OH NO! PLEASE NO!

OH NO! PLEASE NO!

Th-they said it wasn't going to break even! They said it was definitely a flop!

H...how could we lose? We... we were the bad guys all along?

Attached: 1bill.jpg (617x535, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2019/03/14/captain-marvel-on-track-to-fly-past-1-billion-at-worldwide-box-office/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"ON TRACK TO" ROCKET!! PAST 12 BILLION

>SAYS #28
OH NO NONONONO

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF DISNEY SHILLS

Attached: shrekd.png (692x196, 17K)

Not an argument.

>i write about films, especially superhero films and hollywood
this person earns a living but i am left to die

Cope

I'd love to see what you look like.

well, I'll have to get married first!

Fuck childlongs

Damn. I think I broke Yea Forums. Their programming has entered a loop.

It's like playing GTA with the infinite money cheat on

Attached: 1552410753492.jpg (400x400, 23K)

*crunch crunch*

Attached: A1ASFkYtZ6L._SL1500_.jpg (1211x1500, 429K)

Can you pls link me the original 'have sex' thread?

Reminder that every single Goobergater claimed the movie would barely break even or lose money and it's going to make $500 million in pure 100% profit in the end. Incel alt right manbaby misogynists will NEVER recover from this.

Gee Bill, two skeletons?

Sneed

WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO 3 BILLION GURLS!!!

Attached: 1507680295901.jpg (539x528, 17K)

Where is the month? Where is the day? Where is the year?

Kys you transexual retarded muslim midget.

Anyone else get bingo on this post?

Yea Forums BTFO

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2019/03/14/captain-marvel-on-track-to-fly-past-1-billion-at-worldwide-box-office/

Kiss the ring, incel.

/pol/cels actually thought this would flop.

Attached: 1549918097776.jpg (634x336, 39K)

Why would you celebrate this?

Attached: 158235358262.png (1071x793, 674K)

Clearly they have a higher estimation of humanity than it deserves.

>Here's my proof of ghost screenings: A picture of a completely full theater!

>FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU CHINA IS VERY HONORABLE AND PROUD

To pwn teh incels.

>REEEEEEEEE WHY WON'T HE BELIEVE MY CLAIMS WITH NO PROOF

>CHING PANG DU PONG

I know no one personally or through 2nd hand accounts who have watched Captain Marvel. While I won't deny that people are obviously watching it, I find its "success" absolutely suspicious especially considering what critics have said.

If they reduce her roll in end game we will know for sure they paid for their own movie to look good. they are terrified of the solo effect.

Attached: seven-18.jpg (600x364, 48K)

Well firstly, you're on Yea Forums. That insult has no power here since everyone here qualifies. Second, this is Ron Perlman hand-pissing level nonsense to celebrate. In the end, you're still cheerleading for Disney, and nothing gets lower.

HEY LIL DONNY, I SHIT IN MY WATER HEATER AND NOW ONLY SHIT WATER COMES OUT OF MY FAUCET. I WASH MY HANDS WITH MY OWN SHIT DONNY, HOW DO YA LIKE THAT HAHAHA

They literally just put out a trailer for Endgame heavily featuring her and she's huge on the official poster.

Being against incels != being for Disney. Learn the difference sweetie. This "if you're not for us, you're for our enemy" /pol/ shit has no power here. Because we're not a bunch of third worlders being paid to shill for a party or politician.

LMAO EVERY TIME

Attached: 1552350965184.png (700x700, 618K)

Makes me curious for CM2's fallout, that's for sure.

Not. An. Argument.

Wow, an article from a money laundry scandal from 2016. You a pathetic manchild

>Being against incels != being for Disney. Learn the difference sweetie.
There is none, and you're not fooling anyone by saying you aren't a mouse nut clinger with your choice in verbiage.

Wasn't even talking to you Stefan and I wasn't a part of whatever retarded argument you're confusingly thinking I was a part of. Go back to your turtle wax.

My name is not Stefan. I'm talking directly to you.

But it's a know fact the only thing worse than be an incel is to be a mouse shill.

It's their go to word as instructed by their 50 cent supervisor. They have a list of replies that they copy paste.

>sweetie
Just need "have sex" and I'll have the whole set.

remember the 6billion (((in profit)))

Attached: 1547546296123.png (240x221, 77K)

Love how it's the incels that spam that phrase and they realized it's such a bad look for them that they're trying to say "No, it's the Marvel shills that post it!" Yeah okay incel.

i just don't understand

t. huang dong

Ya keep trying ti high horse this, but ya keep getting deeper and deeper into a hole.

Nuclear levels of cope

>I merely smiled at an asgardian god and he told me he liked me. To live life as a woman is to live life on the defense.

>Missing the joke this badly
Oof

Only the Marvel shills and Mouse cum guzzlers think getting laid magically changes someone's worldview. Putting it on a pedestal like that is ironically enough a pretty virgin like tendency.

Depends on the word of mouth and what other films it has as competition. It doesn't deserve a Billion Dollars, but then again few films do, and if it's target demographic, females, suddenly dries up because some new Netflix Soap Opera drops, then it won't get it.

Regardless, it already passed 750 million. It's turned a profit.

they're all dead you idiot

>tfw just like Black Panther, they over play their hand and it loses all effect.
Keep failing.

Attached: 030.png (497x465, 119K)

Yep. The incels have lost this one.

Moar buzzwords pls, I almost have bingo.

>that 30 year old boomer who plays bingo

>boomer
Damn, I didn't expect you to just give me that bingo so easily. Bingo slut.

>slut.
THAT'S MONOPOLY!

I WIN!

>slut
>holding onto money
Nuh uh, you blew it on drugs >:|

>h-how could this happen, I gave it one star on RT!

I thought the movie fell 70%?

Is Disney going to keep buying out tickets til it makes a billion?

I, too, believe bullshit claims just because propagandists from /pol/ told me to.

One billion is the benchmark for a huge block buster not failing these days. Come back once it passes 1.5 billion

Disney buttplugs come in different sizes right?

Cope harder.

All hail our fungus queen

Incels absolutely BTFO
There's no coming back from this

>*moves goalposts*

You tell us, you appear to be the one with severe asspain at the moment

Dropped 72% then briefly rose.

Attached: 8AA2B568-A6BA-456A-96B8-149755560C24.png (868x453, 39K)

IT DID, THEN A 40% DROP YESTERDAY

ITS ALREADY DOWN TO THE SINGLE DIGITS, 8MIL AND DROPPING

BUT THE REAL DROP IS COMING THIS WEEKEND, JUST WATCH :^)

Attached: 28lmao.png (172x42, 1K)

Disney will buy enough Tickets to guarantee a billion, user.

One and a half billion is the benchmark for a huge block buster not failing these days. Come back once it passes 2 billion

How the fuck do they get a billion from this?

We’re see. It could go either way. Word of mouth could kill it (even Screen Junkies and Jay from Red Letter Media shat on it) or it could do a lot better since it is the weekend and people will watch anything at the theater.

I could see a 35% rise.

That doesn't really answer my question.

If I knew I wouldn't be asking you fine mouse merchants.

Buying theaters and forcing the media to shill for them.

Attached: 21A2B722-1FB8-45D2-BE4F-0C6E63565D94.png (1440x2880, 701K)

>Jay from Red Letter Media shat on it
Meanwhile Mike loved it and he's always been the more popular of the duo.

I don’t think it’s been released everywhere. I think Japan still hasn’t seen it. And it does have the Marvel Studios brand on it which will give it star power.

>i-it's gonna drop g-guys! a-any time n-now
C O P E

Attached: 1470352686489.jpg (291x344, 15K)

Gonna be huge in Japan. Japan loves the waifus.

IT ALREADY DROPPED

ITS GONNA DROP EVEN MORE :^)

Attached: 1552261882175.jpg (513x487, 65K)

Japan also loves Marvel

lmao you know how desperate people have gotten when they have to turn to bullshit statistics like PER DAY PERCENTAGE DROPS

a metric literally never used as any kind of measure, ever

JAPAN IS A SMALL MARKET AND THE STUDIO ONLY GETS A LOW FRACTION OF FOREIGN RECEIPTS

>loved
Did you watch a different video? That was a pretty solid 'meh' on his part.

Mike isn't a very emotional dude. That's his way of saying "I loved it."

JAY LITERALLY CALLED BRIE LARSON A DINGBAT LMAO

WAIT TILL THE REAL CAPTAIN MARVEL RELEASES, EARLY SCREENINGS NO EMBARGO, ALL POSITIVE REVIEWS

Attached: 1551924032982.gif (947x647, 608K)

I think Domestically that CM could have trouble from US snatching the spotlight. But Japan could be huge for CM.

>So Jay what did you think of Captain Marvel?
>I thought it was a huge piece of shit. I'm so tired of Brie Larson.
>Really? I thought it was pretty good. Brie Larson feels like a classic Hollywood actress.
>Well, I didn't HATE it...

>Yea Forums wrong once again

:)

It's like they say, "Yea Forums and /pol/ are always wrong."

It dropped 41.4% on wednesday
comparatively to other March releases
>Beauty and the Beast: 35.5%
>BvS: 33.5%
>The Hunger Games: 22.2%

newfag detected.

I think it's the biggest wednesday drop for a MCU movie too

Well, one good thing about all these Captain Marvel threads is that I've finally found out what's wrong with my feet.

The oppression of the CIS will never return

Attached: DC83EE51-516F-47DA-A7C3-CE931C24B6F1.jpg (960x540, 59K)

>the villains in the PT were literally the CIS
How did people not see the ST coming?

OHNONONONO AHAHAHAHA

Attached: dcucks.jpg (1148x224, 43K)

NO! SHAZAM WAS SUPPOSED TO BEAT CAPTAIN MARVEL! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!

Attached: Eat the disk.jpg (1024x718, 479K)

>SHAZAM WAS SUPPOSED TO BEAT CAPTAIN MARVEL!
The delusional thinking of DCucks

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-112903_Chrome.jpg (1079x1249, 530K)

just like last time?

Attached: AQUAMAN SUCCESSS.png (1230x1080, 1.09M)

>THEN A 40% DROP YESTERDAY
Source? Or are you the kind of retard who doesn't know the days of the week?

>That insult has no power here
Then why does it rile people up so much? Call them by their name and incels are a fucking (You) factory that never goes on break.

You first

Attached: 1547061866658.jpg (805x659, 150K)

No, not like last time fucktard. You would have to be the dumbest motherfucker on the planet to think that A) It will make a Billion and B) It will beat Captain Marvel who will DEFINITELY make a billion.

It's having trouble beating fucking PET SEMATARY

Wow you are embarrassing

Again

Sexism is cured!!!!
Until the next female superhero we want to shill.

Explain this Disney shills, without using the words cope, incel or sweetie

what the actual fuck is up with these threads?

Explain a random post on the internet from some anonymous guy who claims it totally really happened?

she killed a lot of living beings exploding those ships

Oh no guys another huge drop in China! At this rate it will probably only barely beat Aquaman

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-084044_Chrome.jpg (1078x879, 446K)

It isn't even out yet, what are either of you smoking?

it wont beat Aquaman. It's projected to make little more than 150mi

Doesn't have to be out dumbass

Worldwide genius

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-100314_Chrome.jpg (1079x1175, 562K)

DODGED ALL THE AUTOATTACKS

>we

Attached: 1422907788002.png (334x393, 134K)

GTFO

ARE THE CHAMPIONS

MY FRIEND

You are not welcome here anymore

Attached: 1516456105657.jpg (259x194, 13K)

>less than Shrek 2

Attached: it's all orgre - shrek.jpg (1024x1022, 344K)

it also won't beat Aquaman Worldwide. Only in North America

Hope it drops more than Black Panther

whoever wrote this doesn't understand projections

they released worldwide opening weekend, the "normal" projections are all wrong. This movie is going to struggle to post $250 domestically, which will be the sharpest fall off of any MCU film from opening weekend to final posting, by a long way

fun fact: Captain Marvel and Black Panther are the ONLY MCU movies to make back their production cost from domestic opening weekend sales, really makes you think

But didn't Disney buy 75% of the tickets themselves? Meaning the actual profit is much more dire than what we've been told.

Why the fuck is this board so goddamn obsessed with ticket sales of a fucking movie anyway? It's like the most pathetically pedantic shit I've ever seen.

Simple. They're lying. The "empty" theaters things has been shilled on Yea Forums for over a week now. It's not crazy that one of us would start trying to legitimize it by lying on other websites. Part of /pol/s repertoire is to make posts on social media and use it as evidence for their bullshit said on Yea Forums. Some desperate virgin (you forgot to include that lol) start getting extreme as soon as it gets near $1B. I expect a theater shooting by the end of the month desu.

>they released worldwide opening weekend
You mean like just about every other movie does?

>Only the Marvel shills and Mouse cum guzzlers think getting laid magically changes someone's worldview.
Is this your first day on this site or do you genuinely believe Yea Forums hasn't always used virginity as an insult, especially now with the term incel being used in every board?

Subtle. Nice try, mouse shill. Fuck off and run into a rope.

>WINNIE THE POOH

>complains about people being obsessed with ticket sales
>spouts "muh bought tickets" conspiracy
Amazingly transparent concern trolling.

It's still not a good movie.

Run into a COPE

incels btfo'd long live feminism!

Attached: 00000000000.png (220x220, 71K)

>Only the Marvel shills and Mouse cum guzzlers think getting laid magically changes someone's worldview.
In defence of this view, I think you legitimately can't enjoy a film like the wolf of wall street if you're a neet shut-in. You simply don't have the life experience to understand the point the film's making

>You mean like just about every other movie does?
[citation needed] releasing worldwide on a single day is a bad idea

You can keep saying it but it won't make it true

Just like saying Alita is a success won't get it a sequel

Attached: 20190315_102317.jpg (2896x2896, 620K)

>yet another super hero movie

sigh

What happened incels, I thought you said it was doomed?

Attached: UN laughing at stupid comments.png (423x363, 273K)

Just about every movie gets a day and date worldwide release

For example Shazam has one as does Endgame and Star Wars will probably have one too

While he is an idiot I can see them pulling a Pacific Rim and lowering the budget for a sequel.

> can't explain something
> name drops /pol/ nonstop
yikes

>CinemaScore

no, most movies are "rolled out" and start domestically

from infinity war:
>It was released in most countries worldwide, including the United States, on April 27, 2018
>The Chinese release of the film, which opened on May 11, 2018

You mean the movie that won multiple Academy Awards?

Relax, he's on our side.

It's not because of the insult itself, but who it was manufactured and fabricated by. Anyone using it is pretty much screaming "I can't stop sucking corporate neo-liberal cock through the HuffPo hose," and I think that pisses people off the most about it.

And it will recover half of this money and will not pay 1 billion in taxes
Only in America

Attached: 18d5cfaa6df165a3455f620e_rw_600.jpg (520x617, 90K)

Ah, so you're just a triggered /pol/tard incel.

Yea Forums always has used virginity as an insult, what it hasn't done is cling to an insult mass fabbed by SanFran "culture" experts in dying progressive online outlets. Nor has anyone on Yea Forums ever seriously bought the idea that fucking something is going to completely change someone's viewpoint on completely irrelevant shit.

So far it's at 550. Second weekend will be a dramatic drop. Where in the world it's gonna make the 450m needed?

How is it heavily featuring her when she only shows up in the final scene in which she doesn't have any lines and is just standing there being approved of by a veteran cast member

And that bald chick from Black Panther is on the fucking poster too so congrats, Brie as relevant as her

I said simmer down, incel.

>TITLE TO CATCH YOU ATTENTION AHHH
>UNRELATED PIC
>NO ACTUAL INFORMATIONAL SUBSTANCE
You're worst than buzzfeed

I don't think he's gonna vote for the democrats to prove you wrong no matter how much you insult him, so I don't see the need to continue. I mean, wasn't that the point of your insult?

And you're a limpwristed commie puke going to bat for a giant corporate mess that hates you because it lets you cram as many buzzwords into as many awkward posts like this one and feel good about it. It can go back and forth all day, user, maybe try to read or understand the point next time.

I don’t see how it’s getting past 1 billion. It’s at 550 or so now and the majority of people who really wanted to see it probably have already. 700-750 looks like the best case scenario to me

You know I'm right, which is why this post you just made looks the way it does.

Who do you think you're fooling, incel?

It was enjoyable, but formulaic. It felt like just another Marvel movie and was missing some sort of X-Factor to really set it apart.

Attached: umvc3-vita-3-600x337.jpg (600x337, 68K)

They expect a 300m second weekend, sounds weird.

that would be 200m
it's doable

>100%
100% what?

2nd weekend is the end of everything. 200m would put it to 750. 250m left would be absolutely impossible.

>deliberately ignoring the point to cling to a desperate double down

Attached: 1523489102160.jpg (782x788, 321K)

>it's target demographic, females
It had like a 68% male viewership
It's true target demographic was soiboy white knights

Reminder that when Aquaman made 1 billion Disneycucks claimed it was because of chinese box office fraud and now they pretend that's impossible to happen

Here's a quick handy guide to what Yea Forums says vs what it means
>this thing is going to flop
I don't like this thing
>I don't like this thing
This thing involves minorities somehow

>disliking a video out of spite then taking a screenshot
This is beyond embarrassing. I would say have sex but you're probably a child that doesn't know any better.

Japan

The point is you're going to lose another election if you don't stop this nonsense, incel.

why the hell would anybody cap a thread with a phone
fuck phones
they should be illegal

Attached: 1552604006818.png (1852x367, 266K)

>1 billion dollars
>its only half way there

not unless disneys going to be buying even more tickets

I prefer something less biased and proved to change and erase reviews, like Metacritic for example

Attached: CM.png (637x186, 40K)

*gasp* A random Yea Forums post! It must be true! Let's screencap it, that'll make it more true!

Explaining the difference between insults has exactly what to do with elections, user?

Attached: baffling.gif (360x240, 1.83M)

>*actions*
kill yourself

>implying anyones going to be voting for any one in the shambles that is the democratic party

you've got like what 20 different people running?

I know that the incels (me) got BTFO but I still feel like this a dangerous precedent to set for the future of the MCU. So much legit criticism of this movie has been shot down by box office fags and people screaming incel/have sex and it pisses me off. The MCU besides IM1 has always been a conveyor belt of mass produced pleb shit but Captain Marvel is like the worst of the MCU fully realized. It plays like a cliff notes version of the hero’s journey without any of the pacing or charisma. I don’t have an issue with her being a woman or some lame shit like that. Just let me love the character, that’s all I ask for. Everyone normie review I trust has either said the movie is fucking in memorable/bland or just out right trash. I’m not saying this is some huge conspiracy, I know why this movie is making a killing but it’s really making me feel anxious.

>Duuuur capeshit is for faggots kys pleb

I know I’m just venting.

Attached: 479E8822-0153-4150-A075-3E7582C6853B.jpg (1368x2000, 2.81M)

That is domestic only WW its over half a billion

I hope someone makes Disney subscribe to Pewdiepie to be honest

And they're all narcissists trying to be the wokest motherfucker around, shit's gonna get hot. Watch Francis and Bernie go extra insane to make up for have low oppression points with the intersectional cult.

incels btfo

That word was ridden into the ground harder and faster than any other I've ever seen.

If you want to discuss the movie, discuss it on Yea Forums. Yea Forums has NEVER been a good place to discuss comic book movies.

The RNC had 20 people running in 2016, and guess what? They won.

Imagine being this mad, desperately referencing shitty forced memes to save face.

Bots have absolutely ruined this board.

I refuse to believe that some retard that hates a movie they've never seen so much that they would both to shit up a board with how bad/good the movie is doing.

Seriously, no one cares. This kind of blatant bot posting should be reported until whoever creates these things for profit make none.

You all complain that reddit is bad, but at least they have automods for this shit so that advertisers have to do something blatant like an AMA or something.

>confidently calls himself an incel
What is this Reddit Lite? Epic upvote fellow incel XD

Incels literally used the label to identify themselves. It was great, like a big target they placed on their back. Looking forward to the next word you give us.

incumbent.

Bro watch out, you're going to start radicalizing children with that sort of language.

Incel.

incel stands for involuntarily celibate.

Yep. You quite literally called yourselves virgins.

licorice

ejaculate

None of the people towing the party line like the dems are now won though. I know this upsets shit brained commies like yourself, but it's true.

>shitty forced memes
That post is explaining why those don't work, not siding with them like yourself.

>you
You might need to brush up on your history, because you're on the wrong website.

Carol is a killer

>democratic cocksucker
>in the year of our lord two thousand and nineteen
imagine an existence this sad

Attached: 1529234617114.png (230x260, 90K)

The republicans weren't de facto demanding their candidates apologise for the colour of their skin though.

>capeshit A makes more money than capeshit B therefore capeshit A is a better product
Getting gold in the special olympics still makes you a spastic, user

Neither were the Dems??

Shitposting aside, what are the chances of thisngetting 1 billion? It did get a worldwide premiere so there will be no staggering returns. Word of mouth for the movie isnt the best.

Who the fuck actually ever thought Disney was going to let this fail? No one in their right mind ever thought this movie was going to bomb. Disney may have paid for its own tickets and artificially boosted its sales, but it was never going to fail. They have too much riding on it.

>he actually thinks dems aren't hard sorting their candidates by race
>he actually thinks the white ones have a snowballs chance in hell without apologising for their very existence
Everyone and their grandmother across every part of the political spectrum have already pronounced Bernie's and Francis' campaigns DOA because they have the wrong skin colour.

Attached: 1517035977100.gif (272x200, 3.01M)

I’m guessing it’s DOA mainly because they’re both basically communism

>he actually thinks there's anyone in the democratic party that isn't basically communism at this point
All of the major candidates are pushing ideas like racial reparations, user.

Attached: 1529612112754.jpg (500x451, 48K)

Who knows. 1 B or not, I don't know anyone who's on board with her taking the spotlight in Endgame if that's indeed what happens though. No one wants that except for braindead feminists. If she ends up one-upping all the legacy characters that have been there for a decade the reaction is going to be bad.

Panic harder.

Maybe it will but I think it will top out around maybe 800m. World or mouth is "meh" to "it was okay". I saw it on premiere day and thought it was okay. Felt like a rushed addition despite the long and planned out timeline of this phase. I'd place it somewhere below Guardians of the Galaxy and above Doctor Strange. It's right around the first Iron Man's quality.

It's basically another Force Awakens. This won't work twice.

Will depend on writer and director, as it always is wither these comic book heroes. Thor was a non-character joke until Ragnarok came and Waititi put his fingerprints all over it. Now he's one of the best.

Everyone with more than two brain cells to rub together absolutely should be panicking over the state of your party.

Cope

How is that coping? Do you even know what that word means?

opening weekend's percentage of the total domestic gross

Simmer down, incel. It's just a movie.

I'm gonna take that pathetic attempt to ignore the specific argument as a big fat no.

I'm gonna take your post as nuclear cope.

No one is panicking about anything anymore, situation became pretty clear since then. RNC stopped being a party and became a vassal state of the church and the NRA and the DNC was full of crooks paid by the Clinton Royal family. Plus the fact that the only 'Wall' Trump built was the Street restored a lot of people's faith if the checks and balances system.

>doesn't know what cope means
>uses it anyway
>asked if you know what it means
>prove repeatedly you don't

Attached: 1463263304285.png (650x600, 538K)

All I've proven is that you are in maximum cope mode.

You forgot the part where the entire progressive wing of the DNC starts openly fellating commies and Islamists like Omar.

>spamming it into 'pretending to be retarded' territory to try and make up for not actually knowing what it means

Attached: 1516829228561.jpg (800x627, 34K)

Maximum kek.

Attached: butheremails.jpg (549x371, 51K)

>using FB tier memes to justify sucking Islam's dick
Maximum dhimmitude.

donald trump is literally the best president we have ever had. get comfy for 2020, cuck.

That's an interesting way to look at actual daily box office earnings

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-131809.png (1920x1080, 181K)

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

If you really wanted the movie to flop you should of all ignored it, since you gave it mass attention and hate you got an equal amount of support back from the feminists.

You all made it a success and Disney loves you for it.

Attached: 1534247852472.webm (300x300, 2.46M)

The only people who genuinely think this are racists and spiteful manchildren to whom politics is just entertainment. He's been nothing but a national embarrassment inside and outside the country, except for real unlike Obama who was only an embarrassment to you. After failing to destroy every single major governmental organization that he tried to appoint a hateful biggot to, his policies have been practically nonexistent. He just is, and is there, doing sweet fa. His greatest 'accomplishment' is the longest government shutdown in history, and empowering a few idiots to shoot some migrants on the street and spend the rest of their lives in prison having the interior and exterior dimensions of their assholes expanded by black people.

He's not even a danger anymore, just a placebo for a dying generation.

This cope is huge! It's a disgrace, people.

Is this pasta?

>still proving you don't know what it means even after reporting posts for offending you

Attached: 555 come on now.jpg (600x375, 38K)

Cope!

>spamming one word it doesn't understand
Maybe that cringey NPC meme is onto something

Or maybe you're a coping incel.

Ironically enough spamming the same shit over and over and hoping it sticks is more "cope" than whatever the fuck you think that post is.

If you post in this thread again you admit defeat and that you are the ultimate coper. You've lost.

Attached: 5thk.gif (500x206, 710K)

Never seen someone get so positively mangry over someone pointing out they don't understand a word before. Damn son, calm down. The dictionary is a click away.

Attached: 1517748904833.jpg (500x500, 35K)