Late to the Aquaman party I don't know why but this shot was so fucking funny for no reason...

Late to the Aquaman party I don't know why but this shot was so fucking funny for no reason. I laughed like 3 minutes straight. Top kek.

Attached: proscons.jpg (1024x458, 58K)

Chad vs. Virgin making its big screen debut

Just streamed this literally now. Movie was fun. The redhead could fuck off but other than that it was great. And yea that part had me laughing.

If I were WB I’d give James Wan the role overseeing the entire DCEU

can someone post a webm of where the rayman's dad is dying and he screams at him for no reason?

The Virgin Half Breed
The CHAD Orm Marius

that was good though, you just have autism and didn't get it

Black Manta's costume was rad as fuck, and his laserbeam shit looked way cooler than what any of the X-Men films did with Cyclops.

Fucking this. I laughed about this shit for days.

This.

>RRRIIIIIIIIIIISE, AAAATLAAAAAANTIIIIIIISS

10/10 Overlord. Would hunch for.

Attached: 1546431803422.webm (600x360, 2.94M)

Fuck yeah it was.

kek this is hilarious

This. WB should be sucking that Asian dick.

>philosopher

Orm confirmed edgelord.

Funny and entertaining movie.
Absolutely. I expected less since that entire rooftop scene looked bad in the trailers but of course, youtube quality can't compare. It looked great.
The dive into the trench as well.

Attached: 596.jpg (640x640, 156K)

Aquaman was everything I wanted in a comic book movie. I think it's a masterpiece of its genre!!!FACT!!!

This movie makes me feel the same way I do when I watch Transformers The Movie and G.I. Joe The Movie!!!FACT!!!

Attached: Transformers GI Joe.jpg (1475x1109, 665K)

Perfect example of the irony of polcel purity spiralling

The movie is full of goofy shit done right.
I couldn't stop laughing at the fucking octopus drummer.

That’s a great comparison.

The movie had its moments, but was too long, the red head was atrocious, and extremely predictable.

>No main character dies: the movie
How did they pulled it? All the good guys live, all the bad guys live, yet it feels like a complete adventure

Lika naimated G.I Joe movie or a real G.I. Joe movie with The Rock and shit?

Based.