MAKE A MOVIE IN A BIBLE CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

1. List a storyline/movie you want to make.

2. Director/actors you'd like to feature the main characters.

3. Include medium you'd like it to establish: Live action movie, Animated ( eg: Prince of Egypt ), TV Series

Attached: The Bible Cinematic Universe.jpg (678x380, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TV67YyWvfMc
youtube.com/watch?v=HgRR322ezUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PARADISE LOST: MOVIE PITCH

> A FILM ON THE PRODUCTION SCALE OF CECILE B. DeMILLE'S 1956 The Ten Commandments and Ben-Hur in his day;

> CGI on the scale of James Cameron's AVATAR that makes movie goers rethink CG depictions of Heaven, Hell, The Space Between Spaces, Chaos, The Surface of the Sun, The Garden of Eden, A Shattered Earth, the Creation of the Universe, Pandemonium, etc...

> Angels possess costumes that are in essence their bodies

> Any images of the Father are simply light, no solid body...

> The Son of God is a being of light, like DC's Dr. Manhattan but making him look like an ant

> The Holy Spirit is imaged as white doves filling the breadth of heaven, signifying its absence in Hell and partial presence in Earth as the presence of God...

> Art direction will pull influences from all sections of medium: ( Fights modeled after Zack Snyder films (Man of Steel, BVS), One Punch Man, fluid motions of wings...

> Angel wings are not solid feather like constructs but are beams of feathery light that lets said user glide as well as transport among vast distances like Dumbledore/Harry Potter characters (don't like their films, just their effects)

> Angel armies clash like waves of gold and white hitting one another, nominal angels number in billions

Attached: John Milton's Paradise Lost.jpg (1200x370, 179K)

naked Adam and Eve

Yikes

Attached: ruud.gif (217x240, 988K)

The Harrowing of Hell, the Resurrection, and the Ascension. If it's done right it will be the most kino movie to ever exist

The Passion is a pretty fucking good movie but goddamn I cannot stop laughing my ass off at Judas getting harassed by literal demons throughout the film.

Attached: christtards.png (695x858, 73K)

I'd make a movie about the heaven war. It would be a big scale cgi/practical effects scale film.

Attached: war_in_heaven_by_westalbott_d52ju5k-pre.jpg (988x809, 156K)

WHY IS BIBLE KINO IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE?

Unironically because (((Mammon))) controls the film industry. You think the god of this world will let us make Bible kino? We're just lucky The Passion somehow slipped through the propoganda machine

cringe

>If you haven't purchased a diploma from a large corporation your life has less value
I'm in uni and even I see how fucking stupid this is

cope, wannabe jew.

Oof
Ouch
Owie

This would be kino to see,have DaftPunk make the score and cast Jeff Bridges as God and John Hamm as Lucifer

TRON LEGACY IS THE CLOSEST TO BIBLE KINO. FACT!

Yeah, DESU this is the kind of pitfall I dont want to see

armor is too bulky, dragon is too on the nose and obvious, not a lot of clouds but like planet inside planets inside planets, and about a few million more angels missing in the pic

fuck how the hell did I type "desu', i meant dude
anyways heres a small idea on the heavenly war

Attached: immortals.jpg (1920x1026, 423K)

DUDE Angels and God are aliens. Make them have tech.

Shalom
I'd like a movie based on the book of ester.
Directed by Mel Gibson please

>Film starts with Jesus on the cross in his final moments

>Skies being to darken, the worlds grows colder

>Roman soldiers begin to pack up and leave after shattering knees of the crucified

> Jesus passes to the beyond; his head bows down to see his soul detached like a puppet's strings getting cut

> his soul keeps falling like a screaming star

> Adopt storyline from "Judas" by Jeff Loveness

> Jesus awakens to find Lucifer and Judas before him

> They cast him to all mankind who had died to rip the Son of God apart and crucify him in the belly of the now fattened "SIN" from Paradise Lost

> Judas takes him out of the melting belly to find Lucifer and all of Hell recapture him and throw him into the Endless Pit

> The Endless Pit is the Gate Lucifer had to enter to leave Hell and enter Earth

> Judas' forgiveness seems like the final push, but Jesus reanimates from his broken form into the SON OF MAN

> Jesus BTFO Lucifer and his legions except Judas

> All the wounds and cuts he suffered on Earth are actually openings in his body that allow the visceral form of Death to plunge forth and deform all of Lucifer's Legions

> the Black bile from his body swallows all of the Fallen into the black pit, deforming them into the Demons with blackened skin and nightmarish form

> Jesus then returns to his OG form, greets Judas in hell, then all who have ever died

> All the deformed dead all to Adam and Eve return to their prime forms and being following Jesus like a flock of sheep following a benevolent shepherd

> the Gates of Hell are torn down by Jesus's simple glance

> A staircase like Jacob's Ladder opens up a doorway to Heaven above

> All the lost sheep then return to the father except Jesus who returns to Earth within his tomb

> he awakens in a shocking gasp, finds that he hasn't been wrapped as his mother Mary knew he was going to resurrect, as she left him a set of new clothing and the Myrrh she saved from the visit of the Magi

Attached: Judas.jpg (289x445, 38K)

> Final act is Jesus visiting his diciples at the sea
> Visiting them across the road and breaking bread
>Visiting them at Lunch, then Thomas the Doubter

> Ascending in the Garden, passing through the cloud and imeddiatly entering heaven

> heaven is filled with all its hosts and the redeemed praising his name, all the while filled with countless doves

> Enters the higher plane above heaven to be seated at the right hand of power

> Ends with two angels telling the disciples to not loose their cool and with the Tongues of Fire

Stuff like Risen would be cool

Attached: onesheet.jpg (387x580, 71K)

Hello christcucks enjoy burning in hell.

Smaller stuff like that I thing would be featured in a conglomeration of stories like "Chronicles of Israel"

Put together story of Jericho, Brutal wars for Canaan, Ruth, etc....

Also two great feature films have been made about Esther

1. The Bible Stories: Esther
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=TV67YyWvfMc

2. One Night With The King

Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=HgRR322ezUE

I'd recommend the first one as its performances, smaller scale, more talented actors and score portray the story in a better light.

> Christcucks
> burning in hell

Pick one

War in Heaven kino when?

Attached: jimmy-dreadjim-ling-angelvsdemon8.jpg (1920x2541, 629K)

The only good storyline. 1 billion easy

Attached: the_war_in_heaven_by_sw_illustration_dcr8izm-pre.jpg (1006x794, 125K)

Cast them

Attached: be737f13ec164726f025e2d858c2f014.jpg (720x960, 170K)

Attached: 38089057f3b8ec03916e841ff8981ff1.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

>Movie about Job, but as a black comedy ala Fargo, directed by Coen Brothers
>2D animated movie in Rashomon style about Jesus, seen from the perspective of a common folk, a Roman legionnaire, a Jewish priest and one of the disciple. Or just from the disciples POV.

idris elba