What films will help you get over getting dumped?

What films will help you get over getting dumped?

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

Nothing will help but the sweet, sweet feeling of revenge. Hurt her, hurt her the way she hurt you and next time she'll think twice about treating men like you like garbage

This user gets it. Make her pay. Make her suffering be that of legend.
Kill them all.

this user is a retard, don't waste any more time on that bitch, find someone better
I recommend some cheesy Yea Forumsbro movies like Fight club, Drive, BR (original and sequel)

This. Make dumping you a mistake she can never forget.

Literally The Master.
It help me cope for like... 4 days.

there's nothing good for this occasion really. i watched literally everything, a lot of stuff actually

Talking about it might help. Why did she dump you?

Because I'm a little bitch faggot that sucks cocks for money.

Why the fuck do you rely on movies for anything like that?

Oh, wait, incels. Did your "waifu" not respond to you on TUMBLR, so you feel "dumped"?

delete her number and go out and find some slampig to fuck for the night

Bladerunner
Drive
Taxi Driver
Fate/stay Night

Just watch something she wouldn't appreciate but you can. It will let you feel how you are better off without her.

Give him some realistic advice you normie piece of shit, he's a wojack poster for crying out loud.

Didn't you already post this yesterday?

Have sex.

Attached: 1537305736785.png (1200x1200, 259K)

Then wake up and realise you wasted a shitty evening getting hammered and having shitty sex with a worthless ugly whore, kick her out and feel like shit for the rest of the day.

Iron Man
Nutty professor
Captain america
Escape plan
Lake placid

The Lobster

Attached: 8129A1F3-3152-4DDC-A925-0D08EF23AC89.jpg (960x1440, 115K)

Taxi Driver

my diary desu

500 Days of Summer

I wouldn't know because I'm 28 years-old but I've never been in a romantic relationship or had any sort of sexual contact with a woman guess I'm just lucky LOL :)

Attached: 1533591935255.jpg (911x736, 98K)

>anons make posts complaining about "dude dont stick your dick in crazy lmao", "dude I dated a mentally ill/BPD girl and it ruined my life lmao", "dude id rather be alone than deal with a mentally ill girl", "dude theres mentally ill girls out there who will prey on and ruin the lives of weak men lmao"
>reading all these posts and realizing I'm literally so undesirable and unattractive that even mentally ill/BPD women dont want to ruin my life by being with me
hahaha...yeah, lucky me...

Attached: 1525463632067.jpg (600x494, 33K)

This

Girl, spike jonze movie

it's about the novelty of every love, how every love feels like the last one, like there will never be another... and then somehow, someway, someone comes along, and it feels like the first time, all over again.

>letting a woman rule your emotions

get a fucking grip man

Easy for an incel to say. Most would pay for a women to crush their balls under a 6 inch platform stiletto

Movies about self-transformation

Count de Monte Cristo
Batman begins trilogy

More importantly do things physically to change your state of mind. See how many push-ups/pull-ups you can do. Commit to breaking that record every few days. Good luck desu

>>More importantly do things physically to change your state of mind.
This is why I developed a drug dependency. Still haven't been able to get a gf or even a date though

you actually could've been worse off, you just don't know it yet

and somehow, someway, the need to reproduce manifests itself again. amazing stuff

Mentally ill garbage dates mentally ill garbage

If that was true then I would've been able to get at least one (1) woman interested in me by now.

have sex

Wrong kinda mental illness user, autism isnt in vogue- thank minecraft for that one

70% is putting yourself out there in some way.

the modern wojak/goose poster loves attention whoring. those memes didn’t deserve to be raped by redditors like this

I'm not autistic, I'm a construction worker.

I already have, and women aren't interested in what I "put out there" (read: myself)

Get fit and improve your life.

Attached: 569.jpg (600x600, 160K)

He’s referring to the crazy type of mental illnesses like bipolar, autism doesnt count

see
I know r*ddit told you that everyone on here who isn't (You) has autism, but you need to get an original opinion instead of regurgitating someone elses

[Spoiler] im a grocery store butcher and im autistic

Good for you

500 days of summer

based

act III always makes me want to get off my ass and become what I've always been scared to (but then I go to bed)