Yup, it's dead

yup, it's dead

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 1.56M)

OH I'm sorry libtard are you triggered snowflake? Gonna cry?

How the fuck was season 5 so terrible? 4 was a mess, but it had some genuinely great scenes. 5 was just so overwhelmingly bland and boring.

Bateman is too busy with Ozark to give a damn about AD.

Okay, but he was just one character, there's like 8 others.

the show ran out of comedy juice before it could get through the story.
Still the ending doesn't make much sense, although it kinda reminds me of Psycho's ending.

Lindsay retired, gob and George Sr. were character assisnated, maybe and GM look 45 but are still written as 16 year Olds, buster wasn't even in any episodes, Tobias was actually funny

Do only like two characters at a time appear in a scene still because all the actors are on different projects? If so that sure as shit isn't helping.

Tobias's kid story was pure cringe

still haven't watched season 5. It's amazing that well over a decade ago I was pissed it was cancelled and begged it to return, and now I couldn't give two fucks anymore.

It's just been too long. At least seasons 1-3 will always be classics.

This came out already? I completely forgot, wastn there supposed to be a movie years ago??

>gob and George Sr.
What happened with Will?

i've heard the term libtard since at least the 90s you retarded zoomer

I think the first few seasons of arrested development must have been lightning in a bottle, or they're missing some really essential writers. I don't even think the last couple seasons have been terrible they just don't have that magic the first ones had. It kind of feels clunky

Really? I think the first time I heard it was like 2014

because you're a retarded zoomer

Same. I love the original three seasons but I honestly can't even remember if I finished the 4th.

No one ever heard anyone ever say the word libtard.

These people catch 2 boomers writing on twitter (same as snowflakes) and pretend they're everywhere. I don't think even the boring famous youtubers say it.

Attached: DzdHdcMWoAIktH2.jpg (1147x1110, 210K)

The 4th season (original edit) is unironically pleb filter and my favorite season.
5th season (and remix s4) are cucked shit that doesn't resemble anything funny.
Writers pussied out when people (normies) complained about season 4 (original edit)

lol, the alt-right nazis (which is pretty much everyone, let's be honest) are literally just as bad as the SJWs, anonymous.

it just stands out so much, you feel the writer never left his own bubble and talked to anyone different than them

My boomer parents listen to Rush Limbaugh and watch Newsmax TV all day so I'm sure they've heard it said without ever reading Twitter

nah this shit is like when a feminist caricature strawman shows up on tv and she's all militant calling the guy a sexist patriarch and how history should be changed for 'herstory', as if that's how feminists were irl instead of just resentful cowards dreaming up revenge scenarios in social media escapism

Name one movie with this

legally blonde

early simpsons, american dad (the daughter)

Anything made after 2001 boomer?

why? legaly blonde is the perfect example of a straw caricature, same as modern liberals imagining anyone opposed to them as a hick or a rich lady saying 'libtard' or 'snowflake'

I was just like you. Got through two episodes of 4 barely laughing and not remotely enjoying it and just asked myself why I was bothering.
Haven't gone back and don't plan to. 1-3 is perfect, it's all I need.