Jim Norton: “Bohemian Rhapsody is a movie for stupid people”

Is he correct?

Attached: 9836A9E6-0337-4295-A06D-F8AE97402EE2.jpg (640x555, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/kqUyuDR.gif
youtu.be/VQ1U8lnhXAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

he would know.

If Queen never existed and this movie came out, it would be universally agreed that its fucking horrendous. So yes, its a movie for uncritical people who just like it because its Queen.

I haven't seen the movie, I don't know who he is but I agree because it's a movie about an overrated faggot singer that got famous recently because he died of AIDS
>but he was a good singer/band/songwriter in his day
In my opinion Queen are overrated, Bohemian rhapsody is kitsch
But the obsession of hypocrites recently with him is because he was a fag and aids, not because of his songs
Same with Turing, one of the greatest mathematicians that ever lived, yet people know him only because he was a fag, which I find disrespectful
So yes, it's a movie for stupid brainwashed hypocrites

Jim is a massive faggot that tries to look human

>Jim Norton
i don't listen to manlets

It's for boomers man.
The guy does a ridiculous caricature of Freddy though, it's fucking weird and way over the top and they overdid it with the jaw and overbite and shit. (did he have cotton balls in his mouth throughout?)
My parents liked it but I'd say only because it features most of the hits.

Attached: 101298765435.jpg (971x1046, 74K)

Stfu mercury you fat gay fuck

literally who

blow me, no wait dont blow me Norton you gay fag
i.imgur.com/kqUyuDR.gif

Leave it to hollywood to portray a simple gay man as a flaming prancing faggot, all that was missing was feathered dildos lurking from his ass.

Jim Norton is a study in mediocrity wrapped in disastrous homeliness.

is this real?

yes

Attached: 103895734.jpg (1603x1039, 78K)

Yes, because it's a stupid movie. Stupid because it's loaded with factual inaccuracies. If you're watching it as a biopic, you're stupid. If you're watching it just for the band performances, you're still stupid, because you could see a Queen tribute band and get a much better experience.

Pretty sure people were obsessed with Queen before they found out Mercury was gay

>freddie mercury
>got famous recently
Zoomer detected.

See

Watching the Live-Aid recreation was so fucking weird. It's like a mixture of uncanny valley, mixed with the utter pointlessness of it. Nothing would have been lost if they had just cut to the actual footage, and countless man hours might have been spent doing something else. There are pages and pages to be written about the metaphysical aspect of this recreation of events which were themselves already staged and captured as a visual spectacle.

>got famous recently

Attached: 1552084043669.jpg (475x357, 41K)

Are you dense or pretending?
Fans of Queen listen to the songs and don't need no stinking movie
Movie is made for anti-art brainwashed faggots who learned for Queen through pop-cultule osmosis and care only about the faggotry and aids

What does that post have to do about the quality of the movie? You said FM only got famous recently which is factually wrong, he's been incredibly famous for years.

>if the subject of a biopic never existed, the biopic would be bad

fpbp

youtu.be/VQ1U8lnhXAY

13 years ago, Queen was universally loved by Yea Forums. When you compare the site from then to now, and its content, you can really see a difference. Gone are the days of real OC and effort. Nowadays, everything is a Pepe or Wojak edit, which is ironic considering one of the initial reason this place hated reddit was because of the endless Rage Face edits and overall lack of originality. Makes one wonder if all those kids that were on reddit then making those endless edits are the ones that "grew up" and "graduated" to Yea Forums now and are just doing the same. Regardless, there's something poetic in the way this site turned into what it hated.

I don't know about that but

>Biopic with the subjects and subjects best friends and business partners are producers and consultants

Fucking lol at anyone that believes this idealized version of events.

It's a movie for dads to remember the good old days.

Go back to Yea Forums, faggot.

He's a Freddie guy.

Attached: CIA.jpg (615x409, 37K)

No one has said they don't like Queen, they're saying the only reason people like a mediocre movie is because it features the music of Queen.

>Nothing would have been lost if they had just cut to the actual footage

Sheckles would be lost. They don't own the rights to the footage. That would be LiveAid and I Hate Mondays Bobby Geldof.

lol

Seriously the reference May being a Rocket Scientist a half-dozen times. Big-headed twat.

For you

Why did the Deacon appear out of thin air? Was he the real chosen one?

I kind of always hated Queen, even in the days of Wayne's World. I remember Freddie dying and never having heard of them before and MTV playing LiveAid all day and thinking how cheesy it was but how into it the British people were.

I was a bit disappointed to learn later they don't just have a bunch of interactive clap alongs at Wembley stadium and it is rarely used for concerts.

>Ah, I remember the good old days of being present at every major part of Freddy Mercury's life

You know what I meant you faggot.

Someone explain to me how this won any awards and was nominated for just about everyone? It was a less deserving best picture nom than Black Panther even. All this while the director embattled by serious allegations and condemned by everybody. It just makes no sense at all to me why this movie is pushed so hard.
What an absolute piece of shit

Different user but, No, I don't
Dads listened to Queen despite Mercury being a fag
Hell, I bet most dads didn't even know he was a fag
And most sane people listen to Queen despite Freddie being a fag because his faggotry has no effect on his music
Why do you zoomer fags have to make it all about stuffing dicks into your poopchute? It's pathetic and hypocritical and disrespectful to Mercury and everyone else
Fuck this stupid gay movie

Because faggots and aids and brave shit pushers
Music? Art? What's that? It's all about the message and politics these days
Fucking faggots

>that got famous recently because he died of AIDS
Literal zoomer

Queen has been the favorite of 9g*g and r*dd*t for years, at least a decade.

>being this dense
The only reason this movie got promoted and awarded is because it's about a fag that died from age
The zoomers and critics don't care about his songs, like they don't care about Turing's theorems and research
They care only because they were fags
It's sickening, you are literally munching on an aids ridden corpse

>Fucking lol at anyone that believes this idealized version of events.
It was super obvious that it was gonna be a fake happy-go-lucky story when Sasha Baron Cohen jumped ship because the band didn't want the reality to be shown.

Attached: 101298765446.jpg (1603x1039, 129K)

Everyone I know who watched this movie is demonstrably smarter than anyone posting in this thread.

This thread only got stupid when you started posting though.

What didn't click in that film was the gay hanger-on who comes onto him early. It also ignored the glam rock part of his career, also no actual gay sex, spas and risky behavior (Drugs/sex), it was fucking PC. And ultimately there was almost as much hetero shit at the start to dampen the gay shit in the end. Malik did okay but there were some fucking cliche lines: "We would never forgive ourselves if we didn't do it (regarding liveaid)"

Also, the band is shown as a affable, goody too shoes with an overabundance of talent. Most of them were up their own asses because of it.

but it has some good music, so it's fine

biopics are oscarbait

Nigger what the fuck are you rambling on about?
All I was implying is that Bohemian Rhapsody is dadcore, much like Mission Impossible and other dad action flicks.

20 minutes of the film is the cast lipsynching Queen's Live Aid performance. 20 minutes reenacting something that has been widely available online for years.
Yes it takes a special kind of stupid to watch this.

Norton never said that. Sam's the one who thinks Rhapsody is shite. And he's right, the little bridge troll.

Eh. Bohemian Rhapsody is a pretty good film. One of the better movies of last year. Don't really get the hate it's recently getting.

He died of AIDS...not age, you dunce. Proofread mother fucker.

IIRC that was why Sasha Baron Cohen left the project, the surviving members of Queen would not allow any of the risky shit.

My only problem with the movie is that they tried to portray Freddie as some flaming faggot.
He was a bisexual man who liked to fuck women and skinny twinks, not a fucking faggot freak like the ones you see in the news nowadays.

Attached: 1552660919162.png (427x376, 127K)

It took so many posts until somebody who actually watched the video commented.

I wanted to see Bohemian Rhapsody, but the horrible editing and its alleged fluffpiece-like nature make me not want to watch.

>famous recently
Zoom zoom

>portrays homosexual lifestyles as shameful and destructive, making mercury miserable most his life
movie was incredibly based, too bad it was mediocre though