

Why do people shit on Thor 3 so much?

>10/10 visuals
>best Hulk
>Karl Urban
>Jeff Goldblum

Why you faggots shit on the last ant man? It was a decent low stakes movie with good comedy
Same goes for GOTG2 which is basically an Indy movie in a high budget franchise wrapping

Exactly my rank.

*snap* Yep

nothing speaks volumes of insecurity then telling others to grow up

So you don’t care for anything they’ve done in the last 5 years save Antmeme & The Who. Why keep watching?

I don't know.