One month till premier

>one month till premier
>two trailers
>zero plot details
They are very confident about their flick aren’t they?

Attached: 806BDBD2-8702-4741-B3F3-7A7AEFE32F31.jpg (810x1200, 308K)

They were confident about captain marvel. /thread

We had a 3 hour multi billion dollar movie that was a trailer for this

it's going to be just as dull as the first one, but it'll end by setting up the next gen of Disney cash milkers

No they weren't. That's why they made it a propaganda piece and made massive attempts to make it a "them vs us" basis to draw controversy. I didn't go a single fucking day without hearing about it somewhere only based on the outrage they falsely claimed over and over about "STWONG FEMALE HEEWOS".

Reminder that Marvel displayed textbook misogynoir by including the names of Johansson/Gillan/Larson and Cheadle but not Danai Gurira

This
They ain’t getting a penny from me

We've had 10 years of feature-length trailers for this movie user.

What? Didn't the last just come out? What's going on.

It will make 2 billion

I'm gonna go see it to tie off all the Marvel stuff I've seen since Iron Man I when I was a kid.
I've got no interest in what comes after.
>Mysogynoir
The fuck is that.

Attached: 1552380422244.png (495x433, 19K)

I WILL NOT PERFORM THE EMOTIONAL LABOUR REQUIRED TO EXPLAIN THE UNIQUE SUFFERING OF THE BLACK WOMAN TO YOU. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

And all of you are playing right into it.

Good morning

Do you guys reckon you gonna cry during the film? Cause I saw the very first iron man back in 2008 as a child and I think Tony’s death alone will fuck me up big time

Attached: 8148DC4B-6005-41EA-8C89-78AC5C98E8A9.jpg (1920x800, 89K)

Have an upboat good xir.

My dad used to be a black woman in the 50's in apartheid Antarctica, so I empathise with the suffering of the black woman.

I may be a disgusting white male, but I work to be a good ally in today's fascist world.

Attached: hero.jpg (480x360, 41K)

There are two cuts depending on how Captain Marvel performs, they are at least waiting for this weekends results to decide with which one to go

How do you know this?

My dad works at Marvel.

For reals?

tfw cant wait for the inevitable webms of the absolute SHITE cgi

Attached: 1552116648860.gif (600x400, 534K)