Who is a bigger whore?

Who is a bigger whore?
it's obviously Ritsuko, anta baka!

Attached: zN1MUyp.jpg (704x480, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_(Gnosticism)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_(wisdom)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fucking your boss, who was fucking your mom
vs
>fucking one guy and one guy only

it's Ritsuko

the one willing to give even shinji some pusy

Attached: waifusandnpcs.png (1080x4000, 3.08M)

>check out my thesis on my boring waifu

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 80K)

yikes

I want to fuck Misato so bad

Imagine being literally this retarded about your bland kuudere waifu

(((Reifags))) are vile pieces of shit.
They always lie, pervert the truth, corrupt the young minds who haven't watched the series in ordher to push their wicked agenda.
[btw Rei's color scheme is the same of the Israelis flag!]

Attached: 1551564421334.png (467x436, 147K)

Attached: AsukaNPC.png (1440x3240, 2.63M)

Evafags, everybody.

God I want to sexually FUCK misato

>Asuka wants to "fuck" Kaji, Kaji rejects her
>Misato tries to fuck Shinji, Shinji rejects her
Who did the worst thing?

Attached: 1463984998017.png (500x375, 241K)

>all 4 girls are shit, to the extent that it's literally a plot point and essential to the themes of the series
>30 years later people still argue about which is better

so would most heterosexual men

Attached: 1478188179308.jpg (768x1024, 340K)

To be fair to Ritsuko, the major theme of Misato’s character is the fact that she thinks she can only connect to guys through sex.

Attached: 784E5953-5881-43F4-8A57-44E887FD9043.jpg (842x792, 81K)

Misato.

Asuka is a pragmatic westener not an emasculated whiny asian boy.
Funny how Rei doesn't even give a shit about that.

Attached: Cuqm16lW8AAwjqf.jpg (250x250, 8K)

BUT
Kaji is an hypocrite piece of shit because he just do that to not mess up his job and for virtue signaling, he seems to ignore that Asuka is basically a child soldier who is been sent out there to die and should be treated as an emancipated person.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p5y76zSk611sss5ih_640.png (555x402, 306K)

Asuka is a doll.

Attached: image0.png (480x436, 186K)

>Ritsuko
>Shit
If her mom wasn't a stupid cunt, she would have stopped Gendo's plan in its tracks.

Attached: misato kiss.webm (720x480, 513K)

except she was still mentally a child who was just searching for external validation via sex, and kaji knew that and wasn't going to give into it because he wanted to be with an actual woman like misato.

Rei was literally an NPC piloting the Eva because Gendou told her to.

That was Asuka.

Rei actually refused Gendo's orders.

>was just searching for external validation via sex
that's Misato bro

only happens in EoE, which is non canon

ahem

Happens in NGE too. Zeruel and Armisael.

what a bunch of pedo tosh

She only refused after Shinji reprogrammed her, Rei literally had no life outside of just piloting the Eva.

I was under the impression that Misato was more than willing to fuck more than Kaji, and that was just how she got close to people. Did she say otherwise? It's been a while.

>EoE
>non canon

Based

Because she was constrained to NERV. Rei still had her own mind and mental freedom, which was the point.

Asuka is a wanderlust thot NPC
Rei is a righetous trad practical woman

This

Reninder that there is NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that Misato ever fucked anybody other than Kaji

>and no, she would never have gone all the way with Shinji

reifags are disgusting subhumans.
You can't put a soul in a fleshlight

Attached: 1459216267987.jpg (640x480, 45K)

>trad practical woman
>rei
kek

Those saigado doujins where they /ss/ him are kini suprimo.

>Why are we fighting them?
Because they are trying to kill us.

Then explain Asuka?

Attached: mpv-shot0005.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

>Asuka act like a real girl with a stacy attitude, reifags are scared of her
>Rei is just an improved body pillow you can hump with your unwashed dick in your basement among the rotting trash
This is a compendium of the Reifag.

Attached: Asuka_Proud.png (768x576, 615K)

You never really wondered why some of them just stood there and never attacked unless attacked first?

Where the EVA's came from, why NERV has giant flesh humans in armor that has the same AT field tech as the Angels? Why the names of the bad guys are traditionally, names of the good guys?

based retarded poster

>My real doll is more realistic! Look at me!

Sad.

Attached: mpv-shot0015.jpg (1440x1080, 284K)

best girl.
The fact of being virtually raped by that mentally ill subhuman while unconscious doesn't diminish her value in any way
EoE is non canon anyway

>Rei is an actual self-actualized person who improves herself and saves herself, Asukafags fear this because it implies they can be responsible for themselves
>Asuka is just an improved body pillow you can hump with your unwashed dick in your basement among the rotting trash, which is exactly what happened in EoE

This is a compendium of the Asukafag.

Attached: mpv-shot0046.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

Asuka is that crazy bitch that your father warned you to not fuck for any reason ever

Rei is the girl your mom and dad wanted you to have, and wanted to have as a daughter in law.

Attached: DwRQoweV4AA-LKS.jpg (660x899, 56K)

>23 years later
>they're STILL arguing over best girl
>still get it wrong every time

Attached: d758d34b6f8e80eee541d314940c643a6ecd604a2a110f49b2151c4ad131d4a6.jpg (425x531, 29K)

>Asuka is an NPC
stopped right there

I masturbate to Misato at least once a month for the past 10 years.

>You never really wondered why some of them just stood there and never attacked unless attacked first?
I don't remember that ever happening. Even the ones that 'stood still' were still attacking in some other way, like that angel that attacked psychokinetically and mindbroke Asuka.
Where the EVA's came from, why NERV has giant flesh humans in armor that has the same >AT field tech as the Angels? Why the names of the bad guys are traditionally, names of the good guys?
I'm pretty fucking sure the giant monsters didn't name themselves, buddy.

regardless of context (eva itself, whether it's pedo, etc), that's one beautiful piece of animation

So if you're the good guy.... why would you name your enemies after the good guys?

Like a true NPC would.

>rei good
>asuka bad

>rei was good
>nerv turn rei bad
>rei see through nerv and become good

>asuka was born and a blank slate
>asuka was turned bad by NERV
>could never become good

>So if you're the good guy.... why would you name your enemies after the good guys?
I guess they thought it sounded cool. Regardless, one of the sides are literally a bunch of godzillas. You've got to be fucking kidding me if you think I'm not going to try to kick them off the planet.

Only the most pathetic cuck in the world has a problem with hot older women fucking teenage boys. Let's be real here please.

yay the daily protected eva spam thread

Yeah, and that's why the SEELE managed to start all the world wars, start 2nd Impact and murder three billion people.

Instead of being critical and analytical, you make like Asuka and kick down everyone who doesn't think like the group wants you to think.

Daily reminder.

Attached: misato.jpg (752x1063, 86K)

misato is best woman anyone who gives a shit about red suit child vs white suit child is a pedo

They're godzillas. I don't really know what you want from me. Even if Nerv is a problem that has to be dealt with, you don't start scrubbing the floors while the roof is on fire.

Daily reminder of half-assed fanart?

What a horrible fanbase for a horrible anime.

this show never made any sense to me. why would they make these robots that only autistic kids could use to battle the angels. and then i read the creator just projected his childhood into anime form and it all made sense

Might want to figure out who's setting the roof on fire all the time, and why these shifty dudes with matchsticks are running around.

It's not like you don't have time to be critical. For all the time they spend loafing around watching TV or looking at the stars, surely Asuka could have done like Shinji and Rei, and been critical.

they explain it in the show. it has to do with the robots actually being psuedo angels and the kids being born after the apocalypse.

I never liked that hag, she seems to pretend to cares about the childrens but in fact she doesn't gaves a shit about them and only think about Gendo's dick, her job and her mommy issues, she has no fucking empathy and there is something unattractive on her.

anyway she was raped by Seele's henchmens in front of them.

Attached: 15100030455403.png (748x1024, 945K)

Evangelion threads arent for braindead retards like you faggot

All women are NPCs

just imagine a capeshit show involving Rei and Asuka.

Attached: realms_of_the_weird_6_by_cd007_d4k8l0h-fullview.jpg (600x780, 139K)

anime is for fucking losers like capeshit

Rei is WonderGirl, Asuka is random bystander #1213.

Is there a full collection of the official lewd Eva art somewhere?

>tfw you will never play an NGE game set after everything got tang'd but through some plot trickery, Rei, Asuka, and Shin still have their EVA's and the game is structuted similar to Shadow of the Colossus with a heavy emphasis on explorational storytelling mixed with a series of amazing boss fights against Angels scattered throughout the tangd earth

Why even live

Rei is Sophia, the wisdom incarnated on a human vessel.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_(Gnosticism)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_(wisdom)

NPC are Yaldabaoth worshippers and obviously Asukafags because they think like her.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-05-22h53m03s996.png (853x480, 460K)

>Rei is WonderGirl
Oh god why

Attached: mc_amazing_amazon__1_by_orionpax09_dbp5f0h-fullview.jpg (1280x1942, 567K)

True. Thoughts on this: ?

Damn thats a long kiss

*AHEM*

Attached: Mana_Kirishima.png (2617x2915, 2.16M)

well the Rebuils have a mythos a little bit different (the four Adams) but Rei being Sophia is still pretty true.
pretty nice similarities, except the Evangelion of Star Wars is actually KOTOR 2, the Handmaiden is Asuka and Visas is Rei.

not sure if Rei Q from the 3.33 is a soulless Rei or a Rei with the soul of one of the Adams.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-03-13h39m59s363.png (1280x720, 384K)

She never fucked anyone but Kaji but she tried to fuck Shinji atleast once, and that less than 24 hours after Kaji died.

To be honest Rebuilds are too egregious a rewrite and retcon of NGE to take it seriously. Anno is going too far in being angry about Rei being more popular.

Man face

The preview of the 3.33 at the end of the second rebuild is still mysterious as fucks.
what the hell is pic related? why is Rei 3 with purple eyes and little Reis around? it's the only stuff i can't interpret according to what we see on the third movie.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-16-01h22m11s405.png (1280x720, 962K)

ITS HER LAST KISS, SHE BLEEDS OUT RIGHT AFTER

No she isn't. How dare you mistake Gnostic thought with your retarded interpretation

What about misatofags?

She was just giving him a motivation to carry on.

No she's a mentally ill pedo

>feeling emotion is bad

no way

Every major character in Evangelion is mentally ill.

>reading an evangelion hentai manga
>Asuka/Rei's proportions are ballooned up to a grotesque level

Why do hentai artists do this? What's the point of using a pre-made character if you're not going to adhere to their model.

Attached: 1425008858737.jpg (400x388, 19K)

That’s most Evangelinoon wankfics though

>Has the soul of a superior entity who engineered life trapped inside a material vessel and get freedom and redemption.
>Lilith responsible for the conflict between Humanity and Angels on the first place
>LCL not being the spark of god inside all beings
>feminine figure
Eva is actually Gnostic as fucks you plebeian.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-05-23h12m14s555.png (853x480, 458K)

Just search for better doujins.

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x1890, 487K)

I know what I wanted to happen, that's it.

Attached: 1546034416813.jpg (1024x642, 379K)

What’s with their faces?

>Rei with double D's

Attached: enough pepe.jpg (600x384, 15K)

Doujins are not supposed to be 100% accurate you know?

Attached: 3.jpg (1200x1696, 434K)

That doujin was trash lmao

Even satan is an angel. Demons are fallen angels

come on it's not that bad.

Attached: 7.jpg (1280x1881, 657K)

For me it's Yui
>tfw no mommy gf

Saigado's better doujin were about Misato.

Attached: 13.jpg (1120x1600, 288K)

why does every shitty board spill onto Yea Forums

Why are people always arguing about Asuka vs Rei when the real answer is obvious?
Who's the only person in Evangelion who genuinely loved Shinji and wanted him to love himself?

Attached: 175413[1].jpg (225x350, 34K)

She totally would have gone all the way with shinji, but that was a very special occasion

>being a fujo
Literal subhuman troglodytes, lowest of humanity, worse than jews, niggers, spics, arabs, gooks and chinks combined.

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 299K)

I'm not a girl.

Shinji's mom lol

fudanshi are only slightly less contemptible than fujos

Misato > Asuka > Rei
Prove me wrong
PROTIP: You can't

Attached: misato pen pen.jpg (636x900, 283K)

She's the only one who's not mentally ill.
So you admit that asuka is 3dpd.

Fujos and fudans exist because most female characters are shit. Boys make better waifus.

fujo pls

Attached: no homo.png (500x312, 367K)

>Asuka
>Not mentally ill
You are aware being mentally ill is not just about depression, silence and anxiety right? It also include anger and sociopathic behavior.

Asuka
>psycho tsundere bitch idiot who desperately wants attention but pushes away anyone who cares about her
Misato
>drunk depressed washed up old whore who literally tried to fuck a child
Rei
>Polite, demure powerful girl with strong convictions and a sweet little smile

I think the winner is obvious boys

Attached: rei smile.jpg (404x489, 38K)

Ritsuko's the bigger whore, but I find her personality and looks more attractive.

Attached: __akagi_ritsuko_neon_genesis_evangelion__sample-74e70140d8ade7fa9c643616d5424ae0.jpg (850x1153, 138K)

Attached: newman laugh.gif (412x312, 772K)

fuck you bitch nigger

I'm talking about pigtails girl. Look at the posts I replied to.

Attached: image.gif (500x405, 297K)

For the first time, I've watched eps 1-8 this week. What am I in for?

Kaworu isn't even the cutest boy.

Attached: LLS-Prtl_400x400[1].jpg (281x281, 14K)

anime is gay, nerd

90210 in Neo-Tokyo-XVII

Kaching.

Didn't Anno only use Christian imagery because he thought it was cool?

I was so hot for Toji Suzuhara

>I hope Ritsuko cooked lots of SPAGHETTI

>Toji will never beat you up and then apologize

Interesting Yea Forums post about Eva

Attached: Screenshot.png (1306x348, 86K)

Toji>kaji>gendo>kawrou>shinji

Are the Rebuild movies any good? I watched the original anime and movies like 14 years ago when I was in middle school.

Think of it as every piece of western media that tried to shoe horn in buddhism or some other vaguely eastern thing, but nips turning it around.

Ritsuko didn’t deserve it so bad

Attached: mshinji.png (880x305, 266K)

The characters become generic archetypes and there's an original character donut steel thrown in.

Sometimes your dick takes control of the drawing then you nut and it's like good god what was I thinking until you get horney again.