Brie Larson Wants To Be Samus In A Metroid Movie

OH NO NO NO

gamespot.com/articles/captain-marvel-star-brie-larson-wants-to-be-samus-/1100-6463042/?ftag=THR-01-10aaa0b

>evidently this isn't "vidya related" so it has to be moved to Yea Forums

Attached: 3459751-screen+shot+2018-11-06+at+12.43.01+pm[1].png (748x421, 675K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYoo_A60r5w
stuffmomnevertoldyou.com/blogs/how-to-become-a-stuntwoman.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She actually looks like Samus, not the body but the face yeah.

(you)

>not the body

Nah, she's perfect

Attached: nFURaC4[1].jpg (331x363, 42K)

oh look another thinly veiled incel thread

Attached: 4.gif (540x225, 1.03M)

PLEASE
HAVE
SEX

>She wants to be a silent and non-expressive character who killed her franchise as soon as she finally decided to open her mouth

But she dont have ass

a metroid movie is just a poor idea to begin with
the games are at their best when it's you exploring an alien world, plundering it and murdering it's inhabitants, how do you even turn that into a movie?

*upvoted*

How? Samus is a female character who deserves a female actress who isn't a cunt, can act, and isn't the equivalent of a piece of wood. No one is saying it should be man. Just another woman. That's showing appreciation for a female protagonist, you ninny.

Ronda Rousey is unironically a great choice, if it's limited to only one headshot at the end of the movie

With a woman? Eww, no

Tell her to fuck off and get her stunt double to do the role instead.

Attached: captainmarvelstuntdouble.jpg (1772x2657, 1.82M)

see

Imagine the smell

me when I see incels, white males, whites, males, straight people, christians, police, conservatives, prettier women than me, black conservatives, latinos against illegal immigration, soldiers, legal immigrants, and white children.

A minimalist indie effort could pull it off. Make it just about Samus narrating her bounty hunting ordeals. Sprinkle it with cosmic dread and presto.

With my loli waifu

Wow! What a #badass #female

Attached: Isildur.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

have sex

As long as she never takes off the helmet and keeps her fucking mouth shut, I'm fine with this.

And never show her face. Just her voice and maybe a green silhouette through the visor. I'd watch it.

Metroid: Bounter Hunter confessions. Episodic series, where she is recounting multiple missions unto strange planets

Samus narrating would unfortunately bring back a lot of bad memories for the fanbase
besides not every game needs to be turned into a movie, and if you absolutely and utterly need to turn a nintendo franchise into a movie, just go for Fire Emblem

Not with a white woman, that's for sure. Men and non-white women only.

Attached: 1552498779186.webm (1280x720, 1.62M)

>evidently this isn't "vidya related" so it has to be moved to Yea Forums
>article is 4 months old
>link to gamespot article in OP
Let me save you from giving gamespot a click
Learn to code.

Attached: clickbait.png (1178x2744, 631K)

I don't think so. Remember, the older games had her narrating at the beginning, just without voice acting. Everytime there is a cutscene transition, she is speaking to some "log".

It can work, just don't do it like Other M.

besides her feet brie pretty cute, yall just ass mad white boi dicklet virgins

Well thankfully Nintendo wouldn't in a million years ever go through with it.

Even if you ignore her views outside of when in films, her acting in Captain Marvel was so wooden and at times tone deaf, not just in general, but staying true to the character.

But just for fun, I think Katheryn Winnick would be a nice choice. She has the whole brooding thing going on, great look too, would need a solid writer and director though but it has potential.

Attached: katherynwinnick.jpg (350x409, 48K)

>is being validated by white men everywhere
>wants to do more movies where thats the main audience

daddy issues

I'm sure as hell not wh*te, sweetie.
but I'm definitely a dicklet

>A minority over reacts to some comments
>$150 M
>"killed her franchise"
have sex

Hot damn. Now who is this beautiful woman? Ive seen Bries acting, and i can say with 100% certainty that this chick is a better actress

No way she would wear a helmet for the majority of the time, or there would be constant Iron Man like close ups of her face in the suit. The only time I know of an actor wearing a full face mask or helmet for the whole movie is V for Vendetta.

he talking about how Other M ruined metroid for a while

Yeah thats the problem. No way some actress would pull a Dredd and actually hide her face the entire movie.

>Stunt double is a literally 10/10 goddess
>Actress looks like a soccer mom
Nice one hollywood

one of the many reasons why a metroid movie is a poor idea
plenty of other female protagonists out there, no need to go for the one who's defining characteristic is that you're not even sure what gender she is for 99% of the game

>her acting in Captain Marvel was so wooden and at times tone deaf
perfect for other m samus

there's one thing certain: hollywood wouldn't even touch that game with a 50ft pole
it's one of few cases where you could genuinely say a series was ruined through sheer unconstrained misogyny

>Sailor Moon
>Metroid
How can one white woman be so based?

Knowing Hollywood, that would be the exact one they try to bring to the big screen.

But I imagine the zero suit is out.

Why do people in these threads keep making this offer?

>brie fungus as samus
>90% of the movie will be in zero suit + zero ass

>Nintendo wouldn't in a million years ever go through with it.
Why, though?

Snake Eyes

You dumb bastard

Remind me why she wasnt captain marvel? It's not like Brie can act.

I hope so. Worst thing to happen to samus.

Noooooooooooo!!

Attached: 345353.jpg (400x388, 36K)

Oh fuck off. There's way better choices for that. Like Katheryn Winnick for example. She has that warrior aura around her, Brie looks like a damn brat.

At least she wouldn't say much.
...right?

Attached: samus vs pirates.gif (325x208, 1.89M)

She also did stunts for Evangeline Lily and Margot Robbie. They should just give her acting coaching and have her as a comic book bitch already.

Because of the Super Mario Bros. movie. Pokemon media is the exception for Nintendo, not the rule. They don't want movies of their products.

I think the suit has that audio voice thing that'll make her voice sound louder, like those megaphones or whatever they are.

I think I saw a Mega Man vs. Samus Aran on YouTube, just people with the blasters shooting at each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYoo_A60r5w

There was also Jessica Chobot in that Metroid short film. It's somewhere on YouTube.

I'd be all for that. Love the Metroid games and Brie is good in Captain Marvel.

I think the stunt doubles who work in the film industries are already actors. They have to "research lead actors' appearances and body language in order to effectively trick the viewer into thinking they aren't actually watching a stunt performer."

stuffmomnevertoldyou.com/blogs/how-to-become-a-stuntwoman.htm

The audio podcast goes into more detail, something about stunt doubles have to be members of the Actors union or club or whatever it is called.

Oh look, it's more virtue signalling.

Attached: B559C709-BC09-4318-9FCB-EE4A8F5A0774.jpg (600x926, 88K)

have sex

HAHAHA! Hey guys, wouldn't it be funny if the Mother Brain turned out to be a mutated toe fungus??? HAHAHA! That would be pretty kino! XD

No, it's my opinion. If she'd been bad I would have a different one.

Frank

Except she was bad, that's how we know you're virtue signaling, retarded cuck

have sneed

Attached: 1539616158058.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Makes sense. Infecting everything was always the end goal.

>everyone with a different opinion to me on this issue must be virtue signaling and I must show my displeasure to them by attempting to insult them.

Struggling with autism must be hard.

for the last time: NO

Holy shit. Ide go see that in a heart beat.

>Virtue signalling is bad
>Me attacking virtue signalling is how i signal how virtuous i am

based

I'm working on it!

Attached: 1552141504312.png (662x478, 22K)