Just about the only big budget movie of the year celebrating white male achievement

>just about the only big budget movie of the year celebrating white male achievement
>conservatards get psyop'd into not watching it

Attached: 1538784601183.jpg (700x321, 20K)

>implying moon landing arent faked, so this movie is just a remake

I was told by posts on the site they digitally removed the flags or made an extreme attempt to show as few as possible something. I'm not even a Conservative and it scared me off.

A woman programed the Apollo computers.

Attached: flag is right there.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

>moon landing was fake
Riddle me this: Why was the Soviet Union willing to go along with this hoax

mutually assured destruction, the us knows about their lies too

The argument I've seen the retards trot out is the Soviets would have had to admit their own program was fake and that they'd lied to their people and the world.

Wut!? The Goose is not white my man. He may look white but hes a real hoodrat. As black as they get

based

muh flag

Attached: ps.png (592x554, 77K)

impressive argument

probably added in after the freak out

most logical take: moon landings arent faked but a lot of the footage is. why? i'm not sure. they could've simply had bad footage.

>white male achievement

Attached: 268x0w.png (268x402, 169K)

This is bullshit revisionism.

Fucking Goose should've remembered to be aware of his own autism and skipped out on interviews about serious shit. He's better when he's goofing around with Harrison Ford.

that interview with him and Harrison Ford is pure kino

[Citation needed]

But I went to go see it with my mum

If something fucked up out there and they didn't make it back it was for damage control wherein they'd say they burned up in the atmosphere or something.

>Soviets would have had to admit their own program was fake
space travel isn't fake
landing ON THE MOON was fake
>Soviets didn't land on the moon

Attached: 1531687474044.jpg (450x450, 102K)

Getting this thread back on track:
Did anybody else think they portrayed both Neil and Buzz very badly in the film? Was Neil actually a turbo-autist and was Buzz actually a smug prick? I highly doubt it.

Read his official biography, that's exactly how it is.
Buzz being a bit of a jerk is a well known fact aswell

It's been years since I read it, guess that makes Gosling a great casting choice then

Neil was always a bit autistic, you can see it even in interviews. Of course Goose lays it on a bit more heavily because it's the fucking Goose.

the moon isn't real though, its just a painting used to sell cakes in china

aint no planet x coming cause aint no space cuz aint not globe earth

There were 400,000 people working on Apollo. A few snappers would have gotten by radar. Deal with it.

Attached: chloe22.jpg (575x830, 69K)

The original moon landing footage is lost, apparently. It was supposed to be on a 35mm film or something but it got displaced so all that's left is shitty low-res videotapes.

even before that though there was a lot of pics or images that were highly questionable, and i think 1 was even proven to be 100% fake.

God damn she was sexy and cute before the linebacker shoulders

What have you, as a white male, ever achieved? Had sex yet, bro?

>There ain't no way no nigger girl can do math good.

Attached: hillbillies-with-guns.jpg (640x458, 107K)

>celebrating white male achievement
Sounds boring, just like all the other 'empowerment' movies.

Moonlanding was faked, brainlets

Attached: 1551295798407.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

saw it thrice already

Attached: apollo 11.jpg (1382x2048, 621K)

Get butt ass naked, kwurr.

What are you achieving?

> white male achievement

Let's be real here

The only type of white males who achieve these types of things are the autistic ones, not random ford factory employees

So it should be autistic white males

>Was Neil actually a turbo-autist and was Buzz actually a smug prick?
All the early astronauts were test pilots. It takes a certain kind of person to take that job.

Salty shitskin

good movie
good soundtrack
Really liked the fact that it focused more on the astronauts' personal lives than the actual mission.

That would really hit the spot right about now.

it wasn't on film because it was a tv signal broadcast, the data was caught by a dish in australia, who then sent the signal to nasa. Nasa couldn't figure out how to broadcast the signal straight to tv so they just projected it on a wall and they filmed the wall with a tv camera. the actual footage that the tv camera on earth filmed is still available, but it's a recording of a recording, so that's why the quality is not so great. The actual data that the radar dish transmitted to nasa was stored on magnetic drives and it can be assumed that following nasa's budget cuts and restructuring, they accidentaly erased the data.

Why don't you erase my dog's dick?

Mid-range budget movies are doomed to fail nowadays.

The industry is all about low budget A24 kino or $200+ million
capeshit.

Attached: 1547133065171.png (1024x576, 8K)

pure kino documentary desu

The footage that we see people in mission control watching so I'm not sure we're missing much especially since they remastered what we have for the recent documentary. People forget that cameras for Apollo 11 and 12 were like that so it's not getting any better for best clear footage from the Moon go to later missions.

Neil was fine. Buzz was uncharacteristic until the final sequence. In real life Buzz is a depressed introvertic with opinions.

Ah christ. My dad wants me to see this with him tomorrow and I know he's gotten caught up in this dumb culture/race/whatever internet fueled conflict. I just thought it was going to be an interesting documentary.

That's what I meant...the actual original footage shot ON the moon is supposed to look way better than what we have now.

most of the footage wasn't shot on film, but was actually analog, low res tv footage, it can be somewhat restored, but nowhere near to the extent that film can be restored

We can see how it was supposed to look. In fact that's how we got what we have they just zoomed in on the screen in the mission control. One camera was clear but had a terrible frame rate (it's the "flag planting" camera) the other is a complete reverse of that and it's the one that caught the first step. The original wouldn't be that much clearer pethaps the documentary made it look better than at ever before. On Apollo 12 we had even worse footage because Alan Bean ruined one camera. During Apollo 14 but mostly 15 to 17 they already knew what kind of gear they needed so now we have wonders like HD stabilized footage from the lunar rover.

Literally the opposite

Nazis took us to the moon, not niggers you moron.