New Late Night Host

Will she be able to pull it off?

Attached: lilly-singh-nbc-late-night-show.jpg (620x420, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T8g6BbXHs5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All three of their faces should be smothered with a pillow and no, none of them can pull it off.

Sikhs don't drink alcohol. I wonder if her parents are ashamed of her for abandoning the authentic practice of her religion in order to join the deracinated elite.

>late night host
>woman

D O A

>hiring a trendy youtuber for a 1am time slot

why? I know they probably just want viral youtube clips from this, but why not just get her to make content for the website?

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE (brown)

So they can say "look we have a woman of color on our late night block" while not really having one.

Who fucking cares? None of those shows are good at all. Some of them used to be funny before the internet came out. No one today is anywhere near as talented or witty as Carson/Letterman/Sullivan/Benny etc. O'Brien used to be good, but he doesn't compare to the greats. Ferguson could be pretty funny. Even Leno was better than the shit on today. Stephen Colbert used to be kind of funny but now he's garbage. Fallon/Corden/whoever the fuck else there is... who gives a shit? It's something you put on when your grandparents are over, before you pretend to go to sleep and watch youtube videos instead.

There's really nothing special about a gay brown woman hosting a show, anyway. Oprah Winfrey was probably the most successful talk show host ever and she is a black woman. Ellen Degeneres is very popular and she's openly gay. But now you have a dark skinned gay woman AT NIGHT TIME?! HOLY FUCK!!! It's invented hype, marketed to stupid people so they tune in and watch the commercials. Yas queen omfg so powerful.... yeah I COULD use some doritos... hmmm..... Geico car insurance, you say?

Also, being successful on youtube or twitch or whatever does take some talent, so I'm sure the lady is talented, probably pretty smart and at least has the drive/ability to become famous... but being on a taped "live" show requires some spontaneity and quick thinking that a video producer doesn't have. You have to be able to talk to anyone and make any situation funny. Yes of course they all have a team of writers, but the moment to moment entertainment is riding on the ability of the host, and I doubt a youtuber has that skill. A woman, of course, can do it... look at Joan Rivers hosting the tonight show for a great example. But I really doubt a modern youtube sensation has it in her/him. This show will almost without question be awful.

>There's really nothing special about a gay brown woman hosting a show, anyway. Oprah Winfrey was probably the most successful talk show host ever and she is a black woman. Ellen Degeneres is very popular and she's openly gay. But now you have a dark skinned gay woman AT NIGHT TIME?! HOLY FUCK!!!

It's all about metrics and numbers to them, not about significance.

Do people even watch late night talk shows anymore? There's like 10 of these guys and they all come off as carbon copies of one another

not amerifat here: i recognize the 2 old school snl guys, but who's the bitch in the middle?

No, they don't.
These things are only used to shill "proper" social opinions and to use as status like in the OP.
No one actually watches that shit.

>*AHEM*
>FUCK TRUMP
>AND FUCK WHITE MEN

Late Night show Host child fucking parties got hit with a diversity quota I see.

Based and brownpilled

Attached: JoeBob.jpg (1050x591, 114K)

youtu.be/T8g6BbXHs5o

That's Maya Rudolph, another snl guy.

>Even Leno was better than the shit on today.
No he wasn't he was the worst late night host of all time all his humor was so tame and boring, there's a reason he's widely hated

the only question is who are they gonna blame when it gets cancelled

incels, racist incels or russians

"He made LENO laugh!"
Whenever this happened, you know a comedian would make it big.

Leno had PRESTIGE and legitimacy. You know, that used to mean something. People respected him. Do you think anyone of the late night hosts today are granted that respect from their guests?

We went from men of integrity and class to clowns aping the meme of the week.

Attached: image0.jpg (443x622, 75K)

Racist Russian incel incels, duh

Talk shows aren’t cultural milestones and no one is hanging around the water cooler at work talking about it. It’s garbage made into 30-seconds clips for YouTube, that’s it

uuh sweetie maybe its fake champagne

I can’t wait not to watch

>ANOTHER late night """"comedy"""" show where a rich liberal sits behind and desk and tells you what to think and an audience of NPC's clap like seals that have been thrown a fish
>but this time they are a woman! and brown!

Wow, totally not an over-saturated market or anything.

>literally who

In this era of 24 hour streaming sites, who the fuck gives a shit about late night talk shows?
I surely hope you fine fellows do not do this foolish preposterousness.

Attached: conan-at-bat.jpg (300x238, 18K)

Who gives a shit about late-night Yea Forums?

Late night isn't even a meme anymore.

I'm a white heterosexual male, so I won't watch her show, because I'm not the same as her.

unironically that's how most leftists think

They must have hired her because she was the most qualified candidate for the job.

I'm not even a Carson Daly fan but I'm pissed about this.

A fucking YouTube celebrity for 10 year old girls.