HO HO HOHOHOHOHO

youtu.be/OPcod8IS214

Based

Attached: 1552456831795.jpg (720x450, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wINM8zsdw9s
youtu.be/NkLMSpDJH1A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jabba thread? Really?

I honestly wouldn't have complained about going out like he did. He was the equivalent of a Marlon Brando gangster. Ate a lot, didn't give a fuck, banged tons of alien bitches, and at one point had a princess as a plaything.

Guy had it made. Too bad he lived on a sandy shithole, but he probably fucked off and partied at the craziest clubs.

Getting choked by a princess and having your carcass immolated on your party yacht. At leasy he didn't go out like a bitch.

>Guy had it made. Too bad he lived on a sandy shithole
That was by his own choice.

Well it being in the Outer Rim, it would be easier to get away with shady shit like slavery and such, but for a slug to fucking live in a desert is crazy.

He probaby had like resort retreats on Nar Shardaa and stuff. Then again, it looked damp and cool in his palace so other than routine trips to Mos Eisley, what else reason would he ever leave?

>jedi rocks exists

Attached: 1538893476147.jpg (640x640, 73K)

>Well it being in the Outer Rim, it would be easier to get away with shady shit like slavery and such, but for a slug to fucking live in a desert is crazy.
>Then again, it looked damp and cool in his palace so other than routine trips to Mos Eisley, what else reason would he ever leave?

This. The monks knew what they were doing.

>when your religious order tells you to remove your brain to be placed ina a jar and proudly touted around by robot spiders in your monastery that got highjacked as the living and operations quarters of his criminal empire

Being a Bo'amarr is suffering

Attached: BT-16_Perimeter_Defence_Droid.jpg (550x385, 43K)

Would you party with Jabba, Yea Forums?

Attached: Jabba-The-Hutt_b5a08a70.jpg (768x432, 75K)

>one of the stories in Tales of Jabba's Palace implies he has an oedipus complex
Is Jabba /ourguy/?

Attached: pizza the hutt.gif (500x253, 1.36M)

Hutts are hermaphroditic, but I'm not familiar with the idea of him wanting to fuck his mom. That's new to me. I haven't read that book.

If I could get a hold of some of that sweet green alien pusy then absolutely

Attached: bueno.jpg (546x366, 50K)

I thought the operation was voluntary.

I recall Bib Fortuna being subjected to it against his will in the EU but then he was like "hey this is actually p cool"

It's in the Fat Dancer's tale. She says how Jabba called her his favourite and most beautiful dancer. It's revealed the moles on her face are just makeup that Jabba insists she wears because it reminds him of his mother.

Attached: YarnaDdalGargan_bg.jpg (652x800, 120K)

hell yeah brother

Attached: oola.jpg (785x1023, 411K)

My ultimate impossible dream is to fuck someone in this exact costume, FULL body paint

Attached: superlative nut.jpg (1082x818, 83K)

Greeeen giant

Lapti Nek is such a fucking TUNE

youtube.com/watch?v=wINM8zsdw9s

Attached: Max_Rebo_Band.jpg (1600x1200, 529K)

youtu.be/NkLMSpDJH1A

I'm going to go away for a few hours, when I come back I expect someone to post lewds of her. Cartoons are okay. Thanks in advance friends

I wish we got a film exploring all the aliens in Jabba's palace.
Unironically this sequence is better than the entirety of TFA and TLJ.
For me it's Yakface.

Attached: yakface.jpg (500x720, 84K)

I always wondered why this fat bitch with 6 gross tits was there

Attached: hes-got-serious-mother-issues-1524157829.jpg (780x439, 58K)

He sure knew how to pick them, didn't he?

Attached: 827f253748039448003189820b5c36e7.jpg (400x244, 25K)

in the fluff she's there as comic relief because jabba and his court are assholes

>Jabba thread? Really?

manifestly this is a #metoo thread you fucking retard

Attached: ca9mfzhfmzrz.jpg (666x500, 38K)

Attached: 02511060878903aad271e751a61c0ff8.jpg (323x405, 26K)

can't say much for fly face, but the rest are breddy gud

Attached: TediousInnocentBallpython-small.gif (327x251, 515K)

Got something against my bros bub?

Attached: 20181212000406_1.jpg (1133x821, 231K)

So Jabba allows everyone to come to his house, drink his booze and eat his food and likely do drugs as a means to escape the Tatooine heat, and they all laugh and point at the fat retarded no rythym or self-awareness dancer who got rejected by her planet's defense force cheerleading squad 3 years in a row, but she doesn’t care because Jabba secretly favours her cause she reminds him of his mother and so she's safe from getting killed and keeps getting paid as long as she stays fat and gross?

I'm getting Pierce Brosnan Architect vibes here. Jabba's a bit of a bro when you think about it. He laughs along with the crowd for appearances but is a good sugar daddy to her on the side.

Attached: tumblr_nd4owcxHfS1s2wio8o1_500.gif (500x546, 1.89M)

What if Greatta has a long proboscis that could wrap around your cock and balls?

Attached: greeata-1.jpg (393x500, 143K)

She always creeped me out.
It would be creepy to have her do that.

her mullet turns me on in a strange way

>didn't go out like a bitch

If panically trying to yell for help while a tiny chained-up sex slave girl is choking the shit out of you right among your own henchmen isn't going out like a bitch then I don't know what is.

The henchmen were getting fucked up left right and center. What was supposed to be a leisurely afternoons booze cruise drive to the sandy butthole in the desert drinking spot for a little execution entertainment went all fucking haywire in a hurry. You think any of those pig assholes ever dealt with a Jedi? They were fucking up a lot around him and the only guy who got the drop on Han, Chewie and Lando had a turret and no Force powers.

As for the Jabbster? There would have been WORSE ways for him to have kicked it. Everybody wanted his gross ass dead, even some of his own henchman and entourage. Bib Fortuna was stealing from him (which Jabba knew about) and his Quarren accountant was slowly poisoning him; not to mention all the galaxies unmentionable rando's that came in and out of his party shack at leisure that probably would have slit his throat.

The only reason Leia got him because she was close to him, she was wearing next to nothing so he mistook her for being vulnerable, and while he was freaking out over shit going sideways, she took advantage of the situation. That and she cut the power to further add to the confusion.

Attached: giphy.gif (379x314, 995K)

>she cut the power

This always kinda confused me, how'd she close the blinders by bashing a microphone into a control panel? Also if it's supposed to be dark after the shutters close how was she supposed to act the way she did, and if it wasn't pitch dark everyone could clearly see her strangling Jabba.

>boba fett reduced to a childish gag

rib

Jabba is the quintessential epitome of a fat disgusting fuck. Much like the balls of protoplasm you se on motorized acooters at Wal-Mart, Jabba probably liked having all of his immediate desires satiated fast and conveniently at his fingertips and most of his desires had to be within arms reach or at least within ear or eyeshot. He's got his space weed bong, his jar of frogs to snack on inbetween his nine meals a day, his monkey-lizard bro is there for his amusement, his piece of ass flavour of the week bitch is chained by the end of his tail, and his right hand majordomo and translator droid is right behind him. He keeps his shit close.

Now on the sailbarge, he would likely to have a control pad nearby for comfort. It was a luxury barge, after all, and it would have been customized for him to dim the shades for some onboard desert rave parties or getting romantic with his bitches. If it had that and a microphone set up, he probably had a big screen tv that slid down from the roof and some subwhoofers hidden throughout. He definitley would want his cook on call, right? So he would just press the button and Jeeves would show up with some fresh frogs.

Attached: jabba-TA.jpg (2287x1715, 898K)

And besides, everyone was panicking. Gunshots and explosions going off while the party host freaks out over the microphone is kind of a party foul, dude. Everyone at that point were mostly concerned for their own skins and didn't give a flying fuck about the fat bastard gagging.

If it was dark, he could have been choking on food for all they knew

>star wars
>needs displays

man, he had multidimensional holographic immersion at the push of a button