His smile and optimism - gone

His smile and optimism - gone

Attached: 98A85EC1-EC3F-44C5-90E5-95DD1CBBAC23.jpg (2546x3000, 855K)

BARRELS LOL

we haven’t had something good to spam in a while

White Terrorism. I'm 100x more scared of people who look like the piece of shit who committed today's attack than I ever will be of any Muslim

what a fucking nigger

Good. Fuck him.

Move to a Muslim country then. Problem solved.

>lazy eye
>Dumbo ears
>oddly shaped weird looking chin
>bad teeth

reminder, antifa kills more people an hour than this guy did in a day. look up the facts

Damn theres a lot of trannies here now.

Attached: C76DKmMX0AACJP6.jpg (1136x640, 96K)

Maybe I should. At least then I won't have to deal with /pol/tards like you committing constant terrorist attacks.

Cant believe Pewdiepie orchestrated this whole thing. Was he a supervillain all along?

You should move to a non-white country then, problem solved.

antifa *tries* to kill more people
They're just really inefficient.

You understand that you are a part of the problem right? They don’t go on a killing spree just for laughs you idiot. People like him and Breivik are symptoms of a disease not the disease itself

>t. nazi

He's already condemned the shooter and tried to distance himself from him. All he has to do tomorrow is post a heartfelt video condemning gun violence and racism, and use this to his advantage to earn even more subscribers. You just sit tight and wait for it. It's coming.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

im going to subscribe to him, cant risk a repeat attack

Have sex

can't wait until an incident on the other end of the world is used to marginalize the crimes of muslims in my country

Lets look at the actual number of white terror attacks against muslim communities vs muslim terror attacks against white communities. See who is more violent

You should, I hope you have a nice life over there.
Though lets be real, you're never going, because you're full of shit.

>implying he wasn’t already hated by sjw and libtards
They will use what happened to bury him

Damn you Yea Forums, you made me look it up
Unirinonically though, why the media try to portray Felix as responsible?