Lie with poorly concealed, easily rebutted claims for 4 hours

>lie with poorly concealed, easily rebutted claims for 4 hours
>everyone believes it anyway

I hate.

Attached: MV5BYzZmNTBjOTctY2VjZi00MjA1LTgwYjktNmMwMzkwMjUwNmVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzY0MTE3NzU@._V1_.jpg (1944x2880, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Michael_Jackson#Verdict
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zYx0vLfpRYY
strawpoll.me/17611122
crazydaysandnights.net/2019/03/blind-item-14-mr-x.html
crazydaysandnights.net/2019/03/todays-blind-items-hes-doing-it.html
twitter.com/7Dream7Child7/status/1090771472111620096
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

name 13 instances where they lie and write a paragraph for each
ill wait

Based. Zoomers are fucking retarded.
>the courts cleared him? lol that doesn't matter i saw some guy who stands to make 1.5 billion cry and say he sucked his dick

Should we start with the fact that one of the main accusers was on record in court in 2005 as defending Michael Jackson and only conveniently claimed otherwise after the statute of limitations for perjury in California expired and he was removed from the Michael Jackson Cirque De Soleil tour?

What about the two unannounced FBI raids on the Jackson household that found precisely zero evidence?

What about the fact that he was never even indicted on any charges in the 90s trial, thats how little they had on him?

What about the fact that there've been multiple verified bullshit cases like the Macauly Culkin accusation?

What about the fact that the justification for the guy committing perjury is a dinner event that turns out happened AFTER the testminony and once this was pointed out, was removed from the UK broadcast?

What about the fact that the original accusers father is on audio record for wanting to take as much money from Jackson as possible with excitement?

How about that one of the main driving forces behind the documentary was directly involved in two different billion dollar lawsuits before settling on the documentary to try and get a payout?

Where to begin, where to begin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Michael_Jackson#Verdict
anybody involved in this court-of-public-opinion bullshit should be tried for attempting double jeopardy, and I would've "guilty!"-ed his ass.

Mj didn't fuck kids

He won’t because he can’t.
MJ apologists are a delusional bunch of people that are mentally stuck in childhood, refusing change their opinion on a man whom they worshipped.
But I’ll be damned if thriller isn’t a hell of a fuckin dance song

i dont care if he did it or not, the fact they waited 25 years to make this is suspect

>he can't
lmfao

Attached: but-then-i-realized-i-could-get-paid.png (1078x862, 204K)

>then the Jews showed up

haha woah!

Attached: reply.jpg (1649x931, 132K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zYx0vLfpRYY

Theres zero chance you'll still think the accusations hold up after these. Not because of his argumentation, which itself is sound enough, but all the actual evidence he provides that refutes them.

I don't believe anything in that doc, but I still think mj is pedo subhuman,

They tried to get the Michael Jackson show on the strip in Vegas removed because of this movie. Luckily nobody supported it.

Also,
>people pretending to suddenly be shocked by the apparently new shocking possibility tha MJ was possibly having inappropriate relationships with young boys.

After Making a Murder I no longer trust any documentary.

They won't watch those. Twitterazi think #listenandbelieve is an solid life lesson when the actual case is so pathetically weak a metal head can BTFO it inside an hour.

Was this under oath? Can't he be tried for perjury?

strawpoll.me/17611122

Attached: 1543978599658.jpg (405x540, 52K)

People suspected it, the doc proved it.

>he had peter pan syndrome!

>its just a coincidence that he wanted to relive his childhood with just attractive white petite boys of a certain age and ignored all the other children

>oh and that he held mock marriages with these boys

>oh and that he was gay

>oh and that he never had any adult boyfriends

L
O
L

Literally all you have to do is hypothetically replace all his male victims with little girls and every rebuttal is destroyed.

Stop shilling your channel, Gayzorfist. You never come close to disproving anything in any of those vids, the only actual points put forth in them are
>b-b-but they said they weren’t touched before!
>b-b-but they wanted money so that means their accusations aren’t true!
There is not one refutation of any allegation or even a single point of a single allegation.

That's why these anti-Jackson threads are being spammed here 24/7. This documentary was supposed to help shape public opinion toward a guilty until proven innocent attitute toward sexual assault and it's not working. Those who desperately wanted the public to try and convict based on the media are furious. It's nice to see and gives me a bit of hope. Maybe people aren't that gullible after all.

>billionaires legal team beat all charges or paid off the parents that means hes innocent

Well damn... since a highly paid team of lawyers spent thousands of man hours poking holes in abused childrens testimony OR paying out tens of millions of dollars I guess we should ignore basic logic

The doc isn't any more proof than the people people who accused him before.

According to what he said in this documentary then yes he is a self confessed perjurer. He can't be tried as by an amazing coincidence he realized he had been abused after
1) the Jackson estate turned him down for a high paying job working in the One Cirque de Soleil and
2) the Californian Statute of Limitations on perjury had expired.

WHICH OF THESE BLINDS IS REAL?!

crazydaysandnights.net/2019/03/blind-item-14-mr-x.html

crazydaysandnights.net/2019/03/todays-blind-items-hes-doing-it.html

Ah yes. Commiefornia statute of limitations strikes again.

How did Safechuck tell his mother he had been abused in 2005 while not realizing he had been abused until 2013?

He can describe the act to someone else without personally realizing that it was abuse. MJ brainwashed and groomed him for years, what seems like basic logic to you and I took him years to work out

How was Safechuck first raped at the Grammy's in New York 89 despite the Grammy's being held in LA that year and Jackson not even attending?

everyone with working braincells already knew he was a pedo before this shitty doc.

>people crying is proof
lol. miss me with that me too shit.

Do the CA police, FBI, CA judges and juries have working brain cells user?

>point out the lies
>here they are
>NO HE HAD MONEY NOOOOOOOOO
seething commie

working wallets

so how about all the other people he paid off, I'm sure they were lying too right?

Gee that sure is quite a lot of little boys who spent time with MJ alone without their parents who then later received millions of dollars so they would keep quiet about their totally normal relationships

I really hope you're trolling and not actually defending a obvious pedophile.

Imagine thinking you are smarter than the FBI.

You are retarded

It's not working bro. You've made this thread 100 times the past week. It's not going over. We can all check the court records.

>>
>>its just a coincidence that he wanted to relive his childhood with just attractive white petite boys of a certain age and ignored all the other children
He had no childhood to begin with you idiot, thats why he was like that to begin with.

>oh and that he held mock marriages with these boys

>oh and that he was gay

>oh and that he never had any adult boyfriends

None of those are true and theres literally no evidence to corroborate it.

>all the hundreds of kids that said nothing happened are lying
>the two who are trying to sue for 1.5 billion are telling the truth
unironically neck yourself

>conduct all your molestation on your multi acre ranch, in your locked bedroom where you're alone with little boys and no witnesses

>groom all of them using your fame money and amusement park you built specifically to groom little boys so they would think marrying you is normal

Haha it looks like you don't have any EVIDENCE! Looks like a grown man marrying little boys and sleeping with them isn't clear pedophilia at all!

moron

PS. You can spot the shills and insane people because they specifically only bring up the two cases in the documentary and not the rest of the boys he raped

So you're telling me the FBI conducted two full scale raids on the Jackson household ransacking it for evidence because they were paid by MJ?

>he only raped a handful and not the other hundred so obviously hes not a pedo!

You realize you have a 80 IQ right?

But there is no fucking evidence for any of that you retard.

Remember how one of the main accusers claimed to have seen Michael Jackson rape Macauly Culkin with her own two eyes and Macauly Culkin himself went on TV to point out ti was bullshit and still says as such to this day?

>redditspacing
>haha
>CRUISE CONTROL
>ps.
>shill
Fucking hell

>pedos only have sex with 2 people out of hundreds they have access to
Yikes. Read a book fren. Nice projection on the low IQ.

Based

>the only ones he raped also happen to have a vested financial interest in the controversy after losing monetary deals involving the Jackson household and one of whoms current claims were only made after the statute of limitations for perjury ended and only after his involvement in a Cirque De Soleil tour was cancelled.
>The father of the initial kid is on record, on AUDIO RECORD, having said he wanted to get all of Jacksons money because it'd mean he could get anything he wanted, literally straight up admitting its bullshit for money

Yeah big IQ you got buddy.

Why the fuck would MJ even get the kid he diddled to testify in his defense when he's got so many other kids he supposedly didn't diddle?

>The initial accuser, days before the accused molestation was stated to have occurred, is literally fucking saying he will destroy Michael Jacksons life if he doesnt get what he wants.

REALLY.

MAKES.

YA.

THINK.

DONT IT?

absolutely based, redpilled, high iq (>150)

>smoke doesn’t appear without fire
>defends a peado

pedo enablers should get the rope.

Go to work bong and stop commenting on things that have nothing to do with you.

Poor brainlet, at what point did I mention anything about the two retards in this documentary?

It literally doesn't matter what your insane brain types out, because MJ was a pedophile rapist groomer, beyond all reasonable doubt

Just because he paid off all his victims doesn't invalidate that in any way.

you're assuming he wanted sex at all

>never had women
>never had men
>w-well it must be the kids!

he had unlimited money and wanted to live like a kid

You quoted me by accident. I was saying that the Jews showed up afterwards and then he changed his story.

SEETHING pedo
stop defending that creepy mutant it's ridiculous

>beyond all reasonable doubt
ironic

very cool
guys like you deserve praise

>Father who started the whole thing literally admitting to wanting to extort Michael Jackson

>NUH UH HE STILL DID IT
>Provides literally zero evidence after two criminal investigations and the better part of 3 decades of intense public scrutiny

You are an absolute fool.

You can tell the exact moment the 41% club try to form consensus. Dilate harder lads.

Theres literally no evidence that MJ did it and an orgy of evidence proving that the accusers were lying and had malicious intent.

What more could you possibly need.

>brainlet
>doesn't look up publically available court transcripts
>gets his information from hbo
>listen and believe

A paycheck for an amount greater than what he already gets paid. Is Disney involved in this somehow?

There are plenty of ways to do smoke without fire though

NOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP MY NARRATIVE

>phone call from 4 months prior to the alleged molestation has the father of the accuser on record stating he found a lawyer to extort Michael Jackson with, verbatim saying he'll do it if he "doesnt get what i want"
>Still believes the allegations

How do you not die from forgetting how to breath

Sorry m8 you're right. Apologies fren I misread your post, my fault I've had a few beers.

What about people that think MJ's music is overrated corporate crap, but also think movie is cringe?

Don't care about MJ in any way, he was jackass anyway, but sorry, you are going to have to do better to make me believe someone is pedo. The way it is right now, that I cannot do. It does not feel right.

Based.

what part of wanting to get paid by the guy you willingly give your son to so he could get raped invalidates the fact the kid got raped and groomed?

Your tiny pathetic brain seems to have confused these two separate concepts.

Don't worry sweetie, I'll still be here in every MJ thread to effortlessly pick apart your every post.

is posting about how michael jackson is guilty the easiest way to get yous from closeted pedophiles?

The part where the plan is to fucking extort Michael Jackson with a damning accusation that would prey on what he specifically hates in regards to tabloids and the public spotlight, you idiot.

>I'll still be here in every MJ thread
Anyone who has used this site for any length of time knows that which is why your HBO/Netflix shill threads are getting less and less engagement every time. Get good at your job. Take some lessons from the Disney lads they are killing it. Also Jackson's innocent and the #metoo routine is bombing.

Ask me how I know you're a newfag.

It's okay it was a reasonable mistake to make. Thanks for doing your part in fighting the shills!

hows that, incel?

>incel
There you go

yikes