Wares lipstick

>wares lipstick
oh no no no no nooooeee
comicbook.com/marvel/2019/03/14/avengers-endgame-captain-marvel-controversy-makeup-trailer/#1

Attached: wares lipstick.jpg (1512x1242, 888K)

>society finally goes against makeup
YES! I KNEW ALL MY WORK WOULD PAY OFF!

>wares

wares fioree

>smiles and wears makeup in endgame

BASED RUSSOS

have sex

You can just see how they insert this shit and message jornos to write about it so they get controversy and thusviews. I’m getting really tired of people falling for the capeshit controversies

> OP literally doesn't know how to spell 'wear'
This is the intelligence level of the anti-Captain Marvel crusade. You wonder why nobody takes you seriously?

Finally face off bitches

Attached: 1552537486492.jpg (1338x1535, 479K)

Hey we've found something more retarded than the "controversy" of Wonder Woman's shaved pits

>let's be angry over something without context that a trailer does not provide

Thank you for your service

I logged onto my Internet Movie Database account for the first time in ten years, to give Captain Marvel 1 out of 10, despite having never seen it.

Come at me.

Attached: Batsmile.jpg (929x720, 101K)

wow

Attached: fatal flaw.jpg (481x405, 36K)

wares furry

Second from the bottom on the left actually looks better without makeup. Or she just sucks at applying makeup.

Makes me laugh when I see so many guys on Yea Forums fall for the yellow meme

>Wonder Woman's shaved pits
kek
good times

That was you?

this guy fucks

but pol told me asians (only females) were perfect

Yes. I shilled against makeup for ages.

That was JIDF, bro. You can't let them trick you like that!

Finally. I thought I was the only one who noticed that Cap'n Marvel has makeup caked all over her face in the trailer. I wouldn't be surprised if the Russos put ass-pads in her pants too. They know how to make a good film, and it don't involve some plain Jane playing hero.

This. Why weren’t they the ones making Captain Marvel?

>you post this over and over

this is pathetic, no matter what the content in your post is

>wares

?????????????

she doesnt look better without makeup, but she is kinda cute without it, the rest are "Las creaturas"

>controversy
First nigger lady gets her name on the poster, now this. All publicity is good publicity I guess but this gets old fast.

fucking retards getting triggered over nothing

Attached: 1550627863748.jpg (474x456, 22K)