Who's seen Captain EO?

Who's seen Captain EO?

Attached: Captain_EO_poster.jpg (250x381, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONRTzWy26Ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

moot here
this is now a trips thread

i saw it when they brought it back to epcot for a limited time. it ain't ever coming back again now lmao.

Have sex

el hee hee...

At EPCOT Center all the time. Fun fact: Per minute, it was the most expensive film ever made at the time.

How was it

ani ayuwoki

Was it cool? I remember when it first came out it was supposed to be groundbreaking 3D technology. It came out right about the time I started listening to hard rock and classic rock and gave my Thriller album to a classmate .

The HR GIGER evil biomechanical woman was completely wasted on this movie.

She comes back in Star Trek First Contact

Hooter boi here. It's kino

Nice work.

Attached: EFG.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Have sex

I have. It's a lot of fun and feels very similar to Star Wars and Indiana Jones

I saw it back in the 80's. It was the first 3d movie I ever saw. I don't remember the plot but I remember how awesome I thought the 3d effects were.

Wouldn't it be crazy if he came in to the bathroom while you were naked and you slip on the wet tile and your penis goes up his hooter snoot haha wouldn't that be crazy?

This the one where MJ turns into a car?

saw it at disneyland in the 80's. I kept trying to grab the little flying thing.

That was his penis. We have dispatched a case worker.

youtube.com/watch?v=ONRTzWy26Ko

it was alright. i'd rather have watched the honey i shrunk the audience ride DESU

I'm pretty sure this was a Moonwalker.

Attached: lithgow2.jpg (837x818, 136K)

I loved this movie and thought about it for days after I saw it. It was my first 3D film. It's a real shame he was a child rapist.

Hurry up and fix it hooter