Ok guys i got invited to a prescreening of John Wick 3 and will be dumping plot here

Ok guys i got invited to a prescreening of John Wick 3 and will be dumping plot here

Attached: keanu-reeves-john-wick-chapter-3-parabellum.jpg (825x464, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gofobo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=M7XM597XO94
youtube.com/watch?v=Mizo55muY2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does he do a fortnite dance?

Attached: 1552553781097.jpg (1024x5123, 456K)

>implying anyone watches Wick for the plot
just tell us what the fight scenes are like and wich background characters are the cutest

I see that other companies have seen Disney "dumping leaks" on this board so now they've chosen to do the same so that they can compete for hype
fuck off

how? I would love to watch movies early

>spoiling Based Wick 3
EXCOMMUNICADO

Attached: fak off.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>that video
pure kino

Attached: 1536647749979.webm (364x320, 684K)

based russian women

I would've guessed she was a spic from the look of her

I’ll spoil it now
>runs away from assassins guild
>kills anyone that gets in his way
>meets Halle Berry
>kills anyone that gets in his way
>meets final boss
>kills him because he got in his way
>goes home
>gets dog
>chills out on the sofa

I don't understand what's happening here, dude is doing stupid fortnite dance and then she fucking clocks him for some reason.

First movie was cheesy as fuck. I couldn't stop cringing when they were singing that boogie man song. The second movie had some random mute girl who popped in and out without even doing anything. I stopped watching half way.

>more capeshit
Jesus fucking Christ

JW 3 starts with John at 20 min before he is about to be excummunicado, he spends these 20 min getting his dog back to the continental and retrieving his most important goods in a library hidden in a book.

However at the library he is greeted by a large tall russian guy (literally 7 ft) who like many others are tailing John til it hits 6PM and he is considered a target. The russian however, chooses to attack John before the 6PM deadline, stabbing John in the shoulder, until John breaks his neck with a book. John obtains a necklace of crucified jesus, a medallion, and the gold coins that you see in the previous 2 films that is used as currency

John goes to a private doctor to get his injury (shoulder stab) fixed but the doctor stops stitching him when the clock hits 6PM. The doctor offers him medication but also has John shoot him in non fatal areas with a derringer so at least the High Table wont suspect him of helping John past the 6PM mark

Anyone that does the fortnite dance deserves it

it probably looked to her like he was air humping her because of his hip movement

I always assumed she thought he was airhumping her or something

John Wick =/= capeshit

She thought he was trying to touch her ass.
Still, rude.

not much difference in terms of personality.

fun fact, the tall Russian guy is Boban Marjanovic, he's a massive Slav who plays for the 76ers in the NBA. he's pretty based
and he's actually 7 foot 3 inches

Suuuure

Attached: Baby Grinch.jpg (500x671, 52K)

It's just gonna be more of the same

I'd wife her, unironically.

Nigga looks like a neanderthal

Attached: 1539034533315.jpg (768x512, 56K)

Do you not understand what capeshit is, user?

Attached: 323.jpg (260x194, 8K)

first was kino
second was trash
third ???

>plot matters in this pos

Girls like that are for true alpha males, a spindly beta like yourself would get broken by her in a second.

yeah, he's so tall/arms are so long he doesn't even have to jump to dunk

>people with superhuman strength+agility beating eachother up for two hours
sounds like capeshit to me

>alpha males go for masculine high-t women
haha literally the opposite is true

you project too much, sweaty, get a speedstick

Have you ever watched John Wick? Serious question.

I said true alpha males, not the coping gym jockeys who care more about the size of their delts than the strength of their character

Upon leaving the doctors clinic, he is tailed by a group of asian hitmen who tail him into a closed gun shop. Which ends with all of them getting killed by John in a knife fight (specifically, John starts throwing knives and they do the same. No guns yet lol)

John then leaves the gun shop, is tailed by yet another group, where they attempt to run him over. John hides in a horse stable (located somehow in NY??) . A gunfight ensues with most kills being done by John slapping the horses in the rear so they kick/kill his victims.

John heads to an ballet theater which is run by Russian (Belarus or some ex USSR CCP nation) mobs and offers the items he took from the library book as an offering (also his belt) except the necklace with Jesus as that is presented to the mob boss as a ticket. With this "ticket" he requests to be transported out of the city to Casablanca. He is branded (by the crucified jesus necklace which is attached to an iron poker) and is told that he can no longer come back home (it is implied that John was considered family from a young age by this mob group)

im gonna try to be quick. im at work so bear with me.

Trailer made me lose interest with the female sidekick/love interest.

> but the doctor stops stitching him when the clock hits 6PM

How would the high table even know he was helping him past 6pm? Finishing up the stitches would take like 5 more minutes.

>impulsive retarded women
Thats a big yikes

John arrives at Casablanca. He is tailed once again by hitmen but they are called off as he is granted immunity by Halle Berry's character who runs her own hotel similar to the continental. Its revealed here that she has a daughter and John has helped her in the past to keep her daughter safe. He presents her the medallion which has her blood on it to show that she basically owes him one. John demands to be able to see the leader of the high table.

Halle berry and her two dogs (yeah she has 2 dogs and both are equipped with a hidden pistol for her to grab and bulletproof armor so the dogs cant even get shot) along with John go visit the only person closest to the high table elder, who is played by John Patrick flynn

Flynn tells john that he cannot take him to the high table elder who only shows himself to people instead of the other way around. He mentions that to see the Elder he would have to walk the desert til he dies. John fustrated due to lack of answers wants to leave. However flynn reminds John of his excumminicado status and demands a sacrifice. He asks halle berry for her dogs which she refuses so Flynn shoots one of them. This causes helle berry to take the hidden gun out of the dog's armor and start shooting. She doesnt kill flynn but only injures him. John and Halle berry start fighting their way out and a gun battle ensues where the dogs also take part (they literally move like Riley from cod ghosts)

Both John and halle berry escape by car. She takes him to the desert and leaves him there. John walks the desert til he passes out (we never see halle berry's character again)

When he comes to, he is greeted by the High Elder played by Said Taghmaoui. He is revealed to be a nomad in the desert so he cannot be found and tells John that if he wishes to remove his excommunicado status, he needs to do one job, kill winston.

Meanwhile at NY, Winston, the russian mob leader (she was played by Anjelica Hudson), and the bowery king (lawrence fishburn) are all told to pay for their assistance of John wick. Anjelica's character is stabbed in both hands, the bowery king is slash in the face 7 times (for providing john 7 bullets and a 1911 kimber), and winston is told he has 7 days to give up the hotel. All of this is being done by The adjundicator (Asia kate dillon) and Zero (played by Mark Dascasos) who are following high table commands.

John accepts and sacrifices a finger to earn the trust back of the High Table is sent back to NY to kill winston.

John meets winston who tells him that he can either work under the High table as a slave or die as a man (much what his wife would see him as). John agrees and decides to fight along side winston. The adjundicator then has John's excommunicado status put back on him and the Continental Hotel as defunct. Zero and his men are all given the green light to kill john. The High table sends armed men also. Charon and John both start arming up and so do the men defending the continental. They engange in a shootout with the armed men who are wearing bulletproof armor that literally lets them tank 9mm and 45 acp. John dispatches them by shooting at empty gaps in their armor. John and Charon go back the continetal's armory and switch to steel slug shotguns to penetrate their armor. Winston is hiding in the armory, drinking away.

Keep going

How do people get invited to prescreenings anyhow?

gofobo.com/

John makes his way to the office, fights Zero's men in hand to hand, and eventually kills Zero himself.

The abjucator, realizing all the men are dead calls for a parley to discuss a agreement. Here Winston requests to be put back on the high table much to the dissatisfaction of John. Winston betrays john and starts shooting at him, John jumps off the top of the continental.

The adjundicator has the continental reopen and before she leaves, wants to look for John's body, only to find it missing. Johns dog runs away from the hotel, follows a homeless man, who has John in a cart, and is taken to the bowery king. The bowery king asks john "if he is pissed off" to which john replys that he is. The movie ends here

so... nothing is resolved at all? It's just a big circle jerk?

My opinions. This is the weakest of the trilogy. The fightscene in Casablanca is really weak and Halle Berry disappears. The trailer had an extra scene where John is attacked while driving a motorcycle which is completely MISSING.

youtube.com/watch?v=M7XM597XO94

Timestamp is 1:22
That scene is not in the film. Early trailers also had Halle Berry walking the desert with john which is not here at all also...

Basically another movie is gonna come out. Its gonna have John take out Winston who is now the villian and maybe the entirety of the High table. At least he has an ally with the bowery king.

This prescreening I got invited to through a friend. He told me he gets invited VIA email through programs or someshit.

Holy shit this one is the ME2 of the series. The giant side-quest that meant almost nothing.

This one doesn't even sound like it's worth a download

Like anyone gives a shit about plot in these movies.

Leaked scene

Attached: 1552671539374.webm (648x360, 2.92M)

Since when does John Wick have a plot?

I knew it would suck, will wait for the rips

worse than 2, lmao

>John Wick
>Plot
ehh thanks I guess?

So fucking dumb. You have to resolve some fucking plot threads instead of just using twists and turns.

Regardless of what happened, the film was undeniably kino. The cinematography was perfectly presented, and lines such as "Subscribe to PewDiePie" juxtaposed against the confronting imagery were downright lynchian. The soundtrack doubling as a practical timer in place of a traditional wristwatch for the protagonist was clever, and that isn't even saying anything about the big "GOD OF HELLFIRE" moment people have been raving about. I'll keep it short here: certified fresh.

Attached: 1552677233100.jpg (705x530, 63K)

How about I take a hot dump in your thread OP? At least I can follow through.

Attached: shiet.jpg (180x180, 7K)

>ends on a shitty cliffhanger fart
Glad I'm not watching this

post proof
ticket, email, anything...

>the big "GOD OF HELLFIRE" moment people have been raving about
care to expand on that?

Skip to twelve minutes in THE video and watch onwards, friend.

This starts playing the moment after he shoots the muzzy woman and gets back into his car
youtube.com/watch?v=Mizo55muY2I