Why is everyone that loves bane so new?

Why is everyone that loves bane so new?

Attached: bane cancer strikes again.jpg (874x332, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1551068022744/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf I love reddit now

There was barely any star wars discussion in 2013

>2013 Yea Forums
>mostly silly threads about bane or star wars

Attached: 1364299816818.jpg (500x500, 74K)

They're not wrong.

>le /pol/ was just ironically racist, they're used to all be liberal really.
Will this meme ever end? Or is it just redditcope because they're too scared to admit to their buddies that they come to Yea Forums in case they get too many downdoots

imagine being these types of people who are "too scared" to go on Yea Forums and resort to just believing what some faggot has to say who "goes on and off /pol/"
Jesus Christ just nuke the site and gas all of its users

I've been on /pol/ ever since it was called /news/ and /n/. It was lefty as fuck.

Except 2013 was the year ginger and his band of redditors forced waifufags out and endless spam about breaking bad

Attached: 1551697100735.jpg (869x432, 85K)

brings me back to the 2012-13 days where people would post "LE REDDIT ARMY WAS HERE XD" and get actual redditors pissed off
good shit

Do people actually think this place is anonymous?

It's true to an extent. I use to browsed /pol/ for half a year, until I realized that they were racist in a nonjoking way. For me the realization was the "nigger" hate threads, as a black person, I'd always assumed that /pol/ wasn't racist.
/pol/ had always said they hated the ghetto thugs in detroit/chicago not every black person. They infact insisted that when they said "nigger" they were talking about gangsters and criminals, but that wasn't true. Viewing those threads, all I saw was gifs/webms/pics of black people being hurt, maimed, or killed. 500+ replies and no one pointing out how fucked up the thread was.
Then you have the people who unironically think Hitler did nothing wrong, and have slowly become antisemites over time.
/pol/ absolutely is racist

Attached: 1551068022744.png (1000x563, 622K)

The "it's just le irony" days weren't very long, and quickly turned into legitimate retard level neo-nazis looking to recruit people. It amazes me there are people so retarded they will literally worship the biggest retard in the history of planet earth, the guy who could have stopped after memel or Czechoslovakia and controlled Germany for decades, but instead went to war over poland of all places.
The dumb fuck was lucky the USA did their usual "yeah we'll show up late to anything important" act, if they were in the war from day one it would have been over by 1941.

Name one(1) thing Hitler did wrong

Nigger

Fucking with R*ssia

Lose

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1551068022744/

Vade retro, Satanas

holy based

Attached: 1542667045820.jpg (500x500, 44K)

>silly
get a load of this faggot

lost the war lol

I saved the pic on Yea Forums, those replies aren't mine, it just seems like it because I haven't randomized the filename yet
Start a world war that claimed millions, allying himself with Italy and Japan, an ethnic cleansing of his own people, betraying Russia, etc.

>2019
>THIS MOVIE SUCKS BUT THE JEWS WHO MADE IT GOT A LOT OF MONEY
>TV BTFO

Satanic nostalgic trips.

>talking about black and gay characters is not Yea Forums related

What???

Attached: gjm.png (1122x58, 10K)

He's only half wrong.

TV and film haven't gotten much worse about blackwashing everything as well as making their anti-white and pro multicultural agenda apparent.

It's not like it was 6 years ago because things have radically shifted in even that short amount of time.

If /pol/ not being contained means we don’t have to be plebbit faggots that constantly eat up every piece of media that glorifies any (((oppressed))) minority, then let’s just change this whole site to pol.

Fuck being a brainwashed liberal that thinks every movie and show needs to showcase the victim worshipping / oppression Olympics nonsense they base their entire lives and personalities on.

Also plebbit liked SJW Wars, their opinions on any media is dogshit solely by that fact.

Attached: posting with good folk.png (2228x70, 44K)

pre 2016 Yea Forums was more racist than post

t. been here since 2009

based

pol used to be way worse

now its mostly shitposting and trump

>TELL ME ABOUT /POL/
>WHY DO THEY HATE THE JEWS?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1050x576, 32K)

>Also plebbit liked SJW Wars
Not even reddit liked it, aside from the hardcore shills and blind fanboys
Out of curiosity, how was it worse? I only browsed /pol/ from 2015 to mid 2016 (In left right around when the board became obsessed with the presidential election), so I have no idea how the old /pol/ was

you sound like the fags in OP

I'm not, I don't give a shit about politics. I was just tired of /pol/'s ignorance so I left

>star shitter
He probably is

Attached: 89EBEE38-7FE4-4E62-9969-ECADD6A6B7AE.jpg (320x306, 31K)

All newfags love bane, doubles guy, the feeling man, all variations of that dumb reddit frog, and feel old because they remember trollface

Attached: 1423970120479.png (978x1071, 56K)

this person is literally correct. his only mistake was moving to reddit. now i hope he stays there.

Star shitter? I never said I like the Last Jedi though, I hated it.

Attached: 157C0810-53C1-4553-A8BD-B7F2C7A11350.jpg (806x930, 210K)

Remember when they made a thread complaining about /pol/ yet again yesterday.

Attached: 1550084393265.png (1108x615, 357K)

>these are the people I share this board with
2016 was the beginning of the end, at least they only clamor to the big boards and not the niche one.

Yes, Yea Forums was full of puppies and kitten and love until 2016 and TRUMP made us all nazis.

>le “ironic”
I love how these normies are so fuckin deluded they can’t understand that people are legitimately racist. They have to cope by imagining that everyone is playing pretend.

>2016

Attached: 1388379272836.jpg (1163x792, 206K)

2012*

Attached: 1451771250803.jpg (918x883, 196K)

I've hated Bane since 1993.

Baneposting is alright though

>Hitler started WWII
The Treaty of Versailles started it. Pinned the entire blame of WWI on a country that hardly initiated the conflict. Ruined them entirely.

you don't "randomize the filename", when you save an image off of Yea Forums it uses the unix timestamp. even if i saved this dumb fuckers gay frog it wouldn't have the same filename

Yea Forums used to actually be pretty good, you could actually find good discussion about films, but it went to shit way before 2016
Shitposting about Drive and The Pest got pretty bad but once baneman hit the scene it was all over for this board and has been a steady decline since

Attached: green oval.jpg (826x251, 16K)

Nobody is ever ironically racist. They might claim they don't mean what they say, but that's just a pre-defense so you won't have to bore them with saying "not cool why owuld you say that that's mean"
everyone is racist

Baneposting opened the door to a much lower threshold of entry not just for Yea Forums, but for all of Yea Forums. Memes and shitposting were never quite the same after it. The biggest baneposters initially weren't native Yea Forums users, but Yea Forums crossposters (and if you deny this, which board stickied an entire scene on the front page for a day back then?) You don't have to actually learn about a board's native culture if you just have a meme that does all the work for you.

However, I wouldn't make the mistake of conflating being pro-/pol/ with also being anti-newfag. /pol/ is one of the most popular boards on this site, and that's certainly not because a bunch of oldfags flocked there in some great exodus.

Attached: m-muh newfag redditors.jpg (1529x245, 84K)

They are both right. Every board is infected with this maddening racist shit.

People here really dont even value human life. It's not even just racism or sexism, but things like murder, rape, mutilation and gore are cheered on.

This board died with the season finale of L O S T

and that's a good thing

How is the second guy right when bane in 2013 was one guy spamming(like how saetre use to spam)? The bane cancer we all know now started in 2014 after the tom hardy q&a raid

>2013
>Star Wars

Ignorant cunt. This board is overrun with Star Wars and capeshit now. You used to get criticised for discussing that garbage here.

>baneposting didn't ruin Yea Forums
It was the final nail in the coffin

It's become a place where mass murderers, serial killers, rapists, terrorists and torturers gather - all of them apparently with the same extreme right wing political beliefs.

It's probably going to end up getting the site shut down desu.

>baneposting didn't ruin Yea Forums
The only people who say that are newshits, spics from that facebook meme group and swaglord

Hopefully this fucker wakes everyone up to the horrors of accelerationists

Attached: firefox_rohs6MGkJC.png (598x391, 74K)

The all site was more to the left, thats not to say there wasnt racism.
Now that the entire culture is social justice assholes virtue signaling on twitter you cant expect this site not to be counter culture.
Thats the nature o Yea Forums.

T.former obama supporter /pol/ack.

We are anonymous compared to other sites like reddit or facebook.
Obviously not to the fbi.

>2013
yep /q/ and invisibro/swaglord's plan worked

I love that he's still in denial about guns being a massive help in killing lots of people while literally planning to use guns to kill lots of people.

He probably was thinking 'democrats are the REAL racists' while mowing people down.

I'm ANewAccountOnReddit and I'm 100% right

Yea Forums was always all over the political spectrum. I mean in 2008 we had "Ron Paul Yea Forums," but the website was definitely more antitheist back then as well.

Yeah, this is very related to what I posted here. And it's not to say that racism and all that was strictly /pol/ thing, or that they're necessarily wrong. Those users were always here. There were many recurring threads in Yea Forums and later /news/ that was essentially what /pol/ became, but there are tons of immigrants that have come to this site since the last US election. /pol/ is also shit now. The #YangGang thing is an attempt to drive away some of the immigrants I believe.
Back then people also used to have a little etiquette to staying on a board's topic unlike right now, but when over 90% of the tv and film getting released is hot garbage what can you expect?

I'm starting to be okay with the idea of the Southern states being kicked out of the Union.

Without the Southern states the Republican party has no power. If they want to be racists with assault rifles then they can go ahead and do that in Alabama and Mississippi, but stay the fuck away from the rest of us.

The US does not need the Southern states.

meant but I was going to say that the unixtime filename means other people could have just saved the image and reposted it too

Jesus fucking christ how new are you?.
This didnt start with pol you newfags.

If you dont remember Yea Forums literal hardcore pedo or gore threads on the night you dont know the history of Yea Forums.

Also Yea Forums used to be something back in the day.(not like now).

Yea Forums never had hardcore CP nights lol, stop talking out of your ass. Yea Forums legit had a pedo issue but the mods and jannies didn't tolerate any of that.

Yea Forums's racism isn't the same as /pol/'s racism.

kek. saved

this is why even thought I don't care about that shit I pretend to be a raging /pol/tard, it weeds out the worse faggots

and bings in more poodeepie and capeshit loving meme hustlers from twitter and facebook. this place is dead

can you give me a shout

still better than literal redditors

>t. Newfag.

Pedo threads were always posted at night and it was nothing like the current tummy poster. It was the real deal.
Also goatse and gore spam was a regular thing to fight cancer threads and faggotry.

When was the last time someone posted goatse here?. Now all we have is fucking capeshit.
The old Yea Forums is dead