Today I speak on behalf of Europeans who have been deprived of their ethnic, indigenous, cultural...

>Today I speak on behalf of Europeans who have been deprived of their ethnic, indigenous, cultural, and territorial rights.
>The prosecution tell you I'm insane. They do this because they fear me.
>Because I have committed the most sophisticated, the most spectacular political assassination in Europe since World War II.
>And why? Because Norway, Europe... these are not real democracies.
>Is it democratic for a nation not to be consulted about whether it becomes multicultural?
>To force them to become a minority in their own capital?
>Many will realize this in the coming decades and pick up arms, just as I did.

Prophetic words from the main character of this movie?

Attached: 1538488121621.jpg (675x1000, 154K)

I mean, is he wrong? Why does the ethnic population not get a say? (((Politicians))) don't have our best interest in mind anymore.

He fucking murdered children you insane bastard, Are you not right in the fucking head.

>netflix
skip

>guy did bad thing therefore you cant agree with anything he says

I hope Brenton has a similar speech.

nah he'll just be quiet like a coward despite talking big in his manifesto.

>writers make the bad guy spout politics they don't like
I hate this trope

>He fucking murdered children you insane bastard

So did Communists but it doesn't stop brainlets worshipping them

It was literally a multikulti day camp for the training the next generation of nation wrecking marxists. Not saying it was a wise choice but there is some logic in why he chose to target what he did

... and he saved millions.

Jesus christ, excusing child murders now.

based
uh, yikes

>tfw incels will never get systematically genocided
Why?

Can guarantee far more Boer children have been slaughtered by black gangs since this attack occurred and they cant even get a single country to grant them refugee status. No one cares about your hysterics, this is just another propaganda piece by the same people who will never ever let anyone forget the holocaust

They do though. White people are the ones who let all of this happen. This decision didn't come out of nowhere. White capitalists decided they needed cheap labor.

>Many
one

Lol, no. Urban whites are more pro-diversity than ever my friend, and young people continue to move to the cities. White peope are simply over. Killed by white people who decided there was no merit in being white.

The peoples who develop last globally will be the future of the human race. White people developed first, and thanks to globalization they will be the first to disappear.

^^^^ fuckin this, just wipe out those faggot kikes

Cringe

they were children? thought they were uni students

He's going to dab on the stand and you know it

we're the most oppressed minority, haven't we suffered enough?