Name a more BASED Filmmaker in Hollywood

>yfw Lex Luthor even loves you

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16-00-32-16~2.png (720x1072, 543K)

>be pro-censorship and say people should get fired for offensive tweets
>get fired for offensive tweets
>whine and cry about how it's the fault of the "alt-right"
>based

No. He's a hypocritical whiny bitch.

Another victory for the LGBTQP movement!

You lost, incel. You're going to continue losing. Get used to it.

Imagine seethin this hard over a sexy baby boy making more monies than you. Kek 4channer

I was always a huge capeshit fan, but I'm honestly done after Endgame. I'm just tired of this shit on so many levels.

All this world shows me is as long as you make high quality things it doesn't matter what you do outside of that, people will always defend you and fight for you.

Attached: anime you.png (448x468, 297K)

another pedo on Yea Forums, what do we about people like you

Disney supporting pedos

Making more money? What? He laid out a clear reason to hate this faggot, Gunn gleefully supported the "outrage culture" until it came his way.

directorial preference, yeah nigger

What I don't understand is why is he back to Disney?
The guy gets fired over some edgy jokes despite being known for making edgy jokes in edgy movies at the start of his career. Disney get some backlash because of it (not that much since Mousedrones don't really care about the bigger picture) and they backpedal and offer to rehire him. And he accepts?? Fucking why??

Attached: 1508147905631.jpg (480x439, 25K)

Embarrassing how set you are boyo. Get based by the mcu

More money. More storytelling with the characters he loves

More money

>a sexy baby boy making more monies

Who the fuck talks like this?
Is this some kind of urban homosexual slang?

>You lost
>Countless people getting redpilled on how hypocritical and dishonest leftists are

But a pedophile is directing Talking Space Raccoon 3, so I guess that means YOU are the winner.

>Redditors of the Galaxy
>high quality

Soi-bot detected.
The actual lesson here is "so long as you're a leftist you're immune from outrage-culture or being outed as a hypocrite".

You fucking pedos have it rough. Even if you manage to escape by killing yourself like a piece of shit coward, we'll shit on your grave, make documentaries about your mental illness and make sure nobody wants anything to do with your disgusting dead ass. FUCK PEDOS

Is Drax /ourguy/ because he fought for James to get his job back?

Attached: 1293719234.jpg (768x433, 40K)

My opinion of it doesn't matter, it's the fact that a huge amount of people like his work and they would rather see more of it than give him the proper punishment.

Checked. He was always our guy

>money
Why? He was hired by Warner to do Suicide Squad almost as soon as he was fired by Disney. Other companies would be all over him too to have him direct their shit, money is not a problem.
Doing more stuff with the GotG characters is a valid reason, but not enough to go back to Disney imho

Is he still directing Suicide Squad tho?

yep, doing both now

Nah, James Gunn accepted his firing. He didn’t want it to happen but he accepted.

The reason Disney brought him back is because they spent a fortune shilling Captain Marvel and buying tickets (which they are probably also planning to do with Ep 9).

Disney needs Gunn to help the future of the MCU and draw in some good will.

>films that investigate the ties of love that bind us all
lol?

they drop captain marvel and the movie does so well at the box office with no help of any dirt trick that:

> they drop the trailer of ENDGAME monday
> they re-hire james gunn friday

interesting stuff.

Attached: giphy (25).gif (480x393, 1.37M)

>Disney needs Gunn to help the future of the MCU and draw in some good will.

>hiring a vocally and openly hypocritical pedophile
>draw in some good will

Yeah I remember how when Equifax fucked up they drew in some public good will by hiring neo-nazis as bank tellers and the whole situation was smoothed over.

>with no help of any dirt trick

Attached: 1508624058441.gif (320x240, 954K)

t. disneypedo

He literally didn't cry or fight the firing at all though you disingenuous faggot.

The same people cheering "second chances YASSSS" are the same bumblefucks who are actively trying to get Tucker banned under the exact same circumstances. Either it's okay or it's not.

All Disney and Co. have done is exposed the double standards of the left. End of story.

>>whine and cry about how it's the fault of the "alt-right"
He literally said he still stands by his words even now that they apply to him.

Horn said his acceptance and handling of the situation was a major reason he reconsidering.

Dumb incel.

He already got paid for GotG 3 when they fired him cus of his contract, and now to get him back they have to pay him again. He's getting paid twice to make one movie, and he got a deal with WB to fix Suicide Squad and was given free range and probably another fat paycheck to that - AND Disney has to wait for that movie to conclude production before he can make their movie.

He basically has no reason not to say yes.

Why do /pol/tards pretend the tweets weren't edgy Yea Forumstard humor that was fostered and prevalent on this exact site at the exact same period of time and are all genuine admissions of guilt? Like what do you gain out of being willfully ignorant when Yea Forums is the exact reason that brand of humor was acceptable and appealing back then?

They only rehired Gunn to punish alt-right retards. Disney took away their one and only win in the culture war over what happened in NZ.

>post edgey tryhard jokes on twitter when your only identifiable trait as a director at the time is having a presence online on the ""cool"" sites like newgrounds and Yea Forums
>the same as the shit Tucker said
Have sex.

>He totally supported his own firing!

Yeah, whatever you have to tell yourself.

>i believe corporate PR propaganda

Call me a pencil or whatever again, Tumblr.

Nobody's denying that.

They're pointing out the fact that countless other people get fired for that same "edgy Yea Forumstard humor" if they aren't a well-connected leftist.

Stop crying about being called a hypocrite.

How is it not the same? Because one makes you butthurt? Is that the difference?

Do you actually believe the rehire took less than 24 hours to negotiate and sign off?

>But a pedophile is directing Talking Space Raccoon 3, so I guess that means YOU are the winner
Given the seething ITT he probably is

>another pedo on Yea Forums
>implying that hasn't been the norm since the website's inception
>implying you're not the normie/r_t cancer that killed this website's discourse

Attached: 1548582095072.jpg (480x360, 35K)