Based James Gunn given green light to fuck boys and make movies. And he’s all out of boys

Based James Gunn given green light to fuck boys and make movies. And he’s all out of boys

Attached: 5F6B0840-0CA0-4134-87FE-3891A2687B91.png (750x1334, 1.91M)

>Guys it's just jokes I don't want to actually murder minorities I'm just shitposting
>Gunn wasn't joking he's really a pedophile

It's nice to see you guys are taking this latest loss well

But on the bright side at least it's not a thread about Captain Marvel's box office

Are you referring to the daily /pol/ inspired NZ sperglord?

James Gunn is a great director. The pedo shit was clearly him joking. Everyone makes jokes about fucking little boys.

>Yea Forums makes dozens of racist and sexist jokes
>"they're just a bunch of trolls"

>some famous libtard director makes dozens of racist and sexist jokes
>"he LITERALLY fucked kids!"
>"he LITERALLY killed minorities!"
>"he's LITERALLY a Nazi!"

You fucking hypocrites have no right to speak.

Attached: 1552288462271.jpg (373x405, 41K)

Absolutely outraged! And this is coming from us guys who hate outrage culture! That means its really really outrageous!

NOOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE #WINNING TRUMPBROS NOOOO

>Gunn says its okay Roseanne was fired for saying crude joke because muh outrage
>People show Gunn made crude jokes, he gets fired because of crude jokes, similar to ones he said were okay to fire people over
Marvel fans intentionally ignore the first part, this dude was asking for it. You fags never complain about "outrage" when idiots like Gunn do it.

As opposed to the same people saying Tucker Carlson should be fired, but praising James Gunn coming back? lol

Attached: 1532358503022.png (608x562, 79K)

>when captain marvels bad word of mouth scares you into rehiring a pedo director who makes great films because you know brie larson is gonna kill the franchise

Oh i am laughing. You know this is because of captian marvel. Theyre bringing gunn back to save the franchise.

Attached: 1513112862111.jpg (533x340, 28K)

Why God. Why do i share oxygen with these absolute retards.

unironically agree

We love James Gunn but fuck that bigot Kevin Hart !

it's ok to be a pedo if you're a faggot or a woman

/thread.

This.

>that black guy is a racist bigot
>oh come on guys who hasnt joked dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens of times about how youd cum on a child on twitter

>He thinks this argument applies to the right not the left

>James Gunn is a great director. The pedo shit was clearly him joking. Everyone makes jokes about fucking little boys.

He worked for TROMA, so I didn't take anything he said seriously!!!FACT!!!

Did they really have to stage the Christchurch shooting just to slide this? At least Disney goes big, I guess.

based gunn proving that jokes are a valid defense.

Gunn accepted his firing. Barr did not. She continues to make excuses and not own up to it. Blaming drugs and other reasons. Gunn was very humble and sincere and owned up to everything he did and walked out.

I honestly think Roseanne might be innocent (i.e. she really wasn’t intending to be racist). This is the photo of the woman she said looked like a character from planet of the apes. This was said to be a racist comment because this woman is black. Wouldn’t you agree that’s it’s possible Roseanne might not have known this woman is black?

Attached: 3D4B0C04-FBBE-467A-952D-B2E21F3A7B9A.jpg (220x275, 16K)

So how come they never hired a replacement in the 8 months since he was """fired"""?

It was all a marketing ploy by disney. This will bring in more people to see GOTG Vol 3.

They couldnt find one and with Marvel's impending ending with Avengers Endgame, it's likely Disney sees a massive interest dropoff when that happens and wants James Gunn to stop that leak since it's their biggest performing movies.

Shekels are more important over feelings.

Is this an Elizabeth Warren kinda thing where she had like one black ancestor

>MICHAEL JACKSON DIDN'T DO SHIT PROVE IT I NEED TO SEE HIM ACTUALLY PENETRATING LITTLE BOYS UNTIL I BELIEVE THAT SHIT REEEEEEE also fucking james gunn joked about pedophilia 100% confirmed child molester case closed
I hate every single one of you

Attached: f38e467832480986e7f58b453f24d254.jpg (350x392, 17K)

Marvel can't find a director for one of their paint by numbers movie? I doubt that.

the unspoken subtext of the Roseanne incident was that, privately, everyone I spoke to, on every side of the political spectrum, agreed that the woman looked like a rubber mask Ape from Planet of the Apes. They just couldn't say that in public.

yep, I hosted a strawpoll here to see how many people thought mj was innocent and how many people thought pizza gate was real

imagine my shock when their beliefs are almost entirely based on political/identity political motivation and the guy who literally had boys in his bed is given a pass and the guy whose only eyebrow raise was writing about hotdogs and pizzas is seen as 200% guilty

you fucking morons need to get out of your echochambers

does she also look like a terrorist?

>oh Shit Captain Marvel is a flop
>rehire Gunn
Can't say I blame Disney

No you don't
/thread

why do you keep calling the muslim brotherhood terrorists? are you a racist?

I haven't seen many Marvel movies, but Guardians of the Galaxy was the only one I liked.

>Everyone makes jokes about fucking little boys
No they don't, you disgusting piece of shit. You're lucky you aren't a little boy or I'd fuck the shit out of you for saying something so horrible

they were officially declared terrorists by their own country they were founded in

>firing him over old tweets

They fired him for criticizing the American government and it was glaringly obvious. Why would they fire him over decades old tweet yet keep dragging out that fucking sociopath James Woods from his retirement home to the point that they keep contriving reason to have a Hercules world in every Kingdom Hearts game?

>MJ was pedo hurr
>Gunn is based

TRANNY ARE YOU OKAY

They would fire Chris Evans if that was the case

Yeah, criticizing the government is a big no no in Hollywood.

Fucking dribbling retard.

That's bullshit and you know it. Roseanne could not get her job back. Even if she could in this fantasy world, she shouldn't have to apologize and neither should Gunn.

Didn't this guy say something like: "Talk shit get hit" and then Disney found out he talked shit in the past and got fired because of that? Always found that incredibly amusing. Well, anyways, I liked GotG1, so I'll watch the third movie so good for him.

Attached: 2941a93.gif (320x289, 3.63M)