Lego movie 2 attack on redpilled men

>The.LEGO.Movie.2.The.Second.Part.2019.1080p.HDRip.x264.AC3-EVO

The twist is the real villain is masculinity and being redpilled.
>Villain literally says "You don't want to be plugged back into the matrix after knowing the truth"
>it's a movie only cool older mature dudes like us have seen
>"We're not brainwashed, we're happy" after listening to mainstream pop music on loop.
It is a literal toy commercial so it's not surprising the message is "just turn off your brain and consume goy"

Attached: basedandredpilled.jpg (779x794, 85K)

what

a lot of people expected the message would be about the brother and sister sharing and learning to cooperate and admitting their flaws. turns out, it wasn't

It was a pretty good twist.

Don't shoot Have sex

Rex did nothing wrong

except the part towards where he went crazy for no other reason than to serve the plot and tried to kill Emmet

that was wrong

>the universe nearly ends because women are incapable of just communicating their emotions

it actually kinda was.

So what was it?

Oh yeah he was so badly written he literally pulls out a "convenient plot device" twice

Attached: convenient plot.jpg (1077x797, 111K)

but that was the joke user

It literally is you fucking retard

This ship is absolutely tight and when it comes out I'm going to buy one

or a 1:1 chinese replica at half the price

Attached: The-LEGO-Movie-2-70839-The-Rexcelsior-Cover-1024x538.jpg (1024x538, 125K)

Attached: break you.webm (1280x534, 670K)

What are you going to do with it?

>1,8k pieces
So its like, 250 dollars?

>literally a fist
Congratulations Lego.

You guys are reading way too much in this children’s movie. I fell asleep during act 3. My kids gave it 2.5 out of 5.

He was making a joke.

Don't shoot Get litty

Attached: get litty2.jpg (1242x1432, 815K)

Based

Honestly I'm more mad that they took this awesome character and turned him into a stupid twist villain.

Should i watch the lego ninjago movie? I liked the other 3 alot. I've heard mostly negative things about ninjango though

>no tripple decker couch fucking DROPPED

Not really. It's gets really boring at multiple parts, there's HUGE parts of the setting and props that aren't even made of Lego (and not like the real world "relics" in the The Lego Movie) and most of the great character bits are undone by the plot progressing.