I wanna try pic related with an album, which album do you think would fit it best?

I wanna try pic related with an album, which album do you think would fit it best?

Attached: PassionJoan1_0.jpg (1920x1244, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V8XukT14B6I
youtube.com/watch?v=7iY5RxusESg
youtube.com/watch?v=PKsKik48Bpo
rateyourmusic.com/artist/art-zoyd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pet sounds

youtu.be/V8XukT14B6I

Trout Mask Replica

Buyers Market

OK Computer

youtube.com/watch?v=7iY5RxusESg

Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven

youtube.com/watch?v=PKsKik48Bpo

I remember this schizophrenic dude on the IMDB forums that played movies synchronized to albums or other movies and came up with extreme conspiracy theories about the meaning of the synchronizations, and he was obsessed with this one and Metropolis in particular.
But I can't remember any of the specific albums he had for it. He used Dark Side of the Moon on something and it made him lose his shit, but I'm far from sure it was this movie.

I miss those forums...

>made him lose his shit
It's really fun to think you're onto something. I remember this /x/ thread, when people took apart some reflection of a tablet from a guy on the ISS and discovered reflections of weird occult people and ayylmao stuff behind the camera.

Attached: 7846417845.png (2304x664, 520K)

Warren Zevon

Scum.collapse.eradication

Pulse Demon

I liked the Ugress album made for the movie

Pink floyd is for numales.

Based and redpilled.

Voices of Light is perfect for it. Don't look for anything else.

dead buzzword from 2016

*crack* *sip* Pink Floyd... now THERE'S a band.

nothing
the silence makes the visual storytelling overwhelming and enhances the experience
you will find yourself suffering with Jeanne d'Arc in the film

Attached: the-passion-of-joan-of-arc-12617_1.jpg (474x343, 24K)

Try Weighing Souls With Sand by The Angelic Process or Razed To The Ground by Pinkish Black.

some versions of that got an orchestra behind, although it's pretty generic and the same goes for other silent movies (dziga vertovs and eisensteins had the same type) it fits quite well and isn't too invasive

Voices of Light

Try Art Zoyd, they've already done some albums that are their interpretation of movies like Nosferatu and Haxan.
rateyourmusic.com/artist/art-zoyd

I saw this in a theater with Goldfrapp playing a new score. Most kino experience I've had desu.

Attached: worldpeaceetienne.jpg (560x354, 39K)

Deathconciousness - Have A Nice Life