Why did they do it?

why did they do it?

Attached: 98b37517dc8c4d271df95be94823bf5b7ae40bd2.jfif.jpg (734x570, 153K)

nah they are kiwis.

SHE'S SO HOT SHE'S MAKING ME SEXIST

THINK OF ALL THE EPILEPTIC DOGS

ayy m8 gotta git some fush and chups then shoot all the mislims

Because it was business, business time.

Maybe did what?

No he may be dead

I'm so mad I could curse!

I think about fotc from time to time. It (b&j) still held the early 2000s bro-ish quality that wasn't completely lost on later hipsters. There's other stuff, like I wonder about who's creative idea it was to make some of the second season weird, but otherwise, a solid, catchy show.

[Receiving transmission from David bowie's nipple antennae,]

I hate terrorists. White Christian ones are just as bad as any other.

What are you talking about? This is peak hipster

Maybe he did, maybe he didnt. That doesn't help us unless you say what it is he did or didn't do.

TOO MANY DICKS

why are new zealanders brunettes while australians are blondes?

you have no idea how much i wish they had an animated series like clerks or mission hill

is this drake and josh

Season one was loosely based off the plot line of their radio show and concert material. Season 2 was original songs and story lines made for TV. Perhaps that is why season 2 seems odd.

Oh fuck me I totally memory holed mission hill. That went away with all the irrelevant home movie and Tom Goes to the Mayor episodes.

nuw zulunders have more of an opportunity to interbreed with south sea islanders.

They did it for teh lulz.

They quit the show because writing a new song for every episode was to hard. The songs were literally the weakest part of most episodes

why did they suck?
thats what faggots do user.

It was a simpler time. Before all the extremes that have ramped up in the last few years. We didn't know how good we had it back then