Scenes That Men Will Never Understand

This shit right here has always rustled my jimmies a bit... Nothing major, just softly blowing in the wind

Attached: StunningAndBrave.jpg (1024x682, 92K)

literally felt for Henry

Attached: Arthur fist.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

she could've been a rat

seek help

Literally all she had to do was call on an outside line

what kino?

Nice Guys

I was thinking about the lucky hat bullshit when I saw OP but you reminded me how worse it was

Respectable Gentlemen

wtf I've seen that and don't remember this. What's happening in the scene?

You need to kys or trolling. Either way. Not funny.

she had one scene as Goose's ex wife, just bitching at him about custody over their daughter
>If you don't bring our daughter back home this instant, you'll be hearing from my attorneys and we'll settle this in court. They're not The Nice Guys you're used to dealing with either

It's not Nice Guys is Well-Meaning Folks by Marvin Confetti

Total Bros

Attached: Left Memes.png (1749x1587, 292K)

Scene that men will never understand

Attached: 93ED017E-C696-45C5-867A-1C3B0F12C2FD.gif (500x284, 499K)

I have no memory of that scene. Who's the dude in the wheelchair?

Great Men

a cripple

henry wouldve been arrested anyways so what's the big deal?

>Forget your fucking hat!
>Are you kidding me!?

Attached: cool dudes.jpg (1600x899, 173K)

Amicable Folks

It's Goodfellas, don't sweat it, these guys are just trolling you because it's an old movie that a lot of people have seen, just being gatekeepers is all.

oh ok thanks bruh. I never come here but after the shooting I had to come see what the incels were saying and correct them. Thanks again.

is this some Mandela effect bullshit_ i dont remember this bitch being in Goodfellas at all

are you insane, it's the bitch with the lucky hat that calls from the house. She was suppose to carry the coke on the plane

none of that rings a bell wtf
and ive seen goodfellas tons of times

Do you never watch to the end?

yeah when hes all paranoid of the helicopter chasing him and the raid on his house and they flush away the drugs in the toilet
but not this wheelchair guy or this lady

it's his brother who's supposed to stir the sauce and the annoying bitch who was gonna fly that night (i think it's the nanny or something)

> YOU CAN CLIMB A MOUNTAIN

Lovely Lads

Hood Life: Vol 2