Dune (Denis Villeneuve, 2020)

Find a flaw

Attached: dune.jpg (1495x1512, 843K)

On course for pure Kino

I can't.

>From the director of Prisoners
The most IMDB sensibility film made so far. Anybody who thinks that Prisoners is above mediocre is juvenile about the medium and entirely emblematic of the video game crossposter fueled downfall of this board.
Villeneuve is one of the biggest trashmasters working today, hack's hack. This is hot pocket: the movie. Cheeto dust: the flick.

IMDB "FILM BUFF" pleb fodder. If you like this film then you are an enemy of the medium.
>MUH BASED JAKE
>MUH BASED DEAKINS
>MUH DARK THRILLER
>MUH RELIGIOUS SYMBOLISM
All the memes are there, it's shit.

/thread

>expensive cast, costumes and CGI

the movie will flop like BR2049

Zendaya for starters

Top billing is a white male, mostly brown middle tier pseudo stars and a couple token "actors". Anyone else seen this before?

no lunch lol

Attached: david lynchh.png (640x443, 348K)

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

I love it when losers with big opinions and small hearts get incensed

I dont remember any hairy, sword swinging, barbarian-dude in Dune, so what's Momoa doing there?

Read the book

The cast is 100% trash aside of Timothee. Blunder of the fucking decade confirmed.

>what's Momoa doing there?
making your mom wet

We can only hope

hes Duncan Idaho

She's not bad.

He's been making me wet since Stargate Atlantis but Dune? Maybe a Fremen leader?

Shut up homo

>aside of Timothee

Attached: 1535935518820.jpg (640x426, 67K)

>oscar isaac

Dropped, which is too bad because I loved the first tgree books and I was looking forward to this.

Gurney is meh

Duncan the chad.

>Zendaya
wew that'sa really big one flaw there you nig

the main flaw with this production is that there is NOT A SINGLE LINE in the script where Rebecca Ferguson's feet lay on my face

Attached: rebeccafergusonfeet.gif (500x202, 1.99M)

unironically based

Attached: 15348050587232.jpg (518x546, 73K)

She's playing a love interest with almost zero personality.

I want plebs to leave.

Attached: 1532917344934.jpg (619x349, 20K)

Josh Brolin as Gurney? I could go for that.

I want to cum on his lips

Did they really cast Zendaya as Chani? I thought people were just joking

Here's the flaw you were looking for

Attached: dv.png (212x243, 72K)

thanks

i want zendaya to wear a full body stocking in the desert where she’ll sweat through it completely and then make a nice pot of tea with that very same stocking sweat. it’ll be salty but served with something sweet to balance it out. you’d literally drink her body.

What an uggie

I don't like Jason Momoa :\

lmao bautista wearing fucking prop glasses or something like nigga you can afford bigger frames

shit taste

It will have an inferior Lady Jessica.

Attached: b9dfc928057c6290555125c01564793a.jpg (478x700, 38K)

Francesca Annis is good but Rebecca Ferguson is definitely going to also be a kino mommy Jessica.

You wish

find a cute girl who actually looks middle eastern or central asian to play Chani.

I don't want fremen to be played by niggers or half-niggers.

Ugly beaner woman, two wrestlers and a faggy jew in lead role

I am very concerned that Ferguson’s fore head is more shinier than Mommoa’s that definitely gonna stands out than Issac’s hairset ... (笑´・艸・)

Attached: 8B06D184-0E12-4DE8-A6B2-E0BB4AE753AB.gif (220x220, 583K)

find a cute girl who actually looks middle eastern or central asian to play Chani.

I don't want fremen to be played by niggers or half-niggers.

also the pretty boy is too gay and emasculated and un-threatening to be paul.
Paul is meant to be someone that could realistically become a leader of men. a young alpha.

>no mommy jessica
I'm disappoint

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

A flaw ? How about four ?
> GotG guy
> Spider-Man girl
> X-men guy
> Aquaman guy

All bad actors.
X-men guy was good in a couple of movies like Llewyn Davis and Drive but he's shit in pretty much everything else.

>you will never breed jessica to strengthen you kwisatz haderach genes
Why even live

Zendaya

Zendaya ruins this shit and there’s no reason to be excited

At a glance this picture reminds me of the mutt meme. A lot of weirdly shaped heads...

But Paul is described as a scrawny, skinny twink with the face of his mom.

2nd row, 2nd from left
there's your flaw

Prisoners is fucking gay and yet another example of the type of suit-controlled pseud garbage Yea Forums praises mindlessly
HOWEVER enemy was pretty decent and villeneuve isn’t a total hack so who knows

Zendaya is perfectly cast. She's supposed to have the same hair color, eye shape body body and shape of face.

She doesn't have asian or muslim eyes, she has white people eyes. Personality wise she fits as well. She's a desert princess. So she's supposed to be snooty as fuck but be battle hardened.

Attached: chane.jpg (1047x1572, 775K)

His name is hard to say and spell

This is how I imagine Jessica looks like

Easy, not enough women and not enough coloured people

Isnt the cast a little young? Duke and Lady Jessica are in their 30s? and Pauls 20?

Paul is 15 then 18 in dune.

Is Dune worth reading?

I always liked the idea of it and enjoyed the old movie in some way but I just got so bored when I tried to read it when I was about 18. Does it hold up?

this cast is hilarious. Clearly the suits had a big part in the casting

Lol ReviewScrew, you're still hating on Villaneuve?

This. Untalented hack

its gonna be a CGI shitfest and from what i can tell half the budget is gonna go to paying the cast alone. emphasis on the CGI shitfest though. better just hand it over to peter jackson and let him run wild with practical effects and miniatures and maybe it'll actually be the first real science fiction fantasy kino. also zendaya is shit.

meme cast: the movie

>all those meme actors
Oh boy can't wait for pure(7/10) kino of the decade

We all want this but you know damn well that we’re never getting Jackson LOTR levels of kino ever again. Especially with this meme cast.

Lady Jessica is Bene and uses spice. She'd look like late 20's compared to people today. Leto would be all scarred up so would look slight older.

Both would late 30's but because of spice look younger. Frank herbert spoke about it.

Jessica would look like this. (young raquel welch)

Imagine that being your mom

Attached: native-white-dress.jpg (600x889, 108K)

totally

Ok so who else thinks Jason is unironically perfect as Duncan due to the insane sex appeal he has. which is remarkably similar to Duncan's sex appeal in the books which is important in the canon so he can easily attract women for Leto's 2 genetic plans

Attached: dune.png (1438x1286, 1.37M)

Literally a haircut.

Kino in the making

Who's name?