Everything from your childhood gets remade or a sequel but this

MFW

Attached: fasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfsadfsad1r.jpg (709x398, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL60FB2B45054DE00A
youtube.com/watch?v=qcqOgnQyXp4
youtube.com/watch?v=x01l_jMhjVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A Gremlins film directed by Michael Dougherty could be amazing

Tell me what you expect out of it user. I need some comfort.

He clearly loves animatronics and practical effects, and is well-versed in horror comedy. Watch Krampus and you'll see why he'd be perfect

Attached: krampus.jpg (410x655, 112K)

oh i'm sure we'll get a produced by steven spielberg cgi shitfest one of these days

Asking for a remake of something you once liked is making a wish with a monkey's paw.

Please no.
They already ruined Transformers, Terminator and others. At least leave Gremlins and Back to the future as is. Fucking Hollywood has gone to shit.

There is one and only one man who can direct a proper Gremlins remake, reboot, prequel, or soft reboot and that man is Joe Dante.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL60FB2B45054DE00A

Attached: rytjF.jpg (1600x1065, 760K)

He lost his mojo long ago, Dougherty is the man for the job

Directed by michael bay would be x10000 better

A Gremlins video game would be so cool, give it similar mechanics to the Ghostbusters game and Monkey Ball. Set in a small town on Christmas Eve, and you have to find all the gremlins and kill them

We have more Gremlin films than we do Goonies. Think on that, user.

reminds me, I got to meet howie mandel a couple times

It already had a sequel, which wasn't particularly good. Let it be.

Also
This.

Fuck remakes of good films. Remake bad films if you want, but leave the classics alone.

Gremlins 2 >>> Gremlins

Gremlins is fucking stupid and it’s aged like shit.

>He thinks movies "age"
Easiest way to spot a pleb

Fuck that noise.

Denial

They haven't dug up BTTF's corpse yet.

They can't there's a contract meme

Oh fuck I have that.

>We just want to be civilised

Where did Gizmo find a fully functional car that was just his size?

Why don’t the gremlins multiply when they’re walking in the snow? If it didn’t melt a little when they were walking on it, it would have been on their feet when they entered the theater and it would have melted then.

Why didn’t the gremlins multiply when it drinks?

It really is better. Sure it lacks the darker, more dramatic elements of the original film but it is a hoot from beginning to end. I can understand preferring the first film but to say the sequel is bad? Preposterous

>He thinks good movies "age"
Fix that for you

Had them when I was a kid. Was a trip down memory lane when I found those uploads. Between those and the Dick Tracy books + tapes combo my taste for audio drama goes way back.

Bad movies with interesting premises should be remade. Not good ones.

No movies age, they are the same movies now as when they came out. Only thing that changes is audience's tastes and perceptions. If you think movies from a certain time have aged badly it only means you watch too much modern shit and have been fooled into thinking that's how movies should be

>Where did Gizmo find a fully functional car that was just his size?
Try watching the fucking film, pleb. He's in the toy department and it's a Barbie motorized car. The answer to your stupid question was there from the beginning.

Idiot

Pleb

Isn't it always after midnight?

Attached: bugs-bunny-gremlin.jpg (641x465, 29K)

Oh yeah retard? So Barbie cars have fully functional gas pedals, brakes etc?

You’re fucking stupid.

>He's in the toy department and it's a Barbie motorized car

How "convenient"

I just watched both films last night after scoring my Neca Gamer Gremlins. Its a shame they never made a third film, and I don't care to see them fuck it up now.

Seething

Thank God.

Old toy
Need a bunch of liquid water
Alcohol=/= water

Why didn't Gizmo end up evil like the other Mogwai?

Look faggot, if you can suspend disbelief to accept fucking Mogwais and Gremlins, you can accept that they can work a motorized battery-operated toy car. Fuck, your autism must make it difficult for you to leave the house.

>Old toy
See also idiot >Need a bunch of water
No, only a drop

Alcohol has water in it and so does soda.

They do you fucking cunt. Ever even play with one? Probably not with your low income parents

>Just turn off your brain bro!

Product placement you cunt

No, they don’t you laughable fucking moron.

>Alcohol has water in it and so does soda

Attached: 1552422965298.gif (746x479, 196K)

COPE

The burden of proof is on you

Faggot, OP is referring to the child-sized battery-operated version with pedals. They do exist, shut the fuck up. You and I were talking about the one in the movie, which is scaled to Barbie dolls, which you must have one lodged up your ass right now.

Gremlins 2 > Gremlins

Nope. You said it and now you can’t back it up.

It’s ok, I accept your concession of defeat.

You just know they'll greenlight the remake the day after Joe Dante dies

Hey moron, Gizmo isn’t child sized you laughable faggot.

If Gremlins 2 is better, then why did it kill the franchise? Because it sucked.

Gremlins 1 also isn’t that good.

Hey moron, did you miss the part where I specifically said you and I were talking about the doll sized version? Fucking learn how to read you fucktard

Seething idiot.

Flaming faggot who can't read. kys.

Truth.

>It’s totally drivable bro! Cause Barbie dolls can drive and shit! Also Gizmo knows how to drive for some reason.

Attached: 17FEA03D-ADD1-42FC-9A6F-EDE8C7135FFE.jpg (400x266, 25K)

There was initially a third film in the works. It would involve the "Clamp Corners" project in New Jersey. The big twist in the movie was going to be Gizmo gets turned into a Gremlin. Thankfully it never got made. There was the fan short that came out around Christmas that was pretty decent. I'm more excited about the Critters series at the end of this month personally.

I can't wait for the all female remake of Goonies

Not an argument. Prove to me they don't have gas pedals

SEETHING AUTISM

>Gremlins 2 is better, then why did it kill the franchise? Because it sucked.
Not everything is appreciated in it's time.
Most sequels are just the same shit.
Gremlins 2 was very different from 1 (to the point where it made fun of 1).

COPE
>Puh puh prove it!
Absolutely BTFO

Pretty sure they have cars on their home planet

It killed the franchise because there was nowhere else they could go with it at the time. The first one was butt, but the second one was an extravaganza.

This doesn't get to bang prime Phoeobe Cates in 2 different movies.

Attached: 14486-7740.jpg (320x240, 56K)

>Those gremlins must have come this way through all this snow.

Attached: 9CC05B0A-82FF-4621-AB59-11981F8D017E.jpg (700x390, 32K)

I liked where it made fun of part 1 (poking fun at Phoebe Cates tragic tales, and asking What If's about eating after midnight when one just pops out and bites the fucker) But overall it just didn't work as well.

BONUS POINTS: Each film has a Breaking Bad cast member.

What? The image of the little motorized barbie car with pedals?

>faggots nitpicking the rules
>hurr snow
>durr soda
They intentionally lampooned this shit in Gremlins 2 because even they knew how ridiculous it was. One guy even says "It's always midnight somewhere." Holy fuck you people are retarded.

No motors guy. Keep crying.

Can you just shut the fuck up now?

Attached: 9fbf27c7-6ead-4b6c-a619-3b9f79dcde1b_1.f59c71d22aa836094bcaa4535da6f428.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Well this thread took an interesting turn

>Imagine seething this hard when your favorite childhood movie is ruined by basic logic even a child could understand

>Also, “just turn off your brain bro!”

That’s a power wheels car and it’s much larger. BTFO again, idiot.

Yeah, people suddenly realized that gremlins is a stupid movie.

>what is the Earth's rotation
You don't see the gremlins melting at midnight just because its day time in Japan.

>it's an "user Misses The Point of the Post They're Replying To and Prove It Further" episode

>no motors
>barbie car
pick one

Seething

Cope

>Dey totally made barbie scale cars that you could drive bro!
He says with tears in his eyes as his favorite childhood movie is ruined.

>That’s a power wheels car
Check out the big brain on Brad! Exactamundo!

No. Fucking. Shit. You. Mongoloid. Retard. Autist. That's the drivable version with "gas" pedals (actually battery-operated) that OP was talking about. This is not the Gizmo sized version, BUT they do make a drivable car.

Fucking shut the fuck up and ask your mommy to come empty your bedpan. Your autism is so severe you can't even read whats written and you're just sperging out. Close your laptop and go to bed faggot.

>N-n-not the gizmo version!
Laughable moron.

No, barbie cars that Gizmo could drive. We're too big for those. Check the other user's post for a kid sized car

Seriously, how did Gizmo know how to drive?

Faggot, you do realize you are conversing with multiple people, right? Hence why I refer to OP and not me, right? I've been talking about the Gizmo sized version this whole time, another user popped in to tell your poor gay ass couldn't afford the real drivable version, and you've been sperging out about how they never made a driveable version, then doubling down on your sperg-out when shown proof that there is one. Fucking go to bed faggot.

No one cares bro. You got BTFO.

Well yeah considering they're from Earth you fucking moran

"Bro", you clearly don't understand what BTFO is. Its been fun watching you spin your little hamster wheel. Too bad when you wake up in the morning you'll still be a retard with severe autism.

That's a whole lotta projection.

>gremlins
>franchise

air has water in it

He's like a million years old. He was bound to pick it up eventually

>n-n-nuuh-uh!

What a comeback! Have you mommy run to the store to get you some more Spaghetti-Ohs and juice boxes before you have another tantrum.

hitting a pedal and turning a wheel is easy user

youtube.com/watch?v=qcqOgnQyXp4

This thread had potential and then it nose dived when 2 morons started legit flaming about a fucking toy car.

So what would you want to see in a Gremlins 3?
A remake wouldn't work that well.
The original still isn't dated desu

Gremlins in the white house

Lmao I'd watch that as long as it stays away from irl politics.
Gremlins hold president hostage or trap him with nuclear codes or something?

Didn't Gremlins 2 make fun of retards like you?

can we all just be friends again instead?! :3

spoilers if you haven't watched Gremlins 2.
youtube.com/watch?v=x01l_jMhjVM

I want to see Brain declare himself President and have gremlin Secret Service agents. New gremlin characters could parody political figures without being partisan to give laughs no matter what your political affiliation.

Full animatronics, No CGI. No modern politics (fat chance of that). Bring back original cast (except Dick Miller, cause, you know, he dead IRL). Prefer to keep Dante as director, bring back Mandel & Welker for voices.

Are you guys bad enough dudes to go down on the fem gremlin?

God forbid we have some fun on a Friday night. Start posting earlier if you want the thread to stay on track

1. Motorized Barbie car
2. And 3. Ancient Chinese secret, huh?

Autism so severe you think the world revolves around you.