'Flash' Shocker: Ezra Miller Writing Script in Bid to Stay On as Star

>Miller is taking a stab at writing the script for the Warner Bros. project, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. He has teamed up with Grant Morrison, the acclaimed comics author, to pen a draft that could determine if he stays on as star, playing crimefighter Barry Allen.

>Miller is said to want a darker take on the material.

DARK AND GAAAAYYY

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/flash-shocker-ezra-miller-writing-script-bid-star-1194937

Attached: ezra_miller-grant_morrison-split-getty-h_2019_.jpg (768x433, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LiIVAOXsLyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Theyre thinking about replacing him?

Yes they're getting rid of everything before Aquaman

That's why Wonder Woman 2 isn't a sequel and Harley Quinn is the only one returning

Weren't they having the guys that did Homecoming write the script last year? Also they apparently now start filming in November, so I'm pretty sure it's already written. Not even the usual missteps that go into making a DCEU movie are that bad.

This is quite a retarded development. Let's see what happens.

this movie is probably never happening

All of these stupid rumours are getting tiring at this point. Literally every outlet knows something different and contradictive

>so heres the deal, where going to need to let you go, theres no need for your character anymore so, im sorry
>IS IT BECAUSE IM A WOMAN?
>no, its clearly because of story line, you have the scripts, you know the story, again im sor
>FUCK THE SCRIPT, FUCK THE WRITERS, FUCK EVERY ONE, I BET I CAN MAKE A BETTER ONE
>IN FACT IM GOING TO CALL EVERY ONE I KNOW TELLING THEM THAT I HAVE BEEN ASSAULTED
>come on man its not tha.
>WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?
>im sorry come down look why dont you white your own script and well take a look at it, how about that? dont make a fuzz about this, it isnt worth it.
>WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN MY OWN SCRIPT
>yeah like if this was your show what would you do, come on, ill even hire a cool dude to help with the writing, just dont
>LIKE MY OW FUCKING SHOW, OK BUT YOU BETTER SHOW MY KIND SOME RESPECT NEXT TIME ASSHOLE. IM OUT I NEED SOME COCAINE
>jeez.

Morrison just wants his boipussy desu.

Based. I hope they go with it, just reboot all shitty heroes and learn from what made Aquaman fun

Imagine having a Chad jaw line that.

Imagine they read it and tell him the pacing is too slow

Morrison Kino incoming

jonah hill should be the new flash

He absolute had prime Gerald Way's boipussy, based crazy baldman.

Shut up, creeps. Morrison might be crazy but he's not derranged.

Come on...we are talking about fucking King Mob.

>Miller is said to want a darker take on the material
Slapping twink ass and ripping out nipple rings isn't really that dark, Ez.

The DCEU is a hot mess. Just start all over, faggots.

>Morrison ever getting to work in the big screen.

Not in Alan Moore's watch.

Attached: es.png (1132x656, 996K)

what is even going on anymore what a shitshow

he cute

Attached: 1541740107411.jpg (1080x1196, 159K)

And yet being a literal faggot.

Can you word your post in a less retarded manner?

They were powering off but Aquaman was a surprise hit. Pure madness over there now-

What?

Lmao

>affleck gone
>cavil gone
>irons, adams, Simmons, Eisenbrrg, leto, fishbourne
>will smith gone

Now Ezra is desperately fighting to stay in. And nobody over there cares to do anything with fisher. Bwahhahahahahah the failure of the dceu

He'd be crazy to not want a piece of this ass:

What youre "pretty sure" about is irrelevant to the actual report.

Why Morrison? Has he even written Barry before?

As if this day wasn't great enough for fans of Based Marvel

Read the whole article, holy shit...the script Morrison/Ezra are writing is basically going to be competing against the script Daley/Goldstein already wrote. And if WB hates it they're going to fire Ezra.

lol

That was for Brightburn you fucking moron

By the time this movie comes out The Flash will be on it's eighth and final season.

That's kind of gay

AHHHHHHH I WANT TO FUCK HIM SO BADLY

a bid to keep himself involved as the Scarlet Speedster, actor Ezra Miller is taking a hands-on approach to The Flash.

Miller is taking a stab at writing the script for the Warner Bros. project, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. He has teamed up with Grant Morrison, the acclaimed comics author, to pen a draft that could determine if he stays on as star, playing crimefighter Barry Allen.

The development has bubbled up from a clash of creative visions. John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein, who have been on board the project since January 2018, have a light-hearted approach to the material (and even hail from that sort of background, with credits like Spider-Man: Homecoming and Game Night). And, as sources note, that is the general track favored by Warners, which scored a billion-dollar hit with Aquaman by going the fun spectacle route and is seeing strong buzz on Shazam!, which is wearing its “superheroics is fun” on its sleeve .

Miller is said to want a darker take on the material.

The two sides have been working on compromises since last year but Miller took the initiative to tackle the story himself. He partnered with Morrison, with Warners hiring the two to script their take. It is a rare move for an actor to be so invested in a superhero project that they switch hats, but Miller sees himself as deeply committed to the character.

Despite its namesake, Flash has been anything but in its journey to the silver screen, going through several directors and writers. Miller, however, has been a constant, having been first cast by filmmaker Zack Snyder for the role in 2016’s Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and embracing the role fully in Justice League.

The script could be submitted to the studio as early as next week.

But there could be a lot riding on it. If Warners chooses against Miller's take on the hero, the actor could part ways with the project.

NOooooo DC was the chosen one not Marvel

>is seeing strong buzz on Shazam!,

Attached: giphy (3).gif (245x320, 1.55M)

>WB try to make everything the new Batman for years
>now demand everything be the exact same thing as Aquaman

Smh just get rid of WB executives already for fuck sake

Keep crying DCuck

Attached: 1496065091971.jpg (314x302, 19K)

>make the romantic interest a black female
>Miller will turn the character homosexual so he doesn't kiss a sheebon
>Directed by Sam Raimi

W O A H

What does Joe Rogan have to do with this?

What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: images (97).jpg (495x619, 20K)

Fuck you...

He's just going to make the romantic interest a black male instead retard

>Why Morrison?

He’s there to fix Ezra’s possible mess.

He doesn’t have Yea Forums‘s collective cum slowly leaking out of his asshole

Morrison could do trippy takes on FTL shit leaving dimensional bounds, but in all honesty Ezra will only take in Morrison's gayer shit

Attached: WpxyznTxDajCFFNGqNRTJj8x.jpg (732x600, 178K)

>has teamed up with Grant Morrison
Aaaand, dropped. As if Miller alone wasn't enough.

>The people that brought us Spiderman: Homecoming and Game night vs The writer of All Star-Superman.

Huh I think I know what one is want

>Wonder Woman 2 isn't a sequel
Source?

Writing good comics does not translate into writing good movies.

>And if WB hates it they're going to fire Ezra.
That's the obvious conclussion, WB wants nothing but to get the Marvel audience and move on from Snyder. It doesn't matter how big of a name is Morrison, they wouldn't risk it.
Still, i would have loved to see his take.

>make the romantic interest a black female
That was back when they had a black director. She's getting recasted now.

Attached: raceflas.jpg (672x372, 147K)

Wrong

>That was back when they had a black director. She's getting recasted now.

Nope, she's still attached.

Attached: Kiersey Clemons.jpg (618x410, 53K)

Right.

Wrong

It's one of those "this isn't a sequel, just a continuation of the character's story" sequels

Right times infinity plus two.

Checkmate, atheist.

Grant Morrison can write all the crazy shit he wants, he still needs a published reeling him in and making sure it makes sense in a 3 act story.

And for a movie he'd need a guy like Charlie Kaufman to frame his metalinguistic stuff

Attached: 1550094173623.png (734x420, 206K)

Acting like you wouldn't eat his ass out while he cums all over your chin.

If the fucking main star isn't attached then the love interest who hasn't been in an actual movie sure as shit isn't

He wrote some of the best JLA.

This, but unironically.

Attached: 1545324352322.jpg (501x915, 308K)

I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh while DCucks are suffering but they're always suffering

>Nope, she's still attached.
They erased her from JL after Famuwiya dropped. Does that tell you something?
He is right, see The Spirit.
The best would be to have some another screenwriter watching over Morrison like says, but apparently they're submitting it next week.

>He is right, see The Spirit.
Not all related to Grant Morrison. Stay on topic.

>>Miller is said to want a darker take on the material.
He's trying to keep Snyder's universe alive.

Attached: JL Snyder Cut (robbed).jpg (657x436, 30K)

Writing a comics script comics and writing a movie script is basically the same lmao the guys have a good chance of succeeding

Miller is still attached too. He only might drop out if Warner rejects his grimdark script.

Let's hope it doesn't get made then.

>They erased her from JL after Famuwiya dropped. Does that tell you something?

They erased Willem Dafoe too and he was still in AQUAMAN.

Attached: Vulko.jpg (383x383, 46K)

>He only might drop out
No DCuck they're FIRING him if they don't like the script and spoiler alert: they won't

We're talking about comic book writers doing movies, although Miller lost his marbles long before the movie.
Not when it conflicts with WB's interests. I bet you they would rather recast him than another financial failure.

You want to bet money on it faggot?

Because it was being filmed at the same time as Justice League

how hard is it to make a decent flash movie lmao, flash is one of the original core heros, and has yet to have a movie

WB don’t realise that almost all the stars signed on to work with Snyder’s original vision.
Affleck joined as an older Batman specifically so he could do the JL movies direct his own Batman film and then be killed off.
Ezra, Affleck, and Wan were all in for the dark universe type deal sure Aquaman was big and goofy but it’s clear that Wan originally wanted to do something more horror/lovecraftian orientated that’s only in the final movie for about 5 minutes (and is easily the standout part of the film)

Why dumbass all anyone is going to hear is "Ezra Miller exits Flash citing creative differences" which your retarded ass would think meant he dropped out even though THE FUCKING THREAD YOUR IN RIGHT NOW SAYS HE WILL BE FIRED

How is he so irresistible/what is it about him? He gives off this crazy sexual energy like he’s into some wild kinky stuff.

>how hard is it to make a decent flash movie
This is DC they can't make a decent movie period

>Let's hope it doesn't get made then.
Besides the digits. I hope the DCEU survives.
>They erased Willem Dafoe too and he was still in AQUAMAN.
Exactly. Wan continued to have input from Snyder.
>flash is one of the original core heros, and has yet to have a movie
Same problem with Cavill and MOS 2. Both are directly tied to the DCEU.>all the stars signed on to work with Snyder’s original vision.
THIS. If WB doesn't understand this then just stop and reboot 100%

Attached: Snyder cut.jpg (575x400, 89K)

DO
NOT
WANT

neither can marvel

They really have no fucking clue what they are doing over there. Not for nothing but Marvel isn't too far away either.

Attached: 1551623802767.jpg (500x370, 60K)

They should fire him just based on the fact he runs like a retard

>We're talking about comic book writers doing movies, although Miller lost his marbles long before the movie.
>every writer is the same xD
Appeal to probability.

Grant Morrison has written a grand total of 2 produced teleplays (for the series Happy!). He is 59 years old.

Ezra Miller has written a total of one short film, five minutes in length.

With the best will in the world, neither of them has apparently got any experience writing feature film scripts anybody would want to produce (to be fair you can say that about every writer until their first script goes under lens), which is a world away from short films or even tv episodes. Morrison also doesn't have a great track record for playing well with others and much of his recent comics output, the medium for which he is most known, has been frankly either unfilmable or the most trite, simplistic genre trash you'd ever see on a screen.

I'm sorry for Miller, it sucks to be shitcanned after being dragged into such a big project, but at least he got paid for his appearances to date.

>fact he runs like a retard
WHEDON
H
E
D
O
N

>second reboot in less than a decade
Comic books officially vindicated.

he seems accessible to your low self steem perspective when he acts out like a twink who was molested and is up for anything to please others

He's literally willing to do anything like the voracious bottom slut he is.

Quicksilver runs fine in Age of Ultron.

Is he a confirmed bottom tho?

Hey, Blade 2 was awesome. It had Danny Jon-Jules in it.

Cavil hasn't gone yet.

any more lewd pics like this?

Yes he has

If they aren't working on a movie now they're gone and in Miller's case even if they are working on a movie

From what I have read the Snyder "Vision" would have ran though several movies building on each other Suicide Squad was to be a a set up for JL with Steenwolf and Para Demons that were replaced by the studio with enchantresses Bother and the blobs. The studio messed with all three of the movies BvS, SS and JL doing re shoots that changed the story all three times so it was a mess and further and further from the cohesive 5 movie arc

>Ezra Miller writing, directing and starring in a movie
It's guaranteed to be pleb filtered kino.

>I hope the DCEU survives.
Me too, just not Snyder's version of it.

That was Wally. Barry worked best as the dead mentor.

>WB don’t realise that almost all the stars signed on to work with Snyder’s original vision.
kek. Sure, keep telling yourself that.

This is the first I'm ever hyped for a capeshit since Grant Morrison is involved

That running style was specifically requested of him and was largely caused by the treadmill-trampoline they had him shoot all the running sequences on

Attached: 07038D84-F67A-4146-A4C8-4CDBC9BF9095.png (657x264, 16K)

>black freighter

nice

Burton didn't consider Batman Returns a sequel to Batman either. (stating that he doesn't DO sequels)
I guess it means its just another story featuring the characters (like james bond movies)

Because he is unironically a nympho and has been for a while.
He lost his "virginity" at 13 (which I assume means penis-in-vagina sex), but admitted to multiple sexual experiences with other boys when he was much much younger, some of which I'm sure were basically just molestation.
He also heavily flirts and tries to sleep with costars as often as possible and based on my own research I don't think he gets turned down as often as you would think.
I wouldn't be surprised if his lifetime total number of sexual partners thus far approached 100 or more.

Attached: what did actor jesse mccartney mean by this.webm (636x358, 2.81M)

It's a set photo from Justice League

Snyder literally made him wear it

>grant morrison writing Flash movie
i'd get a boner. Should have grabbed him from the start DESU.

>Me too, just not Snyder's version of it.
Looks like we do need Flashpoint. WB needs to announce that after WW84 the DCEU will conclude and will now be called "DC Funtime".

Attached: oh please, enough games.gif (353x209, 2.62M)

>Morrison writes a cape film
Fucking finally.

Attached: meetmorrison.jpg (493x500, 69K)

Kill yourselves.

>But there COULD be a lot riding on it. If Warners chooses against Miller's take on the hero, the actor COULD part ways with the project.
I guess this is supposed to mean that if they veto Ezra/Grant's script and go with the old one Ezra may just decide to quit? Still a lot of conflicting information desu.

>replacing Ezra
Good.
I have absolutely no idea what this faggot is doing playing Flash.

Absolutely seething

topping a dude is the gayest shit ever
if you wanna fuck someone up the ass try a woman it{ll be better

That's exactly it.

I like Morrison but hate Ezra, yet i appreciate how he's been doing his research on the character and i would like something other than just a Homecoming ripoff. It's all on WB's hands, and the conclussion is obvious

Rreal men dress tiny women as school girls and sodomize them and pull on their pigtails

"But mister i poop from there"

Fucking another man is literally the manliest thing you can do

I’m rooting for Ezra/Morrison, it’s cool to see an actor take initiative with the character and Flash was so fucked over in Justice League that he didn’t even get a real chance for a good portrayal.

Exactly. That's why Morrison is crying.

>Grant fucking Morrison writing a cape film
Why on earth would you say no to this? Fucking Warner Bros APOLOGIZE TO MORRISON. NOW.

I like Morrison and I have the same first name as Ezra

Grant posted pictures of him and Ezra hanging out back in September 2018, which likely means the script has been in development for at least 6 months, if not more.

Attached: 41945064_288097178470214_5538674461835427418_n.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

>ywn get double teamed by them

Attached: ugh.png (181x178, 53K)

Just show up for casting if the script gets aproved, it's bound to be easier than you think.

idk user casting couch is taboo ever since #metoo picked up speed ;_;

So from how I understand this there's three possible outcomes here:
1. Warner approves the script, Ezra/Grant's take is approved and Ezra stays on as the Flash
2. Warner vetos the script, the old Spiderman-esque script stays, and Ezra continues as the Flash
3. Warner vetos the script, the old Spiderman-esque script stays, and Ezra either quits or gets let go as the Flash and someone else is cast

4. they accept it as a base line, hire hacks to add quips and audiences-friendly tropes and turns
5. they accept it and in six months it's unrecognizable

I like this one.
One dolphin goes one way, the ox goes the other, and the lady in the middle is like "whaddaya want from me?"

All evidence points towards that

Attached: sex stories.png (964x924, 111K)

>gave the most amazing oral
I’d imagine with that jaw/lips combo he’d be very good at facefucking, since he has such DSL’s and the jawline is a good handle to hold onto...

Amber's character directly references the events of Justice League in Aquaman so unless they're going to just ignore that (wouldn't put it past them) the events prior still happened

Magic battle when?

Barry Allen should have been a handsome blonde guy, not some gay jew twink

>Grant Morrison
Based and redpilled

He has very beautiful lips

Attached: 3d7dafbb297053b786b3ce60d9a81b04.jpg (1400x935, 154K)

Final Crisis if that counts. It's not like DCEU Barry resembles comic Barry anyway.

Ezra is very handsome tho

I'm a comicsfag and I'm still too normie for Morrison.

tfw no Grant Morrison JRE episode

Zidane?

I hope so, she cute.

>cavil isnt out

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHHHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Snyder literally cast all of them retard

When’s someone gonna make ANIMAL MAN?

I don't mind Ezra, but the character he portrayed in the Justice League movie is not someone I am familiar with from comic book lore.
Barry Allen was a white, blond crew-cut, mid-westerner police scientist. The second Flash Wally West was also a white, mid-westerner boy who was portrayed as conservative until Teen Titans when he became a flirt/womanizer, and eventually a family man and father.
None of this is reflected in the Justice League character - Flash is some sort of autistic genius who is Jewish(?!) and trying to clear his father of his mother's death. I guess this must be some sort of Flashpoint or post-Flashpoint characterization, but it isn't someone I recognize as the Flash. The whole portrayal left me with some sort of cognitive scramble, I couldn't "get" the character and his presence disrupted the film form me.

Firstly, casting doesn't work like that. Secondly, even if he did that doesn't mean they signed on for "his vision". None of them were A listers, they signed on because they're big budget blockbusters that could make them famous and tons of money. Not because of some revolutionary vision Snyder had that they just HAD to be a part of.

GIVE EZRA HIS MOVIE ALREADY

He was cast in 2014 for fuck's sake

Attached: flash comic.jpg (833x1969, 638K)

cringe

>Snyderfag
>Miguel

every fucking time

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16 Miguel⚡ on Twitter I want a serious Flash movie Not no bullshit light hearte (640x914, 501K)

Can Arnie Hammer pull off being Booster Gold?

Attached: Booster_Gold_and_Blue_Beetle_JohnGallagher.jpg (647x1000, 232K)

Damn, I like Morrison but I hate Ezra. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Attached: 1551609552836.jpg (600x540, 91K)

Just let the kid have what he wants. He had to sit through JL and live it in the flesh. Imagine the trauma. APOLOGISE TO EZRA

So why the fuck did they cast a flambouyant fag as Barry?

What is people’s problem with Miller other than him being flamboyantly gay and Jewish?

>what is acting
He's not a flamboyant fag while in character, though.

He's annoying. That's really it.

Yea Forums still hasn't apologized for mocking his feet when they've been fixed for years now

Attached: updated feet compilation as of march 2019.jpg (1774x1834, 530K)

With how high the bar has been raised by Brie Larson, no one is annoying to me anymore

Please remove that faggot and put someone better

The real reason people hate Ezra is because he’s so good-looking and has a manly jawline and could crush puss all day long if he wanted to but instead chooses to be a homofag.

Attached: A4A8D0C8-5A94-4C6F-A30B-0A1C81F1BD2E.jpg (777x1222, 176K)

that explains all the ezra spam threads lately.

His promoter needs to buy some fucking ad space and fuck off

I dunno, man. He kinda acted like a fuckboi

>Morrison
>Miller
Yeah I think it’s based.

Attached: 4B44ECA4-FBB6-425A-A423-CEB945D2C1F5.jpg (1659x2560, 554K)

Once upon a time, regular person, powers, bad guys, punch punch, zap, blammo, "but that's suicide!", the end.

Maybe Cyborg cameo?

Attached: based ray.webm (1720x1080, 1.94M)

>Morrison is not deranged
Top zozzle

Attached: 74757958-4B97-43E5-BE92-AD377E6A135F.jpg (576x768, 56K)

>goldstein
oyyy veyyyyyyyyyyyy

I’m sure it will be awful

>t. Ladderbro

imagine being Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill and everyone around you is dressed like an absolute retard

Ezra's outfit looks cool though, it's half formal/half casual

Attached: _fWZFmzdJ0M.jpg (1483x2160, 552K)

Lame. Miller's Flash was more Bart than Barry anyway.
Snyder's DCU just needs to die already.

Attached: Multiverse_Dawn_Of_Justice Batman Affleck 1461814164937.jpg (600x613, 475K)

>Grant Morrison

Box Office poison.

Attached: i'll do it myself.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

>Grant Morrison
Ok it's kino, I was getting worried for a second there lads

Would be pretty hard to top Reverse Flash from the tv series tbqh.

Attached: f.jpg (214x317, 9K)

Will Flash be wearing lipstick this time around too?

Attached: Ezra_Miller_2017.jpg (1964x2774, 1.34M)

Morrison has mentioned multiple times that Flash is his favorite character and blah blah blah Flash = Hermes = Hermeticism = Chaos Magic = Big Gay. So I am sure it will be an interesting film at least, if not a good one.

I hope so

Attached: ezra-miller.jpg (1554x2000, 393K)

Attached: 1545974819668.webm (1920x800, 2.74M)

body double?

Nope, 100% him

Attached: 1545974304368.webm (1920x800, 2.22M)

Attached: 1547094762192.webm (864x800, 1.23M)

Just a bit in Final Crisis.
Barry had died in COIE five or so years before Morrison got his break in Animal Man.
He did write a good bit of Wally during JLA and Flash Vol 2.

Aquaman was like a shitty video game

how do you know

lads...

Attached: 1549676192766.jpg (625x495, 49K)

Because the entire cast talked about it and complimented Ezra on his fine ass (literally): youtube.com/watch?v=LiIVAOXsLyI
Skip to 6:44

kek, Tye Sheridan looks so uncomfortable

Attached: frozen in time.webm (480x480, 2.93M)

Attached: barry speedforce.webm (1280x720, 2.11M)

sounds based, Im okay with this

grant morrison is terrible

Still don’t see where the recasting comes into play.
They simply jump to that conclusion that if the script is rejected Miller will immediately quit the role.

Attached: 1477175500561.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

I guess they’re >implying that they’ll fire him or something.
I agree, it’s a pretty shit article and still based on a lot of conjecture. I’m sure we’ll get more official info in the coming days.

Marvel got lucky with the casting and had competent people setting up the franchise. Now the main cast is getting ready to walk away as the contracts finish and they have nothing moving forward. I don’t think the newcomers will be able to hold it up.

DC needs to go off and create new story, go dark, and make it interesting

And it digressed. The generation with Batman along with early Ironman and even spiderman gave different flavors that felt original. Now Marvel is a formula, the space stuff is interesting but boring as a movie, and DC is struggling. Go dark.

It probably isn't even going to be super grimdark, all Ezra could mean by "dark" is that it's just not the extremely light-hearted quipfest like JL. There's a big range between lolquips and dark&edgy.

Attached: calamity gold.webm (1920x1080, 2.68M)

He should be fired he was abysmal as the flash. Didn't look or act like Barry.

Two incredibly annoying and flamboyant narcissists who would eat their own shit with a smile, a perfect match.

Attached: 1545763516990.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

What made the marvel Netflix series bareable, the Batman series successful, the first Matrix good, even the Superman series decent was there was a realism to it. Not everyone had infinite resources (yes Batman did but he could fail), and it wasn’t all bubblegum. The marvel comics were great but have become such formula it’s unwatchable.