Attached: CGI PROBLEM.jpg (210x478, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N3B72tdYoq0
imgbox.com/RgNaPF4i
images2.imgbox.com/29/16/RgNaPF4i_o.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=s5exmZQVCNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao

Attached: stock-photo-elizabeth-olsen-at-the-w-magazine-best-performances-issue-golden-globes-party-chateau-ma (1001x1600, 539K)

What is this stance called?

I don't get it

her left leg is deformed and is twice the size of the right

I had a dream that she committed suicide last night.

Attached: 1439518082487.jpg (335x347, 20K)

Did they do it on purpose to fuck Brie Larson?
They don't have more time to make reshoots.

she's wearing adult diapers

I had a dream that Disney did not exist and Jessica Biel was Ms Marvel on the big screen

Attached: 1551306666099.jpg (3338x2182, 2.71M)

Yeah, trailers always have finalized footage.

Raise your butt and legs on the computer
Would not it be easier to hire an actress with this body of work?

The film opens in 4 weeks

Don't joke about that.

Attached: 1545629481037.jpg (2100x1400, 1.65M)

that's something else close to the camera, retard

have sex

here you dropped this
>incel

They confirmed that the film was completely finished a week ago, dumbass.

It's the 'your height and looks doesn't give you the right to opress me REEEEEEE' stance

Who exactly did she piss off in jewllywood? Why is she hiding herself? The wall is fast approaching

No one Chris Evans ex-girlfriend worked at Mcu.
I wonder why

It's pretty much the actor t-pose just with fists clenched instead of loose hands.

No more SJW

Attached: No_More_sjw.jpg (600x303, 49K)

Or padded panties

Attached: Padded Buttock Panties Unisex.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>unisex

btfo

But Larson is already in the wall

Anyway theres nothing left for her to play

Imagine being pegged every night by this braphog and singing old N-SYNC hits.

Attached: Ryan-Gosling-Blog-Image-1080x675.png (1080x675, 310K)

Attached: 1514331-new_ultimates_004_pg_17_copy.jpg (437x640, 70K)

If they hired a butt double, where is it?

Did they render Hulk's leg in Brie Larson?

clearly not in this scene

>he doesn't know

get litty

I am talking about the Valkyrie leader with her horse Aragorn
Not that pathetic Tessa Tompson character

Attached: Valkyrie-Defenders-Marvel-Comics-h1.jpg (725x342, 118K)

But Asgard doesn't exist anymore and think in the reactions

Resting Bitch Stance

i like brie's sweet little tush because i'm not a nasty nigger

CM Is a killer

Attached: fist.jpg (474x266, 11K)

>he thinks be gay is better

Not even joking, if she had been CM, I would have actually went to the theater to see the movie because it's the ladt one leading up to Endgame. Larson is just a disgusting human being

It has an arc in marvel comics that they resurrect on Earth with other bodies and Thor will find them all, one by one
The original Valkyrie could be in that movie as well

That photo is from 2006.

And?

Sounds like a cameo

I dont get it, op.

But Biel is a shitty actress. So that's why that was never going to happen.

Thirteen years, user. Thirteen years.

The stance of trying to contain her instinctive female urges to fuck Thor and maintain her facade of being a stronk independent wahman

She's an old woman now.

Attached: 41052387_210426096324664_2831580492962356406_n.jpg (1080x1350, 236K)

She's not attracted to white men desu.

Honestly still better than Brie

Her ass is a wall

oof
based

she just needs make up and those years will fall off her

Samuel L Jackson is fucking 70.

pics taken by herself, she is really confident

Attached: 27578706_174478319841082_6783922258738937856_n.jpg (1080x813, 1.03M)

Black dont crack

Yeah, they meth.

you know it isn't true

..mommy

>implying fungus girl is better

It looks like a couple of months for her

you say that in a world where a a third class model is WW

I had a dream that Enji played Ms Marvel

Attached: ms_marvel_cosplay_v_by_enjinight_d5o8hwy-pre.jpg (730x1095, 129K)

according to your pic she already did

She looks good on those IMAX camera and lenses from the front.

Should I go to IMAX tomorrow tm and watch Captain Marvel?
I am skeptical.. But want to see it before Infinite Game.
Will there be a rip before that?

Attached: tfw1552644167151.jpg (400x400, 43K)

That's white trailer trash.

no, you shouldn't

Wasn't it shot in IMAX cams though?

>(IMAX version: some scenes)

Nevermind. I don't need to watch Capn punch an old lady on IMAX format.

Imagine THIS sitting on your face...

Attached: brie-larson-on-the-set-of-captain-marvel-in-los-angeles-03-19-2018-14.jpg (1200x1803, 227K)

What does a $400 million ass look like? I'm asking for a friend.

buy one of these , she's probably wearing one

So which CAM ripper is good? Is there such a thing?

Have you guys seen her workout vids or what? She's got a tight bod and nice little booty. the costume just isn't overly sexualized which is good

Still better than Larson and Gal Gadot user

Attached: biel 1544126283253.webm (1336x1336, 2.71M)

Attached: lmj.jpg (194x259, 4K)

The movie is already online, don't waste your money on this garbage.

Why do people like to pretend this olsen has a personality?

I could put my pillow over my face and feel more shape than if brie larson were to sit on my face

Strange I had a dream that Julia Roberts committed suicide last night... are these dreams common?

>Have you guys seen her workout vids or what?
yeah, that reminds me of this guy, always at the end pretending to have done a lot of exercise

Attached: link-character-web-desktop.png (480x445, 110K)

You, me and thousands of men and women user

Attached: 0127232534677_09_jb010.jpg (2228x3353, 2.47M)

Attached: rosavbrie.webm (300x175, 2.59M)

post the webm

This. Brie is so off putting. Any other woman and id have been their opening day. Hell even my feminazi lesbian cousin doesnt want to see CM because she thinks brie is a bitch. Marvel is heading the way of star wars.

Disney will never hire actresses who know how to do this. Their level of cinema is for people with earthworm IQ.

>implying brie is talented

We all know how she got that Oscar. Same with j law.

>I'll never wake up to this and cum on her face

Attached: 1546200556929.gif (652x562, 626K)

I can not stop thinking about her in this tight suit playing Captain Marvel

Attached: 11822428_1023991574279244_831987679066541174_n-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

larson's exercise looks like when Biel feels lazy

Attached: 52941290_2.webm (640x562, 1.15M)

Shes a million times more attractive and has a thousand times more charisma than brie "identity politics" larson

>its good that women dont look attractive

Attached: 1550950492952.gif (500x301, 410K)

Or Black Cat

Attached: Enji Night 1550876761195.jpg (1080x1350, 90K)

Attached: 1502315273675.webm (640x800, 556K)

Can someone explain to me why literally every normie i know thinks gadot is sexy and super hot? Got into a semi heated debate with my gfs family about it.

Man, white folks age horribly.

Is it sun damage or what?

Attached: 1548978830188.jpg (212x200, 7K)

(((conditioning)))

Attached: 1507581022667.webm (1040x1040, 2.95M)

>nice little booty

Where user?

Attached: brie-larson-seen-during-an-intense-workout-session-at-the-gym-in-los-angeles-090119_2.jpg (1500x1617, 341K)

Because they only look at her in the most superficial manner. And she looks good when you're not looking right.

How embarrassing. And to think brie was tweeting smug comments about how "evil men" were complementing how strong and tough she was in the gym. Ive never seen an actress be so unlikeable.

Attached: 1551649987852.jpg (1035x535, 105K)

Look at the size of those shoes. They're almost as long as her lower leg.

Because they did not see her in a bikini

Attached: f62e9f61ad45adfb42f7dc0b27e349be.jpg (540x1070, 66K)

>when random cosplayers are more attractive than the star of your billion dollar franchise

I live in the middle of nowhere and have seen more attractive and charasmatic women at my local comic con

>ywn be forced to give Biel a foot massage

Attached: 1507577673300.webm (1920x1042, 1.6M)

Biel is severely underrated and like Blake Lively, its a shame they haven't been in any major capeshit. Its like DC and Marvel just want to hire sticcs.

Attached: 1420649154121.webm (1920x1042, 1.8M)

Attached: brie-larson-seen-during-an-intense-workout-session-at-the-gym-in-los-angeles-090119_1.jpg (1200x1800, 279K)

Why not cast a real, mature woman that radiates confidence and charisma, is likeable, and is actually a good actress? Plus she's super attractive to boot. Bitch Larson makes every line sound bratty and bitchy like a teenage girl that just got declared group leader by the tacher and is now on a power trip.
Imagine Charlize with her acting. Knowing she's a beautiful and tough woman. Not falling into the victim role. Simply a strong, confident character that happens to be a beautiful woman rather than WOMYN POWER: THE CHARACTER.

Attached: charlize theron.jpg (860x484, 50K)

By the way her family is black. Dont know if that plays a part.

If you took a picture with your phone, right now you would look very bad

i would inhale every last noxious fume and trace of fecal matter out of the delicious brapper

Attached: BRAAAAAAAAAP o vision.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

>working out for a role
>don't even look fit in the role
Imagine being paid millions of dollars and you can't even act, but also not show up looking cut as fuck for the role.

>Blake Lively
>Green Lanternl

Not even an ass man and i fapped to this scene. Thats the power of this woman. Like I detest ass and I wanted to spread those cheeks.

Charlize truly is a 10/10 woman.

Fucking this!!!! They pick the ugliest, charisma vacuum, pretentious woman aka brie Larson. And then turn around and label every critique as sexist and trolls. No you stupid fucking mouse we LOVE women, we like to see women on screen. But we like to see TALENTED women who arent smug and angry 24/7. I hate this new identity policy world so fucking much.

Attached: 1551911540998.jpg (473x590, 75K)

Fuck that would have been so cool. Now i'm even madder, thanks user.

eh no, Theron has the same "I'm pissed" face since Prometheus and White Snow

>that guy will never sit on your face and then lock you up between those amazing legs, making you suffocate on his crotch

why even live?

It's the skin and the wrinkles user. I mean... she's only 37 but looks much older.

Attached: 512956170.webm (640x360, 1.27M)

You can't really blame me for not watching that flick, user.

Attached: oz17p18qaujz.jpg (3650x3060, 781K)

>there are actual retards on this board who think there are famous people with perfect looks and it isn't all makeup
She's doing okay for her age, I'd dare any faggot here to get a mirror and have a close look at their own face and pores.

>favorite movie is kill bill
>loved fury road and especially theron
>as a kid loved aliens and t2 specifically linda hamilton
>see CM trailer
>think wow brie larson is a huge miscast and why is she so smug and angry?
>dont want to see CM
>get labeled as a sexist virgin incel troll by disney shills

Attacking people who would normally go see your movies isnt a very bright idea. Throwing everyone who has legit critques into the pile of incel trolls might bite you in the ass in the long run.

Attached: 1545213525845.gif (200x146, 36K)

that's what you think, but take yourself a pic that close without filter and check it, you will feel disappointed

The difference is that when a twenty-something girl does it it comes across like being a spoiled brat and being bitchy, when a woman in her forties does it it comes across as a mature's woman natural confidence. It works well for Charlize. Probably she actually comes across as very likeable and reasonble in interviews and stuff. Brie is a virtue signaling sjw white man hating 20-something blondie without talent that acts tough.

Shes literally captian marvel!! Looks legit like the comic. Ugh im so mad. Why did feige have to hire that autistic clown hes crushing on.

Attached: 1534724570140.jpg (253x253, 13K)

They peaked with Hela

Not it's all going downhill

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_04_10_at_11.22.46_AM.0.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

That's the kind of confidence they should have aimed for. No dumb oppressed woman story line or some shit. Captain Marvel should have been the hero mirror image of how they depicted Hela. Super confident, smart, competent, sexy, mature.

that's what I say, let me help you with this webm

Attached: 28122597.webm (458x720, 1.84M)

>Brie is a virtue signaling sjw white man hating 20-something blondie without talent that acts tough

Which is why im shocked the movie (allegedly) is doing so good. My mega normie liberal mom (who has seen every marvel film since iron man) doesnt want to see CM because "she looks so smug and angry" even my lesbian aunt didnt see this because "that actress looks so angry and smug,shes very off putting" and these same people LOVED tfa and TLJ.

I never was all that into JB but this thread is boner fuel and convincing me otherwise.

she should have been cpt marvel

A lot of it comes from Disney buying tickets from themselves, but also soibois. Not even kidding. Someone posted a picture once of Captain Marvel premier and it was all soibois with their mouths open at the camera standing in line. When I went to see the movie, same thing, except said soibois dragged their wife's/gf's sons with them as well.

i'd love to get a good deep throat fucking on that

Ryan Reynolds is too busy pumping babies in to her, I suppose. Its sad really, like this whole metoo, sjw bullshit couldn't have come at a worse time. Scarjo at Iron Man 2 was peak. We could be having tight spandex asses, without the tacticool bullshit and having actual women with curves, not overly thick but just slim curvy playing the roles.

Nothing against Brie, she's got amazing tits but it seems that everyone around her has put her in this bubble and she's become complacent. There is no way with all the training, supplements and diet that they're giving her that she wouldn't be able to look amazing in and out of costume. She probably has a sphere around her full of yes people that tell her she looks amazing and is killing it even if she doesn't try as much.

Attached: blake-lively-out-in-new-york-june-21-2016-4.jpg (1066x1600, 213K)

sorry I don't feel it, for me it seems something personal is what annoys her and for being in a lot of action movies recently she looks skinny too

It's probably the light-skin. Dark-skin hides most of the imperfections.

Brie's tits are enhanced, that should be automatic dis-qualifier for title of "great tits".

Yeah only problem is Brie is no Cate Blanchett, not even close.

Attached: cate-blanchett.jpg (2500x1708, 311K)

>Leather pants

Attached: 1550292473662.jpg (706x703, 219K)

Damn he thicK

She was great. But then in the same movie...

Attached: Valkyrie Thompson main.jpg (633x356, 33K)

>You can't really blame me for not watching that flick, user.
you're correct

doesn't matter

once endgame is done and all the charisma leaves the brand is fucked

Brie is a little girl who thinks being a Hollywood actress means her shit doesn't smell and her opinions are god's gift. It should have been Charlize.

>A lot of it comes from Disney buying tickets from themselves

Is it so hard for people to believe that the majority of the world is just stupid, gullible and will ride fads out even if they're awful? I mean, look at people like Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus.

I doubt Disney had to do much pushing, surely there was some influencing involved with all those charities, and people raising money to get girls to see Captain Marvel but I doubt they were buying tickets. Its more than likely that they were able to manipulate the virtue signaling in to getting idiots to pay for multiple tickets through organizations, groups and other such entities. Why the fuck use your own money when you can get SJWs looking for virtue signaling points to use their money instead?

Disney learned how to play the game with Black Panther, and now with Captain Marvel. So, they got secured 800mil+ when their sequels come out and they won't have to put much effort in to them. Marvel/Disney is like Mcdonalds right now, they're wide and accessible, they're trying to appeal to every demographic as much as they can and the good thing is that Marvel fans aren't as purist as Star Wars one, so this bullshit like Brie's man hating rants for the last couple of months haven't done shit to damage their fan loyalty.

Shes more charismatic, friendly and funnier than brie fungus larson

Look at her movie with adam sandler. And blade 3. Shes prime superhero material

>dragged their wife's/gf's sons with them as well.

Eww dont remind me these scum are reproducing. Also the problem is these beta ass white knights who come from single moms and marry single moms (usually while getting cheated on)

>be at Wal-Mart last week
>see smoking hot 10/10 black woman with an obese balding white onions boy
>be confused as to how they are together
>suddenly 3 black kids come running up to them
>black woman looks beyond disgusted and mad

Couldnt stop laughing.

She's somewhat cute, and she's got nice dick sucking lips but like Gadot, that hairstyle fucks her. Takes her down from a cute 6 down to a hideous 4. Having her hair down so her egg shape head doesn't show would make a lot of difference.

>is a shitty actress

We are talking about capeshit here. Does that really matter?

>Nothing against Brie, she's got amazing tits

Literally the one thing she HAD going for her. They deflated recently. Knowing her she specifically lost weight so evil white men wouldnt find her breasts attractive.

Attached: 3DC88BEB00000578-4272830-image-m-127_1488414633317.jpg (634x480, 40K)

Still better than Larson. I agree that Biel is too old for the role and can’t go 10 more years but Larson isn’t even 30 yet and already looks worse. So if the choice is between Larson or Biel, Biel is better. I think Emily Blunt would have been a good option too.

kek

I was hyped for CM and endgame. Wont be seeing either because brie is a smug bitch and marvel wants politics in their comic book movies. And i know for a fact I'm not the only one who feels this way. You want to shove bullshit into your entertainment fuck you. Ill go somewhere else.

She does not want to be in great shape because she's very proud of it.
Thank God I did not spend my money to see this.

Attached: 1547070146265.jpg (750x926, 311K)

>there's only one thing good about this woman, her boobs!
>I hate how this woman blames white men for sexualizing her, what an SJW cow
pick a lane

>I doubt Disney had to do much pushing, surely there was some influencing involved with all those charities, and people raising money to get girls to see Captain Marvel but I doubt they were buying tickets
you're forgetting something, this is their "first female lead" comic character, they can't fail, they can't be less that DC, they are the ones promoting diversity, etc, etc this movie can't flop for a lot of reasons, an user even talked about fox-disney fusion.

you don't even need to compare to the greased faced retard, she is stunning

how the fuck is she 28? she looks at the LEAST 35 in this picture, what the fuck. im 24 and people still mistake me for being 18-20 and I eat like shit, what the fuck does she do???? cover herself in oil????

she had some curves when she was younger, but she preferred to turn this piece of stick to be a model

Attached: 120593.jpg (898x701, 85K)

Literally ANYONE would be better. I 100% believe she blew feige or he has a crush on her. There is no way they picked brie on "talent" and looks.

For some reason I find this picture funny, it's like watching a goblin trying to look buff

What does a fart sound like coming out of an ass like that?

Uh oh here comes the onions. Thread is about to be filled with onions

Attached: GoldenGoodnaturedDragonfly-max-1mb.gif (462x260, 896K)

>Emily Blunt
Blunt is like a month younger than Biel

Fsshhhh...

Thanks

I liked her a whole lot better than whatever Brie is doing with CM.

Its the wall. Almost every woman hits it.

>looked up ex gfs from when i was 20
>am 27 now
>they all look like theyre in their late 30s early 40s

Honestly made me feel bad for women. All of them are single moms too. Im pretty sure that doesnt help the aging process.

you didn't reply to my thread
reply to it right now!

Attached: 1521385229162.png (785x806, 34K)

>Shes prime superhero material

Feige is a evil man
If he hires Biel, it's going to be to play a Stark secretary or something useless like that.

Attached: agqWj7W_700b.jpg (700x1388, 177K)

And has a million times more charisma and talent than brie. It must kill these shills that most of us wanted to see CM but with a different actress. Cant spin that into virgin hating incels. Hey Disney, i was hyped for CM till brie revealed herself to be a giant asshole. Put in literally any other actress and id have been their day one. But please keep calling me a virgin and sexist.

We're in 2019 with some makeup she could looks like Prime Biel's
And she has a better body than Gadot and Larson

This. I was honestly looking forward to watching it.

reminds me of this

Attached: 1531748060639.webm (1280x720, 997K)

hmmmmm

Attached: 1536212218856.gif (500x208, 1.89M)

Probably like a mouse squeak mixed with the sound of pancakes plopping onto each other.

Me too. Which is way its frustrating as a married man to constantly be called a sexist, virgin, incel because im pointing out your lead actress is a giant bitch. Its fine though my wife and I are done with marvel. So good on Disney for cornering the woman market because thats the only people who will be watching your films going forward.

Serious question - is it possible to build an ass and nice thighs with a frame like this?

Butt implants are expensive I see.

wait, see this one

Attached: 513088372.webm (640x360, 962K)

And just like girl oceans and girl busters it bombed. My ex gf was a huge tomb raider fan and she wanted nothing to do with this because and I quote "why would you hire a 5ft tall goofy looking anorexic to play laura croft?"

With plastic surgery, anything is possible.

man that arm has 0 muscle mass on it

I mean with training.

>Laura
Kill yourself.

>STOP SEXUALIZING US. NO OBJECTIFICATION. FUCK MEN

meanwhile... pic related

Women are literally hypocritical, child minded creatures. holy shit
Dont forget aquaman made 1 billion due to all the middle age wine aunts that went to cream in their pants while watching

Attached: hemsworth.jpg (1034x858, 116K)

That's for the gays though.

I do not see your point. That yoga shit she was pulling in Edge of Tomorrow had me stiff. And, she was like three or four months pregnant. Way better than Captain Fungus.

Its like the female mind is hypocritical 24/7

braaaaaaaaaaaaap

Attached: 1550116295904.jpg (2250x1585, 169K)

Might as well call her that, when nuLara has been absolutely nothing like OG/LAU Lara.

What, the 10% of the population?

Aquamans audience was 55% female. One of the highest for capeshit.

Women are mentally immature

Hemsworth used to be dyel so maybe

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I'm just replying this
>I agree that Biel is too old for the role and can’t go 10

natty vs jacked up (with the expensive shit)

>Not even kidding. Someone posted a picture once of Captain Marvel premier and it was all soibois with their mouths open at the camera standing in line.
> When I went to see the movie
user...

>That neanderthal square body
She really is Jewish.

What is perspective?

4%

I like going to the theater when constipated because the drinks they serve make you shit really easily.

you weren't around during the fappening huh?

you can merge gadot and larson and you wouldn't get a Biel

Is she not just wearing baggy pants?

That reminds me when Hugh Jackman offered her Viper's role in Wolverine as a consolation. it was good Biel didn't accept

the hate boner for this chick seems like a forced meme. she's nothing special and yet there is a distinct obsession on both sides of the spectrum

Attached: 1545620248003.jpg (970x545, 64K)

They should have just hired her, would at least get the asians and the blacks in the cinema.

Attached: 55b1ff4eb7344e894651c0aa3b139ef4.jpg (900x1200, 214K)

I would eat her shit

Have sex

because she shit sweets

she's so fucking hot AHHHH

I love Lizzie unironically.

I would go too

Sorry user, I know it can be sad to wake up to a terrible world after a beautiful dream.

Attached: capturadepantalla20190306alas111546-456a0152e8f909d22f1617f510f8e4ec-1200x600.jpg (1200x600, 57K)

NVM I thought you were talking about Brie

is this a movie
it looks like a still from some shitty 90s sitcom

is she wearing the green pants from the costume?

im still pissed that her HUSBAND is some random chinese guy you could find anywhere in toronto

Rachel Mcadams, she can be a bitch but still likeable

>Disney will never hire actresses who know how to
defend themself from harvey weinstein and other rapist jews?

If you were right you'd be able to see why she's so gross.

Name?

we need more butt shots

Attached: Gabriela_Vergara-138.jpg (1285x940, 292K)

>the hate boner for this chick seems like a forced meme
Yup, classic case of any press is good press. Shills can say they hate, or defend her, either way job gets done. Then this filler movie gets all the hype of a Avengers title or new Star Wars.

STPeach.

Attached: iz9bgrj3bsty.jpg (1536x2048, 434K)

Attached: 1462965707710.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Yeah, she's a good actress. Haven't you seen Room?

I am really conflicted on this movie. On the one hand I have no interest in generic capeshit and want the MCU to stop. On the other hand, she is really hot, and I want to watch it just cause of that. Like capeshit but with a hot girl as the MC, is pretty good. I don't care about the politics of anyone in the film industry or twitter. so thats a non issue.

Yes, absolutely. It's diet and exercise. It doesn't seem like these trainers go for that with women.
Instead of doing optimal muscle building and food intake, it ends up being bullshit exhaustion routines and vegetable based shit.

You have a sense of humor like that of Joker

>crawling on the bathroom floor
There's pee on his pants 100%

MOMMY

garunteed the puzz got wet

but she pushed a big truck :/

Is she wearing a diaper?

yep. squats, donkey kicks, leg lifts, planks and side planks and general exercise and diet can someone a lot bulkier. Just remember to emphasis less reps with heavy weight over doing more reps with less weight

youtu.be/N3B72tdYoq0

What episode of Friends is this?

this is ASR on fucking steroids

my fucking dick

Attached: donladboner.jpg (800x450, 61K)

>mm tits
Brie's are fucking bolt ons. Bad ones at that too.

They're ugly as shit. Do you faggots not even know of the fappening, or are you just turning 18?

Attached: 71 9srtq7j.jpg (5152x3438, 984K)

>Its like DC and Marvel just want to hire sticcs.

Because those responsible for MCU and DCEU are not from the comics world
Who is in this world knows what kind of actor needs to the role
Comics publishers know what sell, or not
When Feige did not have 100% control yet Marvel hired Scarlett Johansson, Hayley Atwell and Kat Dennings
>Anyone think Feige would hire them today?

Attached: 15-88.jpg (564x752, 63K)

Attached: 372504B500000578-3735844-image-a-14_1470993522279.jpg (634x735, 147K)

>that low res image

fucking pleb
my image is so large it can't even be posted on Yea Forums
imgbox.com/RgNaPF4i
images2.imgbox.com/29/16/RgNaPF4i_o.jpg

enjoy pleb

>Serious question - is it possible to build an ass and nice thighs with a frame like this?

I guess this pictures anwer you question

Look for photos of the athletes of this sport
Most have fat ass
Specific training for that region

Attached: Lee Sang Hwa.jpg (420x760, 41K)

STPeach, Twitch Thot. You're welcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=s5exmZQVCNI

Japanese and Korean

Attached: 27efe7b0b97448d49c8d466d1999b9bd.jpg (500x697, 27K)

agree

Attached: FjSQjsw.jpg (740x1110, 123K)

hot

Tnx, mate

literally light years ahead of Brie, and Gal and current Scarlett

>blake was up for Black Canary
haha no wonder Harley Quinn made sure no one more attractive than her got a part in her shitty Birds of Prey movie

did she have a nose job?? it looks Michael Jackson tier
otherwise she's cute...her nose just really throws me off (especially when she's trying to emote)

well, brie definitely did. hers actually looks like a jackson

Attached: brienose.webm (1280x720, 424K)

She brie'd herself by getting too skinny. Hope she switches back to lifting and protons from yoga and veggies soon.

imagine training 4 hours a day and developing zero muscle-mass

Attached: i have diminished glutes.jpg (813x983, 177K)

>There will never be another woman as charismatic as Lucy Lawless again
it's not fair bros

Attached: mixed-xenon-warrior.png (800x600, 582K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 12.13.58 AM.png (1898x1228, 1.9M)

That actress is insufferable in real life. I laughed when she got arrested protesting with greenpeace.

but she did such impressive stunts and lifted a spaceship or somethign

Attached: 1537665642908 copy.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Juu Stuupii:
Haha le BASED XD you're a great bunch of basedboys doing your BASED stuff LOL
Lmao that SNEEED man is yellow and fat just like MAH CHESSE :D BENIS
SNEED Bcuz of a one-time joke BUT HELL YEA what a joke AMIRIGHT fellow BASEDSHITS?

It's 1999, you're working for the Simpsons, and you heard that joke from somewhere, so you put it with all the other little jokes for the next episode, it's alright, the show is still decent and millions of people still enjoy watching it, and you get your pay, right? Little did you know that you accidentally unleashed the biggest cancer of Yea Forums, with a little number of literal retards posting the same shit over and over calling themselves based.

It's not even a shitpost, because even a shitpost requires creativity, it's simply shit, shit all over the fucking board, worse than baneposting, worse than fucking /pol/.

When will this big meme end?

Attached: 1549938635063.jpg (1920x2561, 2.64M)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
GUYS GUYS GUYS LISTEN TO MEEEEEEE
LOOOKKKK ATT MMMEEEEEE
SNEEED SNEDE SNED SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD!!!!
LOL GUYS LOOK MMEEEEMMMEEESSSS!!!!!! XXDXXDXDXDXDXXDXDDXXDXDXDXD
SNEED SNEED SNEED FEED AND SEED CHUCK FUCK AND SUCK SNEED FUCK SHUCK CHUCK FEED SNEED FEED SEED CHUCK SUCK SUCH SNEED FUCK
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH GUIZ GEETTTT ITTT????
MEEMEEMMEMEEEEESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
IIIIIII LLUUUUUVVVV MMEEEMMMEEESSS!!!!#
LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!! MEEMMMEESS!!!! XD! XD! SNEEED XD! BASED SNEED POSTER XDDDD!!! WOAH!! WAAAACCKKKYYY MOEEE!!! CRINGE!!!! XD XD XD XD!!!!
SNEEEED!
SNEEEEEEEED! S
SNEEED!
LOOK EVERYONE I POSTED IT AGAIN LOOK HOW FUNNY I AM SNEED XD HAHAHAHAHAHHSIFDH AERIFGBUSEFWHGUSAFEIRWEFU(IQGT@#IHH
r'eqwqhriefgheuworhpgrhiuwerh
eshkgfewhsiuthwo3
SNEEDD!!!
NE
EEN
DEEEEEE
!.
sneed

Attached: 1548479469894.jpg (1413x1188, 361K)

Fuck it, I might as well go ahead and say it.
I've been browsing Yea Forums since 2008. I started with Yea Forums, then eventually moved my way up to other boards. I guess it was kind of a way to escape my shitty boring life and post with people, have fun, and share memes on the internet.
I eventually moved on to Yea Forums as my home board. Threads were good. Sopranos, twin peaks game of thrones etc. People knew when to meme about things and when to let a meme die after a while. People weren't fucking toxic. They didn't act like manchildren and they didn't spam the board up with dead memes.
Sneed has gone out of fucking control today. It's not even that late right now but sneedposting has spread like fucking wildfire and there are barely any real discussions left. WHERE are the fucking mods? Why do they even get fucking paid if this board is basically a fucking toilet for Shrek and sneed memes? Where the fuck is the moderation?
I might need to find a new board like Yea Forums or even move to Reddit or infinitychan. Fuck, I don't know.
This place was like my fucking home. Might as well be honest here, im not really the most socially extroverted person. You guys were basically my best friends. Coming home from work, talking to you guys and having fun was the best. Quality posts that kept Yea Forums like Yea Forums and kept the redditor trash out.
You guys fucking ruined my home. Fucking ruined it with this shitposting garbage and now we don't get to talk about anything. It's fucking cringy and painful. I hope you're proud of yourself for shitting up some random fucking imageboard online. I really, really hope you are.
Anyway, unless this sneedposting stops or proper moderation eventually kicks in, im leaving this board. I just want every non-sneedposter to know that you guys are my family and im proud to post with you over the years.
Peace.

Attached: 40332166_269190933702510_1833048207496577024_o.jpg (1299x786, 170K)

The Jamie-Lee Curtis of the modern-age.

I can't speak for anyone else but it doesn't bother me one bit, I actually feel sorry for you guys because you're so angry at the world that you spend hours a day posting a stale, worn out meme.

It's not about going to Yea Forums or not going to Yea Forums either because you guys spam it in threads that aren't even remotely related to the simpsons so that's bullshit as well. You guys will come into any thread that people are having a nice time in and spam it in a desperate attempt to derail everyone else's good time. You're like a woman that stumbles into a bunch of men having a productive conversation and immediately makes it all about her. You're losers, but you get (you)s for your awful posts and that fuels your narcissism and gives you enough of a dopamine rush to do it again, and again, and again. Do we regret having fun threads? No, you didn't teach anyone here a lesson. You're just a pathetic neet saying a word again and again and chuckling to yourself stupidly like the genetic failure you are. That's hilarious that you think I'm mad, like you made some sort of difference in the world by derailing threads about a 20 year old show. I make 200k a year and I have a wife and a family and you will never, EVER be even a fraction of the man I am so you know what? You can have this one insignificant victory in life. Good for you.

You might want to think about something though, you could have earned a doctorate with all the time and energy you spent forcing this stupid fuck meme. Instead you sat in your basement, and you did this. This is what you did with the last four years of your life, and eventually you're going to wake up one day and your parents will be gone, and your safe space will be gone, and all the sneedposting in the world isn't going to save you from the reality check of being homeless and unemployable because you slowly went insane, posting the same joke over and over again in a dimly lit room. Wasting your life. It's sad really.

Attached: 1545255593511.jpg (1440x1289, 901K)

Seriously, this needs to stop. Nobody likes these stupid sneed memes. Everyone but you kids think they're fucking funny. Eventually, you'll look back and see how pathetic it really is. Do yourself a favor, and stop it. Seriously.

Fuck, I mean, wow it's a dirty joke in a show. Every show has dirty jokes like this stupid farmer bullshit. Everyone but you retards can see that. Do you know how obvious it is?

And also, why do you have to make everything (formerly), as if noone gets that. Now do yourself a favor and die. Dickheads.

Seriously, why do you guys bother? Everyone who is over 18 hates this stupid shit. Either stop it, or just fuck off. Do a sneed and sell seed elsewhere.
Furthermore, how inbred do you have to be to enjoy this. Or were you dropped on your head as kids? Really, it's so pathetic how much you prolong this dead meme. My god, it's insane. Either mix it up, or just stop.Really, it's so stupid. Like be original. You fucking drones.

Can you just stop? How many times do you post this bullshit? Useless kids. Can't even make a funny joke. Kill yourselves. Seriously.

Attached: 1543886005811.jpg (1280x720, 287K)

Do you seriously expect anyone to read all that shit?

>all this sneed posting
I genuinely can't stand sneed posting. I really can't. It's the most autistic, pointless thing a person could actually find "entertaining". The idea that you think it's hilarious wasting hours of your "life" trying to bait people into replying to your shitty half arsed posts speak numbers about how lonely and pathetic you must be to get entertained doing this

It probably seems counter productive for me to write this, because sneed posting genuinely makes me angry. It seems like it's near impossible to have a genuine discussion on The Simpsons on this board without some fuckwit chiming in to say something stupid like "sneed" or "formerly chuck's".

I know that this will probably get a bunch of you stupid cunts replying to me calling me the "autistic" one for actually speaking up, because I genuinely want to have a discussion about The Simpsons instead of being barraged with retarded responses that will no doubt have me reply to you about your stupid pointless comments.

Moderation is largely pointless because you all seem to use dynamic ips anyway so no matter what you'll continue your sneed posting like it's some normal part of your everyday life.

The fact that anyone ever calls you out on your bullshit and you try and defend it, or continue replying in a shit posting fashion is childish as fuck considering most of you on here are at least 18-30 years old.

Fuck all your sneed posting antics. Kill yourselves. You're not funny, or witty, or original, or entertaining. You're literally all rehashes of one another trying to be unique and funny, when you're all doing the same thing. Your pathetic "lives" while you sit here day in and day out sneed posting are being wasted away because you find it hilarious to get people worked up 24/7. It's like you cunts are addicted to sneed posting. Like you get a dopamine response from it or something.

Rant over cunts. Fuck off.

Attached: 1548818155316.png (1927x2717, 1000K)

Hold it

lurk more

I'm actually seriously annoyed by this. It isn't even the idea of banter; I'm used to that and Yea Forums makes it fun. It's you, this one Sneed shitposter who literally ALWAYS shits up Simpson's threads. You're like a broken record. Does this shit not get old to you? Are you mentally ill? Do you have some sort of obsession with me? Go the fuck away. Just fucking stop. It's irritating as fuck and makes me regret ever saying that.

>CHING CHONG PING PONG LE FUNY SNEED MEME HAHA SO FUNNY. FORMERLY CHUCKS XDDDD GET IT??? SUCK AND FUCK WOW EPIC! WHAT'S SIMPSONS LOL I JUST LIKE SHITPOSTING ABOUT SNEED LMAO CHING CHONG SEED & FEED

you guys are immature as fuck I don't know why I even come here anymore to be honest. It's always ">SNEED" or ">SEED & FEED LEL" or ">Formerly chucks >City slicker LMAO". Absolute fucking garbage

I don't think you know how pathetic you are, sitting in front of your computer typing up the same thing over and over again. Like did nothing click with you? "Maybe I'm wasting my life"? Are you completely stupid? Or are you mentally ill? You have to realize how fucking retarded you look. I imagine you're some fatass eating Doritos, giggling his fat heart to death and wanking to the idea of someone responding angrily to one of his "Sneed" posts. Your parents are probably so disappointed right about now. It's just so saddening to me. I feel nothing but pity for you. The Simpsons doesn't deserve to be tainted by your viewership.

Attached: 1550899840087.jpg (979x2006, 599K)

... have sex

cringe zoomer newfag

Fuck it, I might as well go ahead and say it.
I've been browsing Yea Forums since 2008. I started with Yea Forums, then eventually moved my way up to other boards. I guess it was kind of a way to escape my shitty boring life and post with people, have fun, and share memes on the internet.
I eventually moved on to Yea Forums as my home board. Threads were good. Sopranos, twin peaks game of thrones etc. People knew when to meme about things and when to let a meme die after a while. People weren't fucking toxic. They didn't act like manchildren and they didn't spam the board up with dead memes.
Sneed has gone out of fucking control today. It's not even that late right now but sneedposting has spread like fucking wildfire and there are barely any real discussions left. WHERE are the fucking mods? Why do they even get fucking paid if this board is basically a fucking toilet for Shrek and sneed memes? Where the fuck is the moderation?
I might need to find a new board like Yea Forums or even move to Reddit or infinitychan. Fuck, I don't know.
This place was like my fucking home. Might as well be honest here, im not really the most socially extroverted person. You guys were basically my best friends. Coming home from work, talking to you guys and having fun was the best. Quality posts that kept Yea Forums like Yea Forums and kept the redditor trash out.
You guys fucking ruined my home. Fucking ruined it with this shitposting garbage and now we don't get to talk about anything. It's fucking cringy and painful. I hope you're proud of yourself for shitting up some random fucking imageboard online. I really, really hope you are.
Anyway, unless this sneedposting stops or proper moderation eventually kicks in, im leaving this board. I just want every non-sneedposter to know that you guys are my family and im proud to post with you over the years.
Peace.

Attached: 1550895300142.png (235x235, 52K)

She's stil hot as hell, lego head cheesefeet was never attactive to begin with.

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Sneed so much, I had all the screencaps and memes
>I pray to Sneed every night before bed, thanking him for the feed and seed I've been given
>"Sneed is love" I say; "Sneed is life"
>Jannie hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Sneed
>I called him a redditor
>He bans me and sends me to go to r/Yea Forums
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's Sneed (formerly Chuck)
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "Look at the city slicker pulling up in his fancy German car."
>He grabs me with his powerful Sneeding hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Sneed
>He seed and feeds my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Sneed
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Sneed
>He roars in a mighty la-dee-da as he seeds my butt with his feed
>Jannie walks in
>Sneed looks him straight in the eyes and says "Well pardon us, Mr. Gucci Loafers."
>Sneed leaves through my window
>Sneed is love. Sneed is life.

Attached: 1550107810862.png (512x384, 301K)

>it is the year Sneed-thousand and sneedy (sneed replaced a majority of the numerical system)
>Simpsons threads have been long extinct due to the insatiable greed and bloodlust of sneed posters
>having nothing else to attack, they slowly went after every other thread on Yea Forums, but that wasn't enough. Soon they planted the sneeds of destruction across the entirety of Yea Forums
>this site was the only containment for the sneedposter, and with it having finally succumbed, the entire internet was next
>CNN, Fox News, the weather channel, youtube, google, microsoft, they were nothing but city slickers to the sneed
>soon they converted some of the most dangerous hackers of the sneed web (formerly dark web) to create new programs to advance the sneed-genda
>dubbed "sneedware" no computer was safe from it, as it initially came from an email attachment for fancy german cars and park avenue manicures, and who could resist such a thing?
>the world soon surrendered, and sneed was crowned emperor of Sneedonia (formerly Earth)

Attached: 1543821921008.png (373x245, 46K)

HERES YOUR (SNEED)

Attached: SNEED AND FEED.gif (1100x450, 326K)

someone is lying here

Attached: image-m.jpg (634x670, 72K)

those tits + bottom face/cosmetic surgery could've sold captain marvel for the majority of people, even with her flat ass. too bad they put her on screen with no tits/ass + big face
>inb4 save hex

Attached: brie larson fixed.png (970x1092, 1M)

Fuck that SJW whore

Midnight
I load up Yea Forums, ain't no janny in sight
I used to lurk, but now that shit don't feel right
I'm gonna make some threads tonight
So long
The janny made me wait for three days, so long
You make it hard for posts like mine to go on
But I know I can win this fight, oh
If you fuck it, yeah
You can suck it, oh, oh, oh
If you feed it, ooh
We can seed it, oh
If you want it
You can post it
Now sneedpost
Janny sleepin'
We gon' find you
Gon' catch you SNEETHIN' (oh)
Now sneedpost
Janny sleepin'
Now don't you close your eyes
Too late
You wanna kill this meme, but now it's too late
My latest OC filling you with pure hate
Replying based and cringe tonight
If you fuck it, oh
You can suck it (you can have it)
If you seed it (you better believe in something)
We can feed it, oh
If you want it
You can post it, ah!
But sneedpost (sneedpost)
Janny sleepin' (he be sleepin')
We gon' find you (we gon' find you)
Gon' catch you SNEETHIN' (gon' catch you SNEETHIN', put your hands up on me)
Now sneedpost
Janny sleepin'
But sneedpost (ooh, ah)
Janny sleepin'
We gon' find you (we gon' find you)
Gon' catch you SNEETHIN' (gon' catch you, gon' catch you, ooh)
Now sneedpost
Janny sleepin'
How'd it get so cancerous?
Oh, how'd it get so cancerous?
Oh, oh, how'd it get, how'd it get
But sneedpost
But sneedpost

Attached: 1537743003580_formerly_1537743003579.jpg (640x480, 86K)

>I've been browsing Yea Forums since 2008

Stopped reading, looks like you're the newfag kid. I bet you never even raided anything.

GIRUGAMESH

that ain't natty that's literal ottermode

its pasta you retard

The name's Janny. Lyle Janny.
And I come before you good posters tonight with a meme.
Probably the greatest-- Ah, it's not for you.
It's more of a Reddit meme.
Now wait just a minute.
We're twice as smart as the people of Reddit.
Just tell us your meme, and we'll force it!
All right.
I tell you what I'll do.
I'll show you my meme!
I give you the Yea Forums Feed & Seed!- [All Gasping] I've sold memes to Ebaumsworld, 9gag, and ifunny and by gum, it put them on the map!
Well, sir, there's nothing on earth
Like a genuine, bona fide
Fucked & sucked, Sneed-owned feed & seed
What'd I say?
Feed & Seed
What's it called?
Feed & Seed
That's right! Feed & Seed
Feed & Seed
Feed & Seed
Feed & Seed
I hear that meme's for underage
It requires wisdom like a sage
Is there a chance to attract Mouse NEETs?
Not on your life, DC Pajeet
What about us brain-dead plebs?
You can post it in GOT threads
Were you sent here by Shareblue?
Relax, goy, I'm one of you
The mods gave me a 3-day ban
Reset your router, my big man
I swear it's Yea Forums's only choice
Throw up your hands and raise your voice
Feed & Seed
What's it called?
Feed & Seed
Once again
Feed & Seed
But comfy Simpsons threads will be broken
Sorry, Mods, the hive mind's spoken
Feed & Seed!
Feed & Seed!
Feed & Seed!
Feed & Seed!
Formerl--(Annoyed Grunt)

But I'm tired of pasta

Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To have authority over someone on an autistic containment board
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?
Yo
His rolls are sweaty, wallet's thin, belly's heavy
There's sneedposts on page zero already, hot pockets ready
He's SNEETHING, but on the surface he looks fat and sweaty
He'll prune threads, but he keeps on forgetting
To scroll down, you open Yea Forums and the sneedposts just don't slow down
He startin' to frown, but the tears just won't come out
Janny's chokin' now, anons all jokin' now
The ban's run out, times up, over, blaow!
Snap back to reality, teeth all got cavities
Oh, there goes janny, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't get cucked that easy? No
He won't have it, he knows his whole life is a joke
It don't matter, he's broke, he's so sad, but he copes
He's so fracked and he knows, when he goes back to his mobile phone
That's when its back to that tab again yo, his whole fantasy
4plebs gonna capture this moment, he knows he's not fast enough
You better lose yourself in the sneedposts, the kino
You own it, you better never let 'em post
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to cull
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime...

Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To have authority over someone on an autistic containment board
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?
Yo
His rolls are sweaty, wallet's thin, belly's heavy
There's sneedposts on page zero already, hot pockets ready
He's SNEETHING, but on the surface he looks fat and sweaty
He'll prune threads, but he keeps on forgetting
To scroll down, you open Yea Forums and the sneedposts just don't slow down
He startin' to frown, but the tears just won't come out
Janny's chokin' now, anons all jokin' now
The ban's run out, times up, over, blaow!
Snap back to reality, teeth all got cavities
Oh, there goes janny, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't get cucked that easy? No
He won't have it, he knows his whole life is a

Attached: 1545932648733.jpg (800x1160, 494K)

and i'm tired of your capeshit threads

I'm actually seriously annoyed by this. It isn't even the idea of banter; I'm used to that and Yea Forums makes it fun. It's you, this one Sneed shitposter who literally ALWAYS shits up Simpson's threads. You're like a broken record. Does this shit not get old to you? Are you mentally ill? Do you have some sort of obsession with me? Go the fuck away. Just fucking stop. It's irritating as fuck and makes me regret ever saying that.

>CHING CHONG PING PONG LE FUNY SNEED MEME HAHA SO FUNNY. FORMERLY CHUCKS XDDDD GET IT??? SUCK AND FUCK WOW EPIC! WHAT'S SIMPSONS LOL I JUST LIKE SHITPOSTING ABOUT SNEED LMAO CHING CHONG SEED & FEED

you guys are immature as fuck I don't know why I even come here anymore to be honest. It's always ">SNEED" or ">SEED & FEED LEL" or ">Formerly chucks >City slicker LMAO". Absolute fucking garbage

I don't think you know how pathetic you are, sitting in front of your computer typing up the same thing over and over again. Like did nothing click with you? "Maybe I'm wasting my life"? Are you completely stupid? Or are you mentally ill? You have to realize how fucking retarded you look. I imagine you're some fatass eating Doritos, giggling his fat heart to death and wanking to the idea of someone responding angrily to one of his "Sneed" posts. Your parents are probably so disappointed right about now. It's just so saddening to me. I feel nothing but pity for you. The Simpsons doesn't deserve to be tainted by your viewership.

Attached: 1550151636121.jpg (2188x3058, 1.75M)

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Sneed thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Yea Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Sneed's Feed and Seed, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Yea Forums posting about a Simpsons joke. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Sneedfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FUCKS AND SUCKS FUCKS AND SUCKS FUCKS AND SUCKS." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Attached: 1543139017614.jpg (739x589, 390K)

ONE LIFE
ONE LOVE
ONE CHANCE
1XBET

look this little girls

Attached: Even the ass did not even!.jpg (250x187, 5K)

This bitch is pretty as fuck, getting wholesome mommy vibes here.

CHUCKED AND SNUCKED

tranny

perfect woman.

too small

If 99% of the people here tried to do those lunges Brie was doing with the barbell they would crumple to the ground before they completed one.

>woman

She's married to Justin Timberlake. She doesn't have to work anymore. She does low profile straight to dvd movies, now, which is not a bad case for most actors.

Imagine Jessica Biel in that scene

Attached: 1552494390819.jpg (531x800, 100K)

Attached: sneedoscope.jpg (1200x1200, 119K)

t. discord tranny

hispanic nigger

samefagging is pathetic

Attached: 353435626233.jpg (733x628, 255K)

dude, enji night has an insane body, her hips are top 0.1%