Masters of Horror:

>Alfred Hitchcock
>John Carpenter
>Wes Craven
>George A. Romero
>Jordan Peele

I'm calling it now this dude is going to be a household name in 10 years.

Attached: JP.png (916x944, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/hPbzVSxjm3jj/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just no.

Get Out was alright but Us looks like shit and so does Twilight Zone

Are his movies even horror movies? I haven't seen a single one but based on the marketing they look like dark comedies.

Let's see how his next three movies go after Us, he does show promise since he writes and directs his own stuff and hasn't sold out to capeshit

Why?

get out wasnt very thrilling, it all felt very forced

why the fuck did the grandparents speak so purposefully creepily? did they really have to sound like that?

>nigger copies old movies
>is celebrated because he's a nigger

yawn

get out was fucking awful, not even taking into consideration the shitty forced "muh race" memes
Us looks fucking retarded

But Romero is not a household name.

He needs to make more Keyno

Jordan peele is a hack, he’s just stealing ideas from old time radio and adding a racial element

I’m 100% sure Get Out was meant to be a dark comedy until people started latching onto it and talking about how “woke” it was so he just ran with it.

>"I'm a real director!"
>"Hey that's cool. Do you make metaphorical stuff like kubrick or are you more of a James Cameron blockbuster guy?"
>"I make race baiting horror comedies."

Attached: DFtkfUMVYAA36nc.jpg (600x418, 27K)

He will, you're right. Maybe not at the level of those other directors, but he will be very recognizable as a director. He has a unique style, and voice. He was already famous and he does movies that people love. It's obvious he will be a brand.

Romero was shit so no wonder they'll put another shit director at his same level

White people are terrifying.

He already is

Far more respected Master of Horror then old has Beene like Craven or Cronenberg

Has beens*

>be black
>be mediocre at what you do
>get hailed as genius

never gets old

SLAP ASS!

But he hasn't made a horror masterpiece yet

Hes baboonifying cinema.

>be jealous racist
>downplay black success in order to make yourself less insecure

Why is this so common?

He is a medium warm director and he is being called a genius. That doesn't seem strange to you?

>black success

imagine thinking that "black success" has anything to do with actual merit in 2019.

Attached: affirmitive action med school.png (1008x757, 443K)

Actually I take that back. He is a no name director. His film has nothing but no name actors. There were zero special effects or costumes or sets built. The movie probably cost nothing. The racial element meant that it marketed itself among internet retards.

He is probably a billionaire now.

Looking back at Key and Peele, Jordan was always the more talented one.
Get Out was pretty good even if it was overrated.
Us looks fucking fantastic.
There isn't enough about Twilight Zone to know if it'll be good, but I'm interested. Peele looks like a fucking terrible host tho.

Always beware promises of legends in the making. Just remember pic related

Attached: NW020805[1].jpg (309x400, 44K)

based and redpilled. jordan will become one of the best working directors.

racists tend to be low iq

White people are so fragile lmao

you're a master of horror for coming up with that

bitchute.com/video/hPbzVSxjm3jj/

Attached: IMG_20181117_165026.jpg (1200x781, 98K)

based and, dare I say it, redpilled

Attached: 1552423413733m.jpg (1024x1024, 130K)

Yeah, what if they try to talk to me about Mormonism or offer me a sandwich or something? Spooky!

Yeah, what if you're mom tries to talk to me about Mormonism or offer me a sandwich or something? Spooky! If you catch my drift

Why and how did this guy go from sketch comedy to SERIOUS MOVIE MAN so suddenly?

Key & Peele sketches always had amazing production value and care to detail so you might be right.

Sneed

It's the same thing. He's doing literally the same tactics and hoping that people don't notice. He's succeeded so far. I liked the part where the guy is running. It was funny.

based

i thought it was great, i just dislike all the race stuff people go on about with it. its a good movie, not some saviour of black people or whatever

Where's Vincent price and Sir Christopher Lee?

Us looks FUCKING fantastic?

Holy shit man. Thats fucking lies.

>be black
>be mediocre at what you do
>still one of the top horror directors

Get Out isn't a horror movie. Only racist black people are actually spooked by it

Get Out really isn't a Horror movie until it randomly changes from 2 acts of psychological thriller to the climax of a Horror movie.

This. Fucking nigger hack. Can’t wait for his next movie to fail.

his movies are just a modern version of blacksploitation that is aimed at people who watch movies just because there are black people in it and awards like the oscars

It legit pisses me off how hard the PC crowd is trying to frame him as "the new master of horror", based on one (1) perfectly mediocre movie with zero impact outside of their bubble. It's the most dishonest and artificial marketing. It was already retarded when they tried "the new Spielberg" with M Night but he did have an impact with his first three movies, meanwhile this guy really has nothing going for him except being black in a time of racebaiting propaganda. When someone like Carpenter has dedicated his entire life to the genre with countless influential contributions and the Hollywood press never had any respect for him. It is the public that recognizes the real talent, not the press.

What Horror movies has Hitchcock done? I guess you could argue Psycho and maybe The Birds? Spielberg has done more 'horror' movies than Hitchcock though.

>all these seething racists ITT
>inb4 "I'm not racist, it's just that..."

Attached: 1546239795884.png (408x240, 3K)

You don't believe in merit either. If you had, then you would judge black individuals on theirs, instead of lumping every into the lowest portion of the average.

Hitchcock has Psycho and The Birds. Carpenter has The Thing and Halloween. Craven has A Nightmare on Elm Street and Scream. Romero has Dawn of the Dead and Night of the Living Dead. What the hell does Peele have that can compare to those masterpieces? Get Out? Lmao, it's good but not great. Romero was far better at social commentary horror.
Get the fuck out. Craven had a wildly uneven career but A Nightmare on Elm Street and Scream both redefined the slasher genre, and Cronenberg was a genius who directed two of the best horror films of the 1980s (Videodrome and The Fly). Get Out pales in comparison to the above-mentioned films.

Literally nothing wrong with being racist

I want your Psycho, your Vertigo stick
Want you in my Rear Window baby you're sick
I want your love
Love love love I want your love

It always gives me certain level of comfort to think that a actor turned to be a filmmaker, has the understanding on the craft every time I see the some kind of promo pic of him or her looking through viewfinder to check the framework. So I say he has potential to join those great ones.

When the entire society is structured around bending over backwards to accommodate and artificially elevate black people, going as far as having extremely lower standards for black people, than anyone else, I have a perfectly logical reason to doubt the merits of any black persons claim of merit.

If you embrace affirmative action, you also embrace the idea of people thinking you're held to a lower standard than everyone else.

This is not racism, but a necessary consequence of affirmative action and "social justice".

get out was well made but not really interesting. I guess the term would be "workmanlike"
basically Conjuring-tier horror but with a handful of jokes.
>bbbut my social satire
not really

US is great. wait for Thursday.