It's been great this season and if you post the bingo card you are the definition of an NPC

It's been great this season and if you post the bingo card you are the definition of an NPC.

Attached: startrekdiscovery-1280-1495226508545_1280w (1).jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Overall I'm enjoying this season a fair bit, and I'm more optimistic about the future of Star Trek than this time last year, but they insist on holding on to all the bullshit from S1 that keeps this show from realizing its potential. I'm actually rooting for this show to succeed now, unlike last year, because it's clear that at least some things are changing for the better. Baby steps are better than no steps.
That being said, I'm still partial to The Orville.

>the klingbongs have just invaded the class M planet of clipclopitron 5000
>but that's only 40 yards from earth!
Yeah, awesome show guys.

I have to be intrigued by the premise to even begin watching a TV show, and "The Adventures of a Negress in Space" is not appealing to me.

If that's really the worst fucking thing you can say about STD then it might as well be a great show. Thanks user, I'll watch it.

Attached: majel-barrett-star-trek.jpg (760x520, 54K)

Did you miss the part where I didn't actually watch it?

Oh yeah? Well you're an NPC for watching this show, what now?

Please. We all know who the real NPCs are.

Attached: 1552375915628.jpg (1000x1000, 108K)

Wow could this be any more of a ripoff of thanos and the black order?

It's better than the first season, but I wish they would do more exploration instead of focusing on these big story arcs.

BSG style Stargate (SGU) sucked
BSG style Star Trek (STD) also sucks

Attached: Star Trek- Discovery - S02E09 - Project Daedalus-00h44m34s505t.png (500x610, 464K)

Anybody who co-signs this libtard trainwreck is sell out to all Trekkies everywhere. Lead by a Mary Sue. And obnoxious 30 something year old officers training whatever. Shitty second tier support cast. An emo Spock. Seriously what is there to lile with that bullshit?

She's not a Mary Sue. She fucks up constantly and has a huge ego, which is called out on the show (most recently by Spock).

She's not nearly as annoying in S2 as in S1, but it's still not a "good" show. It's just kinda mediocre now.

I'm getting REAL tired of Tilly's shit

>sensors are saying that we're upside down
but you're in space

I still don't like her nor the show as a whole. It needs to be canceled already

But are you tired of Tilly's titties?

oh no

Attached: renewed.jpg (1422x1063, 781K)

Airiam's death might have been emotionally significant if she'd had any presence at all before now

>silent end credits like something major just happened

fucking christ

so when does Pike get D E L T A R A Y E D and put into the beep boop box

This season has been total garbage.

I gotta admit I rolled my eyes when the preview for next week showed a funeral and shit. They gave her zero fucking dialog pretty much and then try act like she was important.

I am glad she is gone. Could have been cooler tho.

Where is #1???

To be fair the actress playing her did a really good job, when her biological brain awoken in panic it hit me hard, she knew she's fucked and conveyed this feeling of helplessness perfectly.
It's manipulative, sure, but done as good as it could've been done in a single episode.

This makes me mad more than anything else show did. Wasting it's own potential

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

It was quite hilarious that the writers tried to give a background on the character and to instil some kind of emotional attachment to the character by giving us a quick glimpse at her memories all in one episode then blast her out to space.

Does the show at any point get any better? I've watched up to episode 5 and the only episode that I would consider acceptable was the B plot from the fourth solely because of the it being similar enough to a regular episode of ST. Every episode has been filled with awful dialogue and acting with bad action sequences that's poorly mimicking the JJ movies.

I'm sure someone would miss you. take care of yourself and don't buy into that hate. life is too short for that. thanks and god bless.

Yeah, what's your point? I have no hope in Star Trek as long Kirtzman is involved. Fuck it sci-fi is dead anyway. I dont have hope for Expanse. Might be a giant SJW haul of shit now Bezos own it

Kill yourself

Attached: 1552673807557.gif (652x562, 626K)

it's not great. going from embarrassing trainwreck to equaling the most mediocre of netflix pap is not great.

Better season yes, last episode was garbage tho

>THE ORVILLE
>ISRAEL
>STAR TREK

They would be literally retarded to blow their load on that at the end of this season. For one, Pike doesn’t get delta-rayed until Kirk has been in command of the Enterprise for a couple years, so it violates canon hugely at a time when they’re trying to reduce the impact their thoughtless Season 1 had. Secondly, if you fuck him up now you can never have him back for future episodes, which after the positive response they’ve had for him would be a huge mistake.