vocaroo.com/i/s1VBInLcD5pT
vocaroo.com/i/s0sWGcm50xZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=3S7eWd66fE4
twitter.com/alitachinafans/status/1105805858783576066
pastebin.com/M9SUEwQN
youtube.com/watch?v=hkD1bAltqNg
imdb.com/name/nm1047252/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: tfwnoimax.webm (1436x600, 2.96M)

Tried watching it for a 5th time today, but the movie was being buggy and the theater had to call tech support and they offered us refunds, so i'm seeing it tomorrow

Attached: 1552432889023.png (622x538, 228K)

Attached: 1544183277134.jpg (479x558, 91K)

hows the BoX office going?

pastebin.com/EtDtmHyM

Reposting as previously mentioned. Enjoy the /comfy/

Attached: qt.jpg (697x731, 59K)

It broke even a while ago, on its way to 500M now, and China just extended it by two months and brought it back to several IMAX theaters.

dezeen.com/2019/03/13/alita-battle-angel-set-design-sci-fi/
>We wanted to do something that was completely different and never seen before, so we looked to environments that were not typically used in these types of films
That's so cool

Attached: final-film-stills-alita-battle-angel_dezeen_2364_col_6-822x462.jpg (822x462, 76K)

Good.

Attached: 1551507059634.png (542x697, 770K)

Where are you getting this?

his ass except for the China part.

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=alita.htm

Ok I was a little off it's not at 400M yet but foreign box office numbers also don't update as quickly. There were several successful campaigns in different cities to get their IMAX theaters to show Alita again so that's from Chinese twitter and I'll try to find a source for it getting extended.

Jon Landau and Fox said break even is $350M, all the other estimates are from rival studios

Thanks user. My other pastes are in the previous thread too.

Attached: 1551319091297.jpg (1277x719, 90K)

youtu.be/hkD1bAltqNg
Junkie XL answering questions about the soundtrack.

Imagine shilling for this webm
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34778728

Attached: 15526376199612.png (772x297, 242K)

kek

>Superior version

Attached: REAL Alita.jpg (1031x1609, 530K)

I don't know who posted this in the last thread but it's hilarious

Attached: 1552631903252.jpg (600x606, 78K)

I'm not watching your video Satan.

I wonder if the Taiwan lads gathered the 400 people necessary to get an Imax screening, but it's definitely happening on the mainland.

Attached: based_china.png (1146x1014, 676K)

>self-insert
Maximum comfy. Reading this takes me right back to when Bioshock Infinite released and I went full waifufag over Elizabeth. A general cropped up around that too, with a bunch of OC and 3-4 writebros dropping stories on the regular. Even got me to write one myself. Good times.

That said, lovely work! Hope you write a few more before it's all said and done.

Attached: 1551451005226.gif (405x405, 3.47M)

Based Chinamen

>they want to be with Alita
>they don't want to BE Alita
Step up

Attached: rosa's_oh_shit_face.png (351x457, 265K)

Thanks friend! There's gonna be at least a few more for sure. I figure if I'm ever gonna get any practice writing in second person this is the perfect time for it.

Hence why you don't have a name because you've gotta put your own in there since you know Alita loves you most.

Attached: 1552271168211.png (396x399, 134K)

this is the other one he posted last thread

pastebin.com/ZeAjJfyC

youtube.com/watch?v=7AtgSiMH9GI

Just dropping some comfy music here to take with your writefriend material

Iron fist full of tears.

Attached: 1552478445247.jpg (1453x728, 115K)

>trannies realized their necrovaginas arent good enough
>now want robot pussies cause no amount of surgery will make them women
oh no no no no

Implying you wouldn't

dudes robot pussy is the future

Attached: Battle Angel Alita Vol. 08-028.jpg (1500x2143, 1.28M)

i wish to be the little girl

this makes me appreciate the beginning of the movie, i usually never really remember a score but the opening scene was great

fucking is better than being fucked
dont be a gaylord now

Imagine being Hugo in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Alita, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your mechanical body and horrific anime monster face. I would totally kiss you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is disassemble another 16 year old in his hideout. Like seriously imagine having to be Hugo and not only sit in that chair while Alita flaunts her disgusting nanotech body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her rusty joins and octopus lips, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected her panzer kunst. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking anime eyes but her smug attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CYBORGS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking anime face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of humans and sex robots and later alleged disassemble victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Iron City. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the oil that's breaking out on her rusty stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "adorable (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for training with Gelda in Mars. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single cyborg in this room before the factory security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Hugo. You're not going to lose your future in Zalem over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: 1551608179058.jpg (1600x842, 183K)

what's the original pasta for this kek

youtu.be/ZRTg3N9oSnY

Impressive edit, you earned this one user

Attached: 1551964968582.png (538x538, 194K)

topkek

Alita getting sassy and overconfident makes me hot and bothered, like, I WANT TO FUCK HER PERSONALITY

Here's his video talking specifically about Alita's theme (in the waking up scene and in the cable scene):
youtube.com/watch?v=HLfloz6NWwQ

You're gonna like the Zapan story.

Hey meatbags,

My name is Gally, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are organic, tender, weaklings who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass holograms. You are everything bad in Iron city. Honestly, have any of you ever won any motorball game? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of cyborgs because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than disassembling people on the slums.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the motorball team, and starter on my hunter warrior team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to cute pics of me"? I also get straight bounties, and have a banging hot boyfriend (He just kissed me; Shit was SO chips). You are all meatballs who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my boyfriend

Attached: deckman.jpg (1400x762, 101K)

Alita would never say anything like that.

Attached: 15526376199581.png (717x396, 327K)

is this Yea Forums circa 2008

Attached: 1551582861512.jpg (800x1092, 175K)

I read this part of the manga today and thought the use of "flea" was especially poignant after seeing the movie.

Attached: flea.jpg (3824x2732, 3.24M)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little cyborg? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Hunter Warrior Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Iron City, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in robot warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire factory armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will disassemble you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the scrapyard, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the HoloInternet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hunter warriors across Iron City and your ID chip is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, meatbag. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, little robot. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in panzer kunst, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Factory Centurion Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Iron City, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "outstanding" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking anime tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the chips, you goddamn meatboy. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, little flea.

Tearpill is my favorite pill.

>111454921
New Zealand shooter confirmed

Attached: Battle Angel Alita Vol. 08-028.jpg (1500x2143, 1.26M)

Now all we need is the Ken-sama pasta

Attached: 42f.png (680x237, 476K)

Attached: BMF Retro RosavsBrie.webm (300x175, 2.59M)

>is a meatboy
>Hugo fuck off

Attached: 1552508825311.png (562x505, 397K)

Mouse will not allow this

wew

wow

that was so wholesome that I don't know if I hate you or love you

Attached: whyyy.jpg (1296x1096, 317K)

I mean it's clear they both put in work, but since Rosa's role was far more skill-heavy she had to do more skill-based training, which also makes for a more dramatic and entertaining training montage. Rosa's sheer physique was also less important since it was getting literally replaced by CGI anyway.

Of course, since they ended up largely covering up Brie's curves anyway, it seems like her training was largely pointless. Oh well, guess they should have spent more time training her to actually act.

Attached: 1552196028437.jpg (750x500, 69K)

Amazon keeps cancelling my order :(

Attached: 37d68d1c08d28d29adca5465cdfa6b75.png (677x781, 118K)

tfw you realize Rosa could beat the shit out of half of Hollywood

Attached: alita prequel.jpg (662x748, 166K)

This is just the beginning, mouse kill squads will be on the move soon, they are just trying to draw up target lists right now.

I hope you are ready to fight for right, drawfren.

Rosa and Keanu would be an epic team. Just need to run Rosa through some gun drills and they'd be square.

I know that I love you.

And Alita loves you too user.

I don't come to these generals much what exactly have your drawn?

I demand Keanu for Alita 2

I get a feeling she is batshit insane but she's genuine, I like her

Attached: 1551137666143.png (510x489, 358K)

You don't land a leading role in a JC movie without having an extremely forceful (maybe eccentric) personality, which can easily come off as insane, sure.

vocaroo.com/i/s1VBInLcD5pT
STATE YOUR BUSINESS

Attached: d3825a61541a749d0f8e376a50fd4edd.png (405x392, 290K)

A few shitty doodles, a wop that I'm sending to Rosa and some oc. I started using the name yesterday to post updates of the drawing. Pic related.

Attached: 54257151_1010043075854524_1624461372714647552_n.jpg (2048x1536, 361K)

She gives me Aubrey Plaza vibes sometimes.

Little cyboys doesn't know about the big D.

Attached: deckChad.jpg (1400x762, 333K)

It's nlt quite as bad as the difference between the months of training they did for the prequel dance fights vs. the halfassery in the sequels, since CM isn't really about action but more about looking stoic and delivering stoic lines.

Because people keep saying goodnight and having sleeps in these threads I did a vocaroo for the last paragraph of my story with an extra little night message for the anons listening. Please excuse the garbage mic. Take care of yourselves now.

vocaroo.com/i/s0sWGcm50xZ0

Attached: ccd3354963456865ef076ce418902f89.jpg (1240x1574, 107K)

When I was a kid I fucking loved the prequels lightsabre fights so the new trilogy really shat me up the wall with their shitty coreography

Very cozy. Goodnight frens.

>When I was a kid I fucking loved the prequels
The prequels are still good, just because they are acted straight with simple dialog and with nice imagery and choreography doesn't mean they don't say a good story
Fuck the post modernist faggots that made everything post ironic and awful

She just took the martial arts training very seriously. Really hope she stays in shape so that she doesnt have to start over once the sequel gets rolling.

The prequels are pretty bad, bruh.
They don't sell their story very well, and cynical postmodernism has nothing to do with it.
Saying that you come across exactly like mouse shills who try to deflect any criticism with "this isn't for you" or "you just don't understand".

can anyone tell me how they make webms? i wanna make some oc

Attached: 1551843710070.jpg (700x700, 382K)

lmao you guys are pathetic

its just a movie

Attached: 1543179493487.webm (406x720, 2.84M)

Have sex.

i hate everything about this wemb

(you)

On the contrary, the sequels aren't symbolic, what you see is what you get, and imo this is enough. I get entertained watching the sequels and I feel there is a vision and a purpose unlike the modern deconstructive fake star wars shit. Fuck the critics and the try hards pompous pseudo-intellectual faggots

ffmpeg

Soon it will be TWO movies

Attached: 1551987005366.jpg (799x450, 234K)

some kind of video editor. then ffmpeg to convert whatever you exported to webm see

so just watched it for the first time.
quite a good popcorn movie.
there are some scenes I found cringy, like when she calls the Dr "Dad".. uff

I guess the movie implies a second part, right?

Which anime should Cameron adapt into live action next?

Pic related.
I mean, it has everything Cameron excels at. Great world building, while a bit of a clusterfuck, but Cameron can easily streamline. Imagine it, a version of Fate with a storyline that doesn’t shit the bed with each installment. It’ll be a fucking godsend.

Attached: D0977D04-D882-4B5A-BE96-DC1CAC0D0449.jpg (342x433, 38K)

>a wop that I'm sending to Rosa
Why are you sending an Italian to her?

Oh I'd love nothing more than have the west destroy fateshit.

>user has part time job in a movie theater.
>It's a slow Tuesday afternoon but we have some guests.
>A cybernetic George Lucas barges in the door and kicks over some movie posters.
>"What happened to him?" asks a terrified guest.
>"Well, to answer your question ... " says George, and covers the guest head-to-toe with cotton candy from his webshooters " I got a little upgrade"!
>My fellow part-timer looks surprised
>I step into the foyer
>"It's OK George, I understand - but don't you think this is taking things too far?"
>George kicks over a whole countertop display of Terry's chocolate oranges.
>Feel sad
>Kneel down
>Take a slice of chocolate orange and smear some under each eye
>"I do not stand by, in the presence of orange spillings!"
>Pandemonium breaks out
>My colleagues picks up the intercom in the store room and calls security
>"Looks like it's No Rules Tuesday out there!"
>George knocks over a whole fridge of drinks, and I sit up on the counter to keep my feet dry
>George runs into a screening of Captain Marvel and jumps into the movie screen
>I follow
>"WELCOME TO MY WORLD"
>I wonder how to stop all of this. "We must find Jar-Jar" I think.

Are you really this new?

>Which anime should Cameron adapt into live action next?
CHERRY BLOSSOM CHERRY BLOSSOM

Attached: 37022351.jpg (1350x1350, 1.5M)

yes my usual board is /fit/

Manga ending was better. Fight me.

>Rosa will never aggressively sex you while Brie sits in a corner watching while eating doughnuts

She's a foster kid and had an ex-boyfriend with a restraining order against her. She's looney, but she seems fun and dedicated.

This is /alita/ not /rosa/. Rosa is just another Hollythot.

Would you jump in to defend your daughterfu like Ido did?

Attached: based Ido.webm (960x402, 2.99M)

High budget Planetes adaptation would be so kino

Attached: planetes.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

She calls him "father". You suck.

Original pasta is about Arnold Schwarzenegger watching Jamie Lee Curtis' "sexy" dancing in True Lies. A /fit/izen should have known that.

How? By making Fate coherent?

Attached: 5D64FCDB-38D8-4E87-BFFF-6605662DA37C.gif (623x317, 3.92M)

I don't think most of us would have fallen in love with Alita had Bella Thorne or Zendaya won the role. I get sick even thinking about those possibilities.

This userscore jet hammer makes me kek every time

Attached: 123.jpg (777x659, 38K)

She's one of the few celebrities that I would be disgusted to meet in person

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-04-54-59~2.png (1440x1426, 1.82M)

Bubblegum Crisis would probably work out reasonably well. Normally I have nothing but bad things to say about western adaptations of japanese media, but Cameron/Rodriguez tag team seems like they could actually pull it off.

Found an Alita can at Fry's last night. I can't even stand drinking leafwater. The things I do for love...

you shouldn't record yourself doing that dude

I'll fight you you fucking pretentious retard, it's literally forced drama, fuck off

>pretends to be Persona fan
>only references Persona 5

Why

why u mean

Attached: rosa.jpg (500x500, 97K)

I would go right up and talk to her and invite her to a party or something if I saw her. Gaylord.

Attached: 1549694071760.png (428x424, 124K)

She is probably a great hugger.

Attached: IMG_5933.jpg (480x360, 8K)

giv

Attached: 1499012844849.jpg (434x319, 38K)

Don't drink it, user! Preserve it and love it forever instead!

Attached: 1552294213515.png (960x814, 567K)

>that webbum

Attached: BetaMax-ad.jpg (400x274, 122K)

she will probably check your phone every day and tie you up to a chair if a girl hits like on a post you've made somewhere, she's a confirmed yandere

Attached: queen.jpg (764x1064, 181K)

>pastebin.com/EtDtmHyM
Thank you for this.

It's all or nothing with her. I'm ok with it.

>tfw she will never keep you locked up in a dungeon and have her way with you whenever she pleases

>tfw you realize writefag found your weakness and will just grind your heart to dust
This is too merciless.

Attached: Unexpectedly a punch to the face.jpg (640x640, 27K)

She isn't your daughterfu if you wouldn't

My Phantom Menace Mountain Dew ate microscopic holes through the can after about a decade.

She would only find my hidden Rosa folder.

Attached: Battle Angel Alita Vol. 08-028.jpg (2139x3056, 2.4M)

Pierce the bottom of the can and drain the liquid into the sank. Arizona is pure sugar water anyway

Ajakutty is fine, after he got shredded on the motorball race by Kinuba I thought he could have been killed but he is in the Kansas Bar afterwards.

Attached: kutty.png (994x612, 836K)

I've never heard of these before. And i will forget them in 30 seconds.

Attached: bäh.jpg (549x504, 77K)

So who has the Carl's Jr. cups? I only just saw Rosa talking about seeing the Alita poster in the drive thru with a friend. Rosa "doesn't eat that shit". The cups were out in October; probably long gone.

Attached: Hardees-Alita-Battle-Angel-Cups-Lot-Of-2.jpg (400x225, 14K)

I know that feel.

Can you fellow can hunters, especially any in metro detroit not buy all the cans you see at a paticular location? Please leave at least one, alright?

Attached: 1552523559937.png (900x1326, 841K)

Before this I didn't know who Rosa was, either.
But, to be fair, I'll never forget her now. She earned her place.

There's a pop tab on the top of the can, ya big goof.

It sure is getting /cozy/ in here huh?

I'm glad you guys are enjoying these. There's probably gonna be more to come and it makes me happy to see that people find the stories meaningful.

Attached: best girl.png (697x906, 645K)

>if a girl hits like on a post you've made somewhere
>a post you've made somewhere
Who does that? I only post on Yea Forums
I don't comment, like, subscribe, follow and I only have Facebook so people don't bug me with stupid questions like why I can't find you on Facebook but I use it to only confirm friend requests and then immediately unfollow (and the wall is of course to visible and editable only by me)

Dollar Tree has plastic bottles with Alita labels, too. I found one, but it looked like Grewishka stepped on it.

No. Please. Don't... stop...

Attached: thegoosetears.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>ywn see Alita in a sundress
>tfw Alita will never cook for you

Attached: dead on the snow.gif (540x350, 2.65M)

>It sure is getting /sneed/ in here huh?
Please stop summoning the cleansing power of Sneed

Zoomers and females are all about "likes".

>mating season at an American watering hole

I would seriously give her my number if I ever randomly saw her in public.

Thanks for the story ideas friend! I wonder what colour she would wear...

>Is that dress for me? It's so pretty! But I don't normally wear dresses. Are you sure I'll look good in it?
>...
>Ok user I trust you! Here, let me go get changed. No peeking! It's a surprise.

Attached: alita___battle_angel_by_manfr0mnowhere.jpg (818x976, 73K)

>How does it feel to wake up next to Alita and see her eyes staring at you lovingly interlinked? interlinked

Attached: 1552208495463.gif (426x459, 356K)

You mean I bought that tripod for nothing?

The ancient evil must lie dormant still.

I have a bit of sympathy for the /reylo/ general but don't tell anyone that.

Saw Alita for my 12th time today and it was better than any previous time. I don't know how that's possible and I can't remember any other movie that was like that for me.

I saw BR2049 14 times in theaters and each time was good but I didn't really see a linear relationship in it being better with each showing. It just seemed to maintain a high level of quality and helped me think more about things concerning the nature of individuality, self-esteem, self-ownership, technology and the future and all those things.

With Alita something is different. It gets better because integrity is not the death of the character. K cannot pursue personal integrity without being hunted and killed. He goes out in what he considers the best way possible in accordance with his individually held values. Alita does not die, Hugo does. She is like us when we watched K die.

Life continues for her like it did for us. Alita I want to be strong like you, to engage the values of my heart with the energy that could power a city for years, to build the integrity of my thoughts, words, and actions as something worth fighting to protect without hesitation and that I would never sacrifice for a moment.

Attached: Cin_Alita27.jpg (2571x1365, 1.18M)

>I don't know how to cook user, b-but I can make you a sandwich

Attached: 1552193561596.png (522x504, 195K)

based inspired user

Attached: hhuugg.png (986x792, 887K)

I'm downloading 6 as we speak.
I don't wanna rush thru the manga, i think one a week is the most I can slow myself down to, although if last order is as bad as some ppl claim...who knows?

>Alita Sandwich
Chocolate and orange peel wrapped in a burrito.

Attached: 1551069915707.png (800x729, 48K)

I happen to like sandwiches, Allie!

>someone gives you a (you) on Yea Forums
>she spanks you and tells you what a naughty boy you've been

in your case she would just ask you which user is a girl and tell you not to talk to her or you'd pay the price

This reminds me of that part of the manga where Alita is pretending to be a housewife and she ends up accidentally destroying clothes by washing them.

Are you for fucking real???

...or this, yeah, this pretty much

Attached: 1552613861149.gif (245x381, 1.36M)

is yandere behavior that surprising to you?

Attached: wallpaper.png (3840x2160, 3.04M)

At least the reylo-shippers found something to enjoy in the Star Wars sequels, so I was happy to see them go to town on it - even if I personally found it to be creepy. If The Last Jedi had spent more time on Luke, Rey and Kylo, and less on a boring space chase, it might even have been a good movie.

which part of the manga? original run or after?

He needs to finish Alita. He isn't a young man. Im genuinely concerned he could die before we get a sequel.

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-083604_Brave.jpg (1080x1558, 393K)

Original. The Yugo arc.

>you would eat that user

Attached: 1551827939467.png (651x501, 453K)

Trust in Jimbo

Good job fags, you wrecked the Alita thread with your faggotry, sneed is coming and not a moment too soon

No man, Jim will transfer his mind to a giant smurf and live forever, he has been planning this for over 30 years. He will outlive us and will probably make 10 Alita movies

The jannies actually did their job last time sneed spam happened so I trust them.

Attached: 1551424008520.jpg (1000x1000, 157K)

Ah nah, can't possibly say something negative about Disney Star Wars on Yea Forums

>I demand Keanu for Alita 2
I think it's possible. Dunno who he can play though. I don't read the manga, don't want to spoil the sequels if they happen.

This time even janies will be sneedposting, you just had to contain your faggotry but you didn't. Bring on the sneed to cleanse this unholy mess

Shit you got us.

Some important dude from Zalem maybe, or a friend of McTeague, I wouldn't want him to be a cyborg we have enough of those.

OH NONONONONO

Attached: shad.jpg (1017x489, 111K)

Don't worry he's rich as fuck.
Which means he'll easily see 100, especially when you factor in the constantly improving medical tech.

This dude.

Attached: Battle Angel Alita Vol. 06-139.jpg (1051x1604, 801K)

Why is there an alita general but no marvel general wtf

Cringe but I approve

>mar-vell

Attached: 386.png (616x462, 287K)

What the hell would you even talk about in a Marvel general?

Reminder that Fate originates from a hentai VN.

I hate sandwiches. Make me some taco instead.

>what is a taco

Attached: 1552430731768.jpg (1914x802, 202K)

Because nobody realizes that there are Persona games before 5, even thought it's outright stated that it's the fifth one.

Not hard when it's literally just one faggot frantically resetting his router. Mouse needs to hire smarter people.

orange

chocolate

chocolate

can someone post the Zapan edit where he's missing half his face? tyty

Someone needs to update his Wikipedia page to say
>mainly known for producing Alita: Battle Angel

Attached: zapan_cut_2.png (2096x772, 626K)

everyone knows that you dumbass

>The Bravest Pioneer, known for making anime real and when warned that he was making the eyes too big said fuck 'em make them bigger.

Attached: Cin_Alita17.jpg (2594x1425, 850K)

Hello fellow /Alita/ bros, how is everyone doing today?

Attached: boomboomboom.jpg (1504x2016, 539K)

Attached: 1552555933667.gif (952x815, 2.38M)

Alita would probably love this
>orange crisp chocolate

Attached: appelsiinikrokanttisuklaa.jpg (1600x596, 179K)

>I'm going to tell Mr. Wallace that you tried to shoot me first… so that I had to kill you.

>Murder pulls its high level bounty.
>There's no marker out on me.
>There will be.

Attached: crunch.jpg (900x947, 113K)

im gr8 m8

I feel like I couldn't lose to anyone.

Attached: 234532745678456.png (713x1032, 523K)

I'm always well, but thanks for asking!

Banjo quit posting on Yea Forums

She'd love it.
God tier brand.
Fazer is even better though

Too cheerful for us.
Our old cyber cores have long been covered with ice.
The plutonium rod at their center is barely warm and continues to lose energy.

blessed 99's be upon you, yes i'm doing great.

Attached: bike smile.jpg (614x585, 24K)

>you want to put your WHAT inside my WHAT?

Attached: 1552585035191.jpg (1917x802, 155K)

Attached: 1549226928076.png (446x435, 81K)

>you heard me, FINGER in the BUM

Attached: finger.png (354x359, 94K)

> According to a hadith, there are at least 99 names of God in Islam, known as the. The names are also called 99 Attributes of Allah, which are revealed by Allah himself in the Quran.

youtube.com/watch?v=3S7eWd66fE4

Attached: 1506979903225.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Attached: moans.jpg (1752x1240, 581K)

Well that's it. Alita is no longer showing in cinemas where I live.

Not with that attitude it isn't.

explain

>She's a foster kid
sauce

someone photoshop her fingers

FINISH HIM BEFORE WE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

IT’S HUNTER’S LAW!

Attached: EEA9665F-36B3-4F59-873F-E6F778FB8BC2.jpg (672x908, 117K)

Brie eats doughnuts like a fucking 7 year old. What the fuck?

I got them when they first came out, but I didnt know what Alita was and threw it out.

I thought he was older, to be honest.

Rosa actually had to learn martial arts and get in shape for the role because doing all those action scenes in mocap suit is very tiring. Brie's training was literally just a marketing campaign. She was just as skinny and formless at the end of her training period as she was before she started, and most of her action scenes were performed by her stunt double anyway.

You don't have a winning attitude.

Look at China, they've successfully banded together to get it back in IMAX. All you have to do is make it worth the Cinema's while to screen it and they will. Organize a fanclub and petition your cinema to screen it for you.

twitter.com/alitachinafans/status/1105805858783576066

see

Clint Eastwood (88), Ridley Scott (81), Georges Miller (74)
directors can work a lot time
but regardless, he would probably just be producing, same as the first one

Gravity was poor man's Planetes.

I’m seeing this movie tomorrow with a boy for a first date. Any advice?

Attached: F4D5413D-B628-43FB-BF71-9D5CBFCEE102.jpg (540x960, 64K)

>he would probably just be producing
>screenplay by James Cameron

Gravity was way more expensive to make than Planetes.

queef on his face

pastebin.com/M9SUEwQN

This is for the guy last thread who requested the Zapan story. If you guys like comfy Alita then don't head here. I'm probably not doing any more of these because I love our comfy angel too much.

Attached: 1551401867386.png (1167x800, 1020K)

Bring orange chocolate. Opportunity for a kiss scene in the beginning of act 3.

Don't act jealous when he falls in love with Alita.

don't get distracted, leave the gay stuff for after the movie, concentrate on the screen and enjoy it

Attached: 1552257747893.png (378x340, 183K)

pray the gay away

that would be me, nice, let's see

Attached: 1552547975007.png (528x538, 471K)

*Any more like these gah I need to go to bed.

Attached: 1549918589889.png (600x800, 253K)

its going to make less than 3 million from china over the weekend.

Also accounting-kun how did your exam go?

Thanks to the user who mentioned Goodnight Punpun in one of these threads a while back, I ended up reading the whole thing and really liked it.
That shit got real fucking dark towards the end though.

Attached: 1544289758077.jpg (1024x749, 103K)

>although if last order is as bad as some ppl claim...who knows?
It's pleb filter. Some people only focus on its low points and can't appreciate the good parts.

>implying he didn't finish writing the trilogy a decade ago

Or don't be surprised if he suddenly wants to have kids, settle down, and hit the gym.

What does that have to do with them getting it back in IMAX? If you're not seeing any showings at your cinema there are steps you can take to get them.

that was a ride

Attached: 1552283616885.png (1280x538, 948K)

Looks great my dude. I take it this isn't your first time coloring manga/comics?

>reylo shippers
Poor fucking cancer. The /reylo/ general was a literal tumblr colony on Yea Forums.

Why the Chinese like Alita so much? I just don't understand

Email them directly and ask what's going on. Might be an address issue or something equally as inane. Customer service is usually actually helpful in my experienc.

they are superior to fat-blue-haired westerners

It went a bit deeper than I expected and I have a sinking feeling that we're gonna be getting a punished Alita come next film. Tomorrow is back to your regularly scheduled comfy programming though.

Because they don't have a strong attachment to either Star Wars or Marvel so they can appreciate it without bias.

Attached: 2D8DC4F3-650C-4DED-9BA0-AD47545D2412.jpg (2048x629, 210K)

I'll be waiting for the comfyposting

Attached: 1551632923542.jpg (256x256, 47K)

They can relate to the dystopian industrial hellhole and corrupt overlords.

Attached: 0o897585746098.png (2240x1600, 1.32M)

When does act 3 start? I want to be ready.
I’m trying, but I thought I’d experiment while I’m young
Kids won’t be happening

I'm sorry you got bamboozled into reading that garbage.

When she gets the new body.

It’s only a first date so I doubt much will get done but I’ve never been out with a guy before so idk if it goes differently

Attached: E90CA555-6F3E-46F0-ABEB-26AD0D0F329F.jpg (1280x720, 328K)

Thank you user, I’ll attempt to do it then

70 posters and its only 10am. This Friday is quite active here

Attached: AE41D0B7-798C-40C7-A4C3-18E817041B1C.jpg (2397x1386, 593K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hkD1bAltqNg

At 19:30 the guy who composed the score says that he intentionally didn't read the manga until after the score was finished so he could be focused on the score being about the movie and not the manga, a pretty interesting bit of trivia

Attached: 81O544y0R5L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 22K)

China has even bigger incel problem than the west. There are way more men than women and their women are ugly, vain and dumb. It's not surprising that they would fall for an ideal female specimen like Alita.

Attached: 1552629075948.jpg (782x773, 105K)

well whatever happens I hope it goes well for you, and I hope you both enjoy the movie

Attached: 1552499870447.png (622x538, 336K)

Go for a pint after

Attached: 6346370D-E1EA-4344-9F54-6D0D8B15BEFF.jpg (544x650, 58K)

many pictures of Alita are extremely cute, but this, this is too much

Let's look at the bright side: if there's enough sequels to finish the original story line there's enough anons' writefagging for screenwriters to plagiarize for a decade more.

Thanks user, that's very heartwarming.
Hope to see more from you in the future.

Man these threads are taking me back like +10 years when I used to read fanfics and stuff. It's like entering a time machine and going back to a simpler happier time hanging around here.

Attached: 1551036893912.gif (480x480, 3.7M)

Attached: E8BFBCF3-2C12-4C19-8678-D1E616F9E3D8.jpg (750x792, 479K)

Oh you're a fag? You won't be after watching Alita.

Attached: 330910A6-7FFE-49B4-8612-592858FA00C4.png (634x541, 249K)

>there are people that didn't like the kino vampire arc

Attached: 1552324005546.jpg (556x627, 123K)

Im trying to be more like Alita but its hard, how does she do it? How to be more sincere with my feelings and integrity in my actions?

Attached: F415150A-0058-4E2A-8634-B1529E7DF39B.png (629x414, 189K)

KAOS was pretty cool

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-021150_SideBooks.jpg (1290x2362, 2.56M)

Of course we will, a happy Alita after what she's been through wouldn't make sense.

I'm an MCU fag and I love Alita. There must be something else. Also Captain Miscast was trash.

It's why I started writing again now because this film reminds me of simpler times and that's inspired me.

I'm gonna get some sleep tho because I think I have a comfy idea or two for tomorrow. Take care everyone. Catch ya around.

Nigger there are no good parts as much as your Naruto loving ass wishes there were

Better than Figure by a fricking longshot. He should have been the love interest not that shitty Japanese fisherman self insert.

Attached: 261587.jpg (225x350, 43K)

They're both shitty people who don't deserve her.

>last order
>bad
Pick one. It was great. Morons and mongs do not like it because it told a more epic story than the first manga with themes about humanity, predestination and free will.

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-214715_Comic Screen.jpg (1068x1581, 1.87M)

This movie has a strange magic touch and has the ability to send us back in time to the era when we weren't so jaded.
Good night user, may your dreams be visited by our angel.

And you do? Don't make me laugh. I am the only one worthy of Alita!

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-200207_Comic Screen.jpg (1080x1920, 848K)

When you encounter conflict from others as a result of sincerity with your feelings and pursuing integrity, realize it is conflict that you are drawn to. To shy away from it is to shy away from yourself. You discover yourself by facing it.

If it tires you, maybe your are not facing as directly as you could. If it excites you and makes you feel completely alive in the moment, then it's working.

Attached: 1550216587881.jpg (2139x3056, 2.78M)

Yes, while I do wish they'd stay on tumblr, I also not so secretly enjoy the idea of Disney being forced to cater to those people and turn nuWars into Fifty Shades of Grey in Space.

t. brainlet

Attached: 1550851496844.png (2080x1506, 1.02M)

Bestboi, the one Alita deserves.

I actually liked figure but Kaos grew on me because of how much he grew as a character by the end of the manga. Kinda weird how he married Lou by the end though. Jashugan is still my favorite character. His battle with alita was the most hype I got while reading the whole thing. was great seeing him again in ouroboros 1

>my retarded Shonen was just too deep for people
Good joke

is her ass soft ?

Does he return in LO?
Do they fuck?

Reminder that kishiro is a hack and Alita is a tumor.

Yes and No. Figure never meets our Alita again. However he finds a completely human Alita clone and marries that

So you didn't like the original either? That was just as much "shonen" as LO you dumbass piece of shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-211636_Comic Screen.jpg (1080x1920, 1.05M)

I probably will enjoy it. Also he can’t because he’s not drinking age yet

Better than (you) and what you've done with your life.

Based kiddy diddler

It started seeping in during later volumes but they were still good. It went full retard with LO

based

Seeing Alita alone was a great experience.
She’s a great daughterfu
Favorite scenes are when she laughs at the Motorball race and jumps excited, crushing Ido’s table and her angry tantrums when Grewishka grabs her by the hair

please James make HNK i want to see Rosa as Mamiya

Attached: fist_of_the_north_star_mamiya_by_hes6789-d8z77tf.png (300x382, 41K)

How do u know that’s him

Attached: 1DDED9AA-90CD-4207-8A17-EC4E37AFBA3D.jpg (571x381, 59K)

>clone
It's the original Alita, with her real brain, in a biotech body

I’m 21 he’s 19. Fuck off

Zapan chasing Hugo scene has Terminator written all over it too, the way he shoves peopleout of the way and scams for him.

Attached: 12FC6976-581A-4EF7-B722-6E58652960E5.jpg (477x750, 86K)

amurika strikes again

Attached: 28.jpg (657x436, 155K)

Scans*

a man of fine taste

NEW
NEW
NEW

Do they kiss in the original run?

I see you're a man of culture as well.

Have kids

>her angry tantrums when Grewishka grabs her by the hair

Attached: HNJlnOu.gif (320x214, 494K)

This is the only scene where she looks like a doll to me and it bothered me at first but now I see it’s supposed to be that way

Wow this is one of my favourite alitas so far

Frig off shill thread

FUCK YOUR TROLLING OP
NEXT /ALITA/
NEXT /ALITA/

NEXT /ALITA/
NEXT /ALITA/

so wich one is it?

Thsi

THIS IS BY TINE STAMP AND OP THE NEXT /ALITA/ THREAD